Be my Queen ✔

Av randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... Mer

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls

7.1K 266 19
Av randomthingsbyme

I know the last chapter was a bit of a cliff hanger so here's the next chapter.

Probably this is also me trying to make it up to all of you who waited for months for my update. See? I usually won't update for at least two weeks but I just updated after like a day? I feel so proud of myself. *Smiles widely*

unedited.

Chapter 37 –Three a.m. Calls

“I have to call your brother. I found Priscilla.” Jason told her as he started pressing the numbers and placed his phone next to his ears.

“Que?” The princess asked in awe. Her soft pink lips were open and here bright blue eyes were wide. She immediately sat next to her lover and curiously looked at what he was staring at.

“Let me.” She demanded as she took the Macbook and placed it to her lap. She then began to look at it. “Priscilla was with Silena?” She asked as she took a glance at Jason.

“Yes she was and I’m positive that’s her.” Jason answered while his phone was still on his ears. Few more rings later, he was redirected to a voice mail. “Damn. Your brother isn’t answering.”

“Babe, chill.” Catherine said as she placed a hand on Jason’s lap. “He’ll pick it up for sure. Call him again.”

“We won’t stop until he answered this.” He answered as he redialled his best friend’s number.

“Wait, didn’t Silena know about Priscilla?”Catherine asked in confusion as she continued looking through the paparazzi shots posted on the site. “Why are they together?”

“She knew that Stephen’s ex- fiancée or ex-girlfriend, whatever their real label was, was named Priscilla. I don’t know if she was aware of how she looked like or what her family name was.” He answered, while keeping his ears on the phone. “He is still not picking up. What is he doing at this time of the day? Shower? Paper works?”

“Jay, we’re in New York.” Catherine rolled her eyes before glancing at the clock in the laptop. “It’s evening here and it’s probably around two to three in the morning there. So to answer your question, he’s probably sleeping.”

“Ugh. Right.” Jason groaned as he placed the phone on his lap. “If he won’t pick this up, he would regret it. He has been looking for her for months.”

“He’ll pick it up. Relax, okay? You’re like I don’t know…” Catherine chuckled as she looked at her boyfriend. “If I wasn’t your girlfriend and he wasn’t my brother, I’d think that you two are in a relationship.”

“Well, as much as I hate to break it to you, sweet heart, your brother and I, we a–”

Dios mio! Stop. That’s just so gross!” Catherine said, cutting him off. She was already covering her mouth and gagged.

“Your brother and I are best friends. We’re brothers and you know that.” He said as he pinched her cheek and winked at her. “Brothers.” He repeated smugly.

Catherine blushed at the clever remark of his boyfriend. “Shut up and just call him.”

“As you wish” He added before he took the phone and redialled again.

---

Prince Stephen woke up at the sound of his phone ringing.  He groaned and glanced at the digital alarm clock on his left side. It read five minutes past three o’clock. He then cursed under his breath and rolled over to grab his phone.

The call ended and then he read that there were about nine missed calls from Jason. Before he could even call him back, his phone began to ring again.

“Just to let you know that it’s past three in the morning here. This better be important, Jay.” He said in a stern voice with his eyes closed.

“Good morning, man!” Jason greeted way too cheerful than he usually was during phone calls.

“What’s good at three a.m.? I barely had enough sleep for the past few days. I had a long meeting at the parliament since two days ago. Today was the only time that I thought I’d get a long and straight sleep. You just ruined it by calling me a three in the morning.” Stephen ranted at his best friend with his eyes still open. “In case you have forgotten, there’s the so-called time difference, Jay.”

“I’m not going to say sorry to wake you up at this time of the day.” Jason answered. Stephen could imagine him grinning from ear o ear. He then heard her sister’s laughter at the other end of the line. “You would actually thank me, brother.”

“By hearing my sister’s laugh and you calling me brother, I’m not sure if I really should. She is my sister, man. My. Sister.” The prince said emphasizing the last two words. “I don’t care whether you are my best friend, but if you would do something unacceptable to her, I swear to God you wish you never liked her.”

“Jesus! Stephen, please. You’re not supposed to threaten me about your sister in his call. You’re supposed to praise me and tell me how grateful you are for having me as your best friend.”

“I really want to go back to sleep now, Jason. It’s either you tell me now or I’ll hang up.”

“Trust me you will definitely regret if you won’t be hearing this news sooner.” Jason smirked which made Stephen groan in irritation.

“Just tell me you, cocky arse.”

“Language, Prince Stephen. Language.” Jason chuckled trying to piss off his best friend first.

“Just tell him straight and see if he could still go back to sleep.” Stephen heard Catherine on the other side. She chuckled and could imagine both Jason and Catherine having a huge grin on their faces.

“Seriously, Jay, tell me now or I’ll seriously hang up.”

“No , you won’t because I just found Priscilla.” Jason announced making Stephen’s eyes to shoot open. “Are you up now?”

“I will kill you if this is just a fucking joke. Tell me this is not a joke.” He demanded as he sat straight up. He ran a hand across his blonde hair and waited for his friend’s reply. “Tell me.”

“This is not a joke, man.” Jason confirmed.

“Where is she?!” Stephen demanded as he placed his left hand on his mouth. God, he missed her so much.

“She was with Silena earlier.”

“Wait, what?”

“You heard me right. We actually have to thank Silena because if not for her meeting here in New York we wouldn’t find Priscilla. It seems like they had lunch together and a meeting after wards. Yes, the two of them had.”

“Shit. I just hope Silena never said anything about us dating ‘cause that is not fucking true. God, please don’t let Priscilla think of that.” He cursed under his breath. “How did you find out?”

“It was on the news. There were paparazzi shot of Silena with Priscilla. Priscilla’s name wasn’t broadcasted. She was covering her face in most of the photos but luckily, there’s one which showed her face completely.” Jason informed.

“Book me a flight as early as possible. Let’s keep it a secret and I’ll be packing right now.”

“Dude, the last time you asked me that you had amnesia.”

“You’ll pick me up and I’ll be asking for my parents’ help in keeping this a secret. I don’t want Priscilla to find out and ran away from me again.” He told him as he got out of his bed. “Send the itinerary to my email.”

“See you in a few hours, then?”Jason asked.

“Yes, pick me up and don’t announce it to the public.”

“What? My best friend is coming to New York? I won’t.”

“Good. May I talk to my sister though?” Stephen asked and he heard that there were some rustling in the background.

“Hi! So, are you excited?” Catherine greeted her brother cheerfully.

“I would be lying if I’d tell you I’m not. How’s everything?” Stephen asked as he walked his way towards the light switch in his room.

“Good. I’m getting excited for you and nervous for the upcoming fashion show.” Catherine replied. Stephen could imagine how her facial expression changed from ecstatic to her usual worried face.

“You’ll do good, Cath. I’m sure of it. Now, how are you and Jason?” Stephen asked as he flicker the lights in his room.

“We…a…we…” Catherine stuttered not knowing how to answer the question. She hasn’t told her brother about him and Jason yet. “We’re good. Everything’s going well here in New York.”

“By the sound of your voice, I’m assuming you have to tell me something.” Stephen said in a strict voice as he walked his way towards his walk-in closet. “I’ll be packing now and remember, you have to tell me everything. Entiendes?”

“S-si.” Catherine mumbled. Her voice was shaking a little. Oh, she was really nervous. How could she possibly tell her brother that she has a relationship with his best friend?

Stephen hanged up and began to pack his stuff. A smile crept on his face and realised how this day seemed to be very good to him. He wouldn’t be mad if his sister and his best friend would date he just want to scare his sister. He actually favoured it but the best new he received so far was the fact that he now knew where Priscilla is. At least, the location was already narrowed down to one place—New York.

----

Not much a a cliffhanger now? c:

Guys, BTW, since this story is close to the ending, it would mean a lot like really a lot if you would check out my other stories.

Anyway, please tell me your thoughts about this chapter. c:

Vote. Comment. Follow. 

-Annie xx

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

589 33 10
Madison My best friend and neighbor, Piper, is trying to arrange a blind date for me. I agree because she doesn't take no as an answer. But why won't...
14.8K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
2.3K 983 44
**Love is not always wonderful, it can be a blessing or a curse** Carter Hall CEO of Hall technologies and the current reincarnation of the Prince Kh...
2.1K 1 21
Ella was living the simple life she always wished for. She was a wife to a wonderful man she had been with for 10 years and they shared a beautiful t...