REDEFINING FRIENDSHIP! ♡ ➼ B...

Galing kay sunniethebakubean

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.'' in which an... Higit pa

𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝
00
01. ‒ Determination 決定
02. ‒ Dumb-ass 脳たりん
03. ‒ ❝So, my grandma is childish.❞ ので、私のおばあちゃんは、幼稚です
04. ‒ ❝Baka, fuck off.❞ 愚かな、オフファック
05. ‒ Uncertain feelings 不確かな気持ち
07. ‒ Guilty 有罪の
08. ‒ ❝Wherein Bakugou is blushing & He has no clue why. ❞ シャイ
09. ‒ Studying & Thoughts 读书そして想法
010. ‒ Freedom 自由
011. ‒ ❝I'm still amazed that Bakugou is joining the trip.❞ びっくりしました
012. ‒ bakugou's true feelings 本心
013. ‒ ❝well, he sleeps early.❞ 早く寝
014. ‒ ❝liking someone is never easy.❞ 好き誰かが簡単になることはありません
015. ‒ ❝i really like you.❞ 私は本当にあなたが好き
016. ‒ ❝Reader-chan being so fucking dense.❞愚かなクソ
017. ‒ ❝bakugou, don't push me away.❞ 私を離れてプッシュしていません
018. ‒ drunk & warm-hearted kisses 酔って温かいキス
019. ‒ ❝oh, it's a dream?❞ ああ、それは夢ですか?
020. ‒ sunsets and cute moments 夕日とキュートな瞬間
021. ‒ villains 敌人
022. ‒ ❝ and now reader-chan realized that she likes him.❞ あなたが好きみたい
023. ‒ ❝bakugou being a dickhead again.❞ 愚かIDOT
024. ‒ fuck feelings 感情をファック
025. ‒ ❝woah, she fucking kissed me in the library.❞ 図書館で私にキス
026. ‒ cute dates & thoughts キュートな日付や思考
027. ‒ ❝i can't control myself, i want to do this.❞ 私は自分自身をコントロールすることはできません
028. ‒ ❝I'm not holding back.❞ バック保持していません
029. ‒ special chapter uwu

06. ‒ ❝It's hard to control.❞ それがコントロールするのは難しいです

2.4K 108 17
Galing kay sunniethebakubean

❝OO6❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

Your point of view

After I had finished my lunch with Uraraka, we waved our goodbyes and trudged our opposite way home.

"Thank you so much {Name}, You really are a good listener." The brunette gushed joyously, Uraraka hugged me tightly making me release a chuckle, hugging her back I said. "It's no biggie okay, you can text me whenever you're  feeling stress or anything. But now..." I left my words hanging dry in the air, yawning— She chuckled. "I wanna go back home and take some rest."

"I know you pig, text me when you reach home!" Uraraka chirped, waving happily as she went off.

By the way, my best friends don't know that I'm a witch, including Uraraka. I would rather keep a low profile, I wouldn't know how to explain to my friends once they figure out my true identity. Therefore, I was enrolled in a hero school, which everybody uses their quirks only.

I wanted to use my quirk to rescue people, I'll only use my remaining powers to save others onde a dire emergency arises.

And also, if I could learn how to control my quirk properly, I think...I can be pretty badass too, right?

I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door to my house, entering I spotted Hatsumi sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"Oh hey {Name}, welcome back!! Come here and sit with me!" Hatsumi eagerly spoke, she gestured to me and asked me to sit beside her, I stood there nonchalantly, eyeing her curiously.

"What's on your mind, Hatsumi?"

"I'm not asking you to lend me money, you stupid girl! Come here and sit with me, I need to talk to you."

I took my shoes off and went to the refrigerator to get some drinks first, and then I walked towards the living room and sat beside her. "so what's up?"

"Nothing much! it's been a long time that you didn't train yourself right? i think it's time to train again, you still haven't mastered one of your magic skills, i think you should practice that particular skill. once you had mastered it, you will be able to use them, and with your quirk altogether.

"...Hatsumi, you are really strict, i just trained myself last week you know? and do we really need to train at night? but not in the afternoon?"

We normally trained during the night, hatsumi doesn't want to let people know that both of us were witches. the place that we were going was a public place, if we went during the afternoon, there will be a lot of people passing by and she hates drawing attention to others.

But why she would even go and flirt with other guys-

Hatsumi nodded and snatched my drink, chugging the liquid, deglutition everything, I was shocked as I didn't have the time to react what she had done just now, what was she doing?

"Hatsumi, you really are weird, there are plenty of drinks in the fucking refrigerator, why would you just snatch my drink from me? It's impolite you stupid shit." I spoke, irksomely. Rubbing my forehead I sighed deeply,she had only laughed it off.

"That's why people will often say we're best friends." She winked at me and walked towards her bedroom. She stood by the door frame, her back facing me. "{Name}, as usual, we're going to that place to train, get ready tonight."

[💛]

12:04 AM

I wore black sports leggings and a blue t-shirt, matching with my white sports shoes. When I was tying up my hair, Hatsumi took the broom from the basement and gave it to me. "I don't think we need this broom, do you want to get caught again?" I questioned, worried.

"last time was a mistake because that little boy stayed beside us and ran all the way to his mummy's room, shouting. "There a flying witch!!!" to her. It's not my fault though."

"Well, Hatsumi, why don't you use the portal and connect through the place? it'll be a better option."

"...You're smart {Name}, I didn't even think about that."

"What the fuck grandma...You really are old, you forget that you have powers to connect-"

"Shut up {Name} and just call me Hatsumi!"

[💛]

we were standing in the middle of the big field, the field belonged to a girl's school, which hatsumi will always bring me there to train me. she snapped her fingers as her wand came to her, waving it in a graceful manner. the wand was glistening with tiny yellow sparkles and she cast a spell at the entire area, which the spell would make the citizens slept through the day, even when big explosions have erupted in the city; they still won't hear it. 

"so {Name}, let's get started, try using one of your strongest skill to aim at me now."

strongest skill huh?... using telekinesis was a better option, right? there were street lights and cars beside the field, might use them as an advantage...but hatsumi can use her powers to slow down the movements, but it wasn't that bad, it was just training after all.

i took a deep breath and stood in my position, with one hand gesture that pointed out the objects that i wanted to move, i released it with a wave of energy that caused them to combust and emitted an explosion directly to hatsumi.

the explosion was escalated fast and hatsumi was impressed.

"not bad." hatsumi raised up her hand and clicked her fingers, and the explosions stopped right in front of her. "even though you are good at this..." she then suddenly disappeared and went behind me, and already lifting up her hand.

"but you are not fast enough, that's why you should be more careful."

shit...hatsumi was really powerful, it was no joke when she was training with me. the power that she used just now was "hyper speed." it has the ability to move extremely fast, they are very difficult to find and fight.

"wow, you are fast." i quickly lifted up my leg and smashed to the ground, the whole field immediately split into half. hatsumi stared at me in disbelief, small medium rocks scattered all over the place and she quickly gestured her right hand, her fingers swirling with purple flying glitter, and everything stopped within a second.

"{Name}!!! you-"

"you didn't say that i cannot use my quirk," i smirked at her direction, she was now standing one of the rocks, she closed her eyes, smiling at me. "damn, and now you know how to control your quirk huh? but why didn't you use this when you are fighting with that blonde guy?"

before i had the time to react, she had clicked her fingers again. and now she moved those rocks up to the sky, and suddenly; i had this familiar scene on my head. shit, these moves were like uraraka...

"scarcerare" - release

this was too much of it, i can't handle that everything!

focus {Name}, just focus, you will be doing it just fine. that one magic power that i still haven't mastered yet until now, because it was hard to control it. i raised both of my hands up and making a hand gesture above it. the gesture was like grabbing or catching an object, when the rocks almost fall into me, i quickly clenched my fist which only freezes the small amount of the rocks, and i clicked my fingers again, the number of rocks began to shattered into pieces.

 hatsumi then took care of the other rocks, shooting them with electric beams to blast them off. i sat on the ground and panted heavily, the skill was really hard to control.

"{Name}, you need to concentrate more, your hand gesture must be really firm, if you mastered this skill, i bet you are powerful."

"not as much powerful as you." i grinned at hatsumi and she laughed, "oh come on {Name}, i like to study spells since I was little."

the field was a mess, everything was ruined, it looks like an earthquake going around on this area and it's pretty much fucked up.

"let me fix this up." hatsumi took a wand and cast a spell to the ground,

"Serenità" - serenity

the damages were fixed within a second, everything was back to normal. i was exhausted, hatsumi then created a portal that connects to our home.

"come on {Name}, it's time to go home, you still have classes tomorrow."

i glanced at my watch, it was already 2:16 am.

great, can i even wake up on time? shit. 

-

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2K 197 15
ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴄʀʏ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪᴢᴜᴋᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
46.6K 1.2K 55
Mikki finds herself moving from France to her birth country of Japan due to extreme circumstances. She joins UA as it is a similar course to the one...
1.6M 25.3K 194
*Updates are irregular but there are updates every week*