Lost in Silver's Nightmare (P...

By MoonTheNightSandwing

Pokemon does not belong to me. Only Sharon and star is mine. Sharon was just playing her ds when it dies. She... More

Chapter 1: Ds
Chapter 2: Choice
Chapter 3: Truth
Chapter 4: Orbs of Destiny
Chapter 5: Intersecting Destinies
Chapter 7: Grateful
Chapter 8:Finally Leaving Johto
Chapter 9:Rotom and the Old Chateau
chapter 10:Training Day
Chapter 11:Solaceon Ruins
Chapter 12:Cynthia
Chapter 13:Mt. Cornet
Chapter 14: Snowpoint Temple

Chapter 6: Shadowed Sea

79 6 0
By MoonTheNightSandwing

Sharon Pov.

Nurse Joy called Lyra and I over after awhile. Our pokemon were fully healed. We had to find a way to get to Whirl Island. Pidgeot can fly us, but we must beware the lightning.

"Ok you two, ready to go?" Lyra asked. I nodded.

"Yea." Star said as she nodded.

"Totodile!" Fang said, jumping up and down.

"Alright, come out Alakazam," Lyra said as she pulled out a pokeball. A yellow pokemon appeared. He had brown armor plates on his shoulders and chest. He held two shiny silver spoons.

"Alakazam!" He announced.

"Teleport us to Whirl Islands." Lyra commanded. His eyes began to glow light blue. His spoons began to bend. The space around us glowed the same light blue. I felt a wired sensation of floating then bending in all ways. I closed my eyes until the feeling went away.

I opened my eyes once I felt the rain falling down around me. We were on an island, seas rose over the edge of the rocks. Lightning lit the sky. Thunder shook the ground. I looked over at the sea and saw massive whirlpools around the islands.

"Come on you two." Lyra said, bring my attention to her and the cave behind her.

"Wow, this storm is intense!" Star said while staring up. Her Totodile just tried to hide itself in her arms. She looked toward us and we started to walk into the cave.

Silver Pov.

When the red light vanished and I noticed Alakazam brought me to the interior of the Whirl Islands. I looked over at my dead pokemon.

"Nice thinking. Knowing Lyra, she would have figured out by now that Lugia is upset. She will come to calm it and bring Sharon with her. After their fight with Lugia, they should be to tired to fight anymore." I chuckled.

"LUGIA!!!" A roar echoed through the cave. I withdrew Alakazam and walked toward the sound. I came to a cavern with a waterfall. My eyes grew wide when I saw Lugia. This will be a great fight. I hid while I wait for them to come.

Sharon Pov.

As we walked thought the cave, I noticed the silver feather dim in brightness. Lyra noticed too. She brought out her Meganium.

"Prepare for a fight." She said. I brought Scorcher out. "Star, stay behind us."

I could hear growling deep inside. Roars rose up every now and then. What could make Lugia this angry. We continued to walk. I could hear the roar of a waterfall. I knew we are close.

"LUGIA!!!" A loud roar broke the silence. Star hid behind me. Meganium and Scorcher began to growl. I was scared too. I never thought I would help calm a legendary pokemon. I wonder if the Latis will help?

We came to a cave opening that led to the cavern with the waterfall and the Lugia. We peeked around the side before we entered. My eyes grew wide in fear. I looked at Lyra who was holding the silver feather, but the feather was now dark purple. I looked back toward Lugia. His pure white body was now dark purple. His blue stomach and spikes were now grey. His usually rounded toes and wing tips were now pointed. His blue eye spikes were curved with multiple points. His blue eyes were blood red. I know this pokemon from another game I used to play.

"S-Shadow L-Lugia?!" I whispered. Lyra and Star looked at me confused.

"What?" Lyra asked.

"Shadow Lugia, he is supposedly the strongest shadow pokemon." I replied. They still looked confused. "Shadow pokemon are different from normal pokemon. Their hearts have been closed. I never thought it could happen naturally." They nodded.

"We better get in there." Lyra whispered. I nodded.

"Star you should stay here." I told her. She nodded yet I knew she may come in.

Lyra and Meganium went in first. I followed behind her. Lugia looked our way and growled. He looked in like he was in pain. Tears were forming in his red eyes. Purple aura came from his body, twisting into purple twisters. They headed straight for us.

"Dodge the aura!" I shouted. Scorcher and I jumped to the right to avoid the twister directed at us. Lyra and Meganium jumped to their left.

"What was that attack?!" Lyra asked, shocked.

"Shadow Storm. A move only shadow pokemon can know. It takes the place of one of their normal moves." I explained, keeping my eyes on Lugia.

"So how did Lugia turn into this?" Lyra asked.

Lugia began to charge an aura in his maw. He looked toward Scorcher and he shot. Scorcher dodged the Shadow Blast.

"Usually people are responsible, but in this case no one caused this. It somehow happened by itself?" I replied. She nodded and returned her attention to Lugia. He was charging another Shadow Blast. Targeting Lyra. She and her Meganium dodged, but Meganium might not be able to much longer. She looks tired.

"Meganium use SolarBeam!" Meganium absorbed the light and her pink flower began to glow. A beam of light formed within her mouth. She fired the beam at Lugia. Lugia fired a Shadow Blast. The beams made contact. An explosion ouccured between the two beams. The blast was strong, blowing us back slightly.

"Scorcher, Flamethrower!" I yelled. His maw began to fill with intense fire. He shot his it but, it was a huge fireball. It began to star out. Five points of fire began to spin. He learned Fire Blast! It made contact with Lugia's stomach.

"Lugia!" He roared. I think we made him angrier. He looked at us with his red eyes. He charged up another Shadow Blast. He shot it directly at me. Scorcher ran in front of me while using flame wheel. The blast hit and the fire was keeping it at bay, but then the explosion happened. Scorcher was pushed against the wall. I flew back and hit the wall, landing beside Scorcher.

"Sharon!" Lyra ran over to me. I handed her my pokeballs.

"U-use t-them." I told her. My vision began to turn black. I felt my conscious drifting away.

Star Pov.

Sharon is down! I ran over to her. Lyra had let her pokemon out of their capsules. They were fighting, trying to protect their fallen master. I stared in awe at her pokemon. She has a Nidoking, Glaceon, a shiny Gyrados, a Raichu and a Vileplume. Her pokemon really care about her. Her Typhlosion slowly stood up beside her on all fours.

"Typhlosion, come here. I have something to help you." I told him. He limped over to me. I pulled out a potion. "Let me spray this on your wounds." He nodded.

I sprayed his leg and most of his major wounds. He stood on his hind legs.

"Typhlosion!" He yelled. Flames erupted from his neck. He glared at Lugia. He ran to his allies. Lyra had brought out all of her pokemon as well. Beside her Meganium was Alakazam. A Pidgeot flew above the water. A Houndoom stood beside a Tyranitar. A Lapras floted in the water. Everyone was fighting. It was horrible. I know battles are ok, but fights like this aren't. Fights that hurt people aren't ok. They are horrific. Fang put his paws on mine.

"Toto..." Fang said. I rubbed her head. She knows how I feel. Tears formed in my eyes. They slid down my cheeks, hitting the stone below.

Sharon Pov.

I woke up to darkness. There was nothing, but I felt some kind of presence.

"You...you have come here for what reason?" A deep creepy voice asked.

"I didn't come here on my own...I was forced to come!" I yelled.

"Yes you were forced, but you were chosen for a reason. The reason must be to stop me!" He yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You have seen two of my works of chaos. Lost Silver and Shadow Lugia. I caused them both to happen." It replied. I felt the presence leave. I was alone in the darkness.

Another presence appeared. I heard that familiar growl. I looked up and saw Lugia flying above me. I stared in fear. How can I stop something like that by myself? He landed in front of me. Red eyes glaring at me. I heard another set of flapping wings behind me. I turned to see another Lugia, a normal one. He landed behind me. He moved his wings around me, like he was protecting me.

"Help me defeat this parasite infecting my mind." Lugia said. I'm in Lugia's mind? "Command me, if we defeat him your friends will live."

"Alright, but why do you want my help?" I asked him.

"You and only you can defeat this parasite. Your unique heart is the key." He replied. I nodded.

"Alright, use AeroBlast!" Lugia took a deep breath. Hurricane force wind were shot at Shadow Lugia. He raised his wings, blocking the wind from his face. He charged a Shadow Blast.

"Quickly use Hydro Pump!" I yelled. Lugia shot his attack as SL shot his. The beams clashed. They were equal in strength. "Come on Lugia. We must win!" He put more power into his attack. It started to push back the Shadow Blast.

SL cut his attack and quickly jumped into the air. Lugia got low to the ground and I quickly climbed onto his back. He took off after SL. Was he rally running away? Or is he trying to trick us?

"Use another AeroBlast!" I yelled. Lugia took a deep breath. He shot the hurricane winds, messing up SL's flight. He glared at us. "Get him on the ground!"

Lugia flapped his wings harder to gain speed. He rammed into SL, tackling him to the ground.

"Gia!" SL yelled as we fell. We slammed into the ground, SL was dazed. Lugia stood over him.

"Time to finish this." Lugia said. He raised his right foot over SL's head. I knew what he was going to do. I closed my eyes. I heard a horrible cracking sound. Lugia roared out in victory. "Thank you Sharon. Without your help, I would have been consumed by that parasite's insanity."

"Was no problem." I replied. My vision began to go black again. I felt my conscious slipping away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
83.8K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...