Trapped. (Lazarbeam x Reader)

By YeetusLys

*Completed* As you continue living and having a blast at the click house. Your feelings develop for a fellow... More

The Cook Off
The Cook Off II
A Fight
Face off
Home and Away
Holidays With Bæ
Golden Sun
3's a party
The Adventures Of Clicksitting
Psycho
Hurting
Day 6
Making Memories
Sandcastles
I Love You.
Darkest before the Dawn
Homes and Houses
Secrets & Lies
Screams & Dreams
Awaited & Loved
Fields of Lies
Preparations
Anxiously Happy
A Wedding So Perfect
Simple Times
The Little Bean
You're The Only One
I'd Do This For
Epilogue

Psycho II

1.3K 23 6
By YeetusLys

"Hey little y/h/c." A familiar raspy voice said through the phone. "You better come to the hideout tomorrow at midday. YOU CANNOT TELL A SOUL! Or I'll have you brother taken."

"How do you know about Brodey?!" I stood up.

"I've got eyes and ears everywhere." Then I knew. Elliot. Why would he be so nice to me so suddenly?

"Fuck you Riley!" I hung up and stormed upstairs to Elliot's room. "HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU!" I scream slamming his door.

"So he finally called you?" Elliot smirked,

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"Simple. It's all part of our plan. To get you with us."

"IF YOU WANT A GIRLFRIEND! I CAN HOOK YOU THE FUCK UP! I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE!" He face dropped.

"Oh..." my arm was swinging again. I stormed past Elliot and punched Hugo. "I'm so sorry y/n. Riley is so persuasive."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO ELLIOT?!"

"Go along with it."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry. I've got this."

"Why should I trust you?" He got his phone out and opened Twitter.

'Hey guys!
I know I don't usually do shoutouts but honestly use code (y/n) in the shop and follow her on Twitch and sub to her YouTube videos. She is honestly the best streamer I know besides Fruity.
Thanks guys!'

He showed me the tweet. Tweeting this is practically bounding a never ending promise.

"So I just go?"

"Yeah, but I'm gonna have to wait for the final stage when we get you."

"What's the final stage?!"

"You have to jump off the Sydney harbour bridge and then Riley's mates pick you up in a boat and take you far away."

"And how are you gonna get me from there?"

"Simple, change the time for the mates and all of us clickies get onto the boat and pick you up. With a nice call to the cops as well."

"Hmm. But leave Kath."

"I would have thought you would've said Brodey or Lannan."

"You know they'll come anyways. Can we tell them now?"

"Sure. I think Kath is sleeping and Lannans still here." We both walked out and I got Brodey and Cray while Elliot got Marcus. We all communed in the kitchen.

"So I'm getting kidnapped." They all looked at me."Riley called me. He said I had to meet him tomorrow otherwise he'll get Brods. I then asked him how he knew about my brother and then he said 'I've got eyes and ears everywhere' then I knew it was Elliot." Lannan took his hand off my shoulder and moved towards Elliot.

"The fuck man?!" I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back to me. "What?!"

"Elliot's helping us. He was only doing it out of spite anger and persuasion from Riley. Check your Twitter." They all got their phones out.

"Oh." They chorused.

"Tell then your plan Elliot."

"We have to wait until the final stage. That's where y/n and Riley stand alone on the Sydney Harbour Bridge And Riley will force her to jump. She will and if we don't do this Riley's mates will pick her up in a boat and take her away. But here's my plan. I can change the time of the boat to like an hour later. So we infiltrate the boat an hour earlier just when y/n jumps then we grab her. Looking like his mates. We also call the cops just as we get onto the boat."

"That's a good plan but what if we don't get the boat?"

"Then we try and delay it enough. We gonna have Cray in a smaller boat nearby in case it goes south. He will then pick her up instead."

"Woo! I might be a hero!" Cray laughed, I love how he tries to lighten the mood in the darkest situations. I smiled at him.

——————

We all talked for a while longer discussing the plan until Lan went home. I lied in my bed scrolling through Instagram until I fell asleep.

——————
Brodey's POV
——————

I decided to sleep in the downstairs lounge room next to y/n's room. I'm already overprotective I know but I don't want her to hurt herself if she has the same darkness as me. It's taken a lot of strength not to break down today. I've got my laptop and started watching Netflix to pass the time until I fell asleep.

——————

"AHHHHHH!" A voice squealed. I jumped out of bed and ran into her room. She was asleep but was drowned in sweat and in a fit. I shook her a little.

"Y/n wake up." She didn't. "Y/n." I said a little louder she opened her eyes. Pupils small with fear. "It's ok, you're gonna be fine."

"But Brods... what if he does. You know." She said worryingly, I knew what she was referring too. She may have lied to Lannan saying he was the only one that knew besides our mum. I knew too. She told me 2nd week.

"Y/n, fight him then. Use his weaknesses, you're smart to use them." I sat down at the end of her bed. She crossed her legs.

"But what if it happens again? I don't want to go through the process again."

"Even if you have to, I'll be right there the whole way."

"It pains me I haven't said it to Lannan."

"You don't have too, it's your decision sis, you're in control." She played with her hands.

"Lay with me?" She asked innocently.

"Always." I climbed under her doona and embraced her into a hold. A hold I would have always done. There's a lot more to the story than she told Lannan. It was a conjoined rape. Riley and Peter. Peter was the coverup then he suddenly died. Wonder why? Riley was in charge of it all. Some stupid grudge he held against her back in year 7. It's honestly stupid. She only says its Peter because she's scared of what Riley will do. He's capable of anything. My thoughts drifted for a while before falling asleep. Unaware of who will wake me in the morning.

_____________

I woke up to the Sydney sun shining through the large ocean view window.

"GET UP FUCKERSSS!" A voice screamed.

"ugh Luf it's too early." y/n whined stretching her arms and legs out in a starfish position. completely unaware I was still in her bed. "BRODS" she squealed.

"Yeah what?"

"You stayed?" she asked sitting up. Lufu walked out as her mission was accomplished. I sat up with her,

"Of course, you're my sister. I'm gonna stay with you forever." I smiled softly at her, she returned the smile. I got up and walked back up to my room. Mentally preparing myself for the week to come. Elliot said it was a whole week before the final stage. I got dressed and walked up another floor to the kitchen to see y/n in a tight hug with Lannan. She honestly deserves someone like him. Lannan wouldn't do anything like Peter and Riley. I got my waffles out of the pantry.

"OOO LET ME HELP!" y/n cried. I laughed. We both loved our waffles. She slid into the kitchen as I got the toaster out. We worked as a team to create the best waffles we could. She didn't look scared or worried which was weird. Maybe she's just keeping an act up in front of Lannan, she seems to do that a lot.

"Hey Bazz, come 'ere" I heard Lannan say from across the floor. I grabbed my plate of waffles and walked over to him. I swear, y/n only calls me my actual name. But it's fine. "Is y/n ok?"

"I think so," I wondered what Lannan was thinking.

"so...no nightmares or?"

"well, last night she woke up. She asked me to lie with her."

"Oh."

"Lannan don't think too much of it."

"She's keeping stuff again." He raised his hands over his head.

"Lannan, listen. She doesn't mean too. It's just apart of us. I have the same darkness. We're scared to be vulnerable, you just need to let her know you're there." Lannan thought about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1K 38
You are a youtube vlogger who just moved to Australia. One day you bump into someone you never knew you would meet. But will also your past come to...
35.6K 667 21
(READ BEFORE CONTINUNG) THIS STORY WILL HAVE SEX SCENES, MATURE LANGUAGE, KINKS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND OTHER POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULD TRIGGER YOU.))...
93.5K 1.9K 12
Tziporah Summers relocates to Heartwood, Australia, where she's pulled into a murder investigation by an attractive, brilliant, yet socially awkward...
221 2 7
** Trigger Warning ** • Disclaimer: All messages & names have been changed & adapted. This is a novel based on creating awareness for bullying and m...