Finally Found

Par XoJamie_N

My name is Catherine Elizabeth Taylor and I am a hunter. My parents both died when I was only sixteen. Since... Plus

01. The Beginning
02. The Night
03. The Men
04. The Diner
05. The Drive
06. Memories and Heartaches
07. My Secret
08. The Truth
09. The Hunt
10. Wendigo
11. Flirt
12. The Bunker
13. The Competition Is On
14. Shopping Trip
15. Metadouche
16. My Birthday
17. Stay With Me
18. Hometown
19. Reconized
20. Changed
22. Anger and Love
23. Abaddon
24. Oh Sweet Death
Annoucments!
Squeal: Secrets Of The Fallen

21. First Blade

2.2K 38 13
Par XoJamie_N

As Sam, Dean and I sat on the bench outside of the park, we were waiting for Mr. Develin to show up. Sam looked over to Crowley, as he had his hand stuck up in the vending machine.

"What is Crowley doing," Sam said as me and Dean looked over to him.

"Stealing candy," Dean said as he looked around.

"He is, he's stealing candy."

"You know, at least when Cas was human, he was an okay guy. Should've known Crowley would be a douche version," Dean said before he stood up and looked at Crowley. "Hey. Hey! Cut it out, man! Image! You're the King of rotten. act like it!"

Crowley rolled his eyes and sat on another bench. Dean looked over at Sam as I stood up. "Do you really think this guy's gonna show up? I mean, this isn't exactly a place where million-dollar deals go down," Dean said as he sat back down.

A man started walking towards us and I whispered to Sam and Dean. "Hey, Heads up."

Sam stood as the man approached. "Mr. Develin, we spoke on the phone."

"You said you represent a serious collector with an interest in a private transaction," he said as he looked between me and Dean.

"Did he? Oh, well, what he meant to say was, is that we are with the FBI," Dean said as the three of us pulled out our badges."

"Then good evening," he said as he started to walk away.

"Wait a second. We just want some answers. Read Sartre. Jean-Paul Sartre. I'm merely a facilitator between the buyer and the seller, a conduit."

"So, unless I'm being detained," Develin was cut off by a reddish smoke cramming down his mouth. I looked to Dean then back at Develin as the smoke then came back out, and we watched as it went back over to Crowley. "So am I? Being detained?"

"Not at the moment. No, but we've got our eyes on you," Dean said a little flustered. I looked around and looked at Crowley.

Develin walked off as Crowley made his way over to the three of us.

"National Institute of Antiquities," Crowley said as we just looked at him.

The Next morning, I woke up in the bunker. I walked into the kitchen, only to see a note sitting on the counter.

Didn't want to wake you. We to the institute, There was a murder, we will be back shortly. Crowley is in the dungeon. If he says anything, just ignore him. And cat, I love you. -Dean

I smiled at the note and stuck it in my back pocket. I went to the fridge and looked for something to eat. There was pizza box that had a few slices in it. I pulled it out and heated up three slices. I walked into the study, and pulled out my laptop. I looked online at some news, but there was nothing really new.

The door opened, and you looked as both Sam and Dean walked into the study. Dean sat beside you, as Sam sat in front of you with his laptop.

"What happened?"

"Well, went to the institute and two body guards were possessed. They went into the vault, then killed the guards and a woman, which is one of their wives," Sam said as he looked at me, then down.

I sighed and closed my laptop. I looked over at Dean, as he moved his hand on my leg. I looked back down and put my hand on his. "We have some questions and I think we need to ask Crowley," Dean said as he looked at me. I nodded as Sam stood up and walked to the dungeon. I stood up as Dean did also.

I started to walk by him, but Dean grabbed my hand, turning me back to him. I looked up into his deep green eyes. "Everything okay?"

"Did you get my note," he asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Yes, and I love you too," I smiled as I kissed him softly, and pulled away. I smiled as he followed me to the dungeon.

Sam was standing there waiting for us. He walked in the looked at Crowley. "What do you know about the Men of Letters massacre of 1958?"

Dean and I followed in, as Dean spoke up. "We know Abaddon missed our grandfather and Larry Genem. Was there anyone else?"

"Let me get this straight. You keep me locked up in this closet, ignore my suffering, and then come barging in here and demand my help?" I looked at Crowley as he looked at Dean.

"More or less, yeah," Dean replied.

"Did I or did I not keep my end of the bargain the other night? Quite brilliantly, I might ass. We are partners and you owe me!"

"Owe you?" Sam scoffed as he glanced at Dean.

"I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you three. You shoot me up, make me a junkie and keep me stashed away for months while my kingdom falls apart," Crowley yelled.

"What do you want?"

"Scotch, and out of this room. Oh and maybe Cat can do me some, favors," Crowley said eyeing me up and down.

I rolled my eyes and walked out. Dean followed behind as Sam brought Crowley out. Dean was standing in front of me, as Sam lead Crowley. I felt a hand on my ass, and turned around as Crowley pulled his hand away. I swung my hand back, slapping him across his face.

"Next time you wanna sexual assault a woman, I'll kill you," I said as I turned and walked into the study.

Sam took Crowley into the study and handcuffed him to a chair. Dean then again him a glass with whiskey. They started digging through a box of files.

"It's not a very good scotch, is it? Catherine, what do you think?"

"I think you should fucking die," I muttered.

"Okay, Crowley, we have gone through the records for the entire membership in 1958. Every single name matches the men who were killed.

"That would be the active membership, correct," Crowley asked as he flipped through one of the porn mags. Sam rolled his eyes at him, as Crowley spoke back up. "Were you dropped on your heads a great deal? Like I told you, rumor has it that a rogue member was tossed out on his arse. Does that make him active? Seriously, how did you ever function without me?" He started looking at the magazine again. "Well Hello Miss. Ichigastu. You are great to look at, but I have something better in the room," he said as he looked up at me.

Dean glared at him, then picked up a file. "Infamati et obliterati."

"Dishonored and forgotten."

The four of us sat there and read through the files."Wow, this guy was something," Dean said as he handed Sam a piece of paper.

"Tough name," Sam huffed a laugh.

Dean sat beside me as Crowley sat across me and Sam was beside me. I looked up at Crowley, as his eyes were on me. I rolled my eyes and looked at dean. They were talking about a man names Cuthbert Sinclair who designed most of the warding that keeps the bunker safe and that he was named "Master or Spell" right after he was initiated.

"Ok, so these are the projects that he proposed the last two years he was here. Look at this. Rejected. Rejected. Rejected," Dean said as he looked at the files.

"So difficult. Brilliant, ahead of your time, despised for it. Trust me, I know," Crowley said.

"Formal separation from Men of Letters, April 1956," Dean read from the file.

"He missed the massacre," I said as I looked at Dean.

"I never knew his name, but I heard someone was out. Did my damnedest to find him. Thought he might be my way inside this joint," he said as he looked around

"Where did you look?"

"I can show you better than telling you," Crowley smirked.

I stood up as the three of the looked at me. "Well, we need to go find this thing so lets go." I walked away and went into my room.

Dean came walking in shortly after. "Hey, are you okay?"

"No Dean, I'm far from it," I said as grabbed my boots and slipped them on.

"Look, I know he is a dick, but he is helping us stop Abaddon. We need his help." I rolled my eyes as Dean turned me to face him. "I love you and I need you to know that and that I will protect you."

I nodded as he hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

A couple hours later, Dean stopped the car, and the four of us stepped out. I walked over to Dean, as Crowley lead the way into a clearing. I stood beside Dean as we stopped.

"So this is where your demons tracked him to," Dean asked as he looked at Crowley.

"Exact spot. My boys never could find him. I'm sensing nothing, so if he's here, he's warded up to the gills."

"well, he was a genius at it right? Sure as hell ain't gonna be found by a bunch of demons," Sam said as he looked at Crowley.

"Oh, like he's gonna open his heart to you lot, because you're such prizes," Crowley scowled.

Dean smirked at me then looked at Crowley "Better, we're legacies." I smiled at him.

Sam and Dean stared talking as if the guy was there in front of us. I looked around, and saw nothing. I looked back at Crowley as he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and took Dean's hand. Dean looked over his shoulder at me.

I ignored his gaze and let go. They looked back at Crowley, just as a door had appeared. Sam and Dean moved towards it. I followed behind, but after Sam and Dean walked in, I shut in front of me. The door then disappeared, and I turned around to see Crowley smirking. I rolled my eyes as I walked past him to the impala.

"Oh come one sweetheart.The boys are gone, why don't we have some fun," he said as he followed you. I went to the impala and opened the trunk.

I opened the cooler and pulled out a beer. I felt an arm snake behind my back. I turned around quickly to see Crowley a little too close for comfort. I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Come on darling, you know you would love to be the next queen," he said as he was about to but his lips against your neck. You grabbed his arm, flipping him so he was on his back. You grabbed the demon blade and put it to his neck.

"Now listen up, the next time you place you scum-filled hands on me, I will kill you," I stood back up, then kicked him across the face.

I shut the trunk and leaned against the impala. Crowley stood up holding his jaw. I smirked and took a swig of my beer.

I looked up as Sam was walking towards us. "Magnus has Dean." Sam looked at me then at Crowley. "What the hell happened to you?"

"He got a little too handsy and I put him in his place," I smiled to Sam.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side," Sam huffed.

I moved aside as Sam started looking in the trunk for something to help us get inside. I looked down and closed my eyes.

"You mind?" I shot my head up to see Sam holding the demon blade up to Crowley. I smirked.

"Who would have thought it, eh, moose. You and me, same team, in the trenches. With you too sweetheart. When this is over, we can get matching tattoos," Crowley smiled.

Sam picked up the box and went to sit in the passenger seat. "Just to be clear, Crowley, we are not on the same anything. By the way, since the place is warded, your powers are useless, which means you are useless, even more than usual," Sam said as I smiled at him.

"you're gonna need another set of hands when you get in there."

"I have Cat. Remember?"

"if memory serves me, I'm the one who helped your brother find Cain so that we could find the Blade, so that Dean could receive the mark. I'm the one who flushed that lout Gadreel out of your noggin. So, lately, big boy, I've seen more playing time than you," Crowley scowled.

"Crowley, will you please shut the fuck up?!"

I smiled at Sam and wondered off back to the clearing. It was getting dark now and you were kinda fearing the worse. I turned around as I saw Sam walking towards me. I knew that look. He found a way in. Within a few minutes. Sam was standing there reciting a spell, as the door rose up. The three of you quickly walked in. We ducked behind a wall as Magnus walked around the corner. When he turned his back, Sam jumped out and put the knife to his knife.

"Take me to my brother."

I followed behind Sam as they walked into a room where Dean was tied up. I looked at him as he looked from me to Sam.

"Cat! Sam! No!

The man that was with Sam, turned into someone else. He went to stab Sam, but Sam was too quick. He stabbed the man, making him fall to the ground. I stared running over to Dean as Magnus walked out.

Magnus pulled out Dean's gun and pointed it at Sam. "Shape shifter. You see? There are benefits to keeping a zoo." I went to move slowly, but the gun went off and there was a bullet in the wall beside my head. "I don't think so deary.

A few moments later, Sam and I were tied up just like Dean was. Magnus picked up a blade and walked over to Sam. "You know, I discarded you far too quickly, Sam. You're way more valuable than I thought you were." Magnus turned to look at Dean. "Why would I knock myself out trying to sap your will? I think Sam here will get you to see things my way. Or maybe this cute brunette next to him."

"Magnus, I swear to god," dean said before he cut him off.

"What? What are you gonna do? What is he gonna do huh?"

Magnus runs the blade against Sam's cheek, leaving a gash. Sam yelled out in pain. I closed my eyes as Dean was trying to get free. I felt the blade run across my collarbone. I screamed out in pain as my eyes opened to see Magnus in front of me. "You son of a bitch!"

"I'm not gonna kill you, or you Sam. Of course not. Magnus takes another gash into Sam's neck. "but i am gonna make you both suffer unimaginably, all right?"

I looked at him, as I heard the sound of chains falling. I looked over to where dean was, only to see him gone. I looked back at Magnus as Dean beheaded Magnus with the first blade. I looked at Dean as the mark on his arm was now burning red. Sam stood there trying to calm Dean down. Dean looked up at Sam.

"Drop the blade," Sam repeated.

Dean dropped the blade and watched as his hand was shaking. Dean then looked back up, but this time at me. He came over and untied the both of us. I hugged Dean as soon as I was free.

"Are you okay," He asked as he pulled back and put his hands on my cheeks. I nodded to him and looked into his eyes.

We walked out to the impala, and say the doors open and everything searched through. Dean ran over to the car, checking on his baby.

"Sulfer. Demons," Sam said as he rubbed his fingers together.

"Abaddon's. Well, she's just one jump behind us. Guess she couldn't find Magnus' joint either. What about the trunk," Dean said as he looked at his car.

"Safe. Warding kept them out."

Dean shut the door, and saw that someone keyed the whole side. "Oh, come on! Now they're keying cars?!" Dean knealed down to look at it.

"What language is that?"

"It's Enochian. The message isn't for you, it'f for me. "Be afraid. Your Queen." Abaddon's getting more brazen. She thinks I'm losing my grip."

Dean tried to wipe off the writing but it wasn't working. I could tell he was about to kill someone.

"Dean, Dean," Sam said as he tried to get his attention. Dean stood up as Sam came over to him. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Dean looked back at Crowley. I looked over at Crowley as he flung Sam and Dean into the car. Sam dropped the blade, and I went behind to stab Crowley with the demon blade, but he flung me into a tree.

"Sorry Sweetheart," he said as he looked at me. He turned back to Sam and Dean. "You know, boys, I'm in debt to you. You forced sobriety on me, and now I can see the situation for what it is. Dean, you are quite the killing machine and it occurs to me that Abaddon is not the only name on your list. My name must be up there as well." Crowley makes the blade come to him as he held it up.

"it's no good to you without me."

"Yes, but as long as I have it, it's no good to you. Now, this is the way it's going to go. I'll hang on to old donkey teeth here until such time as you locate Abaddon. Then you'll destroy her. You're right, moose. You can't trust me. But sadly, I can't trust you either." Crowley then disappeared, as the hold on us released. I fell to the ground and looked up at Dean.

Dean looked back at me, and came over to help me up. I pushed past him and got into the car. This was just the beginning of something terrible. I just knew it and Dean didn't listen to me when I told him.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2K 118 25
Maya. That's me, hello. Basically, I lost my parents from a young age, both were hunters, simple vampire attack. Mum killed, Dad overwhelmed by grief...
92.8K 1.9K 198
Elizabeth Smythe isn't the typical type of Vampire the Winchesters are used to dealing with. She was cool, calculating and... A Hunter. Previously fr...
441 15 22
The Winchester brothers had been on the road together since their father had gone on a hunting trip and hadn't been home in a few days. They end up s...
280 51 10
Dean Winchester is your classic playboy until he Meets a 25 year old badass hunter named Emma young Emma has had a hard childhood she never knew her...