Izuku Midoriya: The Blue Blur

De Shonaku

Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless kid who dreams of being a hero until one eventful day happened. He found a myst... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Coming Soon
Chapter 27: All Might VS Sonic
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Coming soon- Sonic Vs Metal Sonic
Chapter 32: Sonic vs Metal Sonic
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Special Annoucement For Chapter 35
Gag Chapter (Special)
10K Views.... Thank You (And Announcement!)
Chapter 35- Part 1 (Manga)
Special Chapter +2
A Hero's Adventure.
Chapter 35- Part 2 (Manga)
1 Year Anniversary
Chapter 35- Manga Part 3. The End.

Chapter 24

2.8K 60 46
De Shonaku

3RD POV

Class 1-A were all sharing their experiences on their interships all while Bakugou is killing Sero and Kirishima for laughing at the haircut he was force to have by best jeanist.

Mina: You get face agaisnt villains! I'm super jealous!

Jirou: I didn't fight, all i did was escort some hostages to safety.

Mina: That's still cool though!

Kaminari: Yeah Jirou! That right there is cool!

Jirou lightly blush at hwat Kaminari has said and in response, she stabbed him whil giving out making his eardrums bleed.

Kaminari: OW!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!? I WAS COMPLIMENTING YOU!!!!

Jirou loked away to hide her light blush.

Jirou: Shut up stupid.....

Asui: All did was cleaning and training. Althought we did catch some drug smugglers one time.

Jirou, Kaminari, and Mina: Ok that's cool!

Sonic walked in with Ochaco to talk about their expereinces in their internships only to get interrupted by the cass bombarding them with questions.

Mina: Sonic! R U Alright? 

Sero: were you scared?

Kirishima: how was like to fight agaisnt a serial killer?

Sonic: OI OI OI OI OI! Man, you guys are so nosy. I'm fine. I was scared, but i stay calm and collected, and it was an interesting experience agaisnt him. He's a strange guy.

Bakugou: What do you mean strange Sonic?

Bakugou suprisingly join in the coversation which also left others on shock.

Sonic:hmmmmm, he's strange is what he said to me before he was taken away. He ask me to be a hero, one that will take down the league of villains. and to become the next symbol of peace. It's ironic of him to say since he's a HERO KILLER.

Kaminari: That is strange.

Kirishima: Why on earth did he ask you?

Mina: Yeah! I'm with Kirishima on this!

Many others were puzzle by this but they later decided to speak about it in another time since class is about to begin.

TimeSkip to the last class

All Might was announcing the final test of today's class.

All Might: WELCOME BACK EVERYONE! I CAN TELL THAT YOU'VE CHANGE A BIT! FOR TADOY'S CHALLENGE IS A RACE! YOU WILL GO THROUGH A MAZE AND YOU WILL DO WHATEVER YOU CAN DO TO RESCUE ME! EVERYONE WILL BE PLACE IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS! NOW GET READY!

As Mina, Sonic, Sero, Ojiro, and Iida get to their places, the rest of the class are debating who's going to win. 

Kirishima: Out of all of them, I think Sonic's going to win since HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVE!!!

Ochaco: I'm with Kirishima, Sonikku's going to win in a flash!

Jirou: Yeah, Sonic will win.

All Might: AND BEGIN!!!!!

Sero uses his tape to swing across the field like spider-man.

Sero: Sonic may run fast but he doesn't know how to propel in the air like me!

Sonic: Is that so Cella-Wave?

Sero: WHAT THE???

Sonic blasted through past Sero with a electric blue blur that can be seen behind him. 

Everyone who's watching: Well, that's to be expected.

All Might: CONGRATS SONIC! YOU HAVE WON! THANK YOU FOR RESCUEING ME!

Sonic: All Right!

Mina: I'm not even upset that I lost. Your too fast!

Sonic: Yeah sorry about that!

Sonic leans in to Mina's ear.

Sonic: If you are upset about it, i'm sure that Kirishima will help cheer you up!

Mina blushes madly after what he said. Sonic runs back to where the others are to watch the rest of them race.

After School

As Sonic and Ochaco exists out from the door, All Might slides through.

All Might: HAHAHAH!! YOUNG SONIC! CAN WE HAVE A LITTLE CHAT!

Sonic: Sure All Might! Sorry Ururaka, I'll be quick!

Ochaco: It's Okay Sonikku! I'll be waiting!

All Might and Sonic went in the teachers lounge to discuss OFA.

All Might: So, how much of OFA did you master so far?

Sonic: 60%

All Might spits out blood in shock to Sonic had said.

All Might: 60%? i'm amazed young Sonic! You should master it before the end of this semster if you keep this up!

Sonic: Yeah! thanks!

Allmight: First off, do you remember how i gave you your power? It was in my DNA.

Sonic: Wait! So the Hero Killer has OFA Now?!?!?

All Might: No he doesn't. OFA can only be passed if the holder intends to pass it on. It can't be taken by force. But it can be transfer by force. But that's not all i want to talk about.

All Might: Now it's time for me to tell you about OFA origin in a long story short since i dont want to keep your girlfriend waiting.

Sonic: SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!

All Might: Yet....heheheheheheheheheheh

All Might: OFA was formed during the first generation of quirks. There was a man who can steal quirks from others and pass them to others, so he calls himself All For One. He had a little brother who was quirckless but he had a strong sense of justice. One day, AFO gave his brother a quirk that can stockpile power, but what he didn't know is that his brother had a quirk all along, a power that's completely useless by itself. So the stockpoling ability merged with the power to pass on quirks became One For All. I always find it ironic, that justice spawns from evil. 

Sonic: wow, that's alot to take in. Im guessing AFO is still alive huh?

All Might: Yes he is. and since your are the 9th holder, you will come to fight agaisnt this great evil yourself so you better be ready!

Sonic: I will!

All Might: Good! Anyway, you should start packing, the dorms will open up tommorow.

Sonic: Yep, I'll go pack right now!

Sonic blasted out the door to meet up with Ururaka and carried back to her home. 

Ochaco: Thanks Sonikku! I appreciate! I got to go pack up for the dorms now so I'll see you there!

Sonic: Your welcome Ururaka! and can I help you pack up?

Ochaco stiffened at what he said, 'Sonikku helping me with packing? I don't see why not. He's fast so it will help me save time,'

Ochaco: Sure! I dont have much to pack but help would be great!

Sonic: Thanks Ururaka! Now lets begin!

Ochaco: Yeah!

After the packing was done, Sonikku was sitting down on the floor comfortably with Ochaco sitting down comfortably on the other side of the wall.

They both have satisfied faces with the results and have a smile of accomplishment. Ochaco uses this too take a long look at Sonic's face. She drowns in his handsome face, his beutiful emerald eyes, and his blue hair. 

She must have been staring for too long since Sonic came in a little too close since she was being quiet.

Sonic: uh... Ururaka? R U OK?

Ochaco snapped out of her daydreams and jumps forward a little bit which Sonic flinch.

Ochaco was on top of Sonic. They were staring into each other's eyes, they were mesmerized by each other and didn't want to move at all. All they could care about is each other. 

Unfortunatley though, Ochaco got her sense back and quickly jumps off of Sonic. She was saying sorry over and over agian while he tells her it's fine since it was an accident as he stands up.

Sonic: Anyway, i need to go back home so i can start packing my stuff. Thanks Ururaka for letting me help!

Ochaco: Ok Bye Sonikku! I'll see you at the dorms!

Sonic: Bye Ururaka!

Sonic Blasts off back to his home. They both feel sad that they couldn't be with each other long enough though, but did they enjoy it all right!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.4K 907 23
Out of the 80% percent of Earth's population, why was Izuku Midoriya was part of the 20% who didn't get a quirk? After all, you can't be a hero with...
74.6K 2.8K 15
If one wants to mix up a bunch of quirks a child is the best option as their growth will help their body accept the change better. WHAT is better for...
7.5K 176 24
Izuku midoriya a 14yr old teen who. Lives 2 lifes one in the night and one in the day. I night he is the No. 1 vigilante, blackout . He's been up and...
544K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...