My Chocolate Mate (BoyxBoy)

Par RainbowSticks

*Warning* This a boyxboy and it will have sexual content through out the story. He smiled and brung me to... Plus

Chapter 1 (Welcome Micheal )
Chapter 2 (Why are you sniffing me?)
Chapter 3 (Welcome New Classmate)
Chapter 4 (The Start of Something New)
Chapter 5 (I Can't Believe It's Only Day One)
Chapter 6 (I Think I'm Falling For Him)
Chapter 7 (You Look Hot Jealous)
Chapter 8 (Bowling Mate)
Chapter 9 (Kiss The Pain Away)
Chapter 10 (First Date)
ATTENTION!

Chapter 11 (A Newcomer PART 1)

26.8K 592 117
Par RainbowSticks

 Dedicated to DyingToShoutOut for the awesome cover. Thank you so much it looks amazing.

 *VERY UNEDITED *

Chapter 11

Christian's POV

A Newcomer 

PART 1

"Don't touch me!" I screamed as I continued to thrash around at the chains holding me on to the wall. 

"Your so cute when your mad," the mystery guy said as he shroked my flustered cheeks. 

I snatched my face away from his dirty, grimy hands to only get a nice blow to the face. 

"Now you listen, you are not going to disrespect me. EVER!" he shouted at me as I heard the click-clack of a belt being undone. "It's time to teach you a lesson." 

"NO!" I screamed as my body was being shook.

"Christian, baby wake-up!" I heard my mom's voice say as I jumped up making the covers fly off my naked torso.

"Calm down hunny you just had a bad dream. It wasn't real." she said rubbing my back in a soothing motherly way. 

Even though it was a dream if felt so real, too real actually.

"Yeah your right, thanks mom." I said giving her a hug and watched as she went back to her room. 

 I debated on whether or not I should even attempt to go back to sleep. I just knew I couldn't if I tried. Even if I closed my eyes I would see his pulsing red eyes staring at me. I couldn't get what he was saying or what he was about to do out of my mind. So I started to think about D'Angelo. It seems like whenever I'm down all I have to do is think of him. 

His kisses

His hugs

His smell

His lips

His swagger

Anything about him gets me going. I'm glad we made it official on our first date. Now I can call him my man!

I looked at the clock and saw that it was time for me to be getting dressed and ready for school.

I dragged my tired body to the bathroom and started my shower. I stood under the hot water loving the way it made my body feel.

After twenty minutes of showering I wrapped my white fluffy towel around my waist and walked to my room looking for an outfit. 

I had on a black and white plaid-striped long sleeve shirt, blackish skinny jeans, and my white levi's. I combed and straightened my shoulder lender hair with my swooshed bangs on the side. 

'Maybe I should get a hair cut, my hair was getting entirely to long!' I thought to myself. 

My phone beeped indicating I had a message. 

'I'm outside babe xxx' -D'Angelo.

I couldn't help but smile at the mention of his name, 

I grabbed my Flinn (Adventure time) backpack and rushed to the door. I saw D'Angelo leaning against his car with his hands in his pockets looking unbelievably sexy!

I wanted to just jump on him and have my way in the backseat of his car. I can be such a dirty slut when I'm around him. 

He opened his arms wide as his smile stretched bigger than Texas across his face. He looked like a kid seeing Spider man for the first time. I laughed as I ran and jumped into his arms with my legs wrapped around his hips. 

"Hey sexy, daddy missed you." he said planting a nice kiss on my cheek. 

"I missed you too," I said as a light blush came across my cheeks. 

I slapped his hard and very well developed chest as I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. 

"Hey! What was that for?" he said rubbing his chest as if it actually hurt. He is freaking made out of steel!

"I want a proper kiss!" I said whining and pouting like a two-year-old. 

I turned us around so my back was against his car as he was still holding me. "If you wanted these sexy lips all you had to do was ask." he said licking his lips as he planted his lips onto mines. It was like eating a snicker bar every time we kissed and we separated all I wanted to do was lick the wrapper. 

 "Excuse me guys!" a voice said breaking us out of the heated kiss. I jumped away from D as I blushed and fidgeted with my hands as my mom stared us down. 

"I know you guys are a very happy couple but keep all that PDA to a minimum we do have kids that live around here."

"Yes ma'am. I apologize for what we were doing. I promise we won't get out of hand again." D'Angelo said speaking first. 

"You guys better not. Just keep the affection to minium please. Now get out of here and get to school before your late." she said.

"Yes ma'am," we said in unsion as I swiftly walked past my mom with my head down and got in to the car. I waved her goodbye as D'Angelo started backing out of the driveway. 

"That was so embarassing!" I cried out as he pulls out of the driveway fully and on to the naked streets. 

He was laughing at the situation as if was funny. He acts as if it didn't bother him. 

I can't believe she saw us in that postion. I am so embarrased words can't even describe it. Even if my mom does knows about me being gay I still wouldn't be able to hold his hand in public around her without being embarrassed. 

"Can you stop laughing!" I yelled out fustrated and annoyed. 

"That was freaking hilarious!"

"That wasn't hilarious it was embarrassing. I still can't believe she caught us like that basically dry fucking on your car. What if my neighbors saw that? OH GOD! The poor children!" I cried out leaning my head against the passengar window. 

"You need to chill babes. Stop getting so worked up over it. It happened and now it's over so let's just move on from this topic.You need a coffee to wake you up. Did you even get any sleep last night?" he said looking at me with concern in his eyes. 

His question made me think to back to that dream I had last night. I suddenly didn't fell like laughing more like crying in a corner. His mysterious faced popped in to my head and I was suddenly scared. 

"CHRISTIAN!" D'Angelo's booming voice knocked me out thoughts. 

"Yeah?" I said avoiding any eye contact. He would be able to see the fear in my eyes. 

"Christian look at me." he said stroking my cheek aggeectinately. I slowly turned my head and looked in to his hazel brown eyes and saw his eyes were full of concern. 

"What happened Chris?" he asked in a gentle voice. 

"Nothing D'Angelo I just had a bad dream. That all." I said smiling reasurring him. 

"That's all?" he asked not believing what I just said. 

I just nodded my head as it was hard for words to escape my mouth and complete a sentence. 

"Hmm, alright then let's get drive-thru Dunkin' Donuts and get some coffee." he said as he pulled off from the side of the road. Damn I was so in to my thoughts I hadn't even noticed we pulled off on the side of the road. 

 "Hey I'll see you in third period. I have some things I need to check up on." D'Angelo said as he drove to the front of the school. 

"Okay, see you later." I said opening the door and about to step out of the car to only get pulled back in. 

"So your just going to leave without giving me a kiss?" he said with a playful screw on his face. I laughed at his face and leaned over giving him slow passionte kiss. 

"You need to hurry and leave," he said with his eyes still closed. 

"Why?" I asked as my face scrunched up in confusion. 

"Because if you don't leave in two seconds I will end up ravishing you in the backseat of this car. So unless you want your bottom to still be in tact I suggest you get out of here." he said taking deep breaths with his eyes still closed. 

I giggled, grabbed my bag and Dunkin' Donuts and hopped out of the car. I walked inside the building munching on my Wake-Up Wrap and drinking my coffee as I spotted Vanessa and Tristian cuddling up by my locker. Hmm when did this happen?

"Um, hey guys?" I said clearing my throat. They continued to be in there own little world giving each other cute little pecks on the cheek. 

"EXCUSE ME!" I said way louder making bystanders look at me weirdly.

"Oh hey Christian when did you get here?" Vanessa asked as she turned in Tristian's arms with her back leaning against his chest. 

"SO! When did this happen? And why wasn't I informed??" I asked in a pissed off voice. I was upset that she couldn't even call her best friend and tell me she and Tristian were dating. 

"It just happened last night. I'm so sorry I was going to tell you today. I swear." Vanessa said pleading me with her eyes. 

"Well congratulations, I have to get to class before I'm late." I said walking past them and made my way to my first period class. As I walked in I was first as always. I felt like Vanessa and I were drifting apart and that made me sad. She was basically my only friend without her I would definetly be a loser. 

People started entering class filling it up as the lesson went on. During the lesson the doors opened and in walked a very lean yet fit guy. I won't deny it he was good looking but he didn't even come close to my hunk. 

"Introduce yourself sir," the teacher said. 

"My name is Jason and I'm new here." he said in a bored tone. 

"I hope you feel welcome to this school Jason. Now take a seat please." she said dismissing him as she continued the lesson. I watched as Jason scanned the room looking for an empty seat and his eyes landed on me. I turned away from his gaze which was getting uncomfortable. 

"Is this seat taken?" he asked pointing to the chair that my bag was resting on. I shook my head 'no' and grabbed my bag and placed it beside me. 

"What's your name?" he asked once he was comfortable in his seat. 

"Christian," I said glancing at him. He nodded his head and pulled out his phone and started texting someone. I really didn't care so I just continued with my work. 

MYSTERYMAN POV

"It has been taken careof boss. The boy has been found. When do you plan on taking him?" 

"Soon, very very soon." I looked at the picture in my hand and smiled. We will meet again Christian. 

------------------------             ------------------------               ----------------------            --------------------           ------

I know I haven't updated in about a month. But school and family problems have been stressing me out. So I apologize. I hope you have enjoyed this chapter I decided to split it in to two parts to make it easier for me. Sorry if the chapter is a mess it is very unedited. SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!! 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
1.2M 35K 49
I looked up at his towering height, as he crashed his lips to mine. Fire and passion in a whirlwind, as his lips coaxed mine open. His kisses brought...
33.1K 1K 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
9.4K 396 49
We were watching TV, my father and I, waiting for my mother to come down. We were going to go somewhere for my birthday but it was a surprise. I was...