CountryHumans | One-shots

By 0_Misery_0

Yup, a one-shot book for all of you CountryHumans fans! Welp-- What are you waiting for? Dive in! • • • • • ... More

× Requests ×
Russia x America
Russia x Finland
USSR x Third Reich
Mexico x America

Russia x Female!Reader

1.7K 24 37
By 0_Misery_0

A/n: I am beyond thankful for your request! I have put a lot of effort, so this would at least satisfy you a bit, dear readers! UwU
Now, prepare for some fluff!

×Keep in mind:

Y/n - your name
H/c - hair colour
E/c - eye colour

×Warning: a bit of violence involved.

- - - - -

Moscow has been one of the most visited tourist attractions in Russia. The outstanding buildings and structures, which were built decades ago, have been drawing a lot of curious eyes to them. Like, who wouldn't want to visit the capital of the largest country in the world? Widening your geographical and cultural understanding is always important and a lot of fun to do!

You thought so too, and without any more delaying booked a plane ticket to visit this wondrous municipality. The flight was quite lengthy but definitely worth the time. As soon as the plane landed and the flight attendants announced that it is allowed to exit the plane, you held back no longer and with swift moves rushed out of the large aircraft.

It took a few hours of blindly wandering around the place to find the hotel you were supposed to spend the week in. After accomplishing that task you were quick to change your clothes and grab the camera you owned for a short tour around the city. The excitement to explore gleamed in your eyes and a massive smile was plastered on your face.

Pacing on a considerably big street, you snapped a few pictures here and there, came to a stop and stared at a fascinating monument, and grew a bit tired because the place was gigantic. Pondering about what could keep you going just for a little longer, you detected a coffee shop across the road.

„Ah, finally... I guess I'll fuel myself up with a cup of coffee or tea,” you sighed in relief, beginning to cross the road.

Blending in a crowd of people crossing the road, an abrupt sound of squeaking tires made everyone start frantically running or yelling with horror. A car had stopped right in front of you, maybe even inches away from your body. Its headlights shone straight into your eyes, making you cover them with your hands. As your brain finally processed what just happened, your legs started shaking from a sudden rush of adrenaline.

You slowly retreated from the car, body shivering from fear. The motorist had other plans and threatened to run you over by slowly making the car move forwards. At that moment you were completely panicking, the loud sound of the car's horn hitting your ears was not helping at all. A crowd of people was gathering around the scene before them, greatly bothered about the commotion.

You wish you could've run away, but your legs didn't budge because of your frightened state. The driver became overwhelmed by anger and harshly opened his car door slamming it shut afterwards. His menacing figure grew near you, and before you could even blink he was standing in front of you with an outraged expression. Feeling two rough hands on your throat, you looked at him yelling at you in what seemed to be Russian. His breath heavily reeked of alcohol which means he wasn't sober, and that made the situation even scarier for you.

In the corners of your e/c eyes, fearful tears began gathering, threatening to escape any second.

„I-I am... Re-eally s-sorry, sir...” with a shaky brittle voice you managed to squeak out.

The angered man didn't seem to understand you, so he yelled even louder, shaking you a bit. At this point you just wanted to disappear into nothingness, being almost killed and scared to death in a foreign country was not on your bucket list, this was a nightmare. The male was about to punch you with his fist raised up in the air, but the pain never came.

A taller male, who seemed to be around your age, strongly gripped the drunk man's wrist, harshly tossing him to the side. Feeling the choking pressure from your throat disappear, made you heave a sigh of relief. The furious man regained his balance and plunged at the tall boy with readied fists, prepared to fight. Unfortunately for the drunk, he got punched to the ground, making him cuss out loud.

This would've taken a few minutes of fighting until you decided to step in. Raising your arms in the air with agitated movements and quickly shaking your head, you signalled the boy to stop fighting with the older man. Your saviour's face softened a bit seeing you, so he slowly toned down and grabbed your hand, hurriedly walking out of the action scene.

You both rounded a corner, hiding from the crowds. Still being dragged by the hand, you looked at the boy. His face was securely covered by his ushanka and a scarf which was wrapped around his neck. Noticing that your hands were still intertwined, you shyly released it from the male's grasp. Finally, both of you came to a stop, he turned around to look at you with a puzzled look in his eyes, but quickly understood your actions.

„Ах простите! Ты в порядке?” the boy questioned in Russian, making you tilt your head in confusion.

„I... Uhm, sorry. I don't understand...” you muttered quietly.

„Oh, that is fine. Excuse me, please. Just wanted to know if you're okay,” the tall male gently repeated himself, this time in English with a tint of Russian accent mixed in.

„Oh, I should be the one excusing myself! I pulled you into this mess, kind sir,” you apologetically bowed to him, making your h/c hair cover your face. „I am extremely thankful! I swear I can repay you somehow,” you insisted.

„Don't sweat it. All I want to know is if you are fine,” the male smiled down at your tiny figure, carefully extending his hand for you to shake.

A warm blush dusted your cheeks as you raised yourself back up and timidly nodded while shaking his hand. „Thank you once again...” you replied with a small grin making its way onto your lips.

„No problem, as if I'm going to leave someone to be beaten up by a drunk idiot,” he stated a bit annoyed by the thought, but quickly shook it off. „Oh, by the way, the name's Russia,” he said breaking the handshake.

„I'm y/n. It is a pleasure to meet you, Russia!” you seemed to finally regain your jolly self again.

„The pleasure's all mine. May I ask what a fine lady like you is doing in this cursed land of coldness and bad economy?” Russia joked about his country, letting out a soft chuckle.

„I don't know, but this place is actually pretty fascinating, in my opinion,” you answered sparing a smile.

„Hm, perhaps, perhaps not,” Russia nodded in agreement „But I do see you have a camera with you,” he pointed at the camera which was hanging around your neck „Maybe by any chance you were taking pictures, eh?” he questioned, curiosity sparking in his tone.

„Oh, what a keen eye you have there, my dear Russia. And you are absolutely correct!” you giggled at yourself.

The Russian's cheeks flushed a light red, his eyes wandering off somewhere else at the words you addressed him as. „Well... If you still want to, I can show you around here and keep company or something...” he mumbled the last part of the sentence into his scarf, making it almost inaudible.

„You would?! Oh, thank you so much! I guess in that case I won't wander off into who knows where,” you chucked, grabbing onto one of Russia's arms, prepared to march off into an adventure around the city.

Russia's poor cheeks were getting seriously abused by the heat which could be felt on them, the warmth almost radiating from the squishy part of his face. Looking down at you one more time he shyly nodded, starting to walk off into the city's centre.

~ ~ ~

You two were having the time of your lives by being a pair of goofballs and making fun of every single thing you deemed to be funny. Your delightful laughter echoed through the cold atmosphere, making it fill up with joy. Taking all sorts of ridiculous pictures with Russia, made you almost lose your breath from such hysterical laughter.

After calming down you both agreed on getting some coffee. Russia insisted on paying for it, but you, being a stubborn little bean, didn't back down. In the end, one of the cups got knocked off onto Russia's lap making him screech in pain as the hot liquid contacted with his lower region. You couldn't stop apologising while using up almost every single napkin in the café. As an apology, he declared that you had to let him pay for everything, and you were not that happy about it but after a bit of arguing you let it go.

Finally, as the day neared to its end, and the streets began to cover up by darkness, you decided to start heading back to your hotel, of course, Russia didn't let you go alone and guided you. The temperature started to drop drastically, making you shiver and release a few sneezes, you did have just a thin coat on, so that was expected.

„Are you cold?” Russia looked down at you „This was your fifth sneeze by now,” he sounded concerned.

„Yeah, a bit... But we are almost here, so you don't have to worry about me,” you forced out a smile, looking up at him.

This didn't even come close to convincing him, so he stopped for a second, unwrapping his scarf from his neck and wrapping it up around yours.

„Hey, it's completely fin--” you didn't have a chance to finish because a large ushanka was placed on your head.

„No, it's not, you're going to get sick, and that's one of the last things I want to see happening,” he replied, his voice stern, and the Russian accent made it sound even more strict.

You sighed and nodded, flashing a tiny smile. A few moments after, you felt his long arm wrapping around your shoulders which pulled you close to him for extra warmth. Face burning up in a red tint, you looked up to face a pleased and a relaxed expression glued onto his face. You opened your mouth to say something but quickly stopped, deciding just to enjoy the comfortable silence.

It didn't take long to reach the hotel. Now, you both stood in front of the building's entrance, ready to part ways.

„So this is it, huh?” he commented, sounding pretty disappointed.

„Yeah... Well, thank you so much for today, Russia. I'm forever grateful,” you thanked him, beginning to unwrap his scarf.

„Wait! Don't take it off. Keep it. I heard tomorrow's going to be even colder than today,” he warned, shaking his head.

„But your--” you started but got interrupted by the Russian boy saying „Eh, don't worry about it. I have many more of those, besides I'm far more concerned about your health than some piece of clothing,” he finished, walking up to you „It's a gift from me, so you could always remember that one idiot who got coffee spilt all over his lap,” Russia let out a chuckle, you joined in as well, recalling the comical memory.

Moments after the snickering died out. Russia turned on his heel and began walking away with a shout of a „Goodbye, y/n”. Strangely, the atmosphere around you darkened and felt so cold, empty even. You got attached to his presence, so this sudden parting stung your heart. You began panicking again, you didn't want him to leave, you didn't want to say goodbye and just forget about him. No, this was not happening! So, gathering up enough courage you shouted out for him to hear before it was too late.

„Russia, w-wait!” you squeaked out.

He stopped in his tracks and turned his head to face you, confused a bit. You frantically ran up to him, panting heavily, trying to catch your breath.

„Wa-ait, I-I don't...” you looked at him, exhaustion was written all over your face „I don't... Well, uh, maybe we c-could hang out tomorrow, too? It was so much fun to be with you and... It wouldn't be as memorable without you around...” you trailed off, avoiding his gaze „You d-don't really have to though! It's just... A bit lonely...” you felt a bit pathetic asking and explaining your situation.

Carefully looking up, you were met with a fond smile and two glistening eyes. „Really? You actually liked being with me?” he sounded a bit surprised but glad at the same time.

You modestly nodded, a rosy blush covering your cheeks. Russia didn't say anything back but engulfed you in a warm hug. Freezing in place, your insides felt like they were boiling up with heat, if you could emit steam from your ears, you surely wouldn't see a thing because of it.

„If so, then I'd be more than happy to spend more time with you, y/n. I could wait outside your hotel at 2 pm for a meetup. If that's fine with you?” he stated, hoping for an answer.

You nodded into his embrace making him smile. Staying like that for a few more seconds, the boy parted away and walked off, waving a goodbye. This time he did disappear from your field of vision. Although he was gone, you were still burning up. A strange feeling inside incited heat and made your heart speed up its pace. The anticipation of tomorrow made you restless, wishing for that day to come faster.

- - - - -

A/n: Phew... This took a WHILE to write but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Once again, I'm really thankful for the request! OwO
I really hope it wasn't too short or long, and the amount of fluff satisfied you because the start was a bit... Spicy.
Thank you for reading, you rad beans! Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 856 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
659K 24.1K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC