Just a Machine(Connor X OC)

By TalleyBear

In this current generation Androids are the top selling things in the market. They are basically slaves, and... More

0.0*Rewritten*
0.1
0.2
Character Description(s)
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
*Important Question*
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8*Explicit Content*
1.9
2.0
2.1
Suggestions.. please?
2.2
2.3
Important Note(I'm sorry)

Author's Note

34 0 0
By TalleyBear

I've tried to write on the next chapter but every time I write it, it doesn't feel right to me. So, I decided to go ahead and rewrite the story. I don't know how long it will take but I'll only be able to write on it during break in school, after school, and on the weekends.

I don't know if I'll completely delete the original chapters, but if people want me too, I'll re-post them all together as one chapter so if people want to read the original versions they can.

To be clear, I'm not going to rewrite the entire plot, rather I'm going to expand on it. I'll try to include more of my OCs'and even Connor's, and maybe even Hank's points of view.

I'll also slow down the story, and add more details, in particular in Beth and Connor's relationship, since I did rush it, because I kept not posting for such long periods of time, and just wanted to get a chapter up.

Sorry if I've disappointed anyone with the lack of updates, and/ or the direction the story has gone or left off.

*I'm also putting my other stories on Quotev and Archive of Our Own on hold, as I've definitely started too many stories without finishing them first, and then I just forget about them.*

*Quick note: The photo is from a hilarious meme that I found after looking up bad parking spot memes.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 827 14
"My name is Connor. I am the android sent by CyberLife" Connor is a prototype android sent by the foundation CyberLife. He has one mission and one mi...
10.3K 300 11
[Connor x Android!Reader] Detroit is having a problem with their androids, they are attacking their owners; Deviants is what they have been called. C...
188K 4K 41
A story based on Detroit Become Human, meet (F/N) a former CyberLife employee who one day decided to buy an android. Then he fell in love with said a...
27.7K 1K 12
I was one of many maid androids helping families in the area of Detroit. I cleaned, cooked, helped with homework. I was always obedient... until I wa...