Losing My Way (A Justin Timbe...

By QueenTimberlake

He has lived the perfect life for so long, but what happens when it all changes? The love of his life cheated... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Four

862 29 11
By QueenTimberlake

*Justin's POV*

It's sadly dinner time.

I sighed as I tied the dark blue tie I'm wearing. I don't want to go to this, but I know that my Mom will come to my house and drag me out the door if I don't. Now would you want your mother to do that? No? I didn't think so.

I put on my grey suit jacket and grabbed my phone. I got a text from my Dad telling me that they're on their way to my house. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I grabbed my keys and wallet and went downstairs to wait for them.

I soon heard a honk from outside, that's them. I walked out of my house and to the SUV that waited for me. I saw Lisa in the driver's seat and she smiled at me. She got out of the car and hugged me.

"How ya doin JT?" She kissed my cheek.

"I'm alright." I answered her. "What about you?" I asked her.

"Pretty good." She smiled. "You clean up nice." She complemented me.

"So do you." I laughed. We then went to the car and I got in the back seat.

"Justin!" My half brother, Jonathan smiled.

"What's up, little man?" I smiled. Jonathan is only six, while Stephen is two. He smiled at me from his seat.

"J!" He cheered.

"What's up, little little man?" I smiled at him. I kissed both of their foreheads while Lisa and Dad smiled at the sight.

"You two missed Justin didn't you?" Lisa asked them.

"Yeah!" They both answered.

"Well I missed you guys too." I smiled at my brothers.

"Are you excited for dinner, Justin?" Dad asked me.

"Oh yeah! Lectures are the best!" I laughed. He chuckled and looked forward.

We soon arrived at the restaurant. Paparazzi already arrived there. Someone probably saw my Mom and figured I might be coming. Well they figured right.

"Will they be okay walking through that?" I asked Lisa and my Dad, referring to my younger siblings.

"Maybe." Lisa sighed. I looked at Jonathan and saw him staring threw the window at the paparazzi.

"Are you scared of them?" I asked him.

He looked at me and shook his head."No." He simply answered before looking back at the paparazzi.

I looked back at my Dad and Lisa. "What do you want to do?" I asked them.

"Well Jonathan seems fine and Stephen is asleep. I think we'll be fine." Dad concluded.

"Alright I'll go ahead of you guys so they'll follow me." I nodded.

"Justin, Can I walk with you?" Jonathan asked me. I looked at my Dad and he nodded.

"Sure dude, but I have to carry you." I said. He nodded and I buckled him. I took a deep breath before opening up the door and getting out.

"Justin!" People yelled. I got Jonathan and carried him in my arms. He wrapped his arms around my neck and stayed close to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as Paparazzi jogged over to us.

"Yeah." He nodded. I shut the door and began walking towards the restaurant's entrance. Paparazzi surrounded us and I held Jonathan close to me.

"Justin what's going on?" One of them asked me.

"Are you done with music?" Another asked.

"You ruined Nsync!" One yelled at me.

"Are you gonna punch me like you did the other one?" The same person yelled at me. I ignored them all and walked passed them. Jonathan and I then made it inside and then Lisa, my Dad and Jonathan came in.

"Sorry about that." I apologized to them.

"It's alright, Justin." Lisa smiled at me. We then went up to the host.

"I believe that my mother and step father are already at our table." I told the host.

"What name is it under, sir?" He asked me. I looked at my Dad and he answered for me. I don't know if it's Timberlake or Harless.

"Harless." Dad told him.

"Yes, they're already here." The host nodded. "Now will you please follow me?" We all followed behind him. "Sir, may I ask you a question?" He asked me.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Are you Justin Timberlake?" He smiled.

I laughed and nodded. "I sure am." I smiled.

"It's great to me you, Mr Timberlake!" He smiled.

"You too." I nodded. We then reached our table and the host left. We all greeted each other and hugged. I then sat down next to Paul and on the other side of me is Jonathan. Across from me sat my Dad, Lisa and Stephen and my Mom sat next to Paul.

"How was the paparazzi?" Mom asked me.

"They weren't as bad as they usually are." I answered.

"You kept your cool, right?" I sighed and nodded.

"Of course mom. I had Jonathan with me." I said.

"Just checking." She looked down at the menu in her hands and I looked down at mine. A silence began as all the adults looked at their menus.

"Justin?" A voice asked me. I looked away from menu and looked at my younger brother.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"Where's Brit?" My smile faded away and everyone at our table stared at us.

"Jona-" My Dad began to say, but I interrupted him.

"It's fine." I nodded at him and then looked back at Jonathan. "Britney and I aren't boyfriend and girlfriend anymore." I told him.

"Why?" He frowned.

"She broke my heart." I sighed.

"Did you cry?" He asked me. 

"Yeah. A lot." I nodded.

"She's a mean person." He said.

"She sure is." I nodded.

"Excuse me?" Someone behind me said. I looked behind me and saw a young girl, probably fourteen or fifteen.

"Hi. What can I do for you?" I smiled at her.

"May I please get a picture with you?" She smiled.

"Of course." I nodded and stood up from my seat. A woman walked up to us, I'm pretty sure it's her mom. "What's your name?" I asked the young girl.

"Haley." She smiled.

I then held out my hand for her to shake. "Well Haley I'm Justin." I smiled. We shook hands and I laughed. "I'm pretty sure you want a hug too, right?" She laughed and nodded. We then hugged.

"Hi, I'm her Mom, Sara." Her Mom introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Justin." I smiled. We then shook hands.  "So how old are you Haley?" I asked my fan.

"Fifteen." She answered me.

"Jeez you're getting old." I joked, which caused her to laugh. "Alright let's take this picture and make sure we look amazing." I smiled. I then stood next to her and wrapped my arm around her shoulders, while she wrapped her arm around my waist. Sara then took the picture.

"Thank you." Haley smiled at me.

"Don't thank me yet." I smiled. "One more." I told Sara. She nodded and Haley went to wrap her arm around my waist but I stopped her. "Just stand there." I told her. "Take the picture on three. One two three." On three I bent down and kissed her cheek. Haley gasped when I did so. 

"Oh my gosh." She held her cheek when I pulled away.

"I have to get back to my dinner. It was nice to meet you both." I smiled and hugged Haley. They then left and I sat back down.

"Well wasn't that nice." Lisa smiled at me. I laughed and nodded. The waiter then came.

"What can I get you all to drink?" He asked us. I was the last one to order.

"A glass of red wine, please." I ordered.

"Justin." Mom said.

"What?" I asked her.

"Lynn." Paul said.

"Fine." She sighed. The waiter gave us a weird look,but shook it off.

"I'll have those out in a jiffy." He walked away.

"What's wrong, mom?" I asked her.

"You don't need to be having red wine when you already had a beer this morning." She quietly said. I quickly looked at my Dad.

"You told her?" I asked him.

"Justin." He sighed.

"It's not a big deal to have a beer." I shook my head.

"At eight in the morning?" Mom raised her eyebrows at me.

"Mom, I'm not an alcoholic or anything." I told her.

"I never said you were." She said.

"Then what's the point?" I asked her.

"Nobody has a beer at eight in the morning." She frowned.

"Well it's five o'clock somewhere." I rolled my eyes.

"Both of you drop it now." Paul told us. Mom gave him one of her looks and I looked down at my menu that laid on the table.

"Shouldn't have said that Paul." I sighed. "She's gonna go crazy now."I added.

"Justin, quiet." Mom told me. I sighed and looked at Dad and Lisa. They sat there awkwardly.

"How about we talk about the reason Dad, Lisa and the boys came to LA?" I suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Paul agreed.

"Great!" I smiled. "I'm not going to Tennessee." I frowned.

"What? Why?" Mom asked me.

"Because the last time I was there, I told myself I wouldn't go back." I shook my head.

"Why?" Dad asked me.

"Some stuff happened." I told him.

"Justin you need a fresh start." Paul said.

"Well I'm not going to Tennessee." I declared.

"Then go to Florida." Mom said.

"No." I shook my head.

"There where will you go?" Lisa asked me.

"Nowhere. I'm staying in LA." I stated.

"You're going somewhere." Mom said. "You need to get away." She added.

"No I don't." They need to drop this. Why did I even suggest talking about this? "I'm perfectly fine." I told them.

"Then why is there empty bottles of beer in your bedroom?" Dad asked me. I looked at him in shock.

"How?" I managed to say.

"I didn't know until the look on your face." Holy shit I just ratted myself out.

"How many are there Justin?" Mom asked me.

"From last night or total?" I sighed.

"Let's start with last night." She sighed.

"About six." I answered. They all looked at me in shock. "Last night was a stressful night." I told them.

"Why was it?" Paul asked me.

"She came over." I sighed. I'm not going to tell them what happened.

"So how many total?" Mom asked me.

"Counting the ones from last night, there's probably fifteen or twenty." I answered.

"And how long has this been going on?" Dad asked me.

"Every night for the pass three weeks." I sighed.

"That's it. No matter what you say, you're going to Memphis." Paul told me.

"Paul." I sighed.

"No Justin. You're going or I will drag you onto that plane myself." He warned me.

"I'm not going." I said. Paul then stood up.

"C'mon let's go." He told me.

"Paul." Mom said.

"What? Why?" I asked him.

"Get up or I will drag you out of here." He glared at me. I quickly stood up and followed him out of the restaurant. Everyone else at our table followed us. Thankfully the paparazzi are gone.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. I followed him to his and Mom's SUV.

"Get in." He opened up the back door.

"What why?" I asked him.

"Get your ass in." He ordered me. I got in and he slammed the door. "Randall you coming?" He asked my Dad.

"Let's go." Dad nodded. "You four go back to the hotel." He told my Mom and Lisa. They nodded and went to Dad and Lisa's car. Dad and Paul then got in and Paul drove the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked them. They both stayed quiet.

Should I be scared?

A/N

Hey guys!!

What do you think Paul and Randall are going to do?

Don't forget to comment and vote, my peasants <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 192 45
Jennifer Braun, her dad, and brother Alfredo Braun has to go live with her uncle because her dad was upset still about his wife dieing and he missed...
61.6K 1.8K 30
Heaven is heartbroken when Justin moves across the country to live with his dad. She hasn't spoken to him in months. One day he stopped calling and t...
23.5K 381 42
After Gabriella's mum died and her dad got put in jail, she will go and live with her god parents and their son, what if feelings suddenly evolve.....
2K 46 31
Meet Rayne. She gets run over by a strange blonde woman and her mother dies. She soon finds out that the woman that hit her is her biological mother...