Greaser ☾Ethan Dolan

Von babyylivv

C O M P L E T E D "Keep that pretty little head of yours in a book and you're gonna miss out on life.." "What... Mehr

quick note
One ☾
Two ☾
Three ☾
Four ☾
Five ☾
Six ☾
Seven ☾
Eight ☾
Nine ☾
Ten ☾
Eleven ☾
Twelve ☾
Thirteen ☾
Fourteen ☾
Fifteen ☾
Sixteen ☾
Seventeen ☾
Eighteen ☾
Nineteen ☾
Twenty ☾
Twenty One ☾
Twenty Two ☾
Twenty Three ☾
Twenty Four ☾
Twenty Five ☾
Twenty Six ☾
Twenty Seven ☾
Twenty Eight ☾
Twenty Nine ☾
Character Aesthetics ☾
Thirty ☾
Thirty One ☾
Thirty Two ☾
Thirty Three ☾
Thirty Four ☾
Thirty Five ☾
About Me? ☾
Thirty Six ☾
Thirty Seven ☾
Thirty Eight ☾
Thirty Nine ☾
Forty ☾
Forty one ☾
Forty two ☾
Forty three ☾
Forty four ☾
A/N ☾
Character answers ☾
Forty five ☾
Forty six ☾
Forty seven ☾
Forty eight ☾
Forty nine ☾
Fifty ☾
Fifty one ☾
Fifty three ☾
Fifty four ☾
A/N ☾
A/N ☾
Fifty five ☾
Fifty Six ☾
Fifty seven ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
BONUS CHAPTER ☾
Character Answers ☾
Character Aestheitcs ☾
Character Envisions ☾
thank you!!

Fifty two ☾

6.8K 157 84
Von babyylivv

Liv

I walked down the hallway having no clue which way was the right way to turn. I tried my best not to second guess every turn I made. How am I supposed to know if the path I've taken so far is leading me straight to him, putting myself right where he wants me the most.

I flinched as my hand hit the wall due to me not paying attention, and more blood draped through the thick white sheet. I grit my teeth inspecting the sheet knowing it wouldn't last very much longer.

The creek of a door opening made me jump and scurry to hide behind a beautiful desk in the hallway. I hugged my knees to my chest hoping that whoever it was, they wouldn't hurt me, or take me to Stefan.

All that could be heard were my loud breaths that I tried to quiet down by closing my mouth. Trying to quiet my breathing only made it louder causing my whole face to heat up.

I reached down slipping my knife out of my waistband and clutched it tightly.

A loud clearing of someone's throat snapped my head up from my knees and I instantly made eye contact with the person standing above me. I gulped looking into the crystal blue eyes.

"Hi! Olivia right?" The gurl asked as if she'd been looking for me, and we have known each other for years. I didn't respond and just slowly stood up, clutching my note tighter in my hand.

She didn't seem dangerous, but that's probably what makes her so deceiving.

"Are you hungry? Erikka has probably made some breakfast." She said with a wide smile looking at me with hopeful eyes.

Breakfast? I thought it was the middle of the night..

"Oh my goodness! Your hands.. I'll ask Erikka to clean those for you right away!" She said urgently gently grabbing my forearm and  dragging me down the hallways, to a flight of stairs.

I followed silently as we entered what looks like a maids kitchen, and watched as a tall slender woman walked in. She had long dark brown hair and bright green eyes that held wisdom.

"Nadia-" the woman stopped mid sentence as her eyes caught sight of my hands that were now dripping little blood droplets onto the spotless white tile floor. "Oh dear! That boy has not one gentle bone in his body." She muttered walking away motioning over her shoulder for us to follow.

I'm not sure why I'm trusting these two right now, but I can't deny the fact that I need medical attention. If anyone saw me now they would think it was a failed attempt at suicide.

I walked to a room much smaller than all the others, and watched the middle aged woman grab medical supplies. She made her way back to me and gave me a soft, sympathetic smile, almost like she was apologizing.

"Olivia, I assume. You are quite popular around here." She said in a soft voice as she silently asked if she could have my wrists merely by using her eyes. I nodded slowly and held out my right wrist as she began to gently take off my make-shift bandages.

"That brother of yours is not the gentleman I helped in raising." The woman said to Nadia as she threw the scarlet red sheet in the garbage. I heard Nadia sigh beside me, and eventually sat down in a chair on the wall to my left.

"So err um Olivia, why were chained up?" Nadia asked with furrowed eyebrows as Erikka began gently whipping my wrists down with a soft wet cloth. Does she not know already?

I gulped and licked my dry lips. "I-I um I don't know. I just remember S-Stefan taking me, and ending up here." I whispered keeping my head down feeling uncomfortable with these people that I don't know. I've never loved conversing with strangers, as they are staring right at me.

I flinched as a cold substance was swept over my wounds, stinging the open flesh.

Erikka continued to clean my wounds as I sat silently. What caught my attention was the loud opening of a door, then loud footsteps made by heels. I knew before she even entered it was Nina.

Suddenly the footsteps stopped with a loud thud of her heels. I looked up meeting her cold, hateful eyes, and didn't back down.

"Maid! Why in gods name are you aiding this wench?" Nina asked, with fury in her eyes, and a tap of her foot. I watched Erikka turn around slowly and give Nina such a look, that would make the toughest of the tough cower.

"You have no power over me Nina, none. You have no right to speak to me in that manner, and no right to speak of Olivia in that manner. Sometimes I question if your brain is functioning correctly." Erikka said turning around carelessly and getting some wrap out of her little med kit.

For an old lady, she's quite the spitfire.

I like her.

I had to reach down into my soul not to giggle, and it failed. Completely. My mouth opened and a string of giggles were released loudly causing a small smile to appear on Erikka's face, and a scowl on Nina's. Nadia sat next me with her hand over her mouth doing a better job at hiding her amusement than I.

Nina took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. "Stef will be here soon, so I suggest you fix this mess-" she said circling her hand around my face, "and get ready to shop for a gown." She said strutting our of the kitchen.

I blinked, biting my tongue, doing my best not to test out my knife skills on a moving target.

Maybe I'll carve a pretty rainbow into her skin. Or maybe a smiley face! All the different options.. so much to choose from.

Nadia sat up sliding off the chair, just as Erikka finished wrapping me up. "Come on, it's best not to keep the monsters waiting." She said quietly looking down. It seems Nadia and her mother don't get along too well.

The whole time Nina was here, Nadia kept her head down and didn't speak a word.

Erikka gently patted my knee and gave me a sympathetic smile. "Good luck dear." She said as I looked into her gorgeous eyes. How could someone treat this woman so harsh?

"Thank you Erikka." I whispered getting a warm smile and a wink in return. Nadia caught my attention when she locked our arms together and began walking back in the direction of my room.

Neither of us spoke, what was there to say? Oh hey, my brother kidnapped you, and is now forcing you to be his wife.. but on the bright side you get to wear a dress!! I don't trust my knife skills enough to try and take down all of them, especially when most of the guards in here have loaded guns.

Before I knew it I was in an all purple room. Like everything. Purple. I'm assuming this is Nadia's room due to her currently wearing a purple dress, and purple sandals.

"I'll grab you some clothes, I'm assuming we are the same size." She said referring to how we have almost the same body shape, height, and weight. The only difference is I have a larger butt, and breasts, and she has longer legs.

She walked out of her huge closet and set down a mountain of clothes, instructing for me to pick. I walked to the other side of her bed where all the clothes were dropped, and looked for anything that wasn't the harsh dark purple. I'm more of a lavender girl, and a blush pink girl. Oh and baby blue too ahh, I just can't choose anymore.

I picked out black ripped jeans, a lavender t-shirt, and decided I would keep wearing my vans. I headed to the bathroom and got dressed not ignoring the fact that the brand of these jeans were called 'Purple'

Gosh this girl really loves purple.. is this how I am with Cheetos?

"Lets go Olivia, Stefan is downstairs and I'm sure he's in a mood already, best not to make him wait a minute longer." She said as we walked out of her room, through the hallways, and down the spiral staircase.

And there he stood.

I'm fudged.

__________

Ethan

I sat in my office going over every single possible way that I could tear that mother fucker to shreds. So many different ways, all of them fun and very messy, that's my kinda party.

I miss her.

One day, she's been gone. It's been one miserable, quiet, livless day, and it's fucking awful to say the least.

Benny called to tell me that Simon was tracking the car Liv was in the whole time. There were four people in the car, ten minutes later there were three. Come to find out that little devil shoved one of the 'guards' out of the car.

It's February 13th, and my angel turns eighteen tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day that sick fuck will be blown to tiny fucking pieces.

Did he really think, did he really comprehend that he thought he would kidnap the girlfriend of the boss, of the most infamous mafia in the world?

He's got some issues going on upstairs, if he thinks that a wedding ring will be placed on her finger by him.

Why does every guy want her? Why does every male dickhead need my girl? Even some female, Jesus Christ, she's a magnet and everyone wants to take her away from me. Little do they all know, that's never gonna fucking happen.

"Yo Boss, they are here." Benny said through the door. I smirked knowing that my plan will work, fucking flawlessly.

"Send them in B." I replied crossing my arms and waiting patiently for the men to enter. Four men wearing suits walked into my office, and stood waiting for me to tell them to sit.

I nodded my head watching them all take a seat silently. I took a sip of my drink and smirked leaning back in my chair.

"Well, looks like today is the day the Russian mafia has been betrayed. Welcome to hell gentleman, where the bad run free, and worst rule above." I said looking at all the Russian mafia guards.

Hold on babygirl, daddy has it all figured out.

Vote and comment:))
^^thanks Loves<3

This was just a simple filler chapter, but I hope you guys are ready for the next chapter!! More stuff will happen I pinky promise<3

I love you all so so much!!

XOXOXO

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.6M 70.7K 49
COMPLETED BUT EDITING ~~~~🌸~~~~ "Look who joined us boys. If it isn't the GG herself." I rolled my eyes and taped my hands as one of the annoying j...
1.6K 30 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
52.7K 1.4K 31
What happens when the nerd meets the bad boy? Enter Emery Brooks, the school's nerdy outcast. No one really pays much attention to her. Well, except...
57.8K 844 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...