Random BNHA One-shots

By Emtail

Ships; Bakushima/Kiribaku, Tododeku, Serokami/Kamisero, Momojirou, Tsuchaco/Tsuchako(is that right?), Eraserm... More

Hey «request page»
With you
Why Todoroki
Horrible Kids
Todoroki Household
Kiribaku week: day one
H-Hey (Kiribaku week: day 2)
I'll sleep when i am dead (Kiribaku week; Day 4 & 5)
Hunger (KrBk week; day 6)
BakuBday (KrBk week; day 7)
allingfay asleepyay
its 3am and i discovered some shit
QNA
Discord!!!
Bakus gay panic

Bish (Kiribaku week: day 3)

350 18 29
By Emtail

Ima hate myself I have to include grape bish (M*****)

Class 1-A sat in the common room, just talking while Sato and Yaourozu made dinner. 

No one noticed the grape bitch go behind the couch behind Bakugou. All of a sudden he went and yanked out Bakugous hearing aids, both at the same time. Pain filled Bakugous ears, he couldn't hear his own screams, the ringing drowning everything else out. Kirishima ran over, hugging him trying to calm him while Ashido ran and grabbed her purse, getting out the things needed to stop the bleeding. Kirishima told Iida to go get Aizawa anRecoveryry Girl, while everyone else was basically freaking out. Ashido handed the stuff to Kirishima. Then noticed how M***** was tapped to the wall and Sero was walking back with the hearing aids. Kaminari was watching M***** and making sure he didn't do anything. Kirishima started treating Bakugous ears once he stopped screaming. Aizawa came in, ready to kill; behind him was Recovery Girl who went over and healed Bakugou. After RC did that and Kirishima cleaned the Hearing Aids he put them in for Bakugou; allowing him to hear again. Bakugou curled up in Kirishimas lap, not looking at anyone. After everyone calmed down and M***** was taken out (To be expelled) everyone asked if Bakugou was okay. After they left him alone everyone went to eat. That night Bakugou and Kirishima cuddled. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 3.3K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
124K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
137K 6.4K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
615K 29.3K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...