First Agreement Then Marriage...

By lolitasidiot

☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 1st Book. 'This is the dream coming to me every day from when my gukkie left me al... More

Characters Introduction
Jeon's House
Kim's House
1 ~ Heroine Intro
2 ~ Hero Intro
3 ~ Meeting
4 ~ Argument
5 ~ Decision
6 ~ Special Gift
7 ~ Something Something ~ K
8 ~ Something Something ~ V
9 ~ Virthday
10 ~ Spicy Food
11 ~ Ding Dong
12 ~ Romance
13 ~ New Year
14 ~ Jealous
15 ~ Suddenly
16 ~ Accident
17 ~ Condition
18 ~ Family
19 ~ Engagement
20 ~ Photoshoot
21 ~ Hide and Seek
22 ~ Playing with Water
23 ~ Playing in Office
24 ~ Cafe Universe
25 ~ Searching
26 ~ Sorry
27 ~ 5 Years Back
28 ~ Cooking
29 ~ Performance
30 ~ Playing with Fire
31 ~ Permission Granted
32 ~ JinHit University
33 ~ Love Life
34 ~ Shopping
35 ~ Flashback
36 ~ Continuous
37 ~ First Day
38 ~ Mistake
39 ~ Absence
40 ~ Waiting
41 ~ Dream or Real?
42 ~ Meaning
43 ~ Tattoo and Tie
44 ~ Crush
45 ~ Distance
46 ~ Warning
47 ~ Sell
48 ~ Nothing Like Us
49 ~ Tomorrow
50 ~ Dating
51 ~ Boy With Luv
52 ~ T-Shirt
53 ~ HOME
54 ~ Just One Second
56 ~ Problem
57 ~ Task
58 ~ Drunk
59 ~ Balcony
60 ~ Rights
61 ~ Love Me Like You Do
62 ~ Advice
63 ~ Camping
64 ~ Day 1
65 ~ Day 1.5
66 ~ Day 2
67 ~ Day 2.5
68 ~ Marry Me?
69 ~ Marriage
The Wattys!
70 ~ Wanna See You
71 ~ One Sided Love
72 ~ Hospital
73 ~ You're Mine
74 ~ Discharge
75 ~ Let's Break Up
76 ~ Time's Up
77 ~ First Agreement
78 ~ Then Marriage
79 ~ Honeymoon
80 ~ Revenge
81 ~ Husband Duty
82 ~ Surprise
83 ~ Fights
84 ~ Playtime
85 ~ Kiss
86 ~ Ice Cream
87 ~ Fever
88 ~ Care
89 ~ What Happened
90 ~ We Don't Talk Anymore
91 ~ Silent Love War
92 ~ Closer
93 ~ Special Date
94 ~ Kiss and Make Up
95 ~ Make'uuu Luv
96 ~ Love is half-half
97 ~ Chocolate
98 ~ 63 Babies
99 ~ 9 Months
100 ~ Epilogue
LOLITAšIDIOT

55 ~ Reason

4.1K 188 37
By lolitasidiot

**flashback @ Valentine's Day**

Jimin P.O.V:

In my morning sleeps my hands are searching my life the feel of an empty bed. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes and sees the sticky notes and the gift box with my favorite bouquet where I wished that place could be replaced with my yoonie. I just staring that for a few minutes, then I went to the bathroom to take my routine and bath. While taking my bath mind automatically starts to think of last year valentine's day. I felt some hot waters running down from cheeks 'Ohhh my tears!' smiled sadly and wipes away. I took enough time in the bathroom to control my non-stop tears. I came out changed my dress then get out of the room without touch and glance at yoonie's presents. I saw one of the sticky notes on the room door, I ignored it. Then downstairs handle, ignored. On the sofa mini table, ignored. I am searching my mobile, found it on the dining table that was also attached with that damn notes, I get ripped into the pieces immediately. 'AGAIN!!!' I pushed the plate of food which is landed on the floor with another sticky note "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" angrily yelling from the lungs and it turns into tears "Why? I just want you yoonie. I don't want this fucking notes or gifts. I know that you are loving me like the way I am loving you, then what's the problem of having a family" I sleeps on the floor the tired of crying for a few hours.

Ringing.. Ringing..

I whined in my sleep and confusedly looking around. When I came to bed? Did not I sleep on the floor?!

Ringing.. Ringing..

Grabs my phone from the nearby table, caller ID shows 'My Life' tap the green button.

"I left the food for you, it's on your right side table. Don't show your angry on the food, so eat it. You can already guess why I didn't shown up on today, so don't try to bring that topic in front of me ever again. Okay? I can't make our day I have work till midnight, so don't wait for me to go to bed early. Love you, bye".

Gets up from the bed full of surprise mixed with shock. He said almost rapped fastly and ended the call not giving me a chance to talk. In his raps I didn't understand a single thing except 'Love You'.

Where is my angry? Why my heart is beating crazy like going to explore anytime? Why I am blushing and smiling like a fool?

Because this is not a usual thing that my yoonie saying I Love You to me. He is not a person that saying I love you whenever he wants or I want to hear from him. Even I pleaded him to multiple times, but he denied to say. If he did then that was my special day. This is his 3rd time in our love life. 1st time when he was confessed his feelings to me. The 2nd time when we made our first love. I called him again but he cuts my calls. Tap that message icon.

Me:

I Love You Too Yoonie 😘😍❣️💕 💞 💓 💗 💖 💘 💝

My Life:
I know, now go and eat

Me:

Okay sir 👍

One more time pleaseeeeeeee.. 😘

My Life:

🖕🏻

Me:

YAH

My Life:
What? You want me now? 😎
I'm ready 🏃

Me:

👿😡

My Life:
Stop blushing

Me:

I am not blushing 🙅‍♂️

My Life:
Then? Jerking off?

Me:

YAH

My Life:
Don't touch yourself

Me:

YAH

ENOUGH STOP IT ✋

My Life:
Be ready for tonight 😉

Me:

😏 Bye

I threw the phone on the bed and taps my reddish cheeks to come back myself to the earth.

"How can you change yourself within a second of just for one word jimin, he knows you very well don't fall for this" I heads to where I am secretly saving my precious broken gift. I took it out touching on the empty photo frame "Don't worry baby eomma will keep fighting for you and our family, one day your appa will accept you gladly, until keep safe and healthy" I said while touching and rubbing my stomach smoothly "I need some time to tell your appa about you" 'grrr grrr' "Ohhh, my baby is hungry. Eomma is sorry to let you hungry. Now will see what your appa left for us. He is super good at cooking, you should proud of your appa's multi-talent. I am curious about you my baby, how you look like me or yoonie, and your character soft and cute like me or swag, savage, not straight cares but more caring person like your appa? Whatever, I can't wait to hold you in my arms baby with your appa" I said excitedly to my baby and munching the delicious food.

**time skip @ night time**

N.O.P:

Jimin jumps up from the sofa runs to the door when he hears yoongi's car sound. Before yoongi opens jimin did and attacks him with a safe tighten hugs "Yoonieeeeeee" Yoongi happily hugs him back.

"Why are you still up? Didn't I say go to the bed early" yoongi asked him as both enter the home.

"You also said that you could come up at the midnight time, see the time it's only 10 pm"

"Works have done fastly, so I could make came this time" said and sat on the sofa tiredly.

Jimin sat on his lap and removing his tie and loosen his shirt to let be feel free "No, you made it for me, your guiltiness killing you am I right?"

Yoongi smirk to avoid the truth "Why should I.. Okay I got it where you are trying to lead this topic as I said don't bring this to me. If you want to continue with this then go ahead but you can't face it anymore. UNDERSTAND?" jimin flinched on his last cold word.

They fought countless times, but this yoongi new to jimin. Jimin tries to take his moves very carefully, now he can't let it goes as yoongi said, now he is carrying his baby. He wants to fight back for his child at the same time he wants to know why yoongi always acts cold whenever he brings about the family topic. As of jimin's know yoongi was not attached to his parents because they died when yoongi was 3 years old, so obviously yoongi grow up without parents love. But he was growing up under Jeon's family, they cared and treated him like he was the first son in Jeon's family. Yoongi was the only one circled himself and living his life within that circle, isolated himself with everyone. Whenever jimin comes up with family topic yoongi always avoided it, jimin also thought it might be yoongi misses his parents love. But now he can't let it goes that easily.

Jimin brushes yoongi's hair to calm him down and it worked, yoongi laid back on the sofa closes his eyes to take some rest and wraps his hands around jimin's waist to pulled him closer.

Jimin chu on his forehead "Yoonie" he called him and staring his calm and steady breathtaking face.

"Hmmm" he hummed as a response without open his eyes.

"Can I ask you.." yoongi opens his eyes an irritation of jimin's attitude "JIMIN.." jimin interrupts him "This is not about kids or our future family, so please" jimin said very fastly and pleaded to him with his puppy eyes. Yoongi let out a huge sigh and closed his eyes again.

"Please don't get mad at me yoonie, I just want to know about you and your feelings, is something terribly happened in your past that's why you are.." yoongi opens his eyes again the irritation of jimin's words "Could you please stop watching kdrama? You and your story! tsk tsk tsk. Get off" yoongi gets up and heads upstairs to go his shared bedroom, jimin whined and pouts sadly, follows him "Yoonie please tell me, what happened in your life?".

"This is not kdrama world jimin, this is a real life. In real life a person can't hate something without any reason? I hate family just because I don't want, okay. So come out from your fucking kdrama world" said and removed his clothes before going to the bathroom.

"How could it be a possi.." before jimin continue, yoongi points out his gift "Did you like that?" which is laying on the table.

Jimin turns to take a look at where he is pointing, then grins at him while nodding his head fastly "You want to see what I was first took using this camera, yoonie" without waiting for yoongi's response he jumped on the bed to go to the drawer pulled out his photo diary and runs to him.

(Yoongi's gift)

"See" shows his photo diary to him.

Jimin took the photos of 'I Love You Chim' sticky note, which was left by yoongi in the morning.

"Finally you starts to learn how to say the perfect word to your perfect loved one, yoonie" jimin said happily while chained his arms with him rested his head on yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi just smiles at him and chu on his head, he knows very well about jimin, he will get excited in even a small things whatever he was doing to him.

"I need to take a shower, I don't mind if you want to join with me" yoongi pulled him closer by his waist.

Jimin instantly backed away from him shook his head with a blush.

"Are you sure?"

Jimin nods while glancing at the floor.

"Get ready, we are going out for the dinner" said and went to the bathroom.

Jimin happily went to the closet to pick his and yoongi outfit for Valentine's Date.

**meanwhile Yoongi @ bathroom under the shower**

Yoongi P.O.V:

When will you going stop this jimin? You can't just live with me like we doing now? Only you and me? I am not the type of person to handle a family things. I am a cold person, you know very well that I can't control my temper. We fought lots of course it will continue till the end. I am not a caring person and how to show a love, so just think about it if we had a child how I will take care of them or react. I can't love them. They will have a high percent chance to feel bad about me. I will not be a good father to them.

**flashback END**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 4K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
26.9K 849 47
Taehyung's face flushed crimson, his breaths shallow and rapid, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. His hands trembled as he instinctively p...
523K 22.8K 53
☑️ CØMPLETED ☑️ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves for my external beauty just loves me look...
3.5K 252 7
When a Handsome male dreams of something he has never known to leads him to a greatest journey of his life not knowing someone has been waiting for h...