The Mother Prostitute.

Bởi KittenWoman99

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck are doing in my backyard?!" The woman falls back and screams, "Ah! I... Xem Thêm

An Affair.
A Nice Man Helped Us.
Sell Your Body To Me And Only Me
OBGYN.
You're Going Back To That World?
I Don't Like Spankings.
My Nipples Feel Weird.
Baseball.
I Promise To Become A Better Sub.
She's Not Used To This.
First Day At Work.
This Relationship Is Between Us.
Meeting At A Strip Club.
Alazea's Friend.
Coffee Problems.
When Will She Start Listening?
Selfish Waitress And Manager.
I Own A Sex Club.
Good Girl.
Cry All You Want.
Two Babysitters.
Showing Her Off.
Choose Your Babysitter.
I Will Never Get Bored.
Simba.
Collar?
Subspace.
Lunch Gone Wrong.
Mafia And The Government!
My Woman.
Two Parents.
Don't Hide Anything.
Time To Get Ready.
The Real Leader.
Jermaine Wright.
Two Mysterious People.
The Mafia Is Different.
Don't Ever Leave My Side.
Baby's First Words.
Evil Babysitter.
He's Back.
He Chose The Wrong People.
Our Own Free Will.
Who?
To Be Continued

Wrapped Around Her Finger.

9.2K 461 72
Bởi KittenWoman99

Cain POV

I am in the elevator on my way up to my penthouse when I get a message from Silas. I open the message and see a picture of Simba and Silas posing with a skull in front of him.

"He really took a picture with the skull." I walk in the penthouse and Alazea walks up to me, "How was your meeting?" I smile down at her, "It was good. How was everything here?" She turns around, "Good."

Brielle walks up to me, "Brielle? What are you still doing here?" She is holding a sleeping Isaac, "Alazea wanted me to keep her company, so I stayed. You don't have to worry about paying me for that part. Have a nice night." She walks out after that and I close and lock the door.

"What did you talk about at the meeting?" I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist, "We talked about how the wrong people always end up in our businesses." She raises her eyebrow in curiosity, "Wrong people? What do you mean by the wrong people? Why don't you do anything about them?"

I carry her to the playroom, "I have a long talk with them making sure they don't mess with my business again. Most times that person don't even come back. It's like they disappear." She looks at me and laughs, "Maybe because you scare them away." I hum in response, "You might be right."

I put her down and she takes her clothes off. "Good girl." I wrap my arms around her, "Do you want a kiss?" She nods her head and I smack her ass, "Yes, sir."

I bend down and put my lips on hers. She grips my shirt as I make our tongues dance. I pull away and she whimpers, "Put your hands against the wall. Don't move unless I say so." She walks over to the wall and looks back at me. "Alazea, have you ever done anal?"

She shakes her head, "No, sir." I pick up some anal beads and walk up to her. "So you have a virgin asshole?" She nods her head and I squeeze her ass, "Yes, sir."

I push her against the wall and grind against her. She lets out a moan when she feels my dick against her, "Do you want to try these anal beads?" I move my hips and she rolls her eyes to the back of her head. "Yes, sir."

I bite her ear and she shivers, "You can tell me no. I know anal is something big. If you don't want to we don't have to." I lick her earlobe, "I-I want to."

I pick up some lube and put it all over her tight little whole. "I'm going to use my fingers first." She moans in response and I slowly slide my middle finger inside her. "Does it hurt?" She shakes her head and move against my finger, "More."

I put my ring finger in and she leans her forehead against the wall. "Let me know when it hurts." I slowly start moving my fingers and she throws her head back, "Does it feel good?"

"Y-Yes, sir." I use my other free hand to rub her clitoris. "Don't cum until I say so. If you cum without me saying so, I will spank you." I kiss the corner of her lip as I continue to play with her asshole and her pussy.

Her legs start shaking, "C-Cain. Please. I've been a good girl." I nibble on her ear and she shivers, "You have been a good girl, haven't you?"

"Yes sir, I have. Please." She starts playing with her nipples, "Cain, I can't hold it. I thought I wasn't going to get punished." I bend down to her ear, "Cum for me baby girl." She lets herself go the second she hears my voice.

She falls to the floor with her ass in the air. She jerks from the pleasure, "Thank you, sir. Thank you." I bend down behind her and put her ass against my hard dick.

"Move against me." She slowly moves her ass against me and I groan, "That's it. Keep going, baby." I feel her wetness through my pants, "You're so wet. Put your hands back on the wall."

She does as I say and I wrap my arm around her neck, "Cain, I want more. Give me more." I grind against her even harder, "Wait a little longer. It's not the right time." She lets out a whimper and I bite her neck as I get closer to the edge.

Her legs start shaking again, "Do you want to cum again?" She push back against me and I rub her pussy, "Ahh! Yes, sir!"

"Cum with me baby." I let myself go inside of my pants and lean my head against her back as she rides her second orgasm. I wrap my arm back around her neck and pull her towards me. "Thank you, sir."

I lick the back of her ear and she lets out a soft moan, "You're welcome, baby girl."

She falls back on me and I let out a tired laugh. "Let's go get you cleaned up." I pick her up bridal style, "Why didn't you use the toy?"

I run some bathwater, "Because I was afraid I might hurt you." She gets in the tub, "Since I was a good girl can I get a reward?" I arch my eyebrow as I grab a washcloth, "You already received your reward. What else do you want?"

"Get in with me." I shake my head and she pouts, "I can wash myself up." She takes the washcloth out of my hand and I let out a long sigh. I take my clothes off, "Give me the washcloth back."

I get in the tub with her and she hands me the washcloth back. She shows me a smile and I laugh, "What are you smiling for?" She hums in response as I wash her up, "You gave in easily."

I pluck her forehead and she laughs, "I want to wash you up." I hand her a different washcloth and turn my back to her. "What else did you do at your meeting?" I look up at the ceiling, "We only talked about people trying to get over on me. I went to go see my pet lion."

"Lion? As in a wild cat lion?" I nod my head and she starts laughing, "You do not have a lion. What's the lion name?" I turn around and look at her and she sits down laughing, "His name is Simba." She laughs even harder, "You named your so-called lion Simba? Like the Simba off of Lion King."

I snatch my washcloth out of her hand and finish washing myself up, "I'll take you to see him one day." She hugs me from behind, "It's too hard to believe." I turn around and she stands up, "I thought you wanted me to get in with you." She steps out of the tub, "I do, but I don't think that was a good idea."

I let the water out and help her dry off, "Why do you say that?" She looks at my naked body, "Because you're naked and I can't touch you." I nod my head, "That's right, but I can touch you all I want." I whisper in her ear and she shivers, "Your ears are really sensitive." She covers her ears and I wrap the towel around her. I wrap a towel around my waist and pick her up and carry her to the bed. I lay her on the bed and crawl on top of her.

"When will you fuck me?" I kiss her forehead, "Soon baby girl, soon." I kiss her nose and then her lips, "Cain, do you think I'm dirty?" I stop kissing her and look at her, "You're not dirty. Stop thinking that. Why do you think like that?"

She looks away from me, "Because we haven't had sex and you keep telling me to wait. If you think I'm dirty just tell me." I grab her face and force her to look at me, "I don't kiss people if they're dirty. I don't want to hear you say that again, do you understand?"

I get off of her and hand her a t-shirt and some panties. "I'll be back tomorrow morning." I say to her as I put some clothes on. She gets under the blankets and looks at me, "Night Cain."

I kiss her on the forehead, "Night, Alazae."

I go to get Zelda and head home. Twenty minutes later I am carrying Zelda up to her room. I lay Zelda down and kiss her on the forehead and head to my room. I grab my laptop and search up Devin and Mila. "Devin and Mila kidnapped Jasmine and got caught in less than 24 hours. Pitiful."

I continue to read and I start laughing at the reason behind the kidnapping, "He did all of that to get a reaction out of Kade. That wasn't a smart thing to do." I search up some more stuff and groan in defeat once I come up with nothing. "Why the hell do my dad want me to go to Italy?"

Next Morning

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and groan, "I felt like I just slept for a few minutes." I slowly get out of the bed and do my morning routine. I put on a suit and put my hair in a messy bun.

I walk to Zelda room and see my dad holding her, "I changed the locks and I told all of my employees to not let you in." He looks at me and laughs, "Like that's going to work." I roll my eyes and reach for Zelda, "Are you here to talk about Italy?" He nods his head, "Yeah, I'm here to tell you what might go down."

I sit down on the floor and Zelda stands up using my shoulder to help her. "There's a gang that knows something about Black Dragon. They're doing things by getting caught and saying they are apart of Black Dragon." I give him a lazy look, "So basically you want me to go there and figure out who's doing it and why. Do I have to hold back?"

He claps his hands and smile, "That's something you can decide. Also, someone else will be there to help you. You'll know who it is when you get there." I stand up with Zelda in my arms, "Is it Kade?" He shakes his head, "No, I already told you he's busy with something else."

We walk downstairs and head outside, "What's your assistant name again?" I look at him and he raises his hands up in surrender, "I want to know who has my son wrapped around their finger."

"Haha, funny. Her name is Alazea and I am not wrapped around her finger." He hums in response, "Whatever you say." He gets in his car and honks as he drives off. I put Zelda in her car seat and she claps her hands and squeals.

"You think Alazea got me wrapped around her finger?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

557K 9.6K 75
"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with grin on my face. He wrapped his arms aroun...
69.6K 2.8K 51
Bohlokoa is a twenty-seven-year-old computer programmer who lives and works in Johannesburg South Africa. Darius is a forty-five-year-old business ty...
964K 16.3K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
778K 13.9K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...