Battle Scars (Discontinued) [...

By iAkarini

(Poorly written, Discontinued) At the age of 4, things started change. Things began shifting, and shifting un... More

Prologue
(A/N)
3 Months Before
Part I
Chapter 1| Entrance Exams
Chapter 2| Hero Academia
Chapter 3| Vs Part 1
Chapter 4| Vs Part 2
Chapter|5 It's You
Chapter 6| A Old Ally
Chapter 7| Accepted
Chapter 8| Obstacle Race
Chapter 9| Human Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10| The Next Step
Chapter 11| Tension
Chapter 12| Strength
Chapter 13| Shou Vs Hedgehog
Chapter 14| (Y/N) vs Bakugou
Chapter 15| A Smiling What?
Chapter 16| 10 Years Part 1
Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2
Chapter 18| 10 Years Part 3
Chapter 19| 10 Years Part 4
Chapter 20| 10 Years Part 5
Chapter 21| Ri and Zerø
Chapter 22| Trouble And Ri-Zerø
Chapter 23|All for a Better Future
Chapter 24| Wings
Chapter 25| A Few Days
Chapter 27| A Team
Chapter 28| To Pass
Chapter 29| That Night
Chapter 30| A Twist
1k Special| Lose It
Chapter 31| Flow of Memories
Chapter 32| A Start Of Something New
Chapter 33| Relax
Chapter 34| "I'm Human"
Chapter 35| Run
Chapter 36| Chase
Chapter 37| The League
Chapter 38| For My Sake
Chapter 39| Conquer Your Demons
Chapter 40| Don't Leave Me
Chapter 41| My Time is Up
Part II
Chapter 42| Never The Same
Chapter 43| Old Me
Chapter 44| Platform 9
Chapter 45| Lovely
Chapter 46| Night Skies
Important Update
Chapter 47| Blurred
Chapter 48| Rebrand
Chapter 49| Rival

Chapter 26| Dreams

803 29 30
By iAkarini

Chapter 26| Dreams
—2nd Person POV

After dinner, the two of you headed upstairs to his room to hang out. His parents didn't mind one bit, especially Mitsuki, who seemed to love you more than her own son. Which was sad, but with that oversized ego, you understood.

His room was pretty simple. A few All Might posters, family photo and-

"That's the first and last family picture we all took together, isn't it?" You pointed to a picture frame, that had a picture of the Midoryia family, Bakugou and yours.

"I guess." Katsu grumbled, going over to a small sofa by the window as you took the picture into your hands for a closer look.

In the back of the pictures were the parents. Izu's mother, your mother, Mitsuki, him and Masuru. In the middle was your siblings, a way younger version of Senri, the oldest, Takumi and Lucine. In front of all of them was the three of you. Izu to your right and Katsu on your left. Everybody smiling happily.

"They're not here anymore. I'm sad because of that." You said to yourself quietly.

"What do you mean?" He raised his brow.

"They're all in a better place," You sighed putting down the picture frame and flopping onto the bed. "If I haven't fucked up, they wouldn't have be there. We all knew how my story would end, yet, they risked their life's for me."

There was a silence in the room.

"Go take a shower, you'll feel better. So hurry your ass up." Katsu said to you. He seem to have a soft spot for you.

"Thanks."

You turned off the water and grabbed the towel you brought from home off the rack, then swishing the glass door open. As you wrapped your towel around your body, you got out of the shower. Your eye still stung like hell, but it was a lot better than the day you were at the hospital.

Turning your back on the mirror, you found the hair dryer and proceed to dry your (H/C) locks. Before you could put away the dryer on the rack, the light bulb went off and on repeatedly.

Okay...?

"Hahaha! You think you could be a hero? Think again!" A child's voice had said.

Your heart started to beat rapidly as you whipped your head around to face the mirror. The lights suddenly went out, but there was a dim light coming off of the mirror.

Your (E/C) eyes looked into the mirror to see a child with a short (H/C) bob with the ends curling a bit. Her smile was eerily as she wore the same white towel as you.

"Who the fuck are you? Some kind of stalker?" You furrowed your brows together.

"I am you, and you are me." The child answered, your every move and breathing patterns were copied exactly.

"Yuki?" You took a step forward and touched the mirror with your right hand, where your seal was reflected on the child's wrist too.

"Wrong! I am you!" The child slowly morphed, growing the same height as you. Her (the child's) once short (H/C) hair grew longer and longer, scars appeared, the same exact same spots you had them.

Your (E/C) eyes narrowed as you watched the child morph in you. But something was off. The  black patterned tattoo on her inner wrist started to swirl up her arm and hands, spreading all the way up to her face. Turning half of her face covered with black swirls. The tattoo on the wrist was almost unrecognizable, the pattern seemed to have shifted and messed up.

But there was more. Horns with your black and white flames crackled at the tips of them. In her right hand, she gripped a scythe that you recognized that haven't seen in almost two years. The background wasn't pitch black anymore, it had the beautiful, full moon along with fields of black roses. The moonlight made the entire background eerily:

"I. Am. You. And. You. Are. Me. I. Am. The. Ri-Zero. Of. The. Future." She suddenly smiled again as you backed up into the wall.

Before you could react, the lights switched back on, and the girl behind the mirror was gone. There wasn't a single trace of her, except the half white and black rose that dropped into the sink. The rose dissolved into thin air.

"What the hell....?" You clenched your fists, shaken up at the sudden event.

"Oi, what's taking you so long, Shortie?" He knocked.

"I'm almost done, stupid." You were slightly relief that he came to check up on you. But...what the fuck was that? Or rather...

Was that me..?

After getting dressed into your usual oversized t-shirt and shorts you quickly headed back to Katsu's room. Scared that weird illusion or whatever in hell that was would happen once again.

After immediately opening the door, you flopped onto the bed, relieved.

"What the fuck happened to you? Seen a ghost or some shit?" He asked you, raising one of his brows from his phone.

"What if I told you I did?" You smirked. "Would you shit your pants?"

"Shut the fuck up, I'll fucking kill you."

"I'll like to see you try!" You mocked, snickering as he stood up with a recognizable scowl.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE, SHITTY GIRL!" He sprinted towards you, as you dropped yourself onto the floor and headed towards the window, opening it. You were about half way jumping out of the window when he grabbed your waist. Just then, the door bursted open.

"What's with noise Katsuki- OH MY GOD, KATSUKI! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HER?! NOBODY TOUCHES MY RI-CHAN!! HONEY, WE RAISED A MURDERER!

GET OVER KATSUKI BAKUGOU!!" Mitsuki screamed on the top of her lungs, running over to Katsu, who had his arms around her waist.

"WHAT THE FUCK OLD HAG?!" Katsu yelled as he was tackled down to the floor.

"Wha!!" You shouted out as you fell out of the room, heading for the ground.

"AKARI!! OH MY GOD, DO SOMETHING KATSUKI!!" Mitsuki shouted in horror, while shaking her son.

This left you free falling from the second floor with gravity planning to kill you. But thankfully, it was you we were talking about. You used your new move, which was the wings, and did a 'U' back up to the window.

"You weren't kidding when you said you'll kill me!" You joked, laughing. "But too bad, I don't die so easily!"

You stood on the window sill laughing as your pair of fiery wings illuminated the entire room.

"Uh...is everything okay in here, dear?" Masuru knocked on the door as he stepped in. He witnessed his wife grabbing their son by the collar and you standing on the window sill with a pair of huge wings.

"Okay...why don't you come a explain what happened to me, Mitsuki." He calmly chuckled as Mitsuki dropped Katsu and followed her husband out.

The door shut behind them.

"Stupid Akari." He grumbled crossing his arms.

"That's me." You laughed, hopping onto the bed face first. "Ow."

"The hell did you do that for? And I'm taking a shower."

"M'kay."

You stared at the blank wall as thoughts ran across your mind like athletes. A lot of them bring flashbacks.

Flashback: Your Age: 10

The six of you sat in the same room with you sitting on the window sill, feet pulled up to your chest.

"Hey Akari?" A younger female with blonde hair with dyed pastel blue ends and golden, yellow orbs asked. She saw right below you, her back to the wall with her feet in front of her.

"Hm?"

"If one day all of our parents found us and asked us to come back to them, would we?"  She asked.

"Pfffft, River, there's a fucking reason why we joined this little club." A boy about year older with fluffy white hair and one crystal earring on his right ear rolled his eyes. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Oh shut your fucking mouth, Dimitri. You're the 'leader' and yet Akari is the one who is the most logical." A ombré hair girl said, she said was the same age as the boy she called 'Dimitri'. She sat on the bed with her feet hanging down.

"Haha, get recked Dimitri!" Another boy shouted, smirking. He had lollipop in his mouth and was sitting crisscrossed.

"Shut the hell up, you playboy." A brown haired boy who was younger than you muttered. He laid on the bed with his arm support his head.

You laughed before talking again. "My mom and siblings are dead. You all know that." If that bastard comes and get me, I'll fuck him up. If your guys' bastards come along, I'll fuck them up too."

The younger version of you was more violent, especially between the ages of  8-12. You had more bruises and cuts than ever, not to mention, some of your scars came from that period.

"Akari's the best!" The younger girl known as River shouted.

"No...We are." You corrected with a smirk.
—Flashback End

Those were the days with them. Living and doing everything together. To others around you, you six were a bunch of rebellious children with a dark past. But, to the six of you, you all were family.

"Oi, why the fuck are you smiling like a crazy person?"

You looked over to the door with Katsu half naked, chest and abs exposed. He was drying his hair with a towel.

"Holy fucking god." You covered your face with your hands and rolled over to one side.

He's so damn hot..

Your face started burning like it was on fire.

"Pass me that hoodie." He pointed to the black zip up hoodie resting on the small sofa. You got up but didn't pass it to him, but instead you rolled it up in a ball form. Then threw it to his face.

His reaction time wasn't fast enough, so it smacked them right in the face.

"YOU FUCKING ASKED FOR IT!" It was like WW3, but only with two people. It quickly ended when the both of you fell out of the window...again.

"KATSUKI!!" You hollered as the both of you plunged down to the grass of the backyard.

Before hitting solid ground, he pulled you in with one arm before switching in midair so he would be your cushion. But somehow after landing, he was on top of you instead with his hands on either side of your head.

"Ow...this is the second time today you idiot...ugh..." You groaned, rubbing your head.

In his eyes, you were perfect. The way your hair was. Your laugh, your smile, your smirk, and even your scowl. He hasn't felt like this since he was a child. But what could it be?

While in your eyes, he was fucking perfect as well. Katsu was a person who never gave up. A person who worries about his friends, but has a unusual way of showing it. A person who understood and accepted you.

Your (E/C) met his crimson red ones. An awkward silent between the two of you was suddenly interrupted with laughter.

"HAHAHAHA!!" You covered your lower half of your face.

"The hell is so funny?"

"Y-Your hair..." You couldn't stop laughing. His hair had a patch of grass on it, on top of that, had a daisy. It looked like he grew a daisy out of his damn head.

"You're coming with me." He said calmly, which scared you quite a bit.

"Uh...fuck no- LET ME GO!!"

He picked you up one arm and carried you like a sack over his shoulder.

That was how WW3 kind of ended. At least for now.

"Well, the six of us escaped...there used to be eight. One died during a mission, the other died after being snitched by a bitch that she was planning to leave the Association." You explained quietly.

"That's fucked up."

"Mhm, I mean- what do you expect? All of us came from a difficult childhood. It's kind of the reason why we connected," You shrugged. "They are everything, we looked out for each other, comforted, teased, and fought."

"The hell happened to before here?" Katsu asked staring into your soft (E/C) eyes.

"We were fugitives. On the run and hiding." You bluntly answered.

"Can't you just beat their asses' and take over?" He questioned. You chuckled in response.

"Dude, that place is made up the dangerous of the dangerous. The strongest of the strongest. About a few thousand of them at the same place. I mean- duh, we could take them on but...we could easily get ourselves killed you know? Plus, some of them are really nice and I rather have them in one piece." You span a mini scythe key chain around your finger as a fidget tool.

"If you were the one of the strongest of the strongest and a held a Elite title, how the fuck did you get caught?"

You were laying on your stomach with one your arm hanging down from the bed where the half naked Katsu was.

"Somebody probably reported us. One day we were minding our own business, then the next a bunch of Pro-heros pops out." You played around with the key chain until you span it too fast and onto the floor. He reached for the keychain and gave it back.

"And you fucking lost."

"Well...you could say that. I was beating Endenvor's ass when Toshi showed up. We were doing fine until Toshi showed up. I knew with Toshi here, he would get them first then me..

So in the middle of Toshi trying to get them, I made a deal."

Flashback; Age 13

"DETROIT SMASHHH!!" He went for your body, knowing that you couldn't avoid it. He was wrong.

You dodged it and shot fireballs at the man, you used this advantage to pin him to the wall with one hand on his neck the other above him.

"All Might." You said quietly.

"Zero."

"You heros want me, right? I'll make a deal with you. I'll surrender...under one circumstance." You told him. As much as you hated to lose, this was for them. Your family.

"And it's...?"

"You promise to give them a different path. Somewhere away from me, somewhere they would learn to be a better human, somewhere where somebody would take care of them."

You were already bruised all over, since you were moving around, you didn't notice how tired you were.

"Are you trying to catch me off guard, child? If you are, it's not working-" The number one hero looked at you strange.

"I'm dead serious. All I want is to you give them the best life possible. They deserve it. They really do. They don't deserve the fucking abuse from anybody... I'm willing to trade myself for it." You were tearing up as you stared at the ground, slowly releasing your grip on his neck.

"I....deal."

You looked up, "Really? You would do it?"

"I will...I'll do what I can to," All Might nodded, never has he seen a villain like this before. "What's your real name?"

"Akari. And thank you." You completely releases the grip and bowed to the man.

"AKARI!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" You heard one of them yell as you were pinned to the ground. You didn't struggle against it at all.

"Don't worry, we'll see each other again. Listen and be good, alright? This a order from your make-believe leader and last." You smiled sadly.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I'M THE LEADER!! WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO WITHOUT YOU?!"

"Better things. Don't stain your hands, alright?"

Then, they were knocked out by a purple looking gas from a pro-hero. Midnight.

"Sleep, dears."

"Bye bye, don't cause trouble."
—Flashback End

"You're reckless." Katsu told you for the 100th time today.

"Haha, tell me something I don't know."

"Go to sleep. It's almost midnight." He got up and ruffled your hair before going over to his mini sofa as a make shift bed.

"Yeah, 'night." You said before rolling over to your side with your back facing him.

"Goodnight..." He grumbled, staring at your figure.
——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
168K 5.2K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...
2.8M 99.1K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
70.1K 2.4K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...