The Idol Marriage Life (Taehy...

By dchillz

People may ship BTS V with so many girls, but they don't know that he actually married to Blackpink's maknae... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilog
Epilog Part 2 (The End)

Chapter 5

9.4K 376 85
By dchillz

Chapter 5

The Proposal

"Lalisa, will you marry me?"

Lisa stared at him in disbelief. Taehyung's voice sounded very clear and sure, but why it was hard for her to believe what he just said. Was he joking?

"What did you say, oppa?"

"You heard me, Liz. Let's get married"

Every girl who put themselves in her shoes might immediately say yes. How come his handsome face looks very serious and convincing. If they were lovers, Lisa might be happy to accept it. Smiling, saying "yes I do" then hugged him like a drama.

But unfortunately they were not. They weren't even friends but a couple of strangers who were involved into a crazy plan that relate to their future.

"You kidding me oppa" Lisa shook her head in disbelief as she let go of his hand.

"I know this may sounds crazy, Liz. I know you won't believe this but I'm serious about it"

"You.." Lisa was speechless. She had no idea what to say 'cos it was too sudden for her. ".. seriously oppa, what's wrong with you? I mean didn't you disagree of this plan before? Didn't you promise me to find a way to cancel this marriage? but now you're just asking me to get married. Are you out of your mind?"

"Yeah, I did want to call of this wedding" He sighed desperately as he stared at the sky. ".. but this is my grandmother's last wish, Lisa-yah. I haven't had time to make her happy. Even when I have reached this point, I have never given anything to her.

Taehyung turned to her and found a pair of beautiful eyes watching him carefully. He smiled, realizing that beautiful eyes of the girl sitting next to him had managed to make him feel calm and warm amid his sadness.

"Grandma and also my parents chose you to become my wife. It sounds crazy, I know. But for this once I want to grant their wishes and make them happy. Don't you feel the same way, Liz?"

She stunned to hear his question. Her thought then drifted to a phone conversation with her mom shortly after their first encounter with Kim family in Daegu. At that time, her mom kept asking her to accept the wedding plan. She told Lisa that she and her biological dad had been arranged by their parents before.

They refused at first, but over time they finally fell in love to each other even though her dad had to leave them first because of cancer he suffered. Her mom believed that her parent's choice would never go wrong. Lisa remembered how her mother was so sure that Taehyung would become a loving and responsible husband for her.

"..." Lisa kept her mouth shut as she stared somewhere, ignoring his eyes.

"Say something, Lisa"

Lisa heaved a sigh. She was so clueless. It wasn't just a question like "Will you come to my concert?" or "would you be my girlfriend?", not that simple. He just asked her to get married when she was only 19 for God's sake. She hasn't even dated before.

"We just know each other, oppa. I don't know who you are and you also have no idea about me" she finally voiced out.

"We can learn to understand each other"

"..." his answer is still not convincing

"Lisa listen to me.." then once again he held her palm to make her looking at him in the eyes. "... I know you very much doubt me. I know maybe I'm not the dream guy you want to be your husband. I'm selfish, careless, silly, dumb, alien, whatever you say I don't care! But seriously I promise I'll make you happy."

Lisa stunned to hear his confession. She could say that the man next to her is a great actor. What he just said sounds so real and convincing. Even his eyes, OMG she must admit that she's melting by his intense gaze.

"We can slowly get to know each other. I will not restrain you, no you're free to do whatever you want and even continue your career. Don't take this as a burden, liz, let's just say I'm your friend, not your husband"

"Does it mean this marriage is just a play?" she frowned

Taehyung paused, not expecting her to ask about that. "No, no I didn't say that. I just don't want you to feel overwhelmed. I understand this will be very hard for us, especially you 'cos you're still too young for this"

"Oppa, what if we will not fall in love with each other? What if we find someone else and fall in love? Are we going to get divorced?"

"..."

"Kim Taehyung oppa, don't you think this marriage is something big and serious? I mean, after this you have to support me, take full responsibility for me and be tidied up for life with me. This ... will be a huge burden for you as a young man" Lisa stared at him carefully, trying to observe his unreadable face.

"...."

".. and oh let me tell you this, I don't think I'm your ideal type. I'm not feminine, please don't expect me to wear makeup except for business matters. I can't cook, oppa, even almost burned my mom's kitchen. I'm clearly far from the ideal type of a wife and I guess I won't be able to take care of you as your parents think" Lisa said it in one sentence, making her out of breath.

"Then you think I have all criteria to be a dream husband like your dad said, huh? No, I'm much worse than what you think. Lalisa listen to me," then he turned her face to look at him, ".. I understand this must scare you. I will not force you, much less demanding anything from you. Let's live this together, Liz, I promise not hurt you and take a good care of you"

"..."

"... and most importantly,.. I'll try to love you with all my heart"

Her heart pounding like crazy at the word of 'love' he had just uttered. Woops he got her crazy. Lisa turned her gaze to the floor, no longer daring to look at his sharp eyes. Oh man, if only life isn't that complicated, she must have fallen in love with him just by a glance. Kim Taehyung is.. pretty good. Weird combination between cute and cool at the same time.

"..."

"Lisa please says something"

"..." she kept silent. She really had no idea what to say. Argh it drives her crazy.

"Well, I understand your head must be filled with questions, just like me. I also don't know what will happen next. I can't promise you anything, Lisa. I do this for the sake of our parents, 'cos I love them" Taehyung rubbed his face frustrated.

Taehyung realized it was the craziest thing that happened in his life. He knew it will bring significant changes to his life, his future.

To be honest he was scared. He never imagined to get married in this young age before. He's never even dated!. Once he falls in love, the girl refused and actually confused him with their unclear relationship status.

He realized what Lisa said was true. It probably would be a heavy burden for him and might destroy his career instantly if someday Armys knowing their relationship and left him. Everyone might hate him, forcing him to exit BTS, fired from BigHit and ended as a miserable unemployment.

All these possibilities certainly scared him. But the sadness he felt after his grandmother passed away slapped him hard and convinced him to bravely do this.

For once he promised to make his grandma happy by marrying her chosen girl. Taehyung could only hope his action will be able to redeem all sins and shortcomings he had done to his grandma and also his parents.

"Oppa..."

Taehyung sighed desperately before looking into her eyes, "Once again I asked you Lisa, will you be my wife?"

Lisa bit her lower lip, hoping what she would say would benefit many parties even though she herself wasn't sure of her own decision.

"I do, oppa"

Taehyung stared at her in disbelief. She didn't smile, but rather looked confused and scared. No, of course he didn't expect her reaction would be happy or something. He wasn't proposing his girlfriend for pete's sake!

In fact he just proposed to Blackpink's cutie maknae, Lisa, and they will soon get married, and oh without love for sure.

His feelings were mixed; between happy, confused, and also afraid of merging into one. He had no idea what would happen after this, he could only hope their decision will bring happiness to their families and better change for themselves.

Taehyung smiled ear to ear before putting his hands together in front of his lips, still not believing his ears, "Re-really? Do you really mean it?"

Lisa nodded as she tried to smile, "Umh"

"Gomawo Lisa-yah" then he took her hand to handshake, "Let's do this together"

"Please take care of me oppa, I'm scared" and the real Lisa was finally revealed. She said it cutely, ".. Oh my God I can't believe I'm going to get married! Oppa ottokaeeee" she was freaking out as she covered her face with hands.

Taehyung laughed to see her reaction. She looks cute in his eyes. Deep inside his heart he wished he would love her one day and live happily ever after with her.

"Oh shit I can't believe this, I will marry this little blonde girl who is also loved by my own brother. Damn Jungkook will kill me for sure"

"What did you say?" Lisa turned to him shockingly

"Yeah you finally knew it. Our maknae Jeon Jungkook is madly in love with Blackpink, especially you" he confessed, making her jaw dropped

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Waeee??? Waaeee?? You regret it now?" he half laughed, didn't expect her reaction.

Both of Lisa and Taehyung were laughing. Tae pretended mad at her while Lisa kept teasing him cutely.

"Get married with him then!"

She laughed harder when she saw him pouting like a kid. OMG she found him so cute. No wonder if a lot of girls are crazy about him. Wow actually she felt a little proud 'cos she would make a lot of girls crying hysterically because she would steal their oppa.

"Hehe don't worry oppa, I'll be a faithful wife for you" she stuck her tongue out cutely

Taehyung smiled as he took her hand and rubbed it lovingly, "Gomawo Lisa-yah. I'm so sorry for involving you into this crazy plan. I promise I will not ruin your life"

"Gwenchana oppa, let's do this together. I wanna make my parents happy and proud of myself" she smiled. ".. and I believe haelmoni will be happy to see us together"

Taehyung suddenly shifted his eyes staring at the night sky, "Haelmoni, do you see us now? I'm going to get married with Lisa, the one you chose for me. I hope this will make you happy. Rest in peace haelmoni, don't worry about me anymore. Lisa will take care of me, exactly like you did" he sadly said

Lisa smiled to hear his confession unknowingly. She felt warm inside, so she joined him to talk to his grandmother thru the sky, "Haelmoni, Lisa is here. I will take care of Taehyung oppa. Please pray for us, hopefully we can live it well. Please rest in peace haelmoni. We love you"

Then Taehyung linked his arm around her shoulders, bringing her thin body closer to him as they kept staring at the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 485 21
What if a famous and a well known group nowadays dated ONE GIRL also from a famous group and already being revealed? What is the fans reaction? Will...
22.1K 982 26
𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓖𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓐 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
1.6K 169 17
It was year 2017, when an issue became a huge hit in K-pop industry. The debate about two idols relationship being real or not sprung out across the...
16.6K 746 23
What no one knew, including the BTS members themselves was that Bang PDnim has a daughter, you. However, because of secret reasons, Song Juhee (you)...