Reverie » Black Clover

By astertataricvs

a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts; a daydream. «────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────» ー come and have a t... More

ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs ʙʀᴀᴛ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʙᴏᴅʏɢᴜᴀʀᴅ
ʏᴀᴍɪ sᴜᴋᴇʜɪʀᴏ || ᴀᴄᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴀɴɴᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍɪᴅɢᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ. 2
ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏɴᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ (ʙᴏɴᴜs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
sᴏʟɪᴅ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ɢʀᴀᴛɪᴛᴜᴅᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴘs
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴍᴀɢɴᴀ sᴡɪɴɢ || ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ɢᴇsᴛᴜʀᴇ
ʟɪᴄʜᴛ || ғɪᴇʟᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀʀᴍᴛʜ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴇɴᴠʏ
ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴠᴀɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ || sᴛʀᴀɪɢʜᴛғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴘᴛ. 2
ʟᴜᴍɪᴇʀᴇ || ʜᴀɴᴅғᴜʟ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴇᴏᴘᴏʟᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ ʀᴏᴜʟᴀᴄᴀsᴇ || sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs ᴠᴀᴜᴅᴇ || ᴅɪᴠᴜʟɢᴇ ᴘᴛ. 2
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴠᴇʀᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇ
ʜᴀᴍᴏɴ ᴄᴀsᴇᴜs || ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss ᴄʜᴇғ
ʀʜʏᴀ || ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀssᴍᴇɴᴛ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪᴛ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ
ᴢᴏʀᴀ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟᴇ || ᴄʟᴜᴍsʏ
ᴍᴇʀᴇᴏʟᴇᴏɴᴀ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛ
ʏᴜɴᴏ || ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs
ғɪɴʀᴀʟ/ʟᴀɴɢʀɪs || ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ
ᴊᴜʟɪᴜs ɴᴏᴠᴀᴄʜʀᴏɴᴏ || ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴠᴏʟᴛɪᴀ || ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ
ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || ʀᴇᴍᴇᴅʏ
ɴᴀᴄʜᴛ ғᴀᴜsᴛ || ᴇɴɪɢᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ

ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ

39.8K 571 213
By astertataricvs

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

Just comment below and don't forget to vote!

Enjoy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Asta was your colleague in Black Bulls, along with the sister of the Captain of Silver Eagles: Noelle Silva. You were a shy girl who rarely talks and a pessimistic one. To summarize it, you were actually the opposite of the courageous and boisterous Asta. Every mission that you've taken with your teammates, you weren't even doing anything to help them but just to stare at them and be frozen on your spot. And basically, this made you devastated because of it. You thought you're giving them a hard time and let yourself be a nuisance to their mission and... you're feeling hopeless.

However, it all changed when you met Asta, he helped you in those times that you were depressed. He always motivated you; saying that you can be awesome in your own way even if you're a timid one. Every time that you're having a mission with Asta, you were amazed to watch the non-magic user's exuberance and not giving up in times of crisis. Even if he's all injured and beaten up, he still has the courage to fight the enemies. He won't give up unless he defeats them.

Meeting Asta really gave you hope, he's like the light in your darkness. Asta's determination and tenacity was really contagious.

Because of the times that you were always watching the ash-blonde haired guy, you didn't notice that you actually fell for him. It really scared you, to have these romantic feelings towards your colleague, when you knew well that your friend Noelle has a crush on Asta. You were crestfallen to know the fact that Asta won't look at you just like how you look at him. Because first of all, Noelle is much closer to Asta rather than you, especially you two seldom talk.

"(Name)!" You heard Asta's loud voice called your name. You glance at the guy who was smiling at you widely.

"Oh hey, Asta. What's up?" You asked with a soft tone.

"Do you want to come with me and Noelle to the castle town?" Once Noelle's name being mentioned by the guy you like. Your chest tightens and a lump formed inside your throat.

You knew how Noelle really likes Asta and how she wanted to spend time with him alone. Therefore, you declined his offer with a forced smile etched on your face.

"I'm sorry but I have some errands to take care of."

Asta blinks, "Eh? What is it? We can help you!"

"No, it's my job so you two can go without me," you lied to him and stood up from your seat, which made him confused.

"Where are you going, (Name)?"

"To do my errands, silly," you giggled. "I need to go now! Have fun you two!" Smiling, you started to walk away where Asta was and run through the woods. Once you realized that you were already far from the Black Bulls base, you stopped from running and catch your breath.

While taking a breath, you didn't realize that a tear slipped down on your cheek. It's painful for you to know that Asta wouldn't look at a girl like you, imagining Asta and Noelle being together really pained you a lot. How did you end up in a very troublesome situation? There are tons of guys in Clover Kingdom that you can like but instead, you fell for a guy that your friend already likes. How unlucky can you get?

You leaned your back against the tree then took a sit. You look at the beautiful vast sky, resting your arms on your head. You feel peaceful at the moment, the wind breeze that was gushing through your body and hearing the birds sing.

Although you were gloomy a while ago, encountering this peaceful place makes you relieved for a moment. Having a peaceful time like this is very rare since your comrades were a bunch of rowdy people and being chaotic without Yami in the headquarters.

You didn't realize that you fell asleep in the woods.

You were awakened from your sleep when you felt something tapped your cheek. Slowly opening your eyes, and adjusting your blurry vision to see things clearly. You were surprised to see Asta beside you, smiling. You were rendered speechless, confused to how did he find you in this big place.

"A-Asta?" You stammered, staring at the non-magic user with a shocked look.

"You're finally awake," he said, averting his gaze from you then leaned his back against the tree.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was searching for you since forever you know." His statement makes you confused.

Why does he even searching for you? You thought that he and Noelle would go to the castle town together.

"I thought you went to the castle town with Noelle?" Asta didn't reply you.

The atmosphere between you two went silent and the only thing that you were hearing is the rustling of the leaves because of the wind. You just ignored Asta and hugged your knees because you don't know what to do. You can feel the awkward tension surrounding the both of you.

"(Name)..." Asta called out your name to which you whipped your head to look at him.

"What is it?" You tilt your head, waiting for his answer. The boisterous boy sighed and faced you with a serious look on his face. This made you nervous because seeing Asta being like that really scared you. It's unusual for Asta to get serious excluding when he's fighting and in missions.

"Since when you will notice me?" Asta speaks up. You didn't get what he meant so you asked.

"What do you mean notice you?" You raised your eyebrow and Asta sighed softly.

"I didn't know that you're this dense, (Name)!" He laughs causing your face to heat up in embarrassment.

"I-I'm not!"

"Then why can't you tell that I have feelings for you?" The moment he said that statement, you froze.

Are you hearing things or did Asta really said it with his mouth? Your heart thumped quickly and you can feel your stomach churn in excitement. You only stared at the guy you like with disbelief. You don't know what to say to him.

Is Asta really confessing to you right now? If this is a dream, you wished that you won't ever wake up in this beautiful moment.

"H-Huh?" You blinked and Asta smiled at you widely.

"Can you notice me, (Name)? I've been trying all sorts of things just for you to notice me," he confessed then he rested his head on your right shoulder, making you startled from his action.

"R-Really? Since when did you like me, Asta?" You managed to ask him despite that you're still in your astonished state.

"Since the time when you were crying in the woods and I have this urge to protect you and make you happy whenever you're sad."

You remembered that time, after the fight you have with the one of the Third's Eye member; Vetto. During the fight, you were aware that your friends were already in a crisis, especially Asta who's badly injured and wounded severely. Vanessa and the others were supporting Asta to beat Vetto. But you were all saved because of Captain Yami, beating the shit out of the Third Eye member. Despite that you did nothing to help your friends, the captain still complimented you and patted your head. That's when you cried in the woods because you knew that you didn't deserve his praise since you did nothing.

But Asta was there, comforting you and motivating you. That's when you fell harder for the ash-blonde boy. Although he's an idiot, he's still a good boy and really good at comforting others.

"I did everything to comfort you just for you to notice me. I tried talking to you but you're ignoring me, every time I'm going to approach you, you would instantly avoid me and go to Vanessa nee-san. I'm always inviting you to go to a mission together because I wanted to be with you and see you every day."

Your heart was now beating furiously that you can tell that Asta can hear your beating heart. You can feel the butterflies in your stomach and you were beyond ecstatic to know that Asta looks at you like how you look at him.

He already noticed you a long time ago, you didn't know that Asta's been doing all along is just for you to notice him. But he didn't know that you actually felt the same way.

You pushed Asta away from you to face him. He was bewildered for a moment then you glide your hands on his cheeks. Asta blushed at your sudden action but you smiled at him tenderly.

"I already noticed you a long time ago, Asta," you confessed, which makes his eyes widen in shock.

"I already like you, I don't know when and how I just did. Do you think I'm ignoring you when you talk to me? No, I just... I don't know what should I say to you because I'm too nervous to talk since I like you. Whenever you approach me, I would go straightly towards Vanessa-san because I don't know what I should do, you're making me a nervous wreck every time you get close. And to why I'm always agreeing to go on a mission with you because... I also wanted to be with you and see you every day." Your tears that were building in your eyes were now streaming on your cheeks.

You were crying because of joy, you were so ecstatic to know that he also likes you. You thought that you won't ever be noticed by someone as clever as him but that's the opposite of what you have concluded.

"(Name)..." Asta leaned forward, resting his forehead on yours.

"I like you," he softly said, smiling and kissed your temple.

"I like you too, Asta," you giggled then cupped his cheeks.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

My heart goes doki doki while doing this one shot.

Asta is such a cutieeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 5.2K 26
Black Clover Oneshots of all kinds fr Requests - ❌ Smut - ✅
134K 2.4K 32
A compilation of one shots or head canons with the characters of Black Clover ☘ ➞ I mostly write for the males of BC for Reader x Character stories. ...
30.5K 501 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so ass💀) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...
622 26 12
During the night of when Yuno had to deliver a letter, a drunk man attacks him for his amulet, but when Asta came out to stop the drunk man, somethin...