Scripted?

By nurix5

Forth chases Beam but in reality, it's Tee who chases Tae. How can he win Tae's heart now that he knows he li... More

1: Truth and Lies
2: Underwater
3: Skinship
4: Stop copying me!
5: I'm not his boyfriend!
6: Fan Meeting
7: Mr. Nice Guy
8: Tee likes Tae
9: The Jealous Queen
10: Tae's true feelings?
11: Going Solo
12: Everything Went Awkward
13: Falling Even More
14: Crazy Tee
15: Quarrel
16: Tae's Scandal
17: Drowning
18: Hot Cocoa
19: Tae's Lies
20: TEEory
21: Debut
22: Missed Calls
23: Suspects
24: Caught
26: Scripted

25: Breaking Up. Making Up.

5.2K 272 70
By nurix5

25: Breaking Up. Making Up.

TAE POV

"Hey talk to me." I said as I drove a short distance from the café to the studio.

This guy beside me was just quiet, chin on his hand and looking out of the window. He went here through a motorcycle app and happened to see my car so he waited there instead. Who would've thought he'd see me with Savannah?

Hey, it's not like I'm cheating. I'm not! Me and Sav are good now. Good as in we're back to being friends.

"Tee. Don't misunderstand. Savannah was there with her friends. I just happened to pass by since I wanted food."

Still, he didn't speak. I parked the car in front of the studio and we both came out. The first floor which is a pantry was a bit dark, but we can see lights on the second floor.

"Tee." I held his elbow because he turned his back on me the moment he got out of the car. "You wanted to talk right? What is it?"

He chewed his bottom lip as if struggling to speak.

"I'm telling the truth. I just met Savannah there."

"And you also met her the other day." He said in a thin voice.

Okaaay. How did he know? Did the media saw us again?

Unconsciously, I gulped. He must've seen it because he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Yes. I met up with her, about a couple of days ago. She asked if we could meet. I wanted to thank her for saving you so I agreed." I explained in a hurry.

He frowned and I noticed he was curling his fist. Something was gleaming on his hand though.

That ring!

I bought that when I met with Savannah. I planned on giving it to him on his graduation next week. How the heck did he got that?

I shook my head. I have to think about that later. He was looking at me with a very disappointed face.

"Tee. I just thanked her that's all! We also talked about our past relationship. We didn't have a proper talk after that press conference, so we both cleared things up. We're just normal friends after that. I didn't tell you because you have a lot of things on your mind already after that... Mok." I stuttered. My blood still boils after knowing who molested Tee. If there were no police at that time, I would've ruined his disgusting face.

"P'Tae! P'Tee! Come up here, there's food!" Bas waved from the second floor window and disappeared again.

However, Tee was still looking up as if contemplating things. He was rolling the ring around his finger.

"Believe me. Sav and I are just friends now. That hug earlier was just a friendly hug. She said she now wants to date someone else.

He finally looked at me, but those eyes were still blank.

"P'Tae."

"What?"

"Let's break up."

"You know what, they might be waiting for us upstairs. Com'n. It's hot over here." I said.

"You heard me."

"You must be hungry. You're speaking nonsense. Let's go." I convinced him. My ears must have been hearing things and yet I also know that it did not. I clearly heard him but I'm not sure of what I have just heard.

"Let's break up." He repeated.

"No." I said firmly and leave it at that. He sighed heavily.

"There's no point in continuing this." His voice was tired. "You're free now. You can chase whoever you want."

"I'm not chasing anybody."

"Go back to her. Savannah. Or Bas. You like Nong, right?"

"What are you even talking about?" I started to get annoyed but I controlled myself.

"You like him." He said it in a very sad way that I was scared he would cry.

"I do, but as a friend." I replied quickly. "Why are you even bringing him into this? I know you're angry at me because I wasn't there when you were attacked –

"And you were there for him after his interview!"

"I just happened to be there." I explained. "I had an errand at that place, I didn't even know his interview would be there."

He went silent and avoided looking at me. I placed a hand on his curled fist, trying to relax it. "Look. I didn't like what happened to you, and I'm really sorry for not answering your calls." I felt guilty again.

"Why didn't you answer them? Is it because of P'Benj?"

I felt childish now. "I don't trust Benj."

"So it's because of him." He confirmed. "I've told you many times he's just an older brother to me!" he shook off my hand.

"He likes you!" I blurted out. "He likes you. How can I stay calm about it?"

"Do you – did you just asked me to be in a relationship with you just because you don't like him?"

"I – that's not - "

"I told you I like you. Did you just made this relationship up because you don't want my attention elsewhere?"

"No – I..."

"Is it just because you don't want people who like you to like other people too?"

I was speechless. Was what he was saying true? Part of it. I hate having divided fans. I hate something being taken away from me. I hate seeing those who care for me give that care to somebody else.

I know I'm selfish.

I know I had been an idiot.

I know I was wrong about this.

I heard him sigh dramatically as he paced in front of me.

"I knew it. It was too good to be true. Being in a relationship with you. I like you P. I like you. Heck, I love you. But if you just want to cage me so you won't have any competition with my attention, then we are not on the same page, P."

"No. I was an idiot." I began. "I like you too, believe me."

"After all of these P? It's not just about what had happened these past few days. Don't tell me I'm imagining it. You have much more sweet time with the other SBFive more than me!"

"I'll work on it. I'll improve. This... This is all new to me, Tee. You know I'm straight..."

"And I was not? You think I've had men relationships before you? You can't even pretend! You're sweet with Bas. You let him hug you even behind the camera, but you won't even go on proper dates with me!"

I think he hit the nail with that one, that I can't even reply.

"You are ashamed of being in a relationship with me." He said.

"NO!" I stepped forward and held his shoulders, almost shaking him. "Believe me. I'm just... shy about it. I know. I know I'm wrong. Just give me a chance. I'll improve myself."

He shook his shoulders and turned his back on me.

"I'm going P'Tae." His voice shook again and I guess he's probably crying now.

I hugged him from behind and he didn't move. "P is so sorry. I would work on my flaws. We don't have to break up. Please don't shut me away." I whispered and kiss his cheek.

I think I heard a sob..

He turned around, he wasn't crying but his eyes were red. In front of me he removed the ring and placed it forcefully on my palm.

"I don't think this is mine. I'm sorry for taking it." He said and walked away to ride a taxi while I was rooted on the spot.

When I came back to my senses, the taxi had already drove away.

It took me a minute before I remembered where I was and why I was here. I can't move my legs at all. My hand was still outstretched with the ring right at the center of my cold and shaking palm.

I don't think I can face everyone tonight, and yet when I turned around, P'Janean was at the door, covering her mouth with her hands, equally shocked at what she had just witnessed.

TEE POV

It's been three days since we broke up.

We are supposed to have a couple activity today but P'Janean changed it to Cop at the last minute.

Everybody who was at the studio during our break up already knew that we dated – sort of.

I don't really know if we did date or if it was for show.

P'Janean surprisingly didn't say anything about it. She was just continuing activities like she never heard anything.

How did I know that she heard?

Because of this dimpled guy beside me.

"P'Tae looked really sad, I'm telling you." He said for about the fifth time today. "He didn't get inside after P saw you. We just heard voices, we didn't exactly hear what you guys were talking about, but we did see your dramatic back hug."

"Shut up." I said in a monotone as I sipped my tea. "Who told you guys to eavesdrop? We're not a show."

"Well who told you to do in right in front of the studio? We all went to the window after we heard P'Tae talking in an angry tone. The next thing he was hugging you and you were walking away. So tell me, have you guys made up?"

"No." I said simply.

"He looked really sad." He repeated as if afraid I had not heard him properly.

"If you say that again, I'm going to spill this drink on your shirt." I warned him.

"Hey, why don't you guys make up? It's going to be difficult once we get back on SBFive activities. You can't avoid him forever." Copter said.

"Yeah, unfortunately. Fortunately, I can act." I said sarcastically.

"You can't." he said and I glared at him. "I mean you can, but you should not. Aren't you thinking too much about things? Bas, seriously?"

"Don't question my feelings." I said as I handed him my phone where, I saw a new video of P'Tae laughing with Bas.

"Dude, it's because they have a couple shoot right now." he explained.

"He doesn't look like that whenever he's with me." I sighed. "Anyway, we have already broken up. You guys, don't tell anybody about our relationship. It was over before it even started." I crumpled my cup and threw it on a nearby trash can.

"We're all friends here. He even gave you a ring! A freaking diamond ring. He hasn't given us as much as an earring. Com'n think about this again. Don't you see? There's no one hindering you guys now. Savannah is out of the question, it's just those media who is hyping up their relationship."

I just rolled his eyes on him as we were both called to continue our shoot.

After I broke up with him, he gave me some space and didn't call me but he sends messages every day to check up on me. Copter is right, I can't ignore him forever. We have to meet in a few days for work.

But for the next few days, P had given me a vacation for me to focus on my upcoming graduation.

And yes, finally here I am at my school. My family is outside and a few fans too.

Feeling a bit emotional about this new achievement in life, I marched out around the university for the last time as a student.

Cheers could be heard as I walked past my group of fans and I waved at them. They were led by P'Janean, and beside her – P'Tae.

My heart beat loudly. What the heck is he doing here?

At the end of the ceremony P'Janean pulled me over to have a photoshoot with fans. It means standing in front of them, doing whatever just for them to take pictures and videos.

[A/N: One of my favorite Tee photos! ♥]

Awkwardly though, P'Tae hurried over and handed me a bouquet of roses which I accepted against my will. The fans screamed in joy at seeing us together. We have no couple activities since my attack.

While P'Janean was giving a speech of some sort he sneakily leaned over, placed something on my pants pocket and whispered "Congratulations."

I smiled weakly. I am always weak when it comes to his voice. But now is not the time to feel such things.

His parents are here too, mixed among the crowd, standing beside my parents. They had brought a money sash for financial growth and placed it on my shoulders. The fans screamed even more.

[A/N: Idk what these symbolizes in Thai. I just made this on my own.]

I excused myself to retouch and refresh myself behind my many standees as it is getting very hot both from the weather and from P'Tae's unexpected appearance. I grabbed the coldest bottle of water and chugged it in seconds, wanting to splash in on my sweaty face. I could feel a soft tissue dabbing on my forehead and looked up to see him wiping my sweat. I placed back the cap of the bottle and said, "You don't have to do this."

"I want to. You look pale." He got his handkerchief from his pocket and dabbed it on my nape.

By hiding behind these standees, we can't be fully seen by fans but they can openly guess what is happening.

"There's no use in pretending."

"I'm not pretending." He insisted. He grabbed my hand and slipped the ring back on my ring finger quickly. "This belongs here. Don't ever remove it again."

We looked at each other.

"I was supposed to give you this on this exact day. I don't know how you saw it, but it must have slipped out of my bag. It's only for you and I'm not giving this to anyone else."

"We already broke up." I said.

"Then let's get together again."

I couldn't answer him.

"Tee, baby! Come out here, a few of your friends are here." P'Janean called out.

I walked away from him and he followed a few seconds after.

Seriously, is this my graduation ceremony or a TaeTee event?

A few celebrity friends had arrived and congratulated me. After a few more minutes with the fans, it was time to go with my family.

In the car, on the way back home, I stared at the ring again. I rolled it around my finger and I noticed something different with the feeling. I took it off.

There was engraving on it this time; small scripted letters which made me a bit teary-eyed. Words that are a part of me and which I commonly see from fans, and yet it stirred something in my heart. It removed something that has been blocking my throat.

It had our names: ♥TaeTee♥ with two small hearts at the beginning and the end.

I felt my pocket for whatever he dropped in there earlier and my hand pulled out a small elegant paper envelope. It had on it a map printed on a square paper. It also had his hand writing on it: Meet me here tonight. There was also a hard type of card of some sort. Something like a swipe card.

Scratching my head, I pondered if I should go? I mean, I already finished this 'relationship' of ours. I'll think about it later. For now, I had to do some stuff that I should have done since I got out of the hospital.

My family dropped me off at a flower shop after our celebration meal. I bought the prettiest bouquet while thinking of that bouquet that P'Tae gave me earlier.

I texted someone and waited at a nearby café. Minutes later, she arrived and spotted me.

She looked as pretty as the first time I saw her. None of that obnoxious look on her face. It reminded me of that time that I admired her at first glance. 

P'Sav sat on the seat opposite me.

We stared at each other for a moment and I handed her the flowers that I bought.

"What's this for?" she asked.

"I haven't thanked you properly." I pushed it gently towards her. "Thank you for saving me."

"I didn't really save you." She said awkwardly. "I just happened to be there."

"Still. You didn't leave me. You helped uncover the case."

She can't argue with that so she just nodded. I also gave her a small paper bag. I bought this on the way here. She opened it.

"Are you courting me now?" she asked in a joking manner that I would not have thought possible between us. On her hands were a pack of high-end chocolates and a jeweled bracelet that I have ordered online.

"Just another token of appreciation."

"You don't have to. But thanks." She said, accepting my gift.

"I'm sorry also." I almost choked on my words but composed myself. "I know I have been immature towards you in the past."

She nodded again. "I'm sorry too. For everything I have done to you. I was just... just..." she couldn't finish her sentence so I did it for her.

"Just in love with P'Tae."

She shrugged.

"Why don't you try dating him again?" I said.

She smirked at me. "Really? Aren't you being dishonest with yourself?"

I didn't answer.

"The reason why I was so against you was because I can feel that you have feelings with Tae."

I was the one who shrugged this time. "Doesn't matter now. Doesn't matter what feelings I have."

"I never felt that I dated Tae before. Either he's a lousy boyfriend towards me or he likes someone else. The number of times I shamelessly threw myself at him and he doesn't respond."

"He could be like that." I agreed.

"I still like him." She boldly confessed that I looked up from sipping my coffee.

"Then you should go and date him –

"However, he's into someone else."

I put down my cup. "If you're talking about me, you're wrong."

"Then why are you wearing that ring on your finger?" she asked.

My eyes widened at her.

"I was there when he bought it." She continued. "We met a few days ago. I wanted closure, you know? Tae hurt my pride but I also knew I was wrong. I wanted to embarrass him but whenever I see that he looks happy looking at you, I just can't do it."

P'Tae, looking happy at me?

"We talked about ourselves. He admitted to me that he likes you." She said which caught me off guard. I almost spilled my coffee.

"Why do you look so surprised?" she asked.

"Nothing. I don't know." I said confused.

"Tae isn't the most talkative partner. But it doesn't mean he doesn't care. I've spent time with him as a friend. I can see that he's a good person. He's not just good at expressing things."

I rolled the ring again on my finger, that rough feeling on the skin suddenly felt good.

"Anyway. I need to go. Thanks for all of these. I'm honestly glad that you are safe and that Mok has been caught." She said.

I nodded. "Thanks again, P'Sav, for all your help."

She looked at me in a weird way as if she wanted to say something more, but she shook her head, smiled and walked away.

Me? I just sat there for a while, trying to digest whatever she said.

Have I been so dramatic these past few days that I don't see P'Tae's efforts?

I suddenly remembered how mad he was when he punched P'Mok for me, and the number of nights he stayed with me in the hospital and at the hotel. However, I cannot deny that he was wrong about P'Benj.

I drummed my fingers on the table and took out that envelope again, examining the mini map.

The night is not over yet. I hailed a taxi and went to this place.

At once, I saw that it was within an exclusive high-end place. I know for sure that there are a number of celebrities who lives in this area so the security is tight.

The taxi stopped at a tall glass building.

I stepped out and went to the floor he indicated. It brought me to a wooden, heavy looking door on the 17th floor.

Should I knock?

I stood there for a very long time, still double-thinking things through.

I noticed above the handle that there is a sensor. Remembering the card that came with the map, I took it out and swiped it.

It made noises and I pushed open the door slowly. I still have a phobia of hotel rooms and going to places alone. Thankfully, I can see that it wasn't dark inside, although the lights were a bit dim.

I pushed it to the farthest extent while keeping both my legs away from the door.

Yes, I am that scared to go inside.

When I saw him standing by the large windows, I knew that I am safe here.

He turned around and smiled at me.

"I'm glad you came."

"Why did you ask me to go here?" I finally stepped inside and was at awe at what I saw.

It was a large room. This is a condominium. It was spacious and has a wonderful view of Bangkok and the night sky which was slowly turning orange and blue.

"Does this place look good?" he asked.

"Yeah it does. Why are we here?" I asked again.

He stepped behind me, hugged me from behind and buried his head on my shoulders.

"Live here with me, Tee."

[A/N: We are nearing the end of this fanfiction. Thank you for reading up to now.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
144K 7.1K 28
"Beam where are you Forth asked Beam and Beam reply he is on the way. Beam reach with a bundle of roses in his hand and gave it to Forth with that Fo...
735K 27.2K 48
The Hot Head Hazer and The Famous Casanova are married. Not because of LOVE but because of FAMILY. Accepting each other as their partners never cross...
7.6K 612 13
What do you mean by I am dead ? How can I be dead ? I was just talking with Pha few seconds ago . Where is he ?" Beam looks around his office in sear...