My Favorite Song

By GabriellaHerman

Will Rachel's music finally lead her to the man she loves? This is girl/boy next-door type story. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 15

1.5K 29 8
By GabriellaHerman

Finn

I pull away from her and give her a little push so that she falls back down on to the bed and then I follow her down. I start my trail of kisses behind her ear taking the time to suck and nibble at places that she seems to like, which I can tell by her moaning. I make my way down to her breasts where I reach out and caress them though the fabric of her bra. She sits up quickly and removes it, throwing it over my head before pulling me back down to her. 

I take this as my cue and I fasten my mouth to one of her nipples. 

‘Oh Finn’ she moans. Her voice spurs me on and I continue to love her perky breasts. They don’t quite fit into my palms, spilling over but her nipples are a pink rosy and I can’t get enough of their taste as I suck them. They are perfect just like the rest of her. 

I continue my journey down he body then, stopping to dip my tongue into her navel and am satisfied when she raises her hips off the bed at the feeling. 

I take in the sight of the tiny piece of red material and lean forward to nuzzle my nose into her curls over the sheer material. I can smell how aroused she is so I poke my tongue out and swipe her length over the material. I’m rewarded once again when she raises her hips to meet my mouth. 

I pull back until I’m kneeling above her then and hook my fingers into the sides of her panties and then start pulling them down her shapely legs. When her hips hit the bed again she spreads her legs for me so that I have a perfect view of her pink flesh. 

‘What do you want me to do?’ I ask her nervously. I can’t get over how much she trusts me. She has opened herself up to me completely, emotionally and literally tonight. 

‘What do you want to do?’ she replies huskily. ‘Or better yet is there something that I can do for you birthday boy?’ she adds with a wicked grin. 

I decide not to answer her though, I know exactly what I want to do and it involves me with my mouth over her heat and her screaming my name as she comes. So that is exactly what I do. I lick and suck her flesh paying special attention to her clit. I can feel that she is close so I gently insert a finger into her sopping core. 

‘Oh god Finn’ she screams as she comes and I continue to suck her juices. 

When she comes down from her high I’m laying beside her with a grin. 

Rachel

‘Wow’ I smile back at him. 

‘So it was ok?’ he asks me nervously. 

‘It was better than ok’ I reply before I move so that I’m straddling his body. I can feel how hard he is through the silk of his boxers and I have to touch him so I move down to the end of the bed so that I can pull his boxers off as well. When I pull them down his legs his erection springs free and I hear myself gasp. He’s huge, I mean I’m not a prude and even though this is my first sexual experience per-se I have seen a couple of penis’s before, but none of them have ever been as huge as this. 

‘Rachel’ he groans when I take him in my small hand. I wrap it around him and stroke him gently. The head leaks some pre-cum so I use it to lubricate the rest of him. Santana told me it would make the whole experience better for him. I lean down then and run my tongue up the vain at the side of his penis and I cant help but smile when he groans my name again. But before I can take him in my mouth he grabs my body and pulls me up to him again. 

‘As much as having your mouth on me turns me on, if you do that the night is over’ he grins. 

‘Well we wouldn’t want that’ I moan as he lifts his hips from under me and his straining manhood comes into contact with my heat. He rolls us over then so that our positions are reversed and once again I’m flat on my back whilst the Adonis above me loves my body. 

‘Hey it’s your birthday, I’m supposed to be doing the work here’ I joke. 

‘Letting me love you like this is the best present that I have ever gotten and can ever hope to get’ he replies before taking my mouth in another passionate kiss. 

‘So you didn’t like the video camera we got you’ I joke back.

‘It’ll come in very handy’ he whispers huskily in my ear. 

Our lower regions are rubbing against each other again and I just want to arch up and have him sink in me. ‘Do you have something baby?’ he whispers. I know he’s asking if I have a condom, and I do but I don’t want there to be any barriers between us during our first time. I’m on the pill so I tell him so and moments later I feel him slowly sinking into me. 

‘Oh God’ he groans as he pushes all the way in until he reaches my barrier. I can tell he’s surprised when he pulls back to look into my eyes. 

‘I love you’ I whisper back it’s the only thing I can think to say. I know that my actions tonight led him to believe that this wasn’t my first time but the truth is I never intended on giving my virginity to anyone but Finn. 

He pulls back until the only part of him left in my body is the tip before he thrusts bank into me tearing my barrier. ‘I love you too Rachel’ he murmurs. 

He gives me a few minutes to get used to the new feeling before he starts to rock gently in and out of my body. His moans and groans are turning me on and I feel myself moaning louder as I meet his every thrust. 

‘Oh god you’re a screamer’ he moans then and I cant help but laugh. 

‘Only for you’ I reply. 

‘Good’ 

I feel myself letting go then and I clamp down of his cock screaming his name. I realise that if the music wasn’t blaring next door that my parents probably would have heard me all the way over at the Hudson's. 

‘Yes Rachel’ he screams with him as I feel him shoot his seed deep in my body. God this was amazing, this man is amazing.

2 Weeks Later 

Today is the first day back at school after the holidays and even Kurt is returning with us after his parents agreed that he didn’t need to go to boarding school any longer. Finn and I spent our entire break going on dates, which is something Finn insisted on doing properly, but most of them ended with us making love in his car or at one of our houses. Making love was a huge step for us but now that it’s happened we cant keep our hands off each other. 

‘Hey’ I greet my boyfriend with a lusty kiss as I jump in the car. 

‘Hey yourself’ he replies huskily as we break apart. ‘Kurt is catching a ride’ he tells me then as we move back towards each other’s lips as we wait for Kurt to join us. 

‘How are you two going to get through the school day?’ he laughs as he hops in the back. 

‘That’s why we need to get these kisses out of the road before we get there Kurt’ I tell him with a laugh. Surprisingly enough Kurt doesn’t get upset at Finn and my PDA’s like you would expect him too. 

We arrive as school and enter McKinley High for the first time hand in hand. People are staring at us, some congratulate us or slap Finn on the back but we just ignore them and head to our lockers. It’s not important to Finn or I what people think of our relationship, our parents included. Thankfully though they were very supportive when we told them that we were dating. I think the fact that my dad and Carol had been hoping it would happen since we were born probably had something to do with it. 

We stop at my locker first so that I can put away some books and grab what I need for the first couple of periods and then Finn carries my books until we reach his locker. When we get there though Quinn is waiting and she doesn’t look happy when she notices that we’re holding hands. 

Finn

When we reach my locker we find Quinn there and she doesn’t look very happy. I guess she didn’t hear about Rachel and I over the holidays. I probably should have told her myself considering her feelings for me but the truth is that I just didn’t think about it. When I’m with Rachel she’s the only thing I think about. 

‘Hi Quinn’ Rachel and I both greet her. 

‘Um hi’ she replies. 

‘How were your holidays?’ Rachel asks her then. One of the things I love about Rachel is how nice and sweet she is to everyone, even people like Quinn that haven’t been so nice to her in the past. 

‘Not to good actually’ she replies. 

‘What happened?’ I ask her. I know she does it tough at home now that they don’t have money to spare. It’s not like they’re poor but Quinn was used to a certain lifestyle for so long and now her Dad cant keep up with it. 

‘My mum’s sick’ she tells me then and I can see that she’s upset about it. 

I drop Rachel's hand so that I can step forward and give her a hug. ‘I’m sorry. Is she going to be ok?’ I ask. 

‘I’m not sure’ she says into my chest. 

The bell for first period sounds then so I take a step back and reach out for Rachel's hand but I can’t find it. I turn then and notice she’s taken a step back, obviously still a little uncomfortable with my friendship with Quinn and I remind myself to talk to her about it. I reach my hand out to her again and she takes it. 

‘Do you want to talk about it?’ I ask Quinn then. 

‘Um yeah that would be good. Do you think I could catch a ride home this afternoon?’ 

‘Sure’ I answer without thinking. ‘I’ll see you then’ I say and Rachel and I start walking off towards out first class. 

‘Finn’ she calls after me and I turn to face her ‘can it be just the two of us?’ she asks then and I feel Rachel tense up beside me reminding me that I have to give her a little reassurance at lunch time. 

I nod my okay and we continue on to class. 

Rachel

‘I love you baby’ he moans in to my ear as he pounds into my body. I’m sitting on a table in the eraser room with my skirt around my waist my legs spread and being devoured by my sexy boyfriend. ‘Only you’ he continues 

‘Oh yes Finn’ I moan in his ear. I know we have to be quiet or we’ll get caught. I know that he’s doing this to assure me that he’s with me and no one else and the way he’s loving my body tells me that very convincingly but I cant shake the feeling that Quinn is up to something. 

‘Oh your so wet and tight’ he tells me. ‘It feels like you were made for me’ he groans. Finn has certainly come a long way since we first got together and since the first time that we made love. He’s so much more confident now and every time we’re together he loves me harder and more thoroughly than the time before. 

I feel myself giving in and I come moaning his name softly in his ear, he comes seconds later but he’s a little louder and I’m positive that people have heard us and that the gossip mill will be running wild this afternoon. I don’t like being the center of attention and I certainly don’t want the news that Finn and I are sleeping together to get back to our parents but I cant say I wont be happy if the information gets back to a certain blonde who seems to have a thing for my boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.4K 78
A story on how Finn and Rachel first saw each other for the first time ❤️
23K 366 42
{COMPLETED} Finn and Rachel have been trying to find their happy ending since high school. Will they find it??
76.8K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
14.8K 823 20
Rachel Berry's life hasn't gone according to plan. With no friends, no love life, no Broadway and a dead end job life seems hopeless until a door tha...