You Reap What You Sow

By SlythrinPrincessRin

What happen when they betrayed her what happens when they call her name like weak, useless, a pathetic excuse... More

Chapter one ( the beginning of the end)
Chapter 2: The chase and the proposition
Chapter 3 ( The Answer and new Akatsuki)
Chapter 4 (Little Brother observations and brotherly talk)
Chapter 6 (Old teams Reunited part one)(lemon)
Chapter 7 (Old teams Reunited part two)
Chapter 8 ( Kakashi theory cames True and the intruders)
Chapter 9 ( Fun time over Let the torture begin and surprising turn of events)
Chapter 10 ( more madness, lover fight and old Friends)
Chapter 11 ( Itachi smiles and the father in-law is happy)
chapter 12( blood and pain)
Chapter 13 (The Plan)
chapter 14 (What Their Hearts Desired)

chapter 5 ( Itachi's wife)

2.7K 70 3
By SlythrinPrincessRin

Itachi point of view

After the talk I had with my younger brother I had my way out the room and headed down the dark hall to my bedroom as I walked down the hall with a cold emotional face a red head ran it to me and fell to the ground as she fell into me I just stood there looking down on her she the girl on my younger brothers team I heard she quit the annoying flirt tsk poor foolish little brother. I gave the red head one last look and continue walking down the hall as I heard her call out my name I stood not turning her way.

"Y-your Sasuke-kun older brother right."

"Hn"

"I-I um."

"Before you end that line I hope you know that I don't care of your presence here so if I were you I keep walking I don't intend for us to become friends so if I were you I get that out of your head." And with that I ended the short conversation and headed to my bedroom as I enter my room I heard soft snoring I gave out a small smile as I closed the door. I slowly walked to the bed as I took off my cloak I looked down on the small figure on the bed my smile grew wider as I saw My wife bubble gum pink hair spread across the pillow she was the only thing that made me smile even when I was angry she lighten up my mood and now I'm even more happy that in the next 7 to 6 month that she will bear my child girl or boy it all means the same to me I will love them the same was I love there mother she so strong and kind hearted I remember the first day we meet she had made me laugh in front of the whole organization it put both me and the others in shock but I didn't care she woke something in me that I never knew still exist in side of me Love and it keeps growing everyday when I'm around her she my reason for living. I slowly lend down placing a kiss on her head she mumbled something in her sleep as she turn on her stomach relieve the Uchiha clan mark as I second look at her to see he was wearing one of my black teas like she always did I quickly pulled the blanket over her and sat at the edge of the bed watching her.

"Sigh My dear blossom I truly do love you with all my heart I really do."

"Hmm weasel-kun is that you." I looked down to see that her green eyes wide open looking up at me I just gave her a gentle smile.

"Hey blossom did I wake you?"

"No come lay with me please." I took off my ninja boots and my shirt then laid down under the sheets next to my lovely pregnant wife and pulled her to my chest.

"Hm you sell nice."

"Sleep blossom you need your rest sleep."

"Hm okay." she snuggled her body into me burying her head into my chest.

"Hey Weasel-kun." I gave out a small chuckle.

"Yes blossom."

"Is it okay for them being here what if they turn on us?"

"Don't worry about that just worry about yourself and take care off your body and the baby growing in you I'll take care of the rest Blossom don't worry alright."

"Mhh."

"Don't worry I promise I'll keep you both safe."

"I know weasel-kun I know."

"Now sleep alright we have a mission tmm."

"Sigh okay I'll sleep." I lean down and kiss her head them closed my eyes breathing in her scent but as I try to fall asleep I felt small butterfly kisses on my chest making me growl a little.

"Blossom"

"Hmm?"

"Don't." I still had my eyes closed as I felt her move from myside and move on top of me.

"Don't what It-a-chi" I hold in my breath as a felt teeth bit the tip of my pants. I low deep growl left my throut.

"Oh is the big bad Uchiha growling." I quickly pulled on to her wrisk and slammed her gently on the bed hovering over her as she gasp for air.

"Haha you for get on little thing my lovly blossom." I said whispering in her ear.

"A-and that is."

"I know all your weaknesses Sa-ku-ra." and with that I slammed my lips against hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 357 23
"I belong in the Akatsuki Kakashi, theres no going back," I growled in his ear, ignoring the pain in my stomach. He pulled his kunai out, "I wish you...
151K 3.8K 63
This story follows Akari Namikaze (daughter of Minato and Kushina / Naruto's sister) through the third shinobi war and the many trials that follow...
69.9K 1.3K 22
Her family thought she was useless because she was born a girl to the main family, she trained as hard as she can to prove them wrong, but when she c...
27.6K 1.5K 40
She has no memories of the Akatsuki, her home. No memories of her love, her family, or friends. No memories of her team, her village, or the people s...