Mixed Personalities

Af casuallyslaying

[sequal to Attitude problems] After moving to New York, almost making a turn around just to have more b... Mere

0.5
1.0
1.5
2.0
2.5
3.0
3.5
4.0
4.5
5.0
5.5
6.0
6.5
7.0
7.5
8.0
8.5
9.0
9.5
10.0
10.5
11.0
11.5
12.0
12.5
13.0
13.5
14.5
15.0
15.5
16.0
16.5
17.0
17.5
18.0
18.5
19.0
19.5
20.0
20.5
21.0
21.5
22.0
22.5
23.0
23.5
24.0
24.5
25.0
25.5
26.0
26.5
27.0
27.5
28.0
28.5
29.0
29.5
30.0
30.5
31.0
31.5
32.0
32.5
33.0
33.1
BONUS
Final book

14.0

23.9K 874 653
Af casuallyslaying

Nassiah

Alonso is a whole punk when it comes to king. The boy looks as if he's about to cry and he gives in. King also isn't dumb so he loves Alonso just because of it. We had came back from the park and Alonso still had a bit of an attitude but realistically I ain't never give a fuck about that Asian boy. King needed to take a nap but he wanted to play outside and now here me and Alonso were playing outside like clock work here came Dj bad ass. "Uncle Nas you still bad at dat game?" Dj asked as Alonso and king played with chalk.

"Boy I'll beat ya ass in that game- Wea ya pops?" I said and he laughed jumping down the stairs.

   "He boutta take me to see my mommy" dj said proudly like his momma wasn't a thot.

   "And you happy bout that?" I joked which Started up the play fighting between us-

  "My nigga Alonso inna flesh? Oh wow" Donnie obnoxious ass said stepping outside of his house. I tuned out the rest of what they were saying because Dj was lowkey beating me up. "Go play wit king lemme talk to ya unc" Donnie said sitting down on the step next to me. "Beefin wit the saints" he said in a whisper so only I could hear. "They betta want Alonso Head onna spear for ya dumb ass to do that"  he added looking at me curiously.

   "His pops trynna pass it off"  Donnie let out a laugh instantly.

  "Wit one body?" He said returning to the whisper my hand then held up four fingers.

   "What they got my son doing? Cause that one did a numba in his brain and I only know cause I watched the fact he a murda hit him" Donnie blabbed seriously my eyes went over to Alonso playing with the kids then back to Donnie.

  "Why you think it's beef nigga damn" I muttered and Donnie rolled his eyes.

  "Imma talk to Von after I drop Dj off— Imma let you know" he said before telling dj get to the car.

   "King you getting tired" I told him as I caught him rubbing his face.

  "NO" he yelled back but it took maybe a few minutes of Alonso talking to him before he picked the boy up and we went inside. King fell asleep in twenty minutes on the couch and I moved him to his own room.

   "You need to take a nap too- what you thought" I said to Alonso who was still running on two hours of sleep. I sat down next to him on the couch and he continued watching the game planing on t.v "I know you hea me talking"

  "Ian sleepy Nassiah I'm a grown man I know how to take care of my needs" he muttered

   "You ain't acting like it" I mumbled. Alonso was easy to get to do things you wanted if you didn't mind playing dirty, or you had it like I did- his attitude was still there but boy did  attack my lips earlier this morning. I shifted over a bit and he paid me no mind until I had moved myself onto his lap.

"C'mon Nassiah what's good with you?" He asked shifting a bit to get comfortable. I looked up at him raising a eyebrow but he just went back to looking at the game- I didn't get why he was fighting sleep so much, he knew he wanted to sleep, I mean shit when I meant him he had problems sleeping but atleast he still did it. Sitting in his lap took me back a lot. Shit having him lay with me last night made me realize how much I did miss the boy, another possible reason why I snapped at his boyfriend or was being petty but if he came to my door asking me for help homeboy wasn't doing his job either. I placed my head on his shoulder as I drew shapes in his chest. He didn't react that much but eventually he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his own body more- his scent filled my nose making me look up at first I was going to decide against it but I didn't placing a kiss on his jawline, I added another and another before he lifted my chin and connected our lips.  He took control instantly his hungry ass. I placed my hands on both sides of his face as the kiss got more intense. He lifted me up so I had my knees on either side or his legs- as soon as he dropped me back down I started grinding into his lap a moan escaping from his mouth.

  "Y-you playing pa" he whispered huskily before attacking my neck with kisses. It wasn't long until he found my weak spot making a loud moan leave my mouth- let's hope king really was tired. "Music to my ears" he purred. His kisses soon attacked my neck once more- I felt him poking my hole through our clothes and I whimpered wanting to feel it inside of me.

"A-Alonso" I hummed as he continued to suck on my neck. "I need you" I added and he looked up at me lust in his eyes. "R-right now" I added. He picked me up my legs wrapping around him as I pressed our lips together hungrily. I heard him shut my bedroom door and then I felt him drop me on the bed -I needed to wear his ass out. He took off his clothes first before taking off mine and flipping me around- my ass in the air at first I felt air making me wanna laugh until I felt his tongue- ohhhhhhh he trying make me scream for real. His tongue squirmed around in my hole making me do the same but each time he just pulled me back towards him some more- all the feeling was over them I felt his tip smack my ass.

"Ya shit got fat pa- for real" He mumbled smacking it again the second one Caused me to moan a bit and he let out a small chuckle then slipped himself in- he did it slowly then pulled himself out each time he went back in getting a little bit deeper.

"A-Alonso I ain't take d-Dick in years" I warned I felt his hands rest on my hips and he pulled me back making a loud moan leave my mouth he covered it and snickered a bit.

"We can't wake up king baby- be quiet for me" his voice dipped in lust said in my ear making me whimper. He only thrusted into me deeper then before I moved forward and he only pulled me back. "You wanted this dick huh? So you finna take all of it" he added as he sped up his pace. He thrusted into me hitting my prostate the hardest the last time- that's how I knew he finally ran out of dick.

Smack- he sent a hard smack to my ass "alonsooo" I whined out almost instantly- dude was still out here bitching me out.

"Na that ain't my name" he responded as his grip on waist got more intense and he continue to hold me down as he thrusted into me at a rapid pace. "What's my name pa"

"D-Daddy" I moaned quietly

"What I can't hea ya?"

"D-Daddy" I moaned louder and I felt another smack hit my ass. I should've never got us started because we could go for hours and king barely slept for hours.

.........( peep my laziness)

I was trying to hold in the loud moans due to my son sleeping in the room next to us. All because I wanted to ride him- which I was until Alonso horny ass started again. His hands on either side of my hips as he easily bounced me up and down on top of him roughly. It took me awhile to get use to him again but not like Alonso ever cared- you wanted this dick so you're gonna take it head ass.

"You look so good pa, taking daddy's shit" he whispered causing me to whimper at his words. "You missed this shit huh?"

"Y-yes" I moaned out

"Yes what?"

"D-Daddy" I huffed out- I felt my back hit the bed once more then felt Alonso slowly pushing himself inside of me hitting my prostate. Each time he slid out them back in he got a little harder. Each time my breath hitched and I felt my heart rate increase. My nails clawing down his back as he finally sped up the pace.

Our sloppy kisses stopping us both from moaning how loud we wanted too. If he wasn't tired after this then I'm jacking he doesn't need to sleep.

"F-fuck" I heard him grunt as he sped up.

"I-I'm gonna"

"Cum for me then baby" he said cutting me off and as he spoke I did. I was about to bless his life. For once I flipped him onto his back his eyes looked at me full of lust as I took his hard member into my hand.

I let my eyes roam over his fine body before i places our lips. The kiss was short because then I kissed his jawline- moving down his body the last thing I kissed was his tip before sending my tongue to swirl around it.

"S-sshit" he breathes out and I took it in my mouth. Sucking dick wasn't hard because I had one. I knew how I liked my dick sucked.

I let the head get sloppy as I bobbed up and down- when I took it out I sip on it before letting my tongue drag across his balls and taking it back in my mouth- i heard him cursing and stuff then same something about cum and soon enough- I tasted it. He was lucky because In that moment when the warm fluid it mr mouth I was about to throw it back up all over him- but instead I took it like a shot and swallowed that shit. I looked up at him and he grabbed my by my neck pressing our lips together.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

93.5K 5K 26
🔸Part Two of Texas Rollercoaster..... Jaysean got a little southern piece of mind when he was shipped off to Texas. He was sent there to get his act...
106K 4.1K 46
All Noah wants to do is finish high school without any problems. Until a problem arrives in the form of the new kid, Aaron. Noah begins to fall for...
536K 24.9K 59
in·con·sist·ent ˌinkənˈsist(ə)nt/Submit adjective not staying the same throughout. "police interpretation of the law was often inconsistent" .... ...
80.5K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...