Little Girl I K.TH [SLOW UPDA...

By smoljagiya

"Do you have a daddy?" - Kim Taehyung *BTS Taehyung x Reader {DDlg AU}* ยฉ๏ธsmoljagiya More

Disclaimer
Preface
One: Mature
Two: Pretty
Three: Secret
Four: My Little Girl
Five: Home
Six: Spoiled
Seven: Princess
Check Out My Other Stories!
Eight: Assistant
Nine: Kisses
Eleven: Medicine
Twelve: Frustrations
Thirteen: Scars
Fourteen: Intruder
Fifteen: Belated
Sixteen: Gucci
Seventeen: Tryst
Eighteen: Fรชte
Nineteen: Blocked
Twenty: Making Love
New Story and Teasers
Follow My Second Account
Twenty-One: Awakening
Twenty-Two: The Ex

Ten: Pool Party

7.8K 243 85
By smoljagiya

So sorry for the wait. I've had serious writer's block!

Full discloser: I started this book on a whim with a few ideas under my belt, but honestly no idea where I wanted to take it. I didn't expect it to be my most viewed book (which makes me feel beyond honored/flattered), but I still have no idea where it's going to go.

But I'm super excited to see where it goes from here together with you all!

Just wanted to state that for the record. Anyway...

{unedited}

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

We spent the next couple hours snuggling on my little girl's bed. I provided her the extra cuddles I'd promised for being a good girl while I was gone, but also giving silent support after Jungkook's uncharacteristic outburst that had upset her so.

Since she was sleeping quite soundly, letting out unintelligible mumbles between tiny snores as she laid curled up on my chest, I decided to tuck her in for the night. Leaving her in her day clothes, it was a sweater and pair of cloth shorts so I thought it was acceptable, I lifted her gently off my body and placed her back down on the mattress and pillows. I then took a fuzzy, baby blue blanket from the foot of the bed and threw it over her. She immediately nestled in, folding her legs and arms to form a tight ball under the covers.

I chuckled to myself at her precious form, kissing her on the forehead before sneaking out of the room. Jogging down the stairs to get a glass of water, I find Jin and Yoongi talking seriously at the dining table.

"What's going on hyungs?" I ask as I approach them.

Yoongi sighs, "We were talking about Jungkook. Is the little Princess asleep?"

I nod, "So what was all that about? I've never seen Kook act out that way. How bad was the punishment?"

"It was pretty intense," Yoongi sighs softly. He can be a tough caretaker, but it hurts him when he has to punish his littles. Especially someone as delicate as Jungkook.

Jin scoffs, "Yeah, it was intense. I had to put a pair of headphones on Jimin to prevent him from hearing the lewd noises coming from next door and scaring him for the rest of his life."

"Oh, come on," Yoongi snarls, "Jimin is far from a saint."

The older just rolls his eyes. Honestly, Yoongi was right.

I couldn't help but chuckle, "Even after all that, you seriously couldn't stay off him, huh, hyung?"

"His punishment was severe. I had to provide some type of aftercare."

I nod. After all, what's a better way to shower your little with love then by making love?

"Anyway," Yoongi says begrudgingly, "I was explaining to Jin that I think Jungkook has developed an attachment problem to (Y/N)."

"Attachment problem?" I raised my brow and repeated his words.

Yoongi nods, "Yeah. I never worried about it or mentioned it before because it's never been an issue before, but when I first took in Jungkook his brother mentioned to me very briefly he can get very affixed to some people. Apparently there were a few peers he became fixated with who showed him attention. I think it's been amplified since he seems to have a bit of a crush on (Y/N), which is why he lashed out so aggressively."

"Crush?!" I raise my eyebrows dramatically. Both Yoongi and Jin roll their eyes.

"Don't be so dramatic, Tae," Jin says.

"I'm not being dramatic! That little homewrecker wants my girl!" I gripe.

"Stop it. He has the mind of a child, so what if he has a small crush?" Yoongi defends his little.

"He may have mind of a boy most of the time, but he has the body of a man all the time," I growl defensively.

"What, so now you all of a sudden don't trust Jungkook?" Yoongi deadpans.

"Honestly, kinda," I cross my arms over my chest stubbornly.

"Okay. Enough, enough," Jin waves his hands at us, "So Jungkook has a small infatuation and is starting to develop a protective attachment to (Y/N). This is something we can deal with, we just have to work together and be explicit with the littles. But nothing is going to get fixed by acting like a possessive teenage boyfriend."

The oldest looks at me pointedly and I gasp, offended.

"I'm not possessive!"

"Yes, you are," Jin and Yoongi reply in unison.

I groan and roll my eyes, "Fine. So what should we do to fix this?"

"Maybe we should spend a day all together? We haven't done that since (Y/N) moved in and it may be a good idea to spend some time as a 'family,'" Jin suggests.

"And tomorrow's Saturday so it'd be a good time to spend time together," Yoongi and I shrug.

"Great!" the oldest claps his hands together happily.

"It's all you, hyung," I say to Jin before standing from my seat.

He looks confused, "Wha—you aren't going to help me plan out our day?"

"Nope," Yoongi confirms and walks behind me toward the stairs, "Your come up with the idea, you do the work."

Jin stands from his seat and yells behind us, "I've been betrayed!"

We simply snicker as we leave him pouting in the kitchen to attend to our sleeping littles.

---

The next morning, we woke our littles up and brought them down to a late breakfast.

Our first order of business, or more so Yoongi's, was to have Jungkook apologize for his poor behavior yesterday and for scaring Jimin and my little girl. The two were very understanding and supportive, gathering the downtrodden redheaded boy a tight group hug that instantly turned his frown into a shy smile. Afterward we announced to them we were all spending a family day together and enjoying each other's company, which they were beyond thrilled about.

And that's how we found ourselves, Namjoon and Hoseok included, sitting in a quiet cat café located not that far from our home. We bigs were sipping our coffees while our littles had long since abandoned their bubble teas to cuddle the balls of fluff roaming around the small restaurant. The three were sitting on a round rug close to our table, snuggled up with two cats a piece.

I watch my little girl with adoring eyes as she cuddles her kittens; a slender calico nuzzling into her neck and a chubby ash grey cat with fuzzy hair curled into a ball, snoozing away in her crossed legs. She glances over at me and sends a dazzling smile my direction while cradling the calico cat closer to his chest, making my heart literally melt.

"Tae, do you want any more coffee?" someone asked.

I hum absentmindedly, still completely transfixed on my little girl.

"Tae!" my shoulder was shoved this time and I looked up angrily.

"What?!"

"God, could you be any more obsessed?" Hoseok scoffs with amusement.

"Fuck off," I growl.

"Mean," Hoseok huffs and Namjoon puts a sympathetic arm around his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Speaking of obsessions..." Yoongi drawls, I roll my eyes because I know exactly what he's going to ask, "Did you grow some balls and talk to her about how you are obsessed with her?"

"Although, I'm far from obsessed—" I glare at my hyung, "We actually did have a talk about our feelings last night."

Jin raises his brows in surprise, "Oh, and...?"

"And we agreed we both like each other and she says she wants me to be her Daddy someday," I grin confidently.

All my hyungs congratulate me on the progress I've made in my relationship. All except for Yoongi.

"Alright. Pretty good for a kindergartener, but alright," he says mockingly.

"Explain to me how my situation is any different from you and Jungkook's," I question him.

"It is," he replies casually.

"How?"

"It just is."

"So immature," I murmurs under my breath.

"TaeTae!" a sweet voice suddenly calls for me and my demeanor does a dramatic flip.

"Yes, babygirl?" I coo instantly, turning around to see my little girl approaching me with a new butterscotch kitten in her arms.

"Can we take her home?" she asks as she sits herself on my lap and shows me the small cat's brazen engraved collar, "Her name is Gimi (Korean for 'Spice')."

"But she lives here baby. She already has a home," I say softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"But I want her," she pouts and assaults me with her wide, begging eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby," I apologize gently rubbing her thigh, "But we can't. You wouldn't want to take her from her home and then all the other cats will be so worried where their friend went, would you? I know you don't want to make the other kitties sad, right?"

My tactic was to appeal to her little side since she seems to be mildly into her headspace, and it worked. She looks at me with alarm and shakes her head frantically.

"No, I don't want to make the kitties sad!" she replies urgently.

"That's what I thought. You are such a good girl," I coo and kiss her cheek, making her blush as the kitten jumps out of her arms and wanders toward a sunny window.

I'm so immersed in flattering my little girl that I don't noticed my hyungs staring while listening in on our conversation.

I place a small peck on the tip of her nose before continuing, "So, I know you probably don't want to leave, but we need to go to the store before we can have fun for the rest of the day. Are you ready to go?"

She nods, jumping off my lap to go hug Jimin, Jungkook, and several cats goodbye. I grab her barely touched bubble tea and tell my hyungs I will get the food we need for the outdoor barbeque Jin planned tonight while we enjoy the pool in our backyard. I wait patiently for several minutes while my girl finishes her lengthy farewells to her new furry friends before we are heading out to my car. Since she is somewhat in her headspace, I assist her with her seatbelt before getting settled myself.

"So what do we have to get, TaeTae?" she mumbles from around the straw of her drink.

"We have to go to the grocery store, but I have a special stop planned first."

"Special?" she asks.

I hum, "Yes, something special just for you."

"For me? A present?" she squeaks excitedly.

"Yes," I grin, "A present."

It might actually be a present more for me, but...

I pull my car up and park in front of a small boutique. I help my little girl with her belt and be both walk inside hand-in-hand. When she realizes what's inside, her eyes widen.

"Swimsuits?" she peeps out nervously.

"Yep," I smirk evilly to myself as I look around the shop exclusively for swimwear, "You need something to wear in the pool tonight."

"Hello," an female attendent approaches us, "How can I help you today?"

"I need a suit for my girl," I tell her, bringing my little girl's hand up to my mouth and tenderly kissing the back of it, "Please assist her with finding anything she wants."

"Oh, what a sweet boyfriend. I will take good care of this young lady," she sighs happily before grabbing my little girls arm and tugging her through the store.

I settle myself down on a chair in the viewing area of the dressing room, readying myself for the delicious show that is to come. If I said I wasn't beyond to see my girl in a parade of skintight bikinis, I would be the biggest liar on the face of the earth.

Soon enough my little girl was stuffed into a dressing room with mounds of suits picked out by the employee while I waited outside patiently. Eventually, I realize I've been waiting for a long time and she still hasn't come out to show me a single item. I stand and walk over to her dressing room door, knowing lightly.

"Babygirl, are you alright in there?"

The door swings open to reveal my girl, fully dressed and with what seems to be a black bathing suit hanging off her forearm and a pair of sandals and new sunglasses in her hand.

"Found one," she says.

My jaw slacks, "But you didn't show me any—"

"You'll live," she retorts in her fully big voice, but snappier than I've ever heard.

"But—"

"It'll just have to be a surprise," she sasses while flouncing past me and toward the register.

I follow her, feeling a combination of confused, disappointed, and titillated. The employee rings up my girl's things before handing us a stuffed shopping bag and wishing us a good day. We quickly stop by a grocery store before returning home and gathering all the food on the list Jin had provided me.

We are home for a total of three seconds before Jimin and Jungkook stampede toward my girl.

"P-Princess! P-Pool!" Jungkook says breathlessly, making large hand motions and points in random directions.

"We swim! We swim!" Jimin bounces up and down, clapping his hands.

"Alright, calm down, babyboy," Jin sighs while gathering up his excited little to give us room to place our bags filled with groceries in the kitchen, "We all need to get ready before going out to the pool. That includes putting on sunscreen."

"No!" Jimin pouts, "Don't like 'screen."

"Its either you put it on or no swimming," Jin warns the younger who concedes defeatedly.

"Let's get these kiddoes ready then meet at the pool," Yoongi says while grabbing Jungkook's hand and pulling him upstairs.

Everyone follows up and then goes their separate ways to change. I keep a suspicious eye on my little girl as she walks innocently toward her room with her new swimsuit in tow. Dressing quickly into my yellow swim trunks and pinstriped tank, I place a pair of Ray Bans on top of my head and slip on a pair of sandals before wandering out and toward my little's room.

I knock softly on the door, but receive no response. Slowly I push the door open and peak inside.

"Baby?" I ask, looking around the empty room.

"One second!" comes I muffled reply from the bathroom.

I walk in and sit on the end on the bed, waiting for my girl to reveal her secret swimwear. Although I was sour about not being able to see all the suits she tried on, the suspense made me more eager. Also considering this was the first time I would see my little girl's body so minimally clothed made me shake with anticipation.

The door to the restroom cracks and catches my attention.

"Okay," she says, "You ready?"

"Absolutely," I breathe.

The door opens wider and out steps my little girl, my heart instantly skipping a beat. She is wearing a black, two-piece halter and high-rise bottoms suit with a floral design. It is simple... and beyond perfect.

"Wow..."

She blushes bashfully, "Do you like it?"

"You look... wow."

"Stop saying that," she giggles.

"Sorry, I've forgotten all the other words I know," I reply, eyes still stuck on her beautiful body, "Come here."

Shyly she walks over to me and I gently pull her between my legs by setting my hand on her hips.

"You are so beautiful, baby," I whisper while looking up at her.

She tries to look away, but I place a finger on her jaw and bring her back to face me and our eyes lock.

"How did I get so lucky to find you?" I ask.

"Tae," she places he hands on my chest, "Kiss me."

I oblige immediately, craning my neck to reach her plump lips. She hungrily meets my actions, moaning gently as I wrap my arms around her waist. Her sweet mouth tastes like heaven and I am so caught up by them that I barely notice when her hands on my chest start to push me backward toward the bed. My brain kicks into overdrive, forcing my better judgement override the current lust I'm feeling.

"Babygirl, hold on," I say, breaking our kiss and gathering her hands to stop them from forcing me back.

She looks at me, slightly hurt, "W-What?"

"Baby, I understand we are both excited right now," I say softly, stroking her cheek with my thumb, "but if you try to climb on top of me on this bed... dressed like that... we will never make it down to the pool. And I'm not sure if you are ready for that step forward yet."

Her eyes widen in understanding and her face turns beet red, "O-Oh."

"Yes," I confirm, "Let's keep going slow and just go have some fun, hm?"

She nods and I grab her new sunglasses and sandals from the bed and hand them to her to slip on. We head downstairs together, already hearing the sound of laughter coming from the open door leading to the backyard and pool. Immediately exiting the house, we are met with several whistles and catcalls.

"Woah! Look at our pretty Princess!" Namjoon exclaims with a beer in his hand.

"What a little body she's been hiding from us," Hoseok whistles lowly and earns a warning glare from me.

Jungkook runs toward us and stops dead when he gets a glimpse of my little girl in her conservative, but still revealing swimsuit. His mouth bobs open like a suffocating fish, unable to form words of any kind. I take my chance to place my arm territorial around my girl's waist and kissing her temple, making it well known to the redheaded by that she was mine.

...Maybe I am a littlepossessive.

"P-Princess..." Jungkook sputters, looking between me and her, "We... we s-swim?"

"Sure Kookie. TaeTae, can I go with Kookie?" she smiles and turns to me, I notice her voice becoming higher-pitched as she slips slowly back into her headspace.

"Of course, babygirl," I kiss her head before she dashes over to Jungkook and they grab a donut floaty before wading into the shallow end of the pool.

"Where's Jin and Chim?" I ask as I go to join the other bigs, sitting next to Yoongi who is already practically asleep in a shaded lounge chair.

"Not sure," Namjoon mumbles while fiddling with the grill. Hoseok and I look on in horror, knowing that might not be the best idea.

"Babe, please don't kill yourself," Hoseok grimaces, "Just wait for Jin."

"Yes, please do wait for Jin, Sir God of Destruction," Jin mocks while walking through the porch door in his swimwear and heading toward the grill, "I'll kick your ass if you blow up the house."

"Where've you been?" I ask with a cock brow.

"Nowhere," the eldest shrugged while batting Namjoon away from the fiery deathtrap.

Just as he said that, Jimin comes running outside. Well, he is tryingto run, but is having a hard time with how heavily he is limping. We all look at the little and then back at our hyung.

"What?" he says defensively, "Like none of your holy asses have ever succumbed to temptation. Don't throw that judgmental shit at me!"

We all roll our eyes and relax into our chairs. Yoongi sleeps, Hoseok assists Jin in preparing our supper on the grill, while Namjoon and I enjoy a couple of relaxing beers. I keep a close eye on the littles, smiling as they squeal and splash around in the water.

When Jungkook and Jimin paddle over to the deeper end, I notice my little girl hesitate and remain in the shallow end. I down the rest of my beverage before walking over to the poolside.

"Is something wrong baby?" I ask while perching myself on the edge and dipping my feet in the water.

"I'm n-not a good sw-swimmer," she says sadly, now fully in her headspace.

"Do you want TaeTae to help you?"

She nods her head happily, "Yes, please, TaeTae!"

I grin and slide my tank top over my head, revealing my head to reveal my chest and abdomen. Once my shirt is off, I notice my little girl's eyes are now the size of saucers.

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask, purposefully flexing my muscles.

"N-Na... Um, Nuh—" she sputters.

I chuckle as I slip into the water and wade over to her, grabbing her up in my arms and leaning in to whisper in her ear.

"Does babygirl like what she sees?"

She gulps thickly and my grin deepens. I take her thighs, forcing her to wrap her legs around my waist before I swim slowly over to the deeper water. My little girl clings tightly to my body, nervous to let go as the bottom floor recedes lower.

"It's okay, angel. I've got you," I say while rubbing her back soothingly.

We float for a short period of time before I grab her legs and unwind them from around me. She gives me a nervous look.

"Keep your arms around my neck and try kicking your legs," I encourage her.

She does as I say, smiling lightly as she keeps herself afloat. Then I unwrap her arms from my neck and hold her hands. It is a bit harder for her, but she is able to keep her head above water.

"I'm doin' it!" she gasps, smiling widely.

"You are! I'm so proud of you, baby," I praise her.

"Thank you, TaeTae!" she said while slinging herself back into my arms.

"Anything for my sweet little girl," I say, lower the tone of my voice as I graze our noses together.

We look into each other's eyes before closing the gap between our lips. Completely forgetting where we were and the fact that we were not alone as we began to kiss yet again. I waded through the water until we were at the edge of the pool and corralled my little girl into the corner, pressing her into the wall as we engaged in slow and indulgent make-out session. She pulled me closer by her grip on my nap and I allow my hands to travel down her body until they were fully gripping her ass. I groaned deeply as her hips unexpectedly thrust forward into mine.

And just when I was on the edge of losing myself—

"Can you two please unstick your faces? Dinner's ready."

Jin's voice caused our lips to break apart abruptly. I supn my head around to see everyone staring at us. Jungkook and Jimin are staring at us with their mouths wide open in shock, as did Namjoon, Hoseok looks proud, Yoongi looks impressed, and Jin looks unfazed. My little girl gasps to see everyone looking our direction and buries her face in embarrassment into my neck.

I glare at my hyungs, warning them to look away before I knocked their faces in. They immediately look away and Jin and Yoongi came to collect their littles out of the pool and enveloping them in fluffy towels. I do the same, helping my girl out of the pool and wrapping her up in a towel before drying myself off.

We join everyone else at the porch dining table. I set my little girl on my lap before gathering up a plate of barbequed meat and vegetables for us to share. Eventually the awkwardness of us getting caught making-out in the pool wore away and everyone enjoyed eating, laughing, engaging in light conversation through dinner.

The littles wanted to swim more afterward, but we didn't want them getting any stomach cramps so we bribed them with a movie night in the home theater and extra candy. They were ecstatic about the idea so they immediately ran to take baths to clean themselves from the pool, change into their jammies, and grab their favorite plushies before rushing downstairs to the movie room.

We all got cuddled up and enjoyed a plethora of popcorn and candy in the dark room. My girl and I were wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket and surrounded by half a dozen pillows and her tiger doll squeezed between us. I spent a majority of the movie time placing kisses all over the distracted girl's face and nuzzling my nose into her neck and inhaling the fresh scent of her skin.

She was well asleep by the end of the movie, curled in my arms from the exhausting day of family bonding.

*:.。.:*・★・*:.。.:*

Follow me, Little Loves! @smoljagiya

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, another one!

{Vote & Comment}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.3M 116K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
669K 40.9K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...