Tame me (18+)

By SillyLilByatch

" W-what are y-you we-wea-ring?" Luca's deep trembling voice made me smirk. I looked down at the baby pink l... More

Chapter 1: Forced to share
THE CAST!
Chapter 2: Meeting him.
Chapter 3: Losing control
Chapter 4: Angry Luca
Chapter 5: We need to "talk".
Chapter 6: Drama
VERY IMPORTANT! AUTHOR'S NOTE!
ITS OVER!
Chapter 7: A Tiny Peek
Chapter 8: His People
Chapter 9: A Little Bit Of Jealousy.
Chapter 10: Annabelle The doll is better.
Author's Note
chapter 11: Insight
Chapter 12: Release
Chapter 13: Nobody Else
Chapter 14: Italian Mamba
Chapter 15: Hazel
Chapter 16: Want
Chapter 17: The First Fight
Chapter 17: Psychos And Anacondas
Chapter 18: Angry Pasta
Chapter 19: Vivia
Chapter 20: Failed Attempt
Chapter 21: He's A Swimmer
Chapter 22: Reveal
Chapter 23: Bruised
Chapter 24: Tomorrow
Chapter 25: Buon Compleanno
Chapter 26: Cavalcandolo
Chapter 27: Facade
Chapter 28: Valentino
Chapter 29: About Italian Breadsticks
Chapter 30: The Snake's Out
Chapter 31: Deceit
Author's Note (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 32: The First Step
Chapter 33: Arthur
Chapter 34: Cannelloni
Chapter 36: Realization
Chapter 37: Anuca
Chapter 38: Nashville
Chapter 39: The First Day
Chapter 40: Big Marino
Chapter 41: Guilt
ANNOUNCEMENT AND APOLOGIES
Chapter 42: Leaving The Nest
Chapter 43: Ciao
Chapter 44 : Letting go
Chapter 45: Halloweening
Chapter 46: The Game
Chapter 47: And she breaks
Chapter 48: Still Yours
Chaptee 49: Confessions
Chapter 50: Oops I Did It Again
Chapter 51: Handling Her
Chapter 52: Revolt
Chapter 53: Betrayal
Chapter 54 : Mamma Marino
Epilogue: This Is Corny
BIGASS ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 35: And The Drama Continues

240K 6.5K 14.5K
By SillyLilByatch

I believe in annoyed at first sight.

Annoyance did strike me when I saw Ann for the first time. Annoyance still hits me whenever I see her baby face. Her face was so innocent, it was insane. At first glance, she looked like someone who wouldn't hurt a fly or someone who'd agree to eat strawberry pizza because their date liked it. In reality though, she was a raging insane psycho.

I watched as her eyes turned glassy.

Don't smile, don't smile, don't smile. I kept chanting this mantra in my head because I was literally 2 seconds away from actually smirking and laughing my ass off.

She'd heard everything.

I felt happiness knowing that she'd heard all of it. She now knew what was really happening. In a way, I was also worried. She'd try to do something to sabotage everything. She just couldn't let this slide. She had heard the guy she was obsessed with, fuck another girl's brains out.

"How could you?" she looked down and whispered.

Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it.... I burst out laughing.

She was talking as if they were together and this whole conversation was going to lead to a break up of some sort (hope it would. Oh wait, this is Ann).

Both of their heads snapped to mine and I tried to shut up. Luca's face was void of any sort of emotion. Ann, on the hand, now had tears streaming down her face.

I stopped laughing after some time.

"Ann-" Luca began to speak but she stopped him.

She turned to me with an angry glare. I crossed my arms over my chest and returned the glare.

"You fucking WHORE!"

I kept my face blank. This wasn't the first time someone had called me a whore. I was used to it by now. Also, I didn't want to show Ann any reaction. She wanted to evoke some anger or something from me but I wasn't going to have it today.

"Yes, Ann. You were saying?" I smiled at her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" Ann screeched, her voice rising a few decibals.

"Holy shit, Lower your voice." I winced.

"Ann." Luca stated firmly. Her teary face snapped to him.

"What I do is none of your business. Eleoner didn't force me to do anything. I wanted to." Luca defended himself properly for the first time.

"But... But... What I heard in there....thats not you..." she whispered, more tears streaming down. Lord, stop crying.

Luca blushed at her statement and scratched his nape.

"Ann, what we do is not any of your business. No one asked you to stand outside and listen to everything. Do you HAVE to interfere with everything Luca decides to do?"

"You BITCH! You changed him! Luca was mine! He was sweet! What I heard in there wasn't Luca!"

A laugh bubbled from my mouth "Well if you didn't like what you heard and if you feel like your dear Luca has changed, why don't you leave him alone for once?"

She walked towards me with firm, angry steps, a hand raised. Luca was quick to stand infront of me. My eyes trailed over his back as he blocked Ann.

" Ann, this is getting ridiculous! You need to stop! " Luca was beyong done. I could tell with the tone of his voice. He was fed up. Honestly, I would've been fed up a long damn time ago.

"Why are you siding with her?" Ann almost shouted in exasperation.

"Why do you side with this skank always? You can do so much better! I thought you loved me! I thought we had something going! Why do you go to this whore? She probably has a million std's already, the little bitch. And what has she done to you? Why we-"

And then, Luca Marino exploded.

" BECAUSE I WANT HER AND NOT YOU! FUCKING HELL, ANN! STOP BEING SO DELUSIONAL! "

Silence filled the air. You could hear a pin drop in the silent hallway. I'm not even kidding when I say that I swear I felt the walls shake when Luca shouted.

Awkward silence. Even more awkward silence.

I was probably the color of a betroot.

"Excuse me, what's going on? Please get to your classes." I turned around to see Mrs. Lanez, walking past us with a bag and her phone on her ear. She was in a hurry so she gave less of a shit about what we did.

"Will do, Eranila." I smirked at her and she glared at me playfully. She'd told us how she didn't like her name. She was kinda cool. She was the kinda teacher who didn't care whether you maintained discipline or not. Just perform well in her class.

Soon, she was out of sight.

None of us went to class. Luca stood there his feet rooted to the ground.

"I-I don't know what to say." Ann whispered and Luca let out a sigh.

"How about you show me your phone." I asked, fixing her with a glare. The thought that she could've easily taken some audio recording of Luca and I's adventures in the janitor's closet, passed through my mind right away.

Luca nodded, realising that there could be a possibility.

"I didn't do anything." Ann told us with a frown.

"Show me your phone, Ann." Luca demanded, raising out his palm.

Ann rolled her eyes and passed her phone to him. Luca went through the contents and didn't find anything I guess, as he looked at me and shook his head. He passed the phone back to her.

"I'm sorry I was so harsh, Ann. But, that's just how it is right now. I need you to understand for me." he pleaded softly. Luca's gentleman side needed to sit the fuck down for a minute.

"No! I cant understand! Luca we're perfect for each other! We're so similar -"

Annoyed, I spoke up "Ann, honey, stop. Listen, Luca has made his decision. You can't force him to develop feelings for you."

"You keep your mouth shut! Why did you have to come into his life! You did this! All this started after you came!"

She sounded like a five year old.

"Ann. Stop, turn and leave. Don't you dare talk about Eleoner the way you did today ever again." he got close to her, his huge body immediately hiding her little one from my view.

"You know why I didn't take a video or an audio recording? Because I'm going to do worse."

I couldn't see Ann's face. She side stepped him and pointed to me, "This isn't over. I'm going to ru-"

"If I throw a stick, will you run?" I smiled at her with fake glee and she glared at me. She then turned her back and walked away.

After she was out of sight, Luca turned around and pulled me to him, his arms wrapping around me in a hug. "I'm sorry."

I hugged him back and smiled into his neck "It's okay. I'm glad you stood up against her like you did."

We stayed like that for sometime. I relished in the warmth his body provided. We were both seeking comfort and assurance because we both knew that something was going to happen. Things were going to change.

Suddenly, Mrs. Kapur's class door opened and all student walked out. Was it time up already?

Everyone looked at us as we let go of each other. The girls all gave me glares and I rolled my eyes. There was so much hate amongst females, it was insane. We women need to learn to empower each other.

You're in no place to talk. Hello? Ann? My subconscious sneered at me. Ann is the exception.

"Home?" Luca asked me and I nodded. On the way out of the campus, we were met by Kaden, Raven and Xavier.

Kaden and Raven were back at it again. The constant teasing, the playfulness and I felt so happy for them.

"Kade, stop. Imma blow a fart on your fa-"

"Jeeeessuuss." Xavier interrupted her and everyone chuckled.

"But Ravey baby! I might like the flatulence-" Kade continued, obviously joking with a teasing, cheesy smile.

"This conversation is getting weird." I stated with a laugh and Luca joined in.

We then proceeded to tell them what went down with Ann.

"She has started to act insane. We need to help her." Xavier remarked.

"You can only help them if they want to be helped." Raven, said, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her sweatshirt.

"Exactly my point. I don't see how Hannah can convince her. Three days have already passed and I don't think she has spoken to her yet." Luca said.

"Making Ann understand can be tough. I think she just needs more time." I reasoned out.

"From what we've all witnessed coming from her and the new history that we've collected about her behaviour from Hannah, I think she needs an asylum and not a shrink." Raven stated with a chuckle.

All agreed. Any therapist would be driven mad, trying to help her.

" First step: Therapist." Kade said.

"Yeah. Okay, bye hoes." I announced as we reached Luca's porsche in the parking lot.

"Did she just call me a hoe?" I heard Xavier ask Kaden as I climbed in and shut the door, a smile taking over my face.

_____________________________________

Helloooo my beautiful putas!

I like how murderous you guys get when it comes to Ann. Because, honestly, same.

Pllleeaaaseeee vote, comment what you guys think and share this book!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.9K 105
Previously known as Knew It (A peaceful nightmare) Highest-ranking- #2 in teenfiction - #1 sadness Love is a game, wan...
184K 4.9K 45
""Kitten, you're worried about something, and you cannae lie. You're picking at your hands and looking around to clean up my room. Unlucky for you, m...
362K 9.6K 37
(Original Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my absent father decided to finally take...