Magcon Tour

By 80smendes

Grace Jensen never knew her life would change so much after meeting 12 boys. Her life changed in a good and b... More

Magcon Tour
Lots of Crying
Are You Okay?
Missing You
Kendndjxkdksnsb
Problems
OMG!
San Diego
CyberStar
I cant take it
Surprise
Hi?
Drama So Much Drama
How Can I Fight?
Thats Crazy
Are you okay?
Im back....
Overprotective?
A Change In Plans
Me or Him
I Didn't Want You....
Drama
Tough Love
Just Cameron and New York
Fights
Loving Can Hurt
Shawn?

Magcon again?

122 1 0
By 80smendes

Nash went home for a little and so did Cameron. So it was me and Carter home alone. We are going to the iHeartRadio tonight with the rest of the boys. I'm gonna see Ariana, 5SOS, and One direction😍.

@GraceJensen: I get to meet Harry Styles tonight!😍

LATER THAT NIGHT

I was getting ready and it turns out Carter started to feel sick. He sadly had to stay home. I'm wearing a blue dress, with black heels and my make up and hair is done so amazingly.

The rest of the boys showed up and picked me up. "Woah! Hello, gorgeous." Gilinsky opened the tour bus door. "Ditto." I winked. I walked in. Matt looked at me and all the gold fish that were in his mouth fell out. I giggled.

Johnson stared at me, and Taylor just smirked. I cleared my throat. "Um, hi Grace, how are you?" Johnson asked. "Great, thank you for asking." I smiled and sat next to him.

AT THE SHOW.

We waited back stage and Josh Peck and King Bach showed up. "Where are the 5SOS boys?" a bodyguard asked another. He shrugged. "Here." Ashton said. "Ashton." I smiled. "Hey, Wow! You look gorgeous." he hugged me. "Come on, I'll show you the others." he said in his strong accent.

I followed him to their dressing room. "Look who I found." He smiled. Calum and Michael turned and attacked me with hugs. "Where's Luke?" I asked. "Luke!" Calum yelled. "Yeah?" I walked out of the bathroom. I saw me and stopped. He hugged me. "Wow! You look so stunning. Um." he said. I giggled.

"You're so cute." I said. He smiled. We all took pictures together. Luke and I took a separate selfie.

@GraceJensen: Boo!💗 @Luke5SOS

They had to go on stage while the boys and I got our spots.

AFTER

We were getting ready to go when I heard the words 'One Direction'. I turned and saw them. I started to fangirl with Matt a little.

"Harry." I smiled. "Hey, Grace right?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I remember you, I gave you my number a long time ago and you never called me." I chuckled. "I will now, I promise." I smiled. I hugged him. "It's great meeting you now." he said in his adorable accent. "I know right, I've been waiting for this moment." I confessed.

I got Zayn to take our picture and then we all got one. "Thank you so much, guys." I said. They all hugged me and thanked me. I smiled. "She's not a fan." Harry said. Louis gave him a weird look. "I mean, she's a fan, it's just she's famous too and she doesn't go crazy like the others." he explained. The boys nodded and smiled.

They had to leave and so did we. I didn't get to see Ariana, which was kinda sad.

We got back on the tour bus.

Me: Hey Ari, sorry I didn't get to meet you💕you did so amazing though and I'm so proud of you😭

Ari💕: Ah! Grace💕thank you so much💖

I smiled and tweeted my picture with Harry.

@GraceJensen: AHHHHH! @Harry_Styles 😭💖😁😊😂

I got a text from Ashton.

Ashton: Hey, um you didn't say bye to us and Luke's taking it a little to hard...

Me: I'm sorry, I was talking to One Direction and then we had to leave...

Ashton: Well, that's kinda rude

Me: Are you kidding me?

Then I got a call from him.

"Look Asht-"

"It's Luke and I don't really when you say hi but not bye."

"Maybe I don't like byes or maybe I was busy!"

"Well personally I think we're more important!"

"See, Luke that's the thing you think you're perfect and the only thing people care about, that's not true!"

"I DONT THINK THAT!"

"Don't yell at me."

"I'M MAD SO I'M GONNA YELL!"

"WELL LUKE WHEN YOU LEARN TO THINK OF OTHERS MORE THEN YOURSELF AND WHEN YIU GET YOUR GEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS CALL ME BACK!"

I hung up. The boys were looking at me. "I'm fine." I said. Gilinsky nodded. I hate when the boys are upset.

Carter gets quiet. Gilinsky is just scary. Matt is loud and talks a lot. Johnson will stay a distance even from Jack. Cameron yells sometimes. Nash yells a lot and clenches his jaw. Aaron, well I've never really seen Aaron mad. Jacob, eh he's pretty controlling. Mahogany is shy. Taylor won't stupid up about what he's mad about. Sammy just sighs and groans a lot.

When I'm upset, I show my emotions actually. I can't help it. I mean, when you're really sad, you can't help but look sad.

The bus dropped me back off at my house. I saw Carter passed out on the couch watching The Big Bang Theory and eating soup. I smiled and went to the bathroom to change, brush my teeth, and put my glasses on. I woke up Carter.

"Hey sleepy head, lets go to bed." I said. It took him a while but he finally made it to his bed. I covered him up, kissed his head, and headed for the door. "Wait, Grace lay with me." he said. I looked at him. "Just for a little." he begged. I sighed and climbed in with him. After a while my eyes got heavy and I ended up falling asleep in Carter's bed.

I woke up and saw Carter still sleeping. I smiled and pulled out my phone.

@GraceJensen: @carterreynolds 🙊😏caught BAE slipping

I got up to make us breakfast. It's weird not hearing the boys run down the stairs, screaming. Nash has been at home and Cameron's filming that movie. Carter finally got up right when I finished it.

We sat and ate. "Hey, um I don't think we should call each other Bae anymore." he said. "What? Why?" I asked. He shrugged. I chuckled.

"Well, I have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend-"

"No I don't."

"Grace-"

"He never asked me out again, just because he came back doesn't mean we're back together, okay?"

Carter nodded.

"And Maggie needs to chill."

"What the fuck?"

"I love her but damn jealous much?"

"I love her, and I don't wanna lose her." he raised his voice.

"Okay." I got and walked up stairs. "I'm sorry, I should not have yelled." he called to me. I shrugged and closed my door.

I had a missed call from Bart?

I called him back.

"Grace, thanks for calling me back."

"Uh, yeah. No problem what is it you need?"

"Well, I was thinking about having one last MAGCON and wanted to know if you wanted to be a part?"

"Yeah, sure I mean I would love to see everyone one last time." I said. "Actually, it will just be you, Jacob, Aaron, and Mahogany...no one else wants to come." Bart said a little sad. I mean, I would be. "I understand, when and where?" I asked.

"3 days, and New Jersey." he said. "Ok, that's good. I'm excited, thank you for calling me." I smiled. "No problem, thank you for coming!" he hung up.

@GraceJensen: I HAVE THE BIGGEST NEWS GUYS OMG!! I'LL BE ON YOUNOW IN A LITTLE BIT SO BE READY😁😋😉

NASH POV.

I'm going back home in a few days, I miss everyone. Cameron, Bryant, Carter, Jacks, Matt...Grace.

GRACE POV.

I got on YouNow.

"Ok hi guys." I waved. They all commented 'hi' and 'what's the exciting news?'.

"Ok." I sighed with relief.

"Aaron, Mahogany, Jacob, Dustyn, and I are going to be at the last magcon, which will be held in New Jersey, in 3 days. I'm so excited and tickets go on sale tonight at midnight EST. We have extra VIP and I made them lower the prizes to $50 and you get longer time to meet us." I paused.

"Oh and it's a two day long event." I added. They all freaked out. I squealed. "Wait, Aaron's here." I said letting him in my room. Aaron is in Cali to visit and just have fun and see everyone.

I hugged him and we went to the YouNow.

LATER

"We have Magcon in 3 days and then I have to start filming with Ansel for the movie." I explained to Aaron. He nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
85.2K 186 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
26.8K 1.9K 48
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
207K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...