Sudden Changes [Yandere Simul...

By Kiruma_Haruka

ѕтαтυѕ [𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] Note : The rivals will turned into the Male versions ones and Info-Chan and Ayano... More

P R O L O G U E
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
E P I L O G U E
T H E - G A M E
❤ Osano Najimi
❤ Amao Odayaka
❤ Kizano Sunobu
❤ Oko Ruto
❤ Aso Rito
❤ Mujo Kina
❤ Mido Rana
❤ Osoro Shidesu
❤ Hanako Yamada
❤ Megamo Saikou
❤ Info-kun
❤ Budo Masuta
❤ Kaga Kusha
❤ Taeko Yamada
❤ Nemesis-kun
❤ Ayato Aishi
Additional Route
End Note
🔥BONUS-CHAPTER🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (2)🔥
🔥Bonus - Chapter (3)🔥
🔥Bonus-Chapter (4)🔥
Ya Fools :)
🎄Christmas + New Year Special🎄
❤A Little Gift❤
To my fellow Indonesians

F I F T E E N

12.4K 567 527
By Kiruma_Haruka

Spare Me

~ ❤ ~

Tap

Tap

Tap

The unknown footsteps kept echoing. The deep black void was consuming you. You don't even recognize where you are. No place like this exists in this world.

You didn't run but you stood perfectly still and only aware of your surroundings. The footsteps continue.

Steps by steps, the sounds got bigger and louder. Every step that they took, they get closer and closer. What was this place?

You look all around to found no one. You can't run. It wouldn't work. Where to run when the world was only pitch black?

The footsteps got louder and it's faster than before. The person was running. Running to your ways. There, you spotted it. Its eyes show great and strong hatred. Its eyes were red and it glowed from the dark. By the look of his body posture, you could make it out as a male.

He was holding a gun.

Your eyes widened. This can't be good. He then stopped running. He reloads his gun and smirk. His voice was inaudible. True that his mouth was talking but no voice was out for his throat. He then laughs. It was hideous. That was the only voice you could hear.

As the laughter died down, his smirk turns upside down. "Die," was the word that you hear until you heard his gunshot. The time turns slow as you could just watch. You couldn't move because of your legs trembling. You didn't even know what you did.

Just then, someone came in front of you, blocking the bullet so it won't hit you. Your eyes widened. Both of them disappeared after the shot.

The sound of dripping was heard. Some droplets fell to the floor and your hair. You looked down and eyes wide at the color.

Red.

You trembled. While regaining the strength and confidence, you closed your eyes tightly and inhale deeply. Once you opened them, you slowly look up.

Nothing.

Where did the blood come from?

Carefully, you opened your eyes as you adjusted your view. It was blurry at first until it was finally clear to see. You looked at your clock and got up. You did a very relaxing stretch and yawn. Just as you're done, you stare at your bed and brushed your hand at it.

"I'll be back," you said as you stood up and walked over to your bathroom.

~ ❤ ~

Like always, you would walk to school alone and examine everything. After the dream you had, you weren't like usual. This time, you were aware of your surroundings.

Finally, you made it to school and was relieved. While walking, a pair of arms suddenly hugged you're from behind, lifting you as well. Your feet left the ground as you were about to attack the person.

"Morning, Y/N!" the voice called. You then exhale the air that was stuck inside your throat.

"Morning Budo," you greeted him back. It's been a long time for him to hug you. You didn't mind him, it was a routine from now and then. Ever since the first time both of you met, he tried hugging you and almost ended up in a hospital since you kicked him too hard. Right in the stomach. Hey, both of you were strangers and he dared touch you.

But this? This is normal.

He was still hugging you as some people awed at the sight. "So cute," some of them commented. He then let you go and walked in front of you, turning around to face you.

He was walking backward, both hands behind his head. "Ah! What a refreshing morning. I got to hug my favorite person!" he grinned, eyes closed. You rolled your eyes and gently pushed him since you don't want to fell.

Oh, speak of the devil.

You didn't even push that hard but he almost fell because of the gate railing. As he was losing his balance, you caught him in time.

Unlike those movies that the male caught the female by holding her waist, this was a switch instead. You hold his waist and with your strength, you balanced yourself to not fall with him.

His blush was obvious.

You smirked and let go as he fell onto the concrete. "Hey!" he rubbed his back. You just smile at him and lend him a hand. He wanted to pull a prank on you but your eyes show an irritated look so, in the end, he didn't pull it.

"Thanks," he dusted himself off.

Once he was dome dusting himself, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you in. After a few days of separation, both of you finally get to talk again. It was an awesome conversation.

You looked to the corner to spot the ravenette Yandere and waved at him. Well, more likely giving him a palm with a 'yo' shape mouth.

He returned it with raising his palm as well and walked up to you. Budo stopped talking and glared at the ravenette boy. "Since when were you two close?"

"You just notice this now?" you sighed deeply. Ayato payed no mind to the other male beside you and told your that he was going to have lunch at the rooftop.

"Sure. Did you bring your food?" you asked which he shook his head. "No worries, I've bring some extras," you told him which Budo's gave out a shock face, looking dumbfounded. Oh, this is new.

"Thanks," the Yandere said as you nodded, handing him his lunch. It has almost been a routine to you. Sometimes you brought extra in case of others forgot to bring theirs. Mostly like, Budo, Ayato and Osano, the redhead who decided to give his food to Taeko and eat yours instead.

"Class is starting," you said as you waved goodbye to Budo and left, chatting with Ayato. Budo was still standing still with an irritated look.

"That son of a--"

"Budo, language!" Megamo passes by as Budo apologize. He left in a hurry and Megamo stared at the two people who was chatting amongst themselves. Ayato and you. He narrowed his eyes while looking at the back of Ayato's head. He then looked at you but with a normal look and smile. That was until his smile turns into a frown and look back at the two figures who's fading away, walking up to the stairs.

"I swear I will not let you hurt her," he mumbled, "After all of the crime you did. She will not be one of your victims."

~ ❤ ~

Finally school is over and you waited for Ayato. A message popped up and you looked at the screen of your phone. Ayato excused himself that he's going home late. Probably killing? Who knows.

You turned off your phone and walked off. You decided it's best to go to the store first before going home. You did needed groceries.

It was abnormally strange. The streets were quiet and less people were there. You still remembered the dream you had this morning and was still aware. You look all around and walked off. You knew that if you took the shortcut, which was the alleyway, you might get kidnapped or worst.

So, you took the long way. But it didn't end up well. Just as you were about to turn around, your back was kicked and you fell to the concrete and scratched your elbow. It kinda scratched upon the concrete, making it felt hot, like fire was burning your elbow. That might leave a bruise.

"Look at this chick here~" said a drunken man. You turned around, as you back away, backing your lower back slowly until it hit a wall. You could have fight but his kicked was strong. Your back hurts.

The man touched your hair as you slapped it away with your arm that was unharmed. He laughs with his friends. "I like this girl. She's confident. Let show her how confident she will be once we have some fun with her," one of them said.

You were scared of your life. This never happens but their acts were really too much. You stood up and quickly ran past them but they caught your wrist and pulled you, throwing you to the concrete in the process.

Now your back pains so much. One of them got close and crouches down in front of you. He touched your cheek as you turned away. One of them hold both of your wrists in the air as you struggle, but you were too scared.

One of them got close and started to unbutton your uniform. You couldn't do anything but yelled as one of them kicked your face. He was halfway unbuttoning it your shirt until he stopped and fell backwards. Blood spilling out.

Your eyes were blurry from crying as one of them also got knocked out. The last one that was holding your hand, launched at the mysterious person as they dodged it. They punched his face as he fell to the concrete. The person got closer as you shut your eyes tightly, afraid of what's happening next.

"Are you okay?" his familiar sound hits you. You opened one of your eyes to see none other than your own enemy. You weren't scared but you felt relieved and happy. You let your tears stream faster as he gave out a shocked look.

The man from before stood up, holding a gun and said the first phrase, "Die."

Just as the shotgun sound ring to your ears, your eyes widened. You wanted to push him but you have no strength. He dodged it eventually but the bullet grazed upon his cheek.

He threw his knife and it hit the man right at his abdomen.

The man faints though there were only a few amount of blood since the knife is still stuck inside.

"N-nemesis," you called out. He looked at you, worry shows all over his face. His arms were both resting on the wall as his face was just a few inches away from yours.

You coughed out a few blood since the kick did blew out hard. His face turns normal, which was the cold face. He remove his arm on the wall and rested his palm on your cheek, rubbing his thumb upon it, wiping away your tears.

It rubbed onto your bruised kick and you flinched. His eyes widened and it went back to normal once he saw that your were okay.

You coughed lightly and rested your forehead onto his chest, breathing slowly from the pain through coughing and the fear that was still inside you.

He didn't move or object your attitude since he knows how scared you were just then. He let you rest for a while as you could hear his heartbeat. It was calming. Like music in your ears, just like a lullaby from your father who always sang you to sleep.

You would always remember remember that song. Isabella's lullaby was the title. It was a sad song though based from the story he told you.

One of his hand protectively hugged you from the back as the other still resting onto the wall. He felt his heart thumping like a little kid jumping up and down on the spring bed.

The girl fell asleep as his head slowly move to his arm that was still resting on the wall. He looks at her with full care and helped her. He later her head on the wall and sat up. He slipped one of his arm on her legs and the other under the back of her neck. Carefully, he picked her up and heard a few groaned from the criminals.

He left and felt relieved that the street were still quiet.

~ ❤ ~

Your eyes fluttered open and looked around. It was too familiar. You sat up, growled from the pain on your stomach and your mouth.

You looked towards your side and spotted the ravenette who saved you, sleeping. He had already patched his grazed cheek. You looked at your stomach to see that it was patched up with bandages.

If he was awake, you would have flicked his head for patching you up without permission though, it was a very kind thing to do.

You owe him one.

If he wasn't there, you don't even know what will you do then. He was peacefully sleeping as you grabbed your blanket and wrapped onto his body.

You slowly lay back down and face him, smile happily. He wasn't that bad after all.

~ ❤ ~

He knocked the man's cheek with his fist as the person fell to the concrete with a big thud. The man slowly back up, glaring at the younger male in front of him. "Why do you care? Are you her boyfriend or something?"

Megamo stood still, giving a sign to his bodyguards to stop which they followed. Megamo stepped closer and looked down at the man.

"Listen here, you get close to her and you and all your comrades will die. Got that?"

The man just groaned and ran off. Megamo went back inside his car and the bodyguard followed. "Sir, are you sure you're letting him run?"

"He was about to shoot her this morning. He must be one of the mafia members that hated Izayoi and using his sister as a bait to bring him back to Japan."

The bodyguards nodded and start the car, driving away. Megamo looked outside and sighed.

"Special. You're very very special," he mumbled.

"Too special. Even for me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
83.4K 1.5K 33
You are a normal 17 year old girl going to Akademi High School. There is something odd about that school though but best to ignore it or not. Take an...
190K 7.9K 27
[HIATUS?? LONG UPDATE DUE TO MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION/REWORK ON FANFIC SUCH AS REDESIGNS AND REWRITE.] I died in a car crash in a middle of the night a...
505K 18.4K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...