~>Jetta Davis. Are You Ready...

By dannii07

Jetta Davis. The best vampire hunter. While on a mission she loses one of her team mates who is also a friend... More

Jetta Davis ~1~ The Fight
Jetta Davis~2~ The Catch
Jetta Davis~3~ Nice?
Jetta Davis~4~ Bad Vampire Hunter
Jetta Davis~5~ Moments
Jetta Davis ~7~ Tears
Jetta Davis ~8~ Kitchen Stir Up

Jetta Davis ~6~ Avoiding You

179 7 2
By dannii07

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldnt upload yesterday for the internet was down...EVERYWHERE!!!In the uk anyway. I made this a bit longer than before.

ENJOY!!!!

RECAP~

Her eyes showed that she is scared, so was I a moment ago but now I feel as happy as I have ever been.

I wanted to show her that there was nothing to fear, make sure that she would know that I would never hurt her.

I leaned down towards her with our hands still entwined as my lips were getting closer to hers. Our eyes still looking into one another's.

I leaned down a little further and...

__________________________________________

Chapter 6: Avoiding You

He leaned down further with our eyes still locked then all of a sudden the bedroom door swung open and whatever link we had was broken.

Savan's face seemed very confused. I threw him of me. I didn't want anyone thinking that we, a v-vampire and me were about to, to k-k-kisss. Yuck. How could that even happen. I jumped of the bed and tensed to look at who saw.

Asrai stood there in a frilly pink nighty rubbing her big eyes. She was clutching a little white bear to her chest. She was the most adorable sight to see.

"What's wif awll the noise?" she took one look at our stances and immediately her lip began to quiver. "Your not fiffing are you?" she started sniffing.

"Asrai...no, no we weren't" way to go Savan now she's going to ask just WHAT we were doing. Wait. What were we doing. He's a flipping vampire for god's sake! My natural born enemy. We should have been fighting! Maybe we were. Yes. We were.

"Yes Asrai we were." I glared at Savan's confused face. He doesn't actually believe that anything happened. Does he?

He looked at me. He wants to talk. I can see it in his eyes. His eyes were searching mine until I realized that not only did I not have a mask but I didn't have my brown contacts either.

"Hey Jet you took your mask off." Asrai squealed and clapped her small hands together. "Why were you fiffing her Savan!" Her sweet, tired face turned into an angry, alert one. Ha. She's blaming Savan. Im free. Sort of. Not really.

Asrai marched over to me and took my hand and started towards the door. All the while glaring at her older brother.

Maybe if I can stick to someone and try not to be alone then Savan wont be able to talk to me. But the idea of sticking to a vampire's side just to avoid one doesn't seem like a good idea.

1. Get free!

2. Don't be alone!!

3. Don't talk to Savan!!!

4. FIND OUT JUST WHY IM HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

Yep. I got a busy schedule.

I managed to stick with Asrai for a while. She wanted someone to play with, she doesn't see many children her age and when someone as cute as her comes along I cant help but act her age. In English I Get Hyper.

That girl likes her x box better than her dolls. Which is saying something as she is like a little doll herself.

She wore a light blue dress today to match her pretty blue eyes.

She wore a smile as she beat me in Mario Carts. And Wii Sports in bowling, tennis, baseball, golf and boxing.

I may be a good fighter in the real world but I suck in the virtual one.

Every time she won she did this little victory dance and bounced and clapped while laughing. If she were older I would slap her silly but she is just too cute.

I managed to stay with Vega for a while. Her curly dark, blonde locks go well with her light blue eyes and white skin. Come to think of it she looks like an older version of Asrai.

She's really not that bad. She's calm, kind, sweet and fun. I know a vampire having those type of qualities amazes me too.

We mostly talked about girl stuff and the hottest celebrities. I found out that she has a thing for Sterling Knight, she likes the colour yellow, her favourite movie is Dear John and that she thinks chocolate is better than ice-cream which I agreed to.

Oh and she also loves to sing in her spare time which I also agreed to. I love to sing and dance.

I even hung out with Tariq and Athan for a few hours. Those boys stick together like glue. But then again they are brothers. Twin brothers.

The twins are in a way like mischievous imps. They both have short, shaggy strawberry blonde hair and bright green eyes. It is quite had to tell the difference but Tariq has snakebites and Athan only has one lip ring.

I will admit, they are pretty hot. No I take that back they are both VERY hot, and they both know it which makes them hotter.

They're funny, hot, mischievous and know how to have a good time. AND they both like Paramore! They have good taste.

I was sitting in the living room with them in a sofa on either side of me at half past ten at night watching Murder She Wrote with our eyes glued to the screen. I never thought I would say that. Ever.

Me and the guys were still clueless on who killed Lenny the Sheriffs son. As it went on a break Tariq jumped up and turned on the reading lamp and came back.

"Right lets get serious. All are suspects are innocent. Miss Limby the shopkeeper was closing late. Jake Fincher the newspaper boy was out of the town for a week and Vincent Bane was staying at his aunties the night of Lenny's murder. So who do we have left?" Athan stated.

"well, what about...I have nothing" I said in a frustrated voice. I cant think of who else it could be. Unless it was the...

We all seemed to realize who it was at the same time.

"MR BRYSON THE BAKER!" we all yelled simultaneity. Giving each other high fives as we sat back to watch the rest. We were right.

"TEAMWORK!" Tariq shouted like it was a victory.

These guys are actually very cool. I gave them a high five and said goodnight then went straight to bed. It was about eleven o'clock so Vega was already asleep. Her dark, blonde hair was just about seen at the top of her covers. I climbed into bed and started thinking about today's events.

Today was actually fun. I met Mrs Morte in the kitchen at lunch and dinner. She was all smiles. She seemed like your ordinary house wife. She made peanut butter cookies for us. It turns out that vampires don't drink blood every time they're hungry as long as they take blood three times a day they wont go all animal on me.

Its funny how I've been a vampire hunter for so long and didn't know that. You learn something knew every day huh?

I really like the twins. We are kind of like friends now. Vega is someone to have a good chat with and Asrai who is just a little girl who makes me smile while getting thrashed on an x box game.

My only problems are: Savan and Delano.

I haven't seen Milly much today just the odd time at lunch and dinner. She hasn't spoke to me yet so I don't know her all that well.

Even though I had a good day I could somehow feel Savan's eyes on me the whole time. I don't know how none of the vampires noticed it.

Even at lunch and dinner Savan sat across from me and I could still feel his eyes on me. Burning into me would be a better word for it actually.

I felt him tap my leg with his own every now and again but I still refused to meet eye contact with him.

But of coarse all good things must come to an end as I figured out a bit later.

After a while I got tired and so I slipped into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

I was jerked awake by the sound of something or rather someone whispering my name. It was pitch black so I didn't know where it was coming from but I do know that it's coming closer.

"Jet, Jet, Jet, Jet...Jet" the last one was right beside my ear but before I could react a pair of strong arms wrapped around me.

Suddenly I was lifted and not even seconds later I was dropped on a bed and a weight placed on top of me. Knocking of all my connections to my arms and legs.

Suddenly the light was switched on and I looked straight into a pair of dark blue eyes and a smirk both of which belonged to...

Delano Morte.

Oh Shit.

~~~~~~Vote~Comment~Fan~~~~~~

Well. What do you think. Its a bit boring and not much Savan or Delano but you learn more about the others in this one.

I dont know about you but I like the Twins. XD

Love ya!

Xox.

~dannii~

XD

PEACE HUMMING BIRDS!!!! XD

IM A TAD HYPER TODAY!!!!!!!!!!1

WOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 252 42
After encountering something of myths one day after work, Valentina begins questioning her once mundane world. Seeking answers to prove she's not cra...
381K 25.2K 19
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 3| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Orion has silently sat in the shadows, watching the...
9.5K 1.3K 25
Claudia is just like her mother. Rather than sitting on a throne, this princess would rather be out in the world, living her life. And like her mothe...
Dusk By des

Vampire

20.7K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...