Gun for Hire ✔ (COMPLETED)

By chapterbangtan

I looked at him and was mesmerized by his eyes. What a beautiful man he is, his silver hair is nicely combed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Author's face?
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 41

337 12 5
By chapterbangtan

***

As promised, Hoseok took care of the business part of the Jung. I have no intention in taking part of that, atleast not today. I am currently here in this seemingly dark office where our dad usually spends his time. Hoseok filled me in on what to do here, what to finish, what to start.

And here I am, seating in an office chair just staring at the three men in suit in the couch who seems to look so cocky. They don't even show respect to me. They must think I am just a stand-in for my brother who can't seem to control them.

They've been trafficking money from our businesses and even using some of our private planes for personal use. I doubt that they even do their job well in maintaning orderliness here in the underground phase.

The man has his chin up as he challenge me.

"You think we'll bow down to you just because you're a Jung?" he raised his brow.

I stayed silent and listened to all he has to say.

"You won't amount to anything. You're just a decoy. Look at us, we're even more experienced than you," the other agreed.

"Listen kid, if you don't follow us now we can take you out by force," the last one warned with a sinister look on his face.

I've heard many threats like this. I've seen many who looks at me like how they do right now. The funny thing is, I might've killed a lot more than what they claim. Probably done more than what their job has to be as a member of a gang.

The audacity.

I scoffed and smiled myself.

"Take me out then. Right now, right here," I challenged them.

The guy in the middle looked at the other one motioning him to do the job. The one on the right stood up and pointed the gun at me. If they are as respective as they make it sounds like, they should know that doing this just gives the opponent a chance to make an action first.

I looked down at his stance and boy does he look nervous. He's just pretending to be tough.

"Tell me, how long have you've been here?" I asked them standing up from my seat to lean on my desk.

"Long enough to say that we deserve the position you're in," he answered.

I don't even remember their names.

I raised a brow and grinned like a crazy dog.

"Shoot me now then," I stared at the man who's aiming his gun at me.

He walks nearer and nearer until the gun is only 3 inches away from my face. If he really wants to shoot me, he could've done it while he was sitting. Instead, he's here right infront of me.

"Do you really think you can threaten me by pointing a gun right in my face?" I asked them.

Before the man could even say anything, I pulled the gun away from his hand and pulled him by the neck to face them. I then kicked his foot to kneel on the floor. Here, I can be as ruthless without worrying about the authorities or my brothers or my identity being exposed.

I pulled the man's hair back and pointed the gun in his neck.

"You see gentlemen, my brother might've been gentle on you three but you have caused too much problem to him. I don't want you to cause probl to me now that we're preparing for something big. I am not like him and I don't show mercy," I then shot the man down without hesitation and let him go.

His body made a thud on the floor making the two man left sitting on the couch stand up in alarm. They both pulled out their guns and started shooting at me. Their aiming is so poor that I didn't even have to dodge. I neared them while I'm aiming both at their thighs making them kneel like how I wanted them to look like.

I squat infront of them and tilted my head to the side.

"I gave you my warnings but you never seem to take me seriously," I reminded them.

They are now terrified at what is happening.

I leaned in closer and whispered something I know they know of.

"You dare disobey Seven dumb fools, here's what you get for gettimg in my nerves," I breathed making them pailer than before.

They looked at me wide eyed and started begging for their lives.

"I told you, I show no mercy. You three will be a good example for everyone," I mocked them.

Before I could even do something more horrifying, I shot them both in the head.

Their blood splattering everywhere making the floor dirty. My clothes dirty, my face splattered with my blood.

I intended to do that to make my audience see how ruthless I can be. I'm sure the camera picked up everything that happened today and let the other leaders see how I descipline people.

I pushed my door open and handed the gun to Yeonjun who seems to be too young to be here as my assistant. He handed me a handerkerchief to wipe off the blood from my face.

"Take that away and let them clean my office. After that, follow me in the meeting room," I instructed the boy who seems to be terrified at the scene in my room.

"Y-Yes miss," was all his answer.

I continued to walk to the meeting room, two body guards following me behind. Once I entered the room, everyone stood up to greet me as their chats died down. I let them take a sit and inhaled deeply.

"I know you've seen everything that happened in my office. That serves as a warning to all of you. I am not like my brother, I do things the harsher way so I hope you all cooperate with me," I started.

--

Surprisingly, I said yes to Jimin's invitation for a dinner. We were suppose to be in a fancy restaurant but because I don't want to be published on the internet and television, I said we can come back here in the local restaurant we had our first dinner together.

"I heard you killed the three?" Jimin asked after I took a shot.

"Yeah, fucking arrogant bastards," I cursed crisply.

He chuckled at my choice of words and nodded.

"I hope they'll be the first and last I finish off before the fight starts. We need people to cooperate not die,"

"What do you inted to do then?"

I looked up at him and thought of an answer but nothing's coming up. I shut my eyes closed and felt my world spinning.

"I must've dranked too much already," I said to him honestly.

"You haven't been eating Hea, you weren't even sleeping. And now you're drinking," Jimin pointed out.

"Touché," I chuckled to him.

Jimin's POV

Her cheeks are now red fro all her drinking. She might not get drunk easily and totally but I know she won't be able to carry through the night with her state.

"Jiminie," she called me by my nickname.

That was actually the first after a very long time and hearing it again from her makes me smile.

"Ooh, you like that huh?" she teased.

I shake my head while I continue to smile at her.

"Eat up Hea,"

"Can we go eat ice cream?" she asked.

"Ice cream?" I raised my brow at the revelation that she likes ice cream.

She hates sweet things.

She nodded with her eyes closed.

"Okay okay," I said standing up and went to the cashier to pay.

When I went back to our table, she's already dosing off so I helped her up and we exited the restaurant.

After a long drive back to Seoul, I carried her to her room. They're now all staying here in Hoseok's house, sometime's I come here to spend the night mostly to look over Hea who gets a lot of nightmares.

I lay her on her bed gently and once she feels her bed, she rolled over to the side exposing the back of her ear. I saw a small tattoo their which I've never seen before.

I neared her and looked at the ink on her skin.

JK

It's Jungkook's initials. It was probably tattooed by Yoongi.

I smiled at her small tattoo, when I was about to retract, she faced me and held me close to her face.

"Look into my eyes and tell me that Jungkook will be okay if I tell you I want you," she slurred.

I was taken aback by her words. She wants me huh?

"It's not my place to tell you that Hea," I answered her truthfully.

"I like you Jimin but I'm afraid Jungkook might get hurt," she said and closed her eyes.

I sighed and let her hold me this close.

"You should sleep," I dodged her confession.

She's still hung up on Jungkook and that's understandable. But if she likes me like how she claims it, I need her to be reassured by someone else not me.

I heard her sigh.

"Kiss me good night then," she demanded making me smile a bit.

I kissed her forehead and was about to go but then she pulled me even closer. Our foreheads already touching. She opened her eyes and looked straight into me.

Then she kissed me on the lips.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 163K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
36 0 6
Hello There Beautiful Reader, Thanks for dropping by! :) This is purely based on the writer's (oh, that's me!) imagination. PLEASE DON'T COPY, PASTE...
311K 10.9K 24
No shipping!! Y/N'S POV: "Leave m-meee." he placed that cold metal on my forehead, and I flinched. "Come with me or -" I nodded and got up, and he to...
217K 8.6K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...