π’π“πˆπ‹π‹ π“π‡πˆππŠπˆππ† |...

By nctmelodies

minhyunglar: taeyong hyung plz give me food ;( if I starve and die of hunger it's your fault hoechan: hi do I... More

Author's Note
Prologue
1 ~ Why?
2 ~ Someday We Will Meet
3 ~ I'm Fine
4 ~ School Struggles
5 ~ Complicated Feelings
6 ~ Stay
7 ~ I Loved You
8 ~ His Chance
Shoutout
9 ~ Bigger Than Mine
10 ~ Between Us
Sad Note (Mark & Dream Rant)
11 ~ Jaemin's Ship
12 ~ Spilling Tea
13 ~ Library Encounters
14 ~ Movie Night Romance
15 ~ Ignorance
16 ~ Minhyung's Advice
17 ~ Confessions
18 ~ Meet Up
19 ~ You?
20 ~ Decision Made
Thank You ☺️
🎊

10k πŸ‘

2.3K 137 30
By nctmelodies

tysm guys!! i never thought that I'd reach this achievement when i started writing here on Wattpad. here is a special chapter to celebrate!

-

Haechan laughed as Mark shuffled into the building with their coffee from Hana Café (A/N: detective jaemin cameo kdkskks please read it, it's norenmin if you're interested)

Mark kissed him on the forehead, "hello angel~"

Haechan sang back. "geurim gata
haneureul bomyeon-"

Haneul heard his parents sing this song whenever they greeted eachother, and he wanted to join.

so in his little kiddy voice he sang, "neoman boyeo!"

the two olders chuckled.

"you're so cute, Hannie."

the child sat there and let his dad ruffle his hair.

"i love you." Haechan whispered into Mark's ear, making him stop playing with his son.

"i love you too."

Haneul sat there wanting to gag at his parents, seeing them gaze into each other's eyes without acknowledging him.

He climbed on top of the counter, tilting his papa's head to the right and his daddy's head to the left.

i saw sehun do this thing on the laptop, so i will!

Haneul smashed their heads together, making them kiss with more force than they would've liked.

"Haneul!" Mark and Haechan yelled in unison.

"What?"

"Don't do that!"

"Well if you're gonna do that gross icky love stuff, go get a room!"

"Baby, we had to do the gross icky love stuff to make you." Mark replied in his sweetest voice.

"Eww! Don't go into detail!"

"So I put my hotdog in papa's buns and-"

"Shut up Mark!!" Haechan exclaimed with a flustered face.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 1K 20
Β°You and I λ‚˜μ˜ λ°”λ‹€ ν¬κ·Όν•œ ν’ˆ I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
8K 399 15
How two school boys meet several years later... Meet Lee Minhyung.The son of the school's principal When his father already made school a bit better...
122K 3.1K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
28.8K 2.3K 50
⚠ Trigger Warning ⚠ Bodily Image Was Something Lee Taeyong Had Always Struggled With. The Continuous Daily Beatings He Received From His Father Only...