BEAUTIFUL. W1

By _butterflyhearts

In which a girl has eleven mates. Wanna One Fan Fiction. VAMPIRE AU. More

prologue
one. beautiful
two. mates
three. babe
four. energetic
five. promise
six. try
seven. kiss
eight. cuddle
nine. baby girl
ten. dance class
eleven. breaking
twelve. open up
thirteen. lullaby
fourteen. darling
fifteen. what
sixteen. prove it
seventeen. euphoria
eighteen. rose
nineteen. pretty u
twenty. short girl appreciation
twenty one. lonely
twenty two. boyfriend's voice
twenty three. short hair
twenty four. for you
twenty five. lie detector
twenty six. my darling
twenty seven. the truth untold
twenty eight. rewrite the stars

epilogue part 1

2.5K 80 112
By _butterflyhearts

--

(ten years later)

it was normal day in the palace where everyone was going their duties smoothly as the king minhyun was in charge of the palace cleanliness so he was awake.

half of the kings were out of the country while some were getting ready for breakfast.

everything was calm and peaceful.

sike, you thought.

until a certain voice shook the whole palace.

"KANG EUIJIN! ONG BEOMGYU! WAKE UP!", ari burst into their room finding both of them sitting down out of shock.

"YES MOM!"

"HWANG MINA-- oh you're awake never mind. YOON SUNGJAE -- you're awake too?", ari's voice calmed down seeing both of her daughter and son already awake and dressed.

"yes mother.", the two flashed a smile towards their mother.

ari went to her youngest daughter's room and boi, she yelled again,"OH MY GOD LAI XINYI WHAT ON EARTH? KIM YOUNGHO STOP SCREAMING!"

"YES MOTHER!"

"AHHH, WHO ARE YOU?! WHERE'S HA TAEMIN?"

"MOM IT'S ME! I'M WEARING A FACIAL MASK!", taemin shrieked when his mom tried to hit him with a broom, "oppss, sorry son. hehe.  now where was i?"

she left taemin's room and went to the triplets' room, immediately letting out a scream again, "OH MY GOD, PARK YEONJUN, PARK MANSAE, PARK HAECHAN, wait, how are you three up before i come in?"

"uhh, we were working out mother. right guys?", haechan gave a look towards his brothers whom nodded in agreement.

"hmm, okay. where was i? right.  BAE AREUM. LEE DAWON", she called out. the triplets sighed in relief when their mother left the room and proceed with their mischievous plan.

as she was gonna go to the dinning room, baekhyun immediately appeared in front ari, reminding her to get her ready for breakfast as she was actually not ready yet.

heck, she's still in her night wear as she yelled at her children.

"you children better get ready as soon as i finish my bath.", she said in a low tone, knowing with their vampire hearing they could listen to her small warning.

which sent them to chaos so some of them were rushing to take a shower while some of them went to their older brother to get some skincare products. while some like sungjae, mina and taemin were already dressed and good to go.

minhyun who was witnessing all of this just shook his head with a smile plastered on his face.

"my wife and her children."

ari stopped her tracks when she realized she haven't called out one more name.

"JEON YUQI!"

--

by the time ari finished all her morning routine, the children gathered in the dinning room along with some of their fathers.

being the modern queen she is, instead of dresses she wore a pair of white skinny jeans and a pink button up blouse. her feet were covered with a pair of black adidas shoes. like always, her neck was occupied with her special choker and on her left hand on her fourth finger was her wedding ring.

on her way to the dinning, she felt arms suddenly hugging her waist, nuzzling his face into her neck.

"hey darling.", daniel cooed in her ear.

ari spun around and literally threw herself on him, wrapping both of her arms around his neck, "you're home!"

"babe/baby, we're here too.", both jihoon and woojin spoke gaining her attention. she gave daniel a peck on his jawline and proceed running to the twin princes who are waiting to engulf her in an embrace.

as soon as they finished peppering her with kisses, she ran to tackle jisung, "jisung-ie ~~"

"i swear you act like a child.", he muttered but not necessarily complaining about his mate's hugs.

"hey love~", seongwoo called her nickname making her snuggled her face into his chest, "i missed you. all of you."

"we were only gone for three days.", daniel swung an arm around her, as they walked towards the dinning room.

"those three days are enough to make you miss a lot of news.", she said making them look at her in confusion.

"you'll see.", she shrugged.

--

hold up! time to introduce the crowned princes and princesses aka their children. yes in ten years of time, ari gave effing birth to 13 kids. they weren't regular kids. they skipped years and somehow grew so fast.

like that Twilight movie breaking dawn.

let's start from the oldest shall we?

YOON SUNGJAE,  jisung's son who is now 20 years old. he's a college student, studying royal politics. he's full vampire and was gifted with lie detection just like his father. he has jisung's eyes but his hair was just like his mom, platinum silver. he's a very calm and composed person unlike his father. he rather observe things.

HA TAEMIN, sungwoon's son. also 20 years old and in college studying vampire law. a full vampire and was gifted with visual projection since he likes to take care of himself very well. just like sungjae, he took his mom's hair color. he's loud and obnoxious just like his father. very protective of his siblings.

HWANG MINA, minhyun's daughter. a 19 year old girl who is a senior in high school. she's half healer half vampire and was gifted with mental shield. she got her mother's hair colour and was an exact duplicate of minhyun's personality. she's a very clean person, often her younger siblings would go to her if there was something wrong.

ONG BEOMGYU, seongwoo's boi. also 19 years old and a senior in highschool. he's a full vampire and was gifted with precognition aka able to look into the future. unlike his older siblings, he had natural dark brown hair but he got his mother's icy blue eyes. he's a charmer and mood maker in the family.

KIM YOUNGHO, jaehwan's son. a year younger than beomgyu so he's 18 and a sophomore in high school. he's a full vampire and was gifted with sense tracking. like his older hyung, he got his mother's hair colour. he's loud and proud of his lovely husky voice. he likes to sing and plays the piano.

KANG EUIJIN, daniel's son who is also 18, a sophomore in highschool. he's half healer, half vampire and was gifted with teleportation. he's got his mother's eye colour and his father's looks. he's very outgoing and friendly. but he's a flirt. just like his father.

PARK YEONJUN, jihoon's son and the oldest of the triplets being 17 years old. he's a junior in highschool. he's a full vampire and was gifted with elemental manipulation, water being his speciality. he's got his father's eyes and his mother's hair colour. most smartest among the triplets and known well for being well, cute.

PARK MANSAE, woojin's son aka the second oldest of the triplets being 17 years old too. he's full vampire and was gifted with elemental manipulation, earth being his speciality. he has gotten his mother's hair colour and his father's uhh, strength. he's the strongest out of the three and very athletic. a football player.

PARK HAECHAN, a combination of both jihoon and woojin. he's the youngest of the triplets. he's part vampire part healer and was gifted with elemental manipulation, air being his speciality. he's gotten his mother's eyes and hair colour, just a shade lighter. he's the most mischievous out of the three and nick named 'troublemaker'.

BAE AREUM, jinyoung's daughter. she's 16 years old and in junior high. she's full vampire and was gifted with tactile telepathy being able to read minds by physical touch. she's gotten her mother's eyes and a very beautiful red coloured hair. she's a quiet girl but will get rowdy when comfortable. she's not afraid to say what's on her mind.

LEE DAWON, or dawn as daehwi likes to call his daughter. she's 15 years old and just entered junior high. she's full vampire and was gifted with elemental manipulation, fire being her speciality. she's gotten her mother's hair colour. she's an art student and likes to draw. very adorable and sweet.

LAI XINYI, aka guanlin's baby girl. she's barely 15 years old and just entered junior high. she's full vampire and was gifted with pain illusion. she's gotten her mother's hair and very dark red eyes. she's very playful and likes to annoy her older siblings. she's sort of antisocial as she never hangs out with anyone than her family.

JEON YUQI, the youngest. she's the combination of all twelve of them as mates. she's only 14 years old and homeschooling inside the palace. she's the only one full healer and has the ability to heal both physical and mental. she's gotten her mother's eyes and hair colour just a shade lighter. a talented young lady as she learns performing arts. she's always been babied by the family.

--

on the long table, they had a quiet breakfast. okay i lied.

it was totally abnormal as some of them were bickering, some were merely messing with their food as the dads just talked about things they didn't understand yet.

"where's yuqi?", mansae asked the person next to him being youngho whom was stuffing food in his mouth. xinyi also stopped chewing and scanned the table.

"guys where's yuqi?", now dawon realized the same thing alerted the older ones.

all of them looked at their eldest brother as if waiting for an order. sungjae sighed and gave a nod to euijin. understanding his hyung's signal, he finished whatever was in his mouth and poofed away to get their baby sister.

yeonjun eyed the youngest triplet which made the latter almost choked his food. haechan gave him a blank look, "whut?"

"you know where's yuqi don't you?", areum rose an eyebrow as the other sisters also gave him a stern look.

haechan gave them a innocent guilty smile before rubbing his nape, "i may or not know"

"PARK HAECHAN"

"STOP ATTACKING ME NOONA!"

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 34.6K 57
❝send nudes pls :^)❞ ❝n00ds?❞ ❝ yep :^))❞ *sends noodles* in which a girl sends a message... to the wrong person #4 fanfiction | july-10-2018 started...
6K 334 23
A vampire needs a queen. A girl just moved into the neighborhood, and someone is hungry. I'm not good with descriptions, just read the book :)
251K 8K 48
❝you are beautiful in every single way. ❞ wishing that wanna one is forever. ━ © glampage 2017&2018 .♥︎. A...
9.8K 671 58
Eun-ji never thought finding her mates was going to tear her family apart. BTS Werewolf AU. *Not edited, prob gonna edit once finished. English is...