In Your University (Lisoo)

Da Plaridel23

Kim Jisoo, Manoban Lisa, Kim Jennie (not related to Jisoo) and Park Rosé are from the University's 4 founding... Altro

The Founding Families
Moving In Day
Acquaintance Party
Kappa Delta
Sweet Escape
Forgive But Never Forget
Going on a Trip
What a Mess
Games
The President
The Plan
Play or be played
Well Played
The in-laws
Try Outs
Totem Pole
Stuck With You
Stuck With You Too

Midnight

713 42 5
Da Plaridel23

"Let's see how strong you a-are on your own, bitch!" The muscle man spats in between hiccups. He looks drunk and out of his mind. He attempts to get closer with his wiggling knees.

"Go home, Tom. You're drunk." I pinch the bridge of my nose in frustration.

"What? You're afraid that I'll beat you? Or are you afraid that you'll end up on my bed instead, bitch!"

With that last comment, my anger awakens. I ball my fist and lunge forward. But Lisa's arm, though slender but strong, holds me in place.

"Let me go, Lisa! Imma teach this butthole a lesson!" I try to escape Lisa's grip, but to no avail.

"Let it go, Ellie. He's drunk. He can't even walk straight. Hell, he can't even walk!"

I look at the sorry excuse of a boy in front of me, stumbling helplessly on the pavement. My face softens and I let go of my rage. "Fine."

"One of you will end up in my bed tonight." Tom barely let's out.

"Shut up." I replied.

"Maybe that pretty face, Jisoo?" He said.

In split second, Lisa is in front of me, fists clenched. Realizing what's happening, I grab hold of Lisa. She's surprisingly strong for a slender figure.

"Let me go! No one talks like that to my Unnie!" Lisa shouts and Tom chuckles.

The three of us stood there for a moment. Me trying to hold Lisa down, and Jisoo trying to calm her. Even Jennie helps me hold Lisa down.

Tom keeps babbling about some shit. "Or maybe that smarty pants, Jennie. Hey babe, you want some of this?" He's words are slurred and none of us really gives him attention, except for Lisa, obviously. The guy can't even stand up from where he stumbled on earlier.

Then we all freeze when we hear a noise, something like a punch and a crack. Our attention shifts to the direction of the sound. All eyes are wide open in shock when we see Tom peacefully snoozing on the ground, Chaeng standing near him, fists in a ball, white knuckles slowly turning red.

"Did you just punch him?" Lisa asked, a grin starting to form on her mouth.

The reality of what she did sinking in, Chaeng shyly turns to us. "I'm so sorry. He wouldn't shup up and I don't want to hear him talk some more. And-" I put my hand up to stop her and told her it's okay.

"Okay secret badass, go home, all four of you. I'll take care of this."

"How?" Jennie sarcasticly said.

"Trust me."

**********

"Dis-gus-ting." Gina said emphasizing every sylable. Our friends agreeing with her.

Most of the students hate the cafeteria food, but it's fine with me. I can eat anything, unlike Jisoo who only 'claims' to. Our table is bustling with noise along with the whole cafeteria.

"So majestic." Ben drops his jaw the same time the cafeteria quiets down.

Turning to the source of disturbance, I see four girls walking in the cafeteria. I almost rolled my eyes, how many dramatic entrances will they make? Rosé, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa makes their way to the food area, hair flowing back as if someone is holding a fan in front of them. Yup, the Queens have arrived.

"Stop drooling over my roommate." I reach and closed Bens mouth.

He snaps out of his trance. "Sorry."

A few minutes later, my phone vibrates and I check it out.

Lisa: S.O.S

I quickly scan the area for Lisa but to no avail. I was about to reply when she texted again.

Lisa: Washroom. Near caf.

Ellie: On my way.

I excuse myself to Gina and the others.

The washroom is empty save from Lisa and Jisoo. The younger one has her arm around her Unnie, rubbing circles on her back, although Jisoo doesn't seem to be crying.

"Lisa, I'm fine, really." Jisoo said. It could've fooled anyone but not me. I've know her since we were young and I know something is up. And surprisingly, Lisa does too.

"I don't believe you." Lisa frowns. It's amazing how Lisa can sense the disturbance in Jisoo's mood.

I decided to knock. They both look at me, Jisoo straightening up while Lisa keeps her arm around the other, eyes filled with concern.

"Sup?" I nod at Lisa, telling her I got this.

The dancing machine squeezes Jisoo's arm and leaves the washroom, closing the door behind her.

"Ellie, I'm fine."

"Sure you are. You're Jisoo. You're fine." I smirk at her and she shakes her head.

"Fine."

"Fine."

And this exchage went on for another minute until she broke.

"Ugh." Jisoo released an exasperated sigh l.

"Spill."

"It's pathetic." She said and I just shrug. "Remember when Tom called Jennie the smart one but he just called me a pretty face?"

"Fishing for compliments now, are we?" I joked to lighten up th mood but Jisoo glares at me, deadly glares at me. "Sorry. If it's Tom you're worried about, it's taken care of. I got the student council president to issue a restraining order against To--"

"It's not that. It's..." she releases a breath. "I'm more than just a pretty face, you know? I'm even the 2nd smartest person in our batch, next to Jennie of course. They call Rosé the talented singer, Lisa the dancing machine. But they just call me the pretty face." Jisoo looks down at the sink. "And everyday I'm reminded of it. I'm Jisoo, the visual. Nothing more. I work hard, you know? Study hard, I'm even the President of the Drama Club."

"You're like Dr. Yang from Grey's Anatomy."

She turns suddenly at me, her problems disappearing for a moment. "You? Ellie? Watches Grey's? A drama? The only drama you watch are my plays."

I laugh at that. "Gina forced me."

"You're whipped now?"

"Whoa there. Way out of topic." I wait for a few seconds for the mood to settle. "You know the phrase 'Jack of all trades, Master of nothing'?" She nods. "Well I think that's you. You might not be ranked S in all you do, but you definitely ranked A." In games, rank S is the best and next comes rank A, Jisoo is a gamer and I know she understands the reference.

"Listen." I turn to her and say, "You are the best in drama club, 2nd in academics, and you have a lot more talents that I won't say because I don't want to compliment you, it's too cheesy. If people don't see the other parts of you, they don't deserve you well enough. The keepers will want to know everything about you. Okay? Focus on what matters."

A smile appears on her lips.

"LISA!" I shout and her head slowly poops in the doorway, eyes questioning. "Come here." She obeys and stands in front of us. "What do you like about Jisoo?"

Lisa's eyes widens and her cheeks flush red. Jisoo shyly looks at her, anxiously waiting for an answer.

"Well," Lisa begins and I give her a look of encouragement. "Jisoo Unnie is mean sometimes but I know she's caring. She's funny and makes everyone smile. She's smart, helps me with my studies and I'm very greatful. I'm also looking forward to the school's foundation day so I can see her play, I heard she's really good."

I raise an eyebrow at Jisoo as she blushes more and more because Lisa hits all the right points. And I'm also keeping myself from vomiting caused by all this mushy stuff in front of me. How did I end up here again?

**********

Slowly slipping away from my wonderful dream. Is there an earthquake? Everything is shaking but my eyes refuse to open and my body won't move a muscle.

"Ellie wake up." A familiar voice says.

My eyes slowly opens. Lazily focuses on what's in front of me. Lisa's worried face bombards my vision.

"What the Van Hellsing, Lisa." My words slurred.

"Ellie, they're gone." Lisa grips my tighter. My brows furrows in more confusion. "Jisoo, Jennie and Chae are gone!"

Jisoo's bed is empty. I search Lisa's fave for a trace of mockery, anything that can indicate that this is all a joke. But the only thing I see is genuine worry.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Midnight."

--------------------------------------------------------

Is the POV working for you guys? Any comments and suggestions are appreciated 😊

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

13.1K 912 25
Jennie and Lisa are best friends and live together. Each one studies at a university, has other extra activities and lives their lives at a different...
3.3M 87K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
81.8K 2.3K 22
Jennie Kim and Roseanne, Rośe for short, Park Cheayoung. Not one person in the entire school thought that those two names would ever be in the same...
Forgiveness Da jj4eva

Storie d'amore

23.4K 855 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...