Flowing Promises (Under Revis...

Από Innocence51

Korosensei made a promise to Aguri Yukimura to look after her little sister since she'll be alone. But when h... Περισσότερα

Author Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Part 1
Chapter 10 - Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.1
Chapter 29.2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 60.5
Epilogue
Acknowledgement

Chapter 49

1.5K 26 7
Από Innocence51

The Final Battle - Part 2

---

Normal POV

Some Moments Before...

"What? You had a dream about Kayano?" Karma asked in surprise. He was bewildered by Nagisa's sudden confession of having Kayano on his dreams, which isn't suppose to be a problem. But this was the first time Nagisa had ever told him anything like this, so he was taken a bit shocked.

"Yeah, but don't take it the wrong way." As soon as Nagisa expressed this with embarrassment, it soon turned into a frown and he looks away from him while his face showed a dark side.

"It wasn't any sweet dream at all. It was a nightmare." Nagisa lowers the tone of his voice as he stares down the river.

To be precise, a small river. Kinda like a stream if it were to be called at this point. Both him and Karma were leaning atop on a rail of a wooden bridge found on a nearby shrine while the clean and clear stream strolls underneath them.

The cold breeze blows pass them as the two of them continued to talk.

"Okay, I'm sorry I took it the wrong way. If you don't want to remember that nightmare of yours, then stop talking about it." Karma apologized and gave Nagisa an option to stop talking about his dreams.

But Nagisa shakes his head and continues to stare down at the river.

"No, it's okay. I want to get rid of this feeling, that's why I wanted to talk to you about this." Nagisa said.

"Alright sure. But don't say I didn't warn you."

"Yeah."

A few moments of silence fills their atmosphere as Nagisa was trying to figure out where he should start.

Finally, after regaining his courage, he took in oxygen and started to speak.

"My memory's still fuzzy and all, but I could still remember the small details."

Karma pays attention as Nagisa starts explaining.

"I was... there. I was just standing and wasn't doing anything at all. At that time, I really wanted to move my body, but I just couldn't bring myself to. It was like I couldn't feel my body at all. However, something... something bad was happening in front of me. No... Way more worse than that. It was Kayano." Nagisa's hands were starting to shake, but he pretends he was doing fine and clutches his hands into a fist in order for Karma not to notice them.

Though, even if Karma did notice them, he'd misinterpret it.

But anyway, as Nagisa was deep in thought, he continued to speak.

"She was... becoming different... It was like, it wasn't her at all. She was there. Standing in front of me as I fell down to my knees. And then, something horrible happened at that time. I couldn't feel it... the pain... but I somehow looked under my chest and there, I found a dark thing penetrated through my body. Blood was coming out from it, but I couldn't feel anything. I looked over Kayano once more, but this time, she said something to me." Nagisa expressed himself while he remained leaning down on the rail.

While Karma was listening, he noticed Nagisa stopping for a bit. He thought to himself that maybe Nagisa was waiting for a response from him, so he went and ask.

"What did she say?" Karma twitched his eyebrows as he asked this question.

Everything about what Nagisa was telling him doesn't make any sense at all. But he convinced himself that what Nagisa was talking about was nothing more than just a scary nightmare. So, he listened more carefully.

When he got a response from Karma, Nagisa bent his head more and said the words.

"It's too late. Whatever you do won't bring her back."

...

An eerie of silence visits their atmosphere once again. Karma was having his problems figuring out what Nagisa's dreams meant, but it was just that... a dream.

Although, Nagisa was terrified. Or, maybe was just feeling anxious. When he remembered those words completely, he asked himself.

What does that mean? - Why was I too late? - What... happened to Kayano at my dream?

Those thoughts swirled all around his mind yet he couldn't answer them. He was too confused bringing all the pieces together, but his focus was eventually interrupted when Karma said something out of the blue.

"That's a pretty childish dream."

"Hey! I'm being serious here!" Nagisa was taken aback by Karma's feedback which made him shout at him accidentally.

"Though, I don't really think that it was just some random nightmare." Nagisa continued.

Though, this caught Karma a little curious but also found it confusing, so he went and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, for starters, I haven't dreamt anything like this before..."

...

"No wait! Something tells me that this isn't the first time. Is it the second time? I don't know!" Nagisa was becoming restless. Although, the sight made Karma a little worried, so he tried to do something.

"Hey, calm down. From what I can tell, you look tired. You should stop thinking about that dream of yours and maybe rest for a little while."

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S AT STAKE HERE, KARMA!"

But to his surprise, Nagisa suddenly shouted at him. He was a little offended, but he didn't want to say it to him that what he was doing is just nonsense since it's only just a dream.

"Could it be more than that?" Karma thought to himself.

"I finally remember." Suddenly, while Nagisa was holding up his head with his hand and had a painful expression on his face, he said this.

"Back then, when we were still junior high school students, I remember the time where I was told that I suddenly collapsed and woke up on Korosensei's table afterwards. I remember...what happened before that happened, and what came next." Nagisa was still trying to piece his memories.

And then eventually, he finally have a small gist about it.

"..." The flashback plays inside his head as he imagines the actual moment happening. Though, he wasn't sure if it was the exact same thing, or a different version, but he couldn't care less and continued on trying to remember it as it plays through his mind.

After finally witnessing it, fear and despair crawls through his spine. His eyes widen in shock, and sweat was rapidly running down across his face. His hands trembled like he had too much coffee, and gazes over at them to realize his condition.

There's no doubt about it. This happened before!

Another memory of his' plays on his mind, and it was the same dream he had right before they went to meet up with the unknown sender of Kayano's whereabouts.

It was just a dream, but it was more than that. It happened... in reality.

Nagisa was in for another tremor. This finally caused Karma to worry about him so he placed his hand on Nagisa's shoulder.

"What's wrong, Nagisa? What's gotten into you?"

Nagisa was starting to breath heavily. It could be due to him holding his breath for a long time or maybe it's due to what he's feeling right now.

"Karma, I need you... to believe me."

Karma was confused at Nagisa's sudden words. But before he could say something back, Nagisa continued.

"Those weren't just dreams. It happened. Remember?"

Karma was having a hard time figuring out what Nagisa is talking about now. But it didn't take too long for him to remember that they both had a conversation about this before.

He was doubting him at that time, but it actually happened. Everything Nagisa explained to him, it all happened. That's why Nagisa brought him and told him about it so that they could do something to prevent his premonition from happening.

"You mean, your dream... is also a premonition?" Karma finally understood and asked Nagisa to confirm it.

"Yeah. I don't know the reason or the logic about it, but what I know is... it's true."

Karma had figured it out; his doubts completely washed away. All that Nagisa said doesn't really make any sense, but now he knows that it can happen. No facts, logic, or being rational could support their conclusions. Their guts telling them about the danger is the only thing that's left.

"Then, we better do something about it."

"Thanks Karma, for believing me."

———————————————————

Back to the Present.

Switch to Karma's POV

The details... The dream... The nightmare... It... it's actually happening!

I couldn't believe my eyes! My body was fully petrified, and I look like a massive jerk just standing around there while my best friend... was killed.

"NAGISAAAAA!!!"

As soon as I shout his name, the tentacle monster uses its tentacles to attack at all directions. The building, or rather the third floor of the building, was collapsing.

"Everyone! Evacuate, now!" Mr. Karasuma had ordered everyone to get out from this place, but I remained where I was.

"Karma!! We have to get out of here!!" I can hear Sugino shouting at me, but I still ignored him.

I slowly start walking forward as the tentacle monster continued to attack.

But as soon as I managed to get a clearer view, I found out that it wasn't attacking. Rather, it was in an outrage.

It was Kayano. She became a tentacle user, but there was something else.

She held Nagisa's body around her arms and was crying. She held him closer to her and started to shout.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Her outrage caused her tentacles to go on rampage and destroyed everything on its way.

She cried louder and louder and she screamed again.

Her agonizing pain of losing someone she loved was too traumatizing for her. It was too intense.

"KARMA!!" As soon as somebody shouted my name, I didn't realize it, but I was already knocked away into the air and then I painfully landed on a pile of rubble.

I was hit by one of her tentacles. It hurt, a lot, and I couldn't even move my body afterwards. But somehow, I eventually managed to move my arms and used them to get up.

The pain still remained, but I couldn't care less. I gaze back at the sight, but all I could find this time was Kayano struggling with herself.

She was holding her head and was stuttering in pain. What could possibly happen next?

———————————————————

Switch to Kayano's POV

??

Where am I?

It's so... dark.

Am I dead?

Or, is this a dream?

"This isn't a dream, and you're not dead. Not yet anyway"

While I was in the middle of my thoughts, a strange voice came out of nowhere and answered my thoughts.

"W-who's there? Where are you??"

"Here."

As it answered my question, I looked behind me, and I saw... a little girl?

No, it was like a teenager, but her body was simply small.

But what intrigued my curiosity even more, was that she had a green, long hair.

She was sitting down on something, but I couldn't quite guess it. Everything else is dark. Except for the two of us having a small brush of light around our silhouettes.

She was sitting down and wrapped herself around. Her hair covered almost entirely her face, but she lifted it up as soon as I found her.

"You must be wondering..."

She started to speak. Her voice sounded like she was emotionless or something.

"How you ended up here... But I don't have the answer to that..."

What is she talking about?

"W-what is this place, exactly?" I asked.

"This place is called the void... But to put it simply, both of us are inside your mind."

W-what?!

"W-what do you mean we're inside my mind??"

"..."

But she didn't answer this time.

"Don't you have any other questions rather than that? I know you must be confused on where you are and what you're doing here, but I suggest you ask me who I am."

However, she tries to divert the topic I brought up and suggested me to ask who is she is.

"Okay, then, who are you?"

"I am you."

...

Her answer made me speechless. I was in total confusion.

But it all went away as soon as the girl in front of me stood up, and I found out that she was the me from the past.

She had the same clothes I wore back then when I tried to kill Korosensei, but her entire face was different. I didn't know how I looked like back then, but I could clearly feel that I look just like her.

(A/N: I used a photo to describe what her eyes looks like. I'm sorry but this is for the better...)

"Y-you're..."

I was completely shocked and I was starting to tremble. I slowly lifted up my hand to point my finger at her, only not to be able to due to the tremor.

"Hello... You might not recognize, but I'm the you in the past who tried to take control of you."

"Take control of me?"

"Ara~ it seems you have completely forgotten. But surely, you haven't forgotten this, don't you?"

She looks a bit to her side, and came out a green tentacle from the darkness. It was also covered with white silhouette, that's why I could clearly see it.

"N-no. It can't be. I don't understand! I thought I have completely moved on from that! Why are you still on my head?!" I started to freak out and shouted.

"Because someone forced to wake me up."

"Forced?"

"I was asleep for a long time, inside your veins. Korosensei couldn't completely get rid of me, and some parts of me were still inside you. But I had no power back then, to try and manipulate you again. I was powerless. But, someone woke me up and gave me the power I needed."

!?

It was Klein! But... how did he know that I possessed tentacles?? Does he know?? About our assassination classroom??

"And right now..."

URGHH!!

What is this? I suddenly, feel pain?

As I looked down, I saw one of her tentacles had impaled me. It was very painful, and blood was rushing out from the hole in my body.

She then takes her blood-stained tentacle out from me, and I immediately fell down. I couldn't feel I was on a ground or a floor, but it definitely was cold.

Pain.

It hurts.

I feel like I want to vomit.

I can't feel my legs.

I can't feel my arms.

I can't feel it anything...

Is this the end?

Is this how I die?

At the hands of the old me?

Am I going to disappear? Forever?

...

Will I ever see Nagisa again?

---

End of Chapter 49

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
53K 1.1K 33
Every day life at Magic High. Everyone ships them in school as well and Tatsuyas friends as well as some student council members are included. 🙂❤ On...
30.2K 798 16
The first time Gendry walks through the gates of Winterfell, Arya didn't even talk to him. She had her reasons for that. Mostly because it was an ove...
565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.