Fangirl » Lee Donghyuck/Haech...

By snowflakesonmylaptop

• Book 2 of NCT 2018 Series • ❝I think I am in love with her.❞ ❝Are you stupid? You are just a plain old fang... More

Fangirl
1장
2장
3장
4장
5장
6장
7장
8장
9장
10장
11장
12장
13장
14장
15장
16장
17장
18장
19장
20장
21장
23장
24장
25장
✦ Dispatch
26장
27장
28장
29장
✦ soompi

22장

2.7K 134 63
By snowflakesonmylaptop

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Daera looked through the showcases and looked at all the teddy bears, instead of listening to Lee Sora, that was talking about everything and nothing at all. She despised being with her in this museum. And she despited the fact that she was too good of a human, to just decline her offer. Daera was looking at the museum by myself after all. There was just someone tagging along.

"Why did the two even start dating?" Sora suddenly let out and the teen looked up from a showcase that portrayed a Teddy Bear Couple in matching costumes. Her eyes landed on Sora and she cocked an eyebrow. "Who? Donghyuck and I?" Daera asked and she nodded and crossed her arms in front of her chest. 

"Because we like each other?" Daera quickly answered and watched Sora throwing her arms in the air. "Liking each other? That's it?" She seemed agitated but Daera tried to ignore it. "You know Donghyuck is an Idol, right? He worked really hard to become an SM Trainee and NCT Member." Sora was taking a step closer to Daera, who tried to ignore the older girl by walking to another showcase.

"You know you can't run away from me and my question Cha Dori!" Sora said and Daera stopped in her tracks. They weren't in the museum for half an hour and Daera was already annoyed with Sora's bullshit. Daera turned around and pointed her finger at Sora. "It's CHOI DAERA! For fuck's sake, it isn't that hard!" Daera turned around and stomped into the next room of the museum.

Sora rushed after her. "You know I'm older than you, right?" She asked and Daera rolled her eyes. "Yes, Unnie, I know you are older than me. But that gives you no effin' right to make fun of my name every single time we meet!" Sora turned bright red and blew her cheeks. "Making fun of you?" She hissed and Daera crossed her arms in front of her cheeks. "Yes! You intentionally call me Dori every single time!" The two girls looked at each other. If they would be able to send daggers with their eyes, they'd have stabbed each other already.

Sora pressed her lips together and popped her hip. "You don't belong to Donghyuck. It's just a teen crush, be aware of that CHOI DAERA! Just wait until SM reveals your childish romantic relationship!" Sora pushed Daera and she stumbled backwards and fell on her butt.

"Oh my!" Sora voiced out and threw her hair behind her ear before walking into the next room. 

Daera felt a blush creep in her cheeks and looked at her hands, before standing up. Tears were pricking in the corners of her eyes and she felt homesick. She quickly took out her cellphone and played with the thought of calling her parents. But she didn't know where they were and in what timezone they were currently in, so she pushed the phone back into her pocket and sighed.

She continued to look at the museum by herself since she couldn't find Sora again. And she was happy about it. In the Museum shop, she looked around the Teddy Bears and remembered Donghyuck's words. She should pick matching Teddy Bears for them.

She sighed while looking through the shelves stuffed with plushies and soft Teddy Bears until her eyes fell on a Bear dressed in a leather jacket and a glitter glove. "This one kinda looks like Michael Jackson..." Daera mumbled and a smile spread on her lips. "Donghyuck would love it!" Without a second thought, she grabbed two of the MJ-Teddies and walked to the cashier.

After getting a bunch of postcards and the Teddy Bears Daera left the Museum, only to find Sora in Donghyuck's embrace—crying.

"I lost her somewhere in the museum, I can't believe she ran away like that", Sora sniffed and Daera bit her bottom lip. Anger welt up in her stomach, when Mr Lee called Daera. "It's okay, Sora! She's back!" Sora turned around and looked at Daera, with mean eyes. 

"Gosh, Daera! I thought you got lost!" Sora whispered and went to check Daera's face. Daera pushed her hands away. She wouldn't act the way Sora wanted her to. No matter what the Lee men would think about her. "It's a museum, how should I get lost—" - "Sora was really worried, Daera!" Donghyuck said and Daera looked at her boyfriend. 

Donghyuck seemed to be cross with Daera and the girl opened her mouth to say something. "Apologize to Sora-noona!" Donghyuck demanded and Daera pressed her lips together and looked at the award-winning smile on Sora's face. "D-Donghyuck, I—" - "Daera! Stop being so stubborn and apologize!"

Daera couldn't say a word. Her heart broke and she turned to Sora. With an aching heart, she bowed and apologized to the older girl. Sora seemed happy about the outcome.

― 💌 ―

On the way back home, Daera kept quiet. Even when Donghyuck tried to lure her into singing with him. She clutched onto the plastic bag of the Teddy Bear Museum and looked out of the window; ignoring every single of Donghyuck's cheers.

Once they reached the Lee residence, she climbed out of the car and excused herself. She locked herself in her room. She sat the two matching Michael Jackson Teddy Bears on the bed and stared at them. Her heart was heavy and she felt like crying. 

With a heavy heart, she looked for her earphones and plugged them into her phone, listening to music that usually cheered her up. But today it was no use.

She felt so stupid.

Of course, Donghyuck would believe his cousin more than his girlfriend. It's always family before friends. And Daera and Donghyuck knew each other for only seven months. Not for their whole lives.

With a heavy heart, Daera took one of the postcards she bought at the Teddy Bear Museum and sat down at the desk, that was in her room. 

Tears were pricking at the corners of her eyes, while she wrote Donghyuck a quick letter. She was heartbroken and hurt.

To. Lee Donghyuck

I remember the first day I met you like it was yesterday. Gosh, you were SO annoyed with me and my Seulgi Slogan. I could see it in your face. But when you managed to make me meet Seulgi-unnie, I was all over the place. My heart did beat a bit faster!

I really like you. I like the way you hold my hand when it's cold outside. I like the way we cuddle, when there's nothing to watch on the television and when I'm with you I feel a thousand times prettier and not so lonely anymore.

I really like you. I really really like you.

But today you hurt me a lot. I didn't get lost in the museum. Sora-sshi was being rude to me, teasing me with calling me 'Dori' and telling me I don't deserve you. She pushed me and I fell. But you didn't even ask what actually happened. You forced me to apologize to her and her stupid lie.

You really thought so little of me. 

These Teddy Bears were actually for us. I thought we should get matching MJ Teddies since you like Michael Jackson so much. But maybe you should share them with Sora-sshi. She belongs to you more than I ever did.

I really like you, Donghyuck. I really did.

— Choi Daera

Daera sighed and set the postcard on the bed, so it was in front of the Teddy Bears. Then she tip-toed into the kitchen, where Mrs Lee was preparing the dinner. "Excuse me, Mrs Lee?" Daera asked with a weak smile. "What is it, love?" Mrs Lee asked and Daera sighed.

"Could you drive me to the airport? There is a situation I need to take care of." The girl lied and Mrs Lee dried her hands. "Sure. Did something bad happen?" She asked and I only shook my head. "But... could you not tell Donghyuck about it? I don't want him to worry about me." Daera lied again and Mrs Lee nodded. "Give me ten minutes and I'll be ready." Daera nodded and went into the guest room to pack her stuff.

It was better this way. Daera really didn't wanted to stand in Sora and Donghyuck's way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7K 21
❝So, who's our last new classmate?❞ ➶ fetus writing ➶ unedited ©DONGHYUQUE , 2018
58.3K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
82.6K 2.7K 71
❝ 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚, 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚? ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU ! BOOK 2 in the RIDIN' SERIES
226K 10.5K 68
○ Slice of life ○ School rebellion au ○ "you don't even smoke", "no I know, I just needed a reason to talk to you." ○ WARNING! This book contains men...