Growing.

By siighbrat

"plant your seeds, provide me light, water me. I will grow." my works #1. #1 in urban story, 03/31/'19. #1 i... More

a beginning.
S1.
S2.
so.
S3.
S4.
S5.
S6.
S7.
S8.
S9.
S10.
S11.
S12.
S13.
S14.
S15.
S16.
S17.
S18.
S19.
S20.
S21.
S22.
S23.
S24.
S25.
S26.
S27.
S28.
part 2: GROWN.
B1.
B2.
B3.
B4.
B5.
B6.
B7.
B8.
B9.
B10.
B11.
B12.
thank you.
B13.
B14.
B15.
B16.
B17.
B18.
B19.
B20.
B21.
B22.
B23.
B24.
B25.
EPILOUGE.

S29.

29.4K 1.4K 973
By siighbrat

Sincere Thomas|Asim Morgan.

               "This shit so good baby, fuck." Asim moaned making me cover his mouth.

"Ooh you gon get us caught, shh." I whispered tightening my legs around him.

"I'm finna nut." I threw my head back, rotating my hips against him.

"Harder." I moaned softly making him pull me closer to the edge and quicken his pace. "Oh fuck I'm bouta cum."

"Sincere, shit."

"Cum in me daddy," I moaned rubbing the back of his neck. "Cum in me."

My legs shook as I came and he followed going deeper in me and nutting. "You gotta stop fucking me like this."

I looked down as he pulled out of me and shook his head. "Cum in me, cum in me." he mocked. "We gon have two kids at seventeen and eighteen, Sincere."

"I'll have sixty kids by twenty one you keep fucking me how you do." I said letting him wipe me off. I jumped from off the counter and turned to wash my hands. I pulled my dress down and fixed my hair before opening the door and leaving him in the bathroom.

"Mama." Blair stumbled over to me and I picked her up kissing her face.

"Hi my big baby, did your movie go off?" I asked glancing at the tv that was playing Coco.

I avoided eye contact with Casey who stood in the kitchen shaking her head. "Whatttt?"

"Bitch you nasty, that's what." she said. "Sneaking away leaving me with the kid so y'all can fuck in my damn bathroom, the disrespect."

"Um, you go months without seeing your nigga and then say something." I shrugged. "My birthday is coming up."

"I know, what do you want?"

"I don't know." I said. "Money, I wanna go on a trip."

"A trip to where?" Asim asked grabbing Blair from me.

I shrugged. "Somewhere out the country, I don't know."

"We still going to DisneyLand for Tink's birthday or no?" I nodded.

"Definitely, my stinky butt only turn one once." I coped squeezing her cheeks as she clapped her hands. "Ain't that right?"

flashback:

"Be still for mommy, Sincere." Malisa said to twelve year old Sincere who was sitting in the bathtub.

"I can do it myself." Sincere mumbled already knowing what was going on. She was about to get touched and raped by Ronnie again, it was a cycle. He'd bring Malisa drugs and in exchange Malisa would wash and dress Sincere up and allow Ronnie to do what he wanted with her. "Do I have to Mama?"

Malisa sat on the toilet watching her daughter clean herself with so much regret. She felt terrible for allowing this to happen to Sincere for so long, Malisa felt stuck.

"Yes, you have to." Malisa said, pulling the plug to drain the water out. "Come so we can get you dressed."

Sincere stood from the tub and walked into her room, letting her mom dry her off and put on a pair panties that had, Sunday written on them, even though it was Wednesday. Malisa left Sincere there alone to go get Ronnie and Sincere began to think.

Sincere knew this wasn't right, her best friend, Asim, told her all the time that older people weren't supposed to do that to people her age. One time Asim had asked Sincere for how long would Ronnie rape her and Sincere told him "until the white stuff came out".

"Hey baby girl." Sincere was broken out of her thoughts by Ronnie coming into the room and closing the door behind him.

Sincere said nothing as she laid back and allowed him to climb on top of her, she found it was easier to not fight it, at least she wouldn't get beaten.

Six years the rapes continued, six years.

"Y'all wanna see a bad bitch do a birthday?! Here the fuck you go!" Brianna shouted as I posed for her Snapchat video. "Bad ass bitch bad fucking attitude."

"Period." I said turning around. "Hair by the bratzcollection, crowned by Casey on the install."

"Y'all annoying." Dallas shook his head pushing me. "And you ugly."

"Bitch you ugly." I punched his arm. I grabbed my baby from him. "Hi mamas fat girl."

"She badddd." Casey laughed as Blair grabbed my hair and yanked it.

"Can't nobody be cute with you around." I said to Blair grabbing her hand. "Let's open gifts!"

"I wanna go first." Travis shouted sitting a bag in front of me.

I dug my hand in the bag pulling out a shoe box I opened it seeing the red Balenciagas that look like socks. "Ooh yes omg! Thank you!"

"Top that hoodlums." Travis kissed my forehead.

"Me, Casey, and Bri finna knock all y'all shit over so it don't matter." Bonnie said with this smirk. "We'll go last."

Mama Aysia and Pops sat a pandora bag in front of me and a Louis Vuitton bag in front of me too. "Y'all spent too much money."

"Open it, the pandora stuff is from Avery and the Louis Vuitton is me and dad." Mama Aysia said I opened Avery's gift first pulling out a little box I opened it seeing a charm with two silver and black hearts but one heart said "sister" on it. Then I opened the next box and it was a charm that was made of two different charms that made one heart when it was together that said "big sis".

"Aw Avy, thank you baby girl." I kissed her cheek.

"It match mine, see." she showed me her bracelet that had a charm saying "lil sis".

"It's pretty babes, I love it." I grabbed the Louis Vuitton bag and grabbed the box out of it, I opened the box seeing the white sneakers I'd been talking about. "You got the shoes! I'm finna cry! Thank you!"

"You're welcome crybaby." Mama Aysia said kissing my cheek.

"I'll go next." Asim said sitting the most shit in front of me. Two Chanel bags, a Gucci bag, and some yellow packages letting me know he was on fashion nova.

"Y'all are spoiling me right now, seriously." I shook my head.

I opened the Chanel bags first seeing two shoe boxes I smiled looking at the gym shoes. "Is you crying?"

"Y'all love me too much." I wiped my face, in the Gucci bag was a fanny pack and in the fashion nova bags were jeans.

"Here let's do the cake before we get to the good shit." Bonnie said. "Finna put y'all shit to shame."

"Why are you making this a competition?" Dallas asked. "We know my shit won already, I got her money."

"Anyway nigga." Bonnie sat the cake in front of me.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Sincereeeeeee, happy birthday to you!" I smiled blowing out my candles.

My wish was this. Everything and everyone here this was my wish. As a child I always dreamed of having family and friends and I have it now, it's mine and I wouldn't want it any other way.

"We got you something Sin!" Brianna said putting a bag in front of me. "All of us."

I looked at them suspiciously before going through the bag. I pulled out a swimsuit. "Oh this is cute!"

"Keep going." I then pulled out some sandals, some sunglasses, and sunscreen. "One more thing." It was an envelope.

I opened it. "Read it out loud."

"To our dearest Sincere, we see you working hard and we admire your strength. You are an amazing mother, friend, and daughter and you deserve the world. But for now enjoy Jamaica." I scrunched up my face.

"I'm confused." I mumbled.

"Turn the card over." I gasped turning it over and seeing two tickets to Jamaica.

"No y'all did not! No y'all fucking did not get me tickets to Jamaica!" I shouted standing up from my seat. "No!"

"We did sister!" Bonnie shouted. "Aye bitch you getting flewed the fuck out, period!"

"I'm finna cry, is this a joke? Y'all playing with me?" I asked covering my face.

"First class bitch, only the best for you." Casey said. "I was listening, "I wanna go out of the country" bitch that's where you going."

"I don't know if my gift gonna top a trip to Jamaica." My mama said putting a disk in the DVD player. "But let's see. Before your father died, he had a really bad feeling like something was gonna happen. So he made me set up the camera so he could make you something, he said share it with you on your eighteenth birthday."

She pressed play and tears filled my eyes as my fathers face appeared on the screen. "If you're watching this right now, I'm dead. That shit is fucked up but hey it's life." I chuckled wiping my face.

"Also if you're watching this right now, you're eighteen, happy birthday princess. I'm so sorry that I had to leave you so soon, I want to let you know that you are my pride and joy and I loved watching you grow from this little egg in your mothers stomach to this beautiful person. You are so beautiful, I remember when your mom told me she was pregnant she was in college and I was cheating and doing her dirty but you, Sincere you lit our world up from the moment we found out about you." he smiled.

"My beautiful baby girl I'm so sorry I couldn't be there for you, you made my world turn from the moment I held you. I never felt a love like yours and I hope that you can experience a love like ours one day. I left you some property in Georgia and I hope that you reach for the stars Sincere, I hope that you succeed in everything you put your mind to because you are great and you are loved. I love you princess." I cried watching him stand from the couch and get closer to the camera. "Malisa how I turn this shit off?"

"Mommy." I cried letting her hold me in her arms. Just to hear his voice again and see his face was just the best gift. Better than a trip to Jamaica better than shoes and clothes, better than all of it.

"Here," my mama opened my hand and put a key in my palm. "That's the key to the house in Georgia." I nodded wiping my face.

"You happy?" Asim asked me as we laid in bed with a sleeping Blair.

"Happier than I ever been in my life." I said playing in Blair's hair. "Just my life had changed so much in a year and a half and I just never would've seen myself here, this happy."

"I'm happy that you're happy baby."

"One year, my mom got help with her addiction, we had a beautiful baby, graduated high school I got my own fucking house in Georgia." I chuckled. "I seen my daddy again, I heard his voice, I felt his spirit, I smelled his smell."

"Like I ask you every year on your birthday, what's the title of chapter 17?" Asim asked me making me think.

"Growing."

this was the last chapter btw. part two is coming soon though, don't worry bitches.

I hope y'all enjoyed this book though. I had soooooo much fun writing it, I'm sad to see them go. oh whale.

Q39: Mexican or Italian?

MEXICAN.

Q40: would you rather be rich and alone or poor with friends and family?

part twoooooo coming sooooooon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.4K 21
" You are cute " " I know. You just delayed to say that" ᥫ᭡ Just some phone calls & two hearts are connected! Started on 3rd May, 2024 Finished on 9t...
28.6K 784 39
{COMPLETED} Feelings are hard to understand, but one thing you gotta accept, when it happens, it happens _____ #1-harveymills 11/25/19 #1-marvey 3/7...
7.9K 111 26
I'm under your spell. Every word you say sticks to me like glue. Sweetheart you've got me wrapped around your finger and I'm okay with that.
117K 5.5K 12
My Work #1 | 2016 Love makes you weak.. Copyright ©2015. All copy rights reserved to Kykilla.