Seasons of the Year (✔️)

By -pcyxoxo-

Tracy Williams, not your typical shy teenager. She is smart and not so social and is always looking for adven... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73-The End
Author's Note

Chapter 47

16.8K 664 69
By -pcyxoxo-

Tracy

"The reason why she is here is obvious, she wants you." Elliot said as we sat on the picnic table.

"She won't harm anyone." Carson defended. "I don't even know why we are making such a issue about it, faking that you are Tracy's boyfriend? Hovering around her."

"You don't know her the way we do." Kyle interrupted. "You always put her before anything else."

"I don't." Carson said surprised by what he is hearing.

"Of course, you don't see that." Elliot pointed out. "But whatever she say, you always do it."

"She is my childhood friend."

"So are we." Kyle said. "We have been together since diapers and she walked in when we were in elementary school."

"Tracy will be fine." Carson said looking at me. "I will make sure of that and I will talk to Taylor."

"You think Taylor will admit anything to you?" Kyle faked laughed.

"His laugh is so creepy." Marcel whispered beside me.

"Why don't we just calm down?" Cameron asked.

"I still have to deal with you." Carson glared at Cameron. He is still mad about us leaving him and going to the study space.

Cameron rolled his eyes, "Whatever it is. I don't really care, as long as she stays away from Tracy. I am all good."

"Tracy will be fine, I am just so surprised that Taylor didn't contact me yet."

"Sure thing." Kyle said. "It's definitely weird, but not strange that she is plotting something."

"Where are you all going during study break?" I asked, for sudden change in the atmosphere.

Carson dropped me to my room after my classes was over and said he have some work, but he will see me later.

I told him to meet me tomorrow and he paused to think and nodded his head. He kissed me gently and said, "Take care and don't worry, Kyle and Elliot sometime exaggerate, Taylor maybe a little weird, but she does not harm anyone. She is very gentle."

I nodded my head, not really knowing the situation. He is defending Taylor while his friends are against her. Whatever it is, I cannot judge her until I know her.

Cameron and Marcel said they trust Elliot and Kyle more than Carson because Carson does not see the situation they do and because they wanted to irritate Carson.

Skylar was not home and I had sometime to think about everything. I will be going home soon and I am not sure what I will be doing back home, my grandmother will most probably pull me to her tea party with her friends and boast about things and may even play Cupid with me. Thinking about that is making me annoyed.

Skylar came home and we prepared some dinner together as we sat together to eat. I asked her, "Are you staying here during study break?"

"Yea." She said. "I really have no plans, what about you?"

"I will be going back to San Jose." I said and she nodded her head in an understandable manner.

"That's cool, away from stress."

Little does she know I was walking back to the stressful door. I am so grateful for everything my grandmother is providing- foods, shelter, money. Anything, you name it, but the only thing she is not giving me is my parent's information and I want to see them.

"How was school?" She asked.

"Stressful."

"Homework?"

"Yea." I lied. "We should hang out sometime soon."

"Definitely." She agreed.

When I was on bed and getting ready to sleep. I got a text from Carson saying, "Night Love, I am with my friend. Don't worry, I have everything under my control."

Friend? Is it Elliot? Kyle? Why he didn't mention who it was? I didn't want to seem like the jealous and possessive girlfriend. Our relationship started and I did not want any trouble because of my curiosity.

But, maybe I should have asked him that day. If only I have asked him who he was with- I wouldn't have my hopes up, for our future.

Carson was happy the next day, very happy that it made us a little suspicious about him.

"I have everything under control." He proudly tells me and I nodded my head once, not really sure what he is talking about.

"What did you do that you feel you have everything under control?" Kyle asked the question that everyone had in mind.

"I spoke to Taylor and she said she meant no harm."

I raised my eyebrows at his words or her words which he is telling us. If she meant no harm, Why is she following me? Why did she warned me about you?

"When did you meet her?" Elliot asked and my suspicious grew of last night. I thought he was out with his friends- as in Elliot and Kyle because they always roam together.

"She did not mean harm, we are all good." Carson said.

"That does not answer his question." I pointed out and he sighed and said,

"Just give up, as long as we are all good. It should be fine. Isn't it?" He asked and I just simply shrugged with disappointment.

"She is a manipulative b^tch." Kyle said and Carson stiffened at his words, like he is offended.

"She is not." Carson defended.

"Why are you getting so defensive?" Elliot said.

"Because She is not here to defend herself."

I scoffed at his words, which he didn't notice.

"She will ruin your life." Kyle said.

"She did not even do anything and you are saying these things about her." Carson snapped back.

"We know her better and you should be knowing her much more better, considering that you spent a lot of times with her. She is a jealous, attention seeker and a wannabe."

Carson took hold of Elliot's collar to all of our surprise and I pushed him back lightly. "You make it seem like you like her more than just friends." I said.

"No." Carson shake his head.

"We all might have some misunderstandings, but that does not explain why she is following me around and saying things when we met."

"You don't understand." Carson started.

"And I don't think, I want to understand when you are using your hands." And pulled Elliot along with me. "When you are ready to speak and communicate in a nicer way where you tell the truth with your words. We shall all talk that time, or just you and I because you keeping things is adding another problem."

"Baby." Carson started.

"Don't baby me." I snapped as I walked away with Elliot and Kyle beside me, both giving Carson a disappointing look.

Author's Note: Welcome back to my story. I know, it's been quite a while. Now, this story is officially back, this story will be posted every other day, which means the next update for this book is on Thursday. Thank you for all the supports and the long wait. Our book is so close to 3k. Let's do it! Please don't forget to Vote and share this book with others. Read my other books which you can find in my profile!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 14.8K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
8.2K 740 68
(Sequel to THE BOSS AGENT) Agent Eighteen continues her adventure as she works with her team to keep the world safe. Despite being an agent, Eighteen...
4.6K 72 9
got bored, decided to make this and because there isn't a lot of stories like this Inspired by "Hold up, Why the frick I'm I in my little pony?!" My...
759K 78K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...