OUR STORY- TZUYU X MALE READER

By ZAKY14

It's a Tzuyu x male reader Just how you explain your life and all your experiences until you find your only o... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AUTHOR NOTE

CHAPTER 10

1.1K 36 5
By ZAKY14

RYAN'S POV
Today is Sunday, and I'll be alone at home because my aunt and my uncle are visiting a friend while Chaeyoung is going to Tzuyu's birthday party...
I guess I'm going to edit one of yesterday's pic and post it on  Instagram... Maybe I could meet Seojoon this afternoon... I don't know...
-Chaeyoung: Are you sure that you'll be okay alone?
-Ryan: Hey I'm three years older, of course I'll be okay alone...
-Chaeyoung: Whatever, see you later dork~
-Ryan: Bye~

Okay she left. I think I'm gonna update my new pic on Instagram...

No bad I guess... Ugh, what am I going to do the whole day alone? Oh yeah, I was going to ask Seojoon to hang out this afternoon...
*Calls Seojoon*
Seojoon: Bro... You know what time is it?
Me: Time enough to call you and ask if you want to hang out later...
Seojoon: Uh... Later?
Me: Yup, I'm alone the whole day so I'm kind of bored...
Seojoon: I promised my mom to help her cleaning the garden, if you come and help maybe we have time to hang out...
Me: Uh... Nope, thanks. Have fun cleaning...
Seojoon: Meanie! Why don't you help your friend when he needs it?
Me: I'm horrible with that kind of stuff, maybe we can hang out another day...
Seojoon: (sighs) Okay, bye dude!
Me: Byee... (hangs up)

Perfect, now I'm gonna be alone for sure all the day... Should I go for a walk and buy something to eat, I could watch a film later...

TZUYU'S POV
Today is my birthday! I'm turning 13! My friends are coming right now so we can celebrate it... Oh they are here...
-Chaeyoung: Happy birthday Tzuyu-ah! (hugs me)
-Sana: Happy birthday Yoda! (joins the hug)

A lot of more people came and congratulated me... I'm curious about Ryan-oppa, why did Chaeyoung come alone? She could had bring him as well... I enter to Instagram to upload a story of my birthday, when I notice that Ryan-oppa has uploaded a new pic...

(Sorry for repeating the pic, it's what Tzuyu is seeing so...)

I didn't notice that oppa was this good looking before, Sana already saw his pic and is thrilling around because of it...
-Tzuyu: Hey Sana, keep calm... What happens?
-Sana: Haven't you seen Ryan-oppa's new post? Chaeyoung I swear for God that you have the most handsome cousin of the world!
-Chaeyoung: That dork is not that much, couldn't we talk something else?
-Dahyun: Let's put some music and dance! (puts music on and starts dancing)

Oh my... I can't hold it and I burst laughing out loud... Are you seeing her weird dances? That's our extra Dubu! My birthday party is being really awesome, we are having a lot of fun... I just wonder what would just happened if Ryan-oppa had came...

-Tzuyu's imagination-
I'm waiting for my guests to come, I only see my friends... No sign of Ryan-oppa... We start the party and suddenly I feel some hands covering my eyes from behind me...
-???: Who I am? (chuckles)
It can't be, it's Ryan-oppa!
-Tzuyu: R-Ryan-oppa?
I turn out to face him, he's looking really good and he's dressed up as if he were going to an important meeting...

-Ryan: Happy birthday princess... I know you liked the lollipop I brought you... So I brought you another one... (he kisses the lollipop and then put it in my lips for the side he kissed) I know you didn't give your first kiss, but I'll make sure that it belongs to me... (smirks)
-Tzuyu: (blushes) O-Oppa, you shouldn't do such things...
-End of Tzuyu's imagination-
-Dahyun: What shouldnt do oppa? (laughs)
-Tzuyu: Uh... Did I say something out loud?
-Chaeyoung: About who were you daydreaming?
-Tzuyu: About no one... Let's continue with the party...

I can't believe I imagined such a weird situation with Ryan-oppa... Please, can I focus? He's just my teacher...

RYAN'S POV
It's 16:00 pm... I'm all alone at home, seeing movies and playing ps4 is not fun anymore... I'm gonna go for a walk as I said before... I decided to head to an ice cream shop, I entered the shop and when the girl that was giving her back turned around I couldn't hold my heart beat... It's her, the girl I took the pic...
-Girl: Hi! How may I help you? (smiles)

With which right do I deserve such beautiful bunny smile?
-Girl: Excuse me sir, how may I help you?
-Ryan: I'm Son Ryan, you can call me just Ryan... Nice t-to meet you! (smiles)

What the hell am I doing? I'm such a weirdo, stupid and dork guy... Shc might think that I'm a really weird boy... Wait! She smiled again!
-Girl: Nice to meet you, I'm Im Nayeon, you can call me just Nayeon as well... (smiles)

So Nayeon huh? Cute name, I have to tell Chaeyoung that I found her!
-Nayeon: So, which ice cream would you like to have?
-Ryan: Which one do you recommend me?
-Nayeon: Hmm... I personally like the vanilla with caramel one...
-Ryan: I'll take that one then... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Okay! You'll have in a moment...

I headed to an empty table... Yay, I can't believe I found her... I'm a lucky guy... Oh, she's coming...
-Nayeon: Here you have Ryan! (giggles)

She remembers my name!
-Ryan: Thanks Nayeon... (smiles)

I was enjoying my ice cream until I heard some music... The lyrics are so romantic, and the voices seems to belong to angels... I like it, it's so relaxing... A lot of similar songs played and I was that focused that I didn't notice that I was the last customer and also that my ice cream already melted... I'm such a pabo!
-Nayeon: Do you like it Ryan?
-Ryan: Uh, huh?
-Nayeon: The ice cream, did you like it?
-Ryan: Uh, yeah it was delicious... (looking to the ice cream) when it was still an ice cream was better tho...

We both laughed because of it...
-Nayeon: I thought you didn't like it, as you didn't finish it...
-Ryan: It's because I was too much focused listening to the songs...
-Nayeon: I was the one playing the songs, I like that kind of songs a lot... (smiles)
-Ryan: You have a good taste! (smiles) I didn't notice I was the last customer, I think I'll be going home as it's kinda late- *Chaeyoung calling* Oh, sorry I have to answer...
-Nayeon: Yeah, go ahead! (smiles)

Cute~

Me: Yeah?
Chaeyoung: Where are you Ryan?
Me: I'm at an ice cream shop, why?
Chaeyoung: Can you pick me up? It's kinda late...
Me: Aw, my little cousin is afraid of returning alone? (teasing)
Chaeyoung: S-Shut up, you dork! Just come okay?
Me: I'll be there in a moment, don't worry...
Chaeyoung: Thanks~ (hangs up)

-Ryan: Uhm, I have to go Nayeon... My cousin needs me to pick her up- I don't know why am I explaining to you... (laughs)
-Nayeon: (laughs) See you soon Ryan!
-Ryan: Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 31 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU
323K 11.6K 74
Female Reader! Soulmate prompts and Oneshots of Twice. [Requests Open]
129K 5.1K 48
Nothing more addicting than you, the only one thing in my life that I desperately want to have. But everything changes after I know, I am not the one...
20.7K 286 5
[ ON-GOING ] Twice Mina x G!P Reader Genre: Action, Drama, Romance Han Y/n works at Myoui Mina's company. Unbeknownst to Mina, Y/n's family has arra...