My Father's Boss's Son (Vkook)

By blurryfacebrit

This is a story of two boys. One rich and one poor. They hated each other with a passion . Will they learn to... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
NOT AN UPDATE
33
34
35
36

11

15.3K 524 89
By blurryfacebrit

        <Taehyung's pov>

    Wawwwww wowww wowwwww. That happened . Like it actually happened. That stupid douchebag who hates me to death thinks I'm attractive...waww.

     I couldn't sleep that night. The memories just came flooding back to my mind. His stupid face and his stupid perfume and his stupid everything. He is the reason i cry everyday he is the reason i go through all this pain . I feel useless. I wish-i wish everything was just over.

•••

   <Jungkook's pov>
Im fucking straight wtfff was i thinking. Bruhh. Jungkook how the fuck could you fall for a stupid useless stripper pffftttt.
He rolled his eyes and decided to text lisa.

Jk:heyyy sup

Lishoe: ahhhhhhhh babyyyyyyy!!!u finally decided to text me?

Jk: yup wyd

Lishoe: having a sleepover with Jennie and Rosé. Im boreddd thoo:( i miss you why didnt u visit me today?

Jk: idk

Lishoe: can u stop being a bitch to me?

Jk: hun i dont wanna be you😏

Lishoe: I'm your girlfriend at least act interested pfftt.

Jk: andd??

Lishoe: im not gonna reply then-.-

Jk: baeee!!!noo im sorry ♡

Lishoe: hahaha won't work.🙄

Jk: finee be mad at me then.

Lishoe: no dont go i love you hoe

Jk: you're the hoe here

Lishoe: -.- fuck you

Jk: hell yeah😏

Lishoe: anyways hahaha i was just scrolling through my insta feed n i saw someone post an embarassing pic of taehyung or whatever his fucking name is and i just couldnt stop  laughing he looks like a nasty pig🤣😂

Jk: okk? Why did u have to bring that motherfucker up? I dont give a fuck about him. He just ruins my day

Lishoe: sorry?

Jk: oh wait so he has insta?

Lishoe: haha i think he uses jimins wifi😂😂😂😂

Jk: idc gimme his account name

Lishoe: <K.TAE> he didnt accept my follow request tho so i just ask someone to send me screenshots of his posts when i need a good laugh because his face is literally an ugly bat

Jk: ok bye

    Lisa is sooo fucking annoying. I wamna dump her so bad but oh well she's the most popular girl in school n i need to keep my reputation so i will do anything to be the best .
     I fell asleep shortly after doing some online shopping. I needed that new gucci watch so baddd.

"HAHAHAHA JEON JUNGKOOK! LOOK AT YOU ! YOU'RE NOTHING"

Someone shouted loudly. The voice sounded familiar. Then from a distance a familiar boy was walkiking towards me. Why is this similar to what happened today. I couldn't see clearly .

When i saw that person i shouted,"you!"

"Yes me!"
"What's wrong? Look hahah you have nothing now? Where did your little bad boy reputation go now?"

It was Taehyung i got so angryyy. How could he think that he could ever be better than me. Hell no that will neber be possible.  I got up angrily and ran towards him to punch him in his stupid ugly as face.

"Awwwwwwww poor thing"

He wrapped his hands around my throat strangling me. I couldn't breathe. I started gasping for breath and my vision became blurry but i could still see the anger in his eyes. Then suddenly everything went pictch black.

My eyes openedd and sweat dripped down my forehead. What the fuck was that abt?
I was still panting. Why was he in my dream? I soon became furious and started to throw  my new laptop on the floor and i shattered a glass. I was enraged. He will never be better than me n he will never be succesful. He doesn't deserve anything n i will make sure that i get what i want because I AM THE BOSS.

Jungkook then smirked went back to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.N FINALLY I UPDATED 🤣😂😂
💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCHH!!!
VOTE♡
N COMMENT
BELOW♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
159K 4.6K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
114K 4.8K 25
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...
363K 13.2K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...