For the Love of a daughter (T...

By TallyGreenRadke

Hi my name is Tally Radke. Yes my father It Ronnie Radke. Me and my dad had the typical father daughter rel... More

Chapter 1 : Warped tour
Chapter 2: Ronnie
Chapter 4: The date
Chapter 5: The song
Chapter 6:Promise
Chapter 7: Fair
Chapter 8: Maybe Just Maybe
A/N
Chapter 9: Meeting the band
Chapter 10: Date Night
Chapter 11: Just a normal day
Chapter 12: 1 week later
Chapter 13: Broken Promise
Chapter 14: 2 years later
Chapter 15: What!
Chapter 16: Birthday
Chapter 17: Choose your fate
Chapter 18: One day at a time
Chapter 19: Surprise
Chapter 20: Don't know what to name this Chapter
Chapter 21: Welcome Home
Chapter 22: New House
Chapter 23: Lunch with Ronnie
Chapter 24: Beach
Chapter 25: Oh Shit
A/N
Continue

Chapter 3 : Talking to him

1.7K 41 3
By TallyGreenRadke

Tally P.O.V

The next day I was in my bunk texting Tj

To: Tj

Hey

From: Tj

hey I miss u

I smiled.

To : Tj

I miss u 2

From: Tj

Can you talk to your dad?

To: Tj

No

From: Tj

Please for me

To: Tj

Fine

From: Tj

thanks babe

Tj gave me his number and I started Texting Ronnie.

To: Ronnie

Hey its me Tally

From: Ronnie

Hi :)

To: Ronnie

U wanted to talk

From : Ronnie

Yea but not over text...Can we meet up?

To: Ronnie

Sure when we get to the next stop meet me at Starbucks

From : Ronnie

Ok

I sighned and got up. I picked out my outfit and went to the bathroom.  I took a shower.  I got out and got dressed. My outfit was a Batman shirt.  Black skinny jeans.  My Batman belt and chains.  After I was done geting dressed I blowed dried my hair. I pluged in the straightner and let it heat up. I Put on my Make and then did my hair. When I was done geting ready I walked out of the bathroom and went back to my bunk I grabbed my socks and shoes then went to the living area. I sat down next to CJ.  " Hey where you going " CJ asked.

" To go talk to Ronnie" I said.

CJ looked at me. " Really" CJ said.

" Yea I don't want to but I promised my mom and Tj I would " I said.

" Wow let me know how that goes " CJ said.

I rolled my eyes. I finished tieing my shoes.  I sat there waiting to get to the next venue.  I waited about ten minutes . The bus stopped and I knew we where at the venue.  I got up and grabbed my phone.  I walked out of the bus  and started walking to Starbucks. I got there and I didn't see him. I went up to the counter.  " Welcome to Starbucks what can I get you " The lady asked.

" I will have a green tea greande carmal drizzle and wiped cream " I said.

" Ok your total will be 5.27" The lady said.

I gave her my money then stepped out of line to wait for my drink. A couple minutes I got my drink and went to the back in the corner. I sat there. I pulled out my phone and went threw twitter.

TallylovesTj: Waiting at Starbucks knew he would be late always is

After that Ronnie came in. He saw me and came over. Ronnie sat across from me. " I'm glad we could talk " Ronnie said.

" I'm only talking to you because I promised mom and Tj I would " I said.

" Oh" Ronnie said.

" Can I explain " Ronnie asked.  

" Sure " I said.

" Ok first off what did your mom tell you" Ronnie said.

" Mom told me That you and her got into a fight about your drug and drinking  promblem. She told you to pick between drugs or her and you choice Drugs ...Next thing I know you left and never came back " I said.

" Why would your mother say that it is not even true ....What really happened was your mom was mad at me and we started fighting and I left cause I didn't want to wake you up. I was driving to Max house then I got pulled over. I went to prison and that's why .  I never abandoned you " Ronnie said.

I got up. " Are you saying mom was lieing to me she would never to that...Your fucked up cause your blaming leaving on her" I said.

Ronnie got up to. "I'm not the one lieing your slut  of a mother is" Ronnie said.

I eyes got wide. Ronnie put his hand over his mouth.  " Did you just call my mom a slut" I said.

" Tally I di-" Ronnie said.

" Save it" I interrupted. 

I walked past him and hit is shoulder on the way out. I started walking back to the bus. I got to the bus and pulled out my cigarette.  I light it up and took a puff. I felt someone wrapped there arms around me.  I looked behind Me and saw Tj. " Hey" I said.

" Hey...How the talk go with your dad " Tj asked.

" Bad...He told me my mom lied to me that he never abandoned me. I got mad at him for lieing and blaming it all on my mom. Then he said I'm not the one lieing your slut of a mother Is and after that I walked away" I said.

" Tally did you ever think he was telling you the truth " Tj said.

I took anonther puff. " I know he's lieing to me He has ever since I was a little girl" I said.

" You still are a little girl " Tj said.

" Shut up I am not...I am only 16 it is not that little " I said.

" Whatever your still a baby " Tj said.

" Well if I'm a baby why are you with me " I asked.

" Because I love you " Tj said.

I got out of his arms and put my arms around his face. " You love me" I asked.

" Yes I know we just started dating yesterday but I love you with all my heart" Tj said.

" I fill loved cause you have a small heart" I said.

" But I love you to " I said.

Tj smiled. I gave him a kiss.

" Since We don't have to be at the next venue Intel Wednesday let's go out tonight " Tj said.

" Ok"  I said.

" Come on my set is about to start" I said.

I Took the cigarette and stepped on it. I grabbed Tj hand and we walked to the stage.  All the guys were there again geting ready. I was doing vocal warm ups. After a couple of minutes it was time for me to go on stage

Set List:

Problemic

Dance with the dead

Its over when it's over

The last dance

10 miles wide

I got off the stage and Tj gave me a hug. " you did great " Tj said.

" Thanks....I'll see you later what time are you picking Me up from my bus" I asked.

" 7:30 ok" Tj asked.

" Yup see you then " I said.

I gave him a kiss. I cheeked to see what time it was. It was 4 that means I only have 3 hours and 30 minutes in tell my date with Tj. Well time for a nap.
Vote, comment and share. Thanks for reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 87 14
Ronnie falls for a fan that he meets on tour. After following her around all day he realized something. He didn't know it yet but that changed his li...
434K 8.6K 60
We break apart and he looks deeply into my eyes. "I love you Vanessa. I'm really sad that I have to leave our daughter and I hope you can forgive me...
20.1K 380 40
"Go change, Dear Juliet," he stood, holding out his hands and pulling me up. "Dear Juliet," I smiled widely, "I like that." "From now on you shall be...
322 19 13
Melanie Valdez- the lead singer of the groove metal band, The Mystiques, is forced to go on tour with her childhood friends (Craig Mabbit), rivalry b...