the necklace ⇢ z.m

By TigerTay

Her necklace is the only thing separating her and her soulmate. Her necklace is the one thing that gives Zay... More

the necklace » zayn malik
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Epilogue (Part One)
Important Update

Chapter Seventeen

146 12 1
By TigerTay

"There's mountains in my mind, I keep on trying to move them."

-------

"H-Harry, stop." I whined in between my laughter. "Not until you say it!" He exclaimed as he continued to tickle my sides. "F-Fine!" I said as he stopped, but when I didn't say anything he began tickling me again. "Harry!" I screeched.

"Say it!" He said while laughing. "I don't wanna!" I yelled and he tickled me even more, then he stopped. "Crystal." He hummed with an amused smile on his face. "Please, no." I said as I took deep breaths. "Say it and I'll stop." He chuckled.

"Never." I said stubbornly. He tickled my sides more than he had, making me squeal and my stomach hurt. "F-Fine!" I yelled. "I-I love you! I love you, I love you, I love you!" I yelled and he stopped. "Once would've been good enough." He said as he hovered over me with a smirk.

"Shut up." I whined as I wiped my eyes. "I love you too." He smiled and connected our lips quickly. I'm not sure how we ended up in a tickle battle, it just kind of happened. "Was that necessary?" I asked as he pulled me off of the bed.

"Completely." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "What do you want to do today?" I asked as I combed my fingers through my hair. "We should go riding." He said as he looked out of the bedroom window. I pursed my lips as I thought.

"What?" He asked, seeing my facial expression. "I don't know if you should." I said, looking down at his stomach in worry. "Crys, I'm fine." He said with a reassuring look. "We can go riding," I said and his face lit up. "But you have to go ask Samuel if you can." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Yes ma'am." He said with a sigh. "Okay, I'll go get dressed, and you can meet me in my room. Then we can go to the hospital wing together and then go riding. Sound good?" I asked and he nodded. "Okay." I said as I hopped off the bed.

I went over to the door and waved at him as I exited. "You're killing me!" He exclaimed as I was halfway down the hall. I laughed, but continued walking down the hall. I passed Gemma in the hall, but I just gave her a curt nod and continued walking.

When I got to my room I quickly changed from my pajamas into my riding clothes, which were a pair of yoga pants, a t-shirt, and my boots. After a few minutes, Harry still wasn't down here. So I decided to give Sasha her bag back.

We got back last week, yet I haven't see Sasha yet. She's most likely avoiding me, because she hates me. I knocked on the door quickly and waited a few moments before Anette opened the door. "Hey!" She smiled as she opened the door wider for me to come in.

I stepped in and held out the baby blue suitcase. "I believe this belongs to you." I said to Sasha, who was sat on their couch. "Yes." She said with a glare. She got up and tore the suitcase from my hands before going into her room and putting it in the closet.

 "How are y-" She was cut off by the door opening. "Oh, there you are." Harry said as he looked relieved. "Here I am." I chuckled and walked over to him. "I'll talk to you later, yeah?" I said to Anette with a giggle as Harry nestled his head into my neck.

"Yeah!" She smiled fondly at us. "Stop." I whined as Harry's breath tickled my neck. "You guys are too cute. Go before I throw up." Anette laughed as she pushed out of of her room. "Bye." I hummed as I locked mine and Harry's fingers together.

We got down to the stables and I instantly went towards the foals stable. She was going really fast now, soon she'd be ready to ride. "Which one's that?" Harry asked from the other side of the room. "The foal." I responded.

"Are you really never going to call her by her real name?" He asked with a laugh as he came over to me. "As long as she has that awful of a name, no." I said with a scowl. "Okay, okay. I'll make you a deal." He said with a smirk.

"What?" I asked uneasily. "I'll let you rename her, if..." He paused. "If what?" I asked, noticing his long hesitation. "Harry, what?" I said after he still hadn't responded. "If." He started and he took a deep breath. "If you marry me."

***

Earlier that day

***

Harry's POV

***

I watched as Crystal exited my room and down the hallway. "You're killing me!" I exclaimed and I heard her laugh, instantly bringing a smile to my face. I pulled on my riding clothes quickly and walked fast towards Niall's office.

"Niall, is Zayn here yet?" I asked and he nodded. "He's in the conference room." He said with a nod and I thanked him quickly before going over to the conference room. I opened the door and quickly shut it behind me.

"Hey, what's going on?" Zayn asked as he gave me a confused look. "I needed to talk to you." I retorted. "Okay, talk." He said with a shrug. "Take off your shirt." I said, ignoring how weird that sounded. "What?" He asked with an amused look.

"Take off your damn shirt, Zayn!" I yelled and he gave me a weird look before taking his shirt off. That's when I saw it. "Zayn." I said with my voice giving out slightly. "Please, tell me that Crystal was telling the truth about where she got her necklace." I said weakly.

His mouth opened and closed a few times, but nothing came out. "Fuck!" I yelled as I ran my hands through my hair. "Does she know?!" I yelled and he didn't move. "Does she know, Zayn?!" I questioned in anger.

"N-No. She doesn't know." He whispered and I mumbled a stream of curses. "Don't you dare tell her. You hear me?" I exclaimed and he nodded slowly. "How did you find out?" He asked. "The day you dropped her off." I said as I ran my fingers in circles on my temples.

"Her necklace got stuck." I said with a groan of anger. "Don't you touch her. Don't hug her or touch her. If those necklaces connect you won't be able to get them apart. She can't know." I said with a sigh. "I won't." He promised.

"I have to go." I said as I turned towards the door and took a few moments to calm down. I then walked down the stairs and to her room. I started panicking when I saw she wasn't in her room, but the chatter from Anette and Sasha's room told me she was in there.

***

Present Time

***

Crystal's POV

***

"What?" I asked with a laugh. "I'm not joking, Crystal." He said with a dead serious tone. "H-Harry. I... I..." I stuttered. "We haven't even been together for a month yet!" I exclaimed. "I know." He said with a sigh. "Who cares though?" He asked.

I do! I mentally screamed in my head. Marriage was different these days. If you get married, there's no way to get a divorce. You can't get remarried. It's a life thing, that's why you have to be sure you want to do it.

"Harry, I-I-" I said like an idiot, I didn't know how to form words. "Please, Crystal." He said, cupping his hands on my cheeks. "Please, just..." He breathed. "Just marry me." He said and I was speachless. Every inch of me was screaming no.

I heard a crunch of leaves, so I snapped my head away from Harry to look at where the sound came from. I saw Zayn standing there looking embarrassed. "Is this a bad time?" He asked, completely oblivious to the conversation going on.

"N-No!"

"Yes!"

Harry and I said at the same time. "No, you're not." I said with a glare in Harry's direction. "What's up?" I asked as I pulled myself away from Harry. "I just wanted to say hi to you." He said and I nodded. "You can leave now." Harry said rudely.

"Harry!" I scolded. "Ignore him. He's a jerk." I said while rolling my eyes. "We should hang out sometime this week." I said and Zayn nodded. "Not today though. I actually have to get going." He said with a frown.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you then?" I asked as I approached him for a hug. "Of course." He said as he reached his arms out to hug me. "Okay, bye now!" Harry said as he pulled us away from each other before we could hug each other.

"Harry!" I hissed. "I really have to go now. Bye Crys." Zayn said as he waved and left the area. "What the hell was that?" I said angrily. "He just interrupted my marriage proposal to you and you don't even care!" Harry yelled.

"Because I don't know what to say, Harry!" I yelled back at him. "Say yes!" He exclaimed and I shot him a glare. "I'm not accepting this as we're arguing. You know what? We can go riding some other time." I said as I angrily walked out of the stables and back to the palace.

-------

[A/N: If anyone's confused Harry's pushing this on her because he's afraid she'll find out about Zayn being her mate and her leaving him for Zayn. And like it said if you're married then you're basically stuck so that's why he's rushing her.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 2.7K 26
Harry styles is very protective towards his best friend Zayn Malik when friendship turns into relationship,The protectiveness turns into being posses...
3K 81 32
Worlds upside down. Hearts breaking and hurting more than the people around them understand. They dream of the day that they will be healed. The day...
4.4K 78 45
Kacey Locks, an 18 year old directioner, meets Harry Styles at a local coffee shop. He invites her and her bestfriend, Andrea, to a 1D party, where s...
52.9K 668 46
Kayla Malik. Zayn Malik. Brother + Sister The difference? Kayla is broken. Scared of Life. and Zayn? Well, he's a worldwide popstar. They haven't see...