Loving The Bully || JinJoo

Por bubblyehet

"I break bones of those who are d*mn stupid but I'll promise that, I will never ever break your heart" Más

Prologue
Part I: The transferee
Part II: I'll never forget this day
Part III: Be ready
Part IV: Monsters!
Part V: He's here again
Part VI: She's really evil
Part VII: Not now
Part VIII: You had never felt what I feel
Part IX: Why?
Part X: You should learn how to fight
Part XI: Disappointment
Part XII: You got the wrong enemy
Part XIII: No one will understand why
Part XIV: She's here all along?
Part XV: I'm not that kind of person
Part XVI: The game has started
Part XVII: Few more steps
Part XVIII: We're doomed
Part XIX: Why am I laughing?
Part XX: She's Annoying!
Part XXI: I hit a spot
Part XXII: Accepted
Part XXIII: Their other side
Part XXIV: Number
Part XXV: The first time
Part XXVI: With them
Part XXVII: The battle
Part XXVIII: Their cure
Part XXIX: Her notebook
Part XXX: Ahn Yujin
Part XXXI: Her story
Part XXXII
Part XXXIII:Happiness
Part XXXIV: Heartbeats
Part XXXV: Soft Side
Part XXXVI: Brownies
Part XXXVII: Why are you like this?
Part XXXVIII
Part XXXIX: She's concerned
Part XXXX: 1. Smile
Part XXXXI: Help others with your own will
Part XXXXII: Number 3
Part XXXXIII: Please
Part XXXXIV: 5 n 6
Part XLVI: Peace
Part XLVII: Spy
Part XLVIII: 'Ahn'
Part XLVIV: Confession
Part L: Her feelings
Part LI: Abduction
Part LII: Abduction II
Part LIII: Revelation
Part LIV: Torture
Part LV: The last nine and ten
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part XLV: Seven

3.3K 184 113
Por bubblyehet

Minju's POV

"Since you called me up for today, would you mind to treat me something?" I suggested to the girl who isn't even paying her attention.

"It's your duty" she replied, reading her manga. Eversince I've started my tutorial today, she's not listening. She's just eating the cookies while reading her mangas. She didn't even pay for the foods. (╥_╥)

"Tch, s-stop frowning, it irritates me. Alright, alright I'll treat you but I'll deduct this one on your fee" she stood up, leaving the bag which contains the cookies that Yena wants to give to Yuri. Monster ╥﹏╥

"Uhm Yujin..." I called her attention first before she took her step.
"W-what?" She didn't bother to turn herself around. She's really not interested. "The cookies.." Right, I have to get it back. It's for Yuri, why did she misunderstood it?

"If you're giving away something then you can't take it ba - -

"I didn't give it to you" See? She misunderstood it. "W-who?!" she turned around, facing at my direction. What does she mean about 'who'? 

"Uhm.. It's from Yena" I got my bag already. It's about 4 pm and I've still got some work to do. "That little du - - - -

"N-no. Actually, she told me to give that cookies to Yuri but you've called me up and I was really hungry so I've got no time to bring that cookies to he - - -

"What are you talking about?" Uhm? she's not a-angry? I thought I have to explai- - - wait, why am I explaining?

"Defensive frog tch tch. Okay, let's buy another set of cookies" she said while holding her laughter. Ohgod, I've got too many problems yet you still added this one  (T_T)

And what did she said?! I'm d- defensive? No, I'm not! It's her fault for misunderstanding it ( ̄^ ̄)

"W- why are W- WE going to buy another set?" We could just make a new one though. *cough* W- WE? Nope, it's just her.

"Idiot. You told me that those cookies were for Yuri and not for me so we've got to buy a new one or, you can just buy it on your own if you want to" She's heartless ಠ_ಠ . It's only her fault, why is she dragging me with this?! Anyways, I don't have a choice but to follow her since she's also gonna treat me ಥ⌣ಥ

"Freak" I heard her mutter before she started to walk.

Walking was never been boring but this time? It really is. She's too quiet and its giving me the creeps.

"N- noona?" Right in here, I saw a little boy hiding behind a tree across the street. I think he's around 6 and he's directly looking at us.  N- noona?

"Noona! It's me, Leo!" Yujin suddenly stopped , causing me to bumped right behind her back. Ouch it hurts! Her back are way too hard for a girl ╥﹏╥

The boy crossed the street and went infront of us. "Hey kid. How's your brother and sister?" Yujin kneeled her leg to match the cute kid's height. She knows him?

"They're okay noona, thanks for the food that you gave. You're really kind" the kid smiled, making himself cuter. Brother and sister? Where are his parents?

"That's nice to hear. Anyway, I've bought you some foods" she gave the foods that I bought to the kid. He accepted it with a big smile on his face.

"Thank you very much noona! Uhm.... may I ask about that other girl, noona?" the kid leaned near Yujin's ear. He's whispering something to Yujin and I'm just here, watching  as if I'm not existing infront of them.

"N- no. She's j- just a friend, Leo. You can call her noona too" Yujin said to the kid, ruining his hair while smiling. Uh?

"Hello noona hihi, I'm Leo" he waved his hand at me. He's too cute! (≧∇≦). "Hey Leo, I'm Minju and yeah you can call me noona" I pinched his cheek. He just giggled while still smiling uwu.

"Uhm Leo, I'll be back tomorrow okay? Don't mind about the schedule that I've told you. Tell your brother and sister that I'll treat you tomorrow so you should sleep well." Yujin patted Leo's head. He nodded and waved his hand at us. "Enjoy your day noonas" he said as he run fastly up until he turned into a corner and disappeared.

W- what was that?

After meeting Leo, we continued to walk in the street. I feel light after the foods that I've bought went into good hands. I guess I won't force Yujin to pay for her little debt.

"Yujin uhm..... about Leo, where are his parents?" I'm just curious about his family and for his parents, why would they let their child in a street?!

"His mother is dead, his father is a useless drunkard who always beats them up upon returning home from drinking and gambling" she explained.  Children like them shouldn't be treated that way, I feel bad for them.

We're somehow near towards our destination. We've been walking for around 20 minutes -,-

Yujin suddenly stopped from walking again and here I am, for the second time, bumped into her hard shoulders. "Yah Yujin don't just sto- - -

"Hey dude, it's the heiress" I heard someone talked infront of us. Yujin's tall and I have to peek to see who's talking. "Bastards" Yujin uttered, clenching her fists.

T- their logos. Four students from Summer are infront of us, 2 girls and 2 boys. W- what is happening?!

"Oh take it easy Miss Yujin. It's good to meet you accidentally, anyway, we're just going to ask for some favor and of course we already planned it eversince" the girl with a pink hair said. She looks like a goat, munching her bubble gum.

D- don't tell me I'm going to witness and participate a real battle? Oh no please don't.

"Stay back Minju" She whispered at me. I stay still behind her back, trying to hide from the chaos that will arrive.

"Spill it" Yujin answered bravely. Her voice isn't trembling, means that she's not afraid. Ohgod don't let me be dragged in here. I'm not as tough as Yujin, they might break my bones to pieces.

"We've been long - - -

"Just go directly to the point. Your wasting my time" she replied again.

This is getting worse ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

————————————

Yujin's POV

Fxck, I know what they're asking for but I can't give it to them right now. Psh, badluck.

"Okay, okay. Your team defeated XCS and because of that, we like to test your group's strength but too bad, you're not with them" the girl continued. Dxmn I knew it, they just want to pick a fight. Students from Summer are brainless, just how brainless their heiress is.

If this girl isn't with me, I'll gladly fight them but I just can't leave Minju in here.

"What's the matter? Can't fight because your allies aren't here?" the boy at the side said. Dxmn you, I'll break your bones up until you can't be able to walk anymore.

"We'll settle this next time Summers. You have my word" I breathed in and out heavily while preventing myself not to throw a punch at them. "Psh, she's weak without the two hahaha" the girl beside the pink haired girl said. If only I can crush her bones right now, I would. "Or it might be she's protecting someone behind her hahaha" the boy in blue hair said. Dang you dimwits! I'm going to sew your fxcking mouths up. 

She's in my back, holding my uniform while trembling and I just can't fxcking ignore it. Dxmn Summers! I'm going to fight until death with y'all but not right now.

"Shut up! Get your asses off now! We'll settle it next time and I'll fight you without my allies. For now, just train hard so that if the time comes, you'll be able to beat me up just like how I beat your useless leaders" I can barely handle this. If they'll continue teasing me then I don't have a choice but to fight them in here.

"Okay, let's have a fight soon hahaha" they continued walking while still throwing some of their teasing faces at us. Dxmn I'm not going to forget your faces bastards.

"A- are they g-gone?" the girl behind me asked. She's acting tough earlier but when we encountered them, she almost crumpled my uniform from behind. " Yes, they're go- -

"T- thank you for not fighting with them" she bowed her head again and again at me. Fxck, she's really weird haha.

I won't fight them if a weakling is around since they're going to treat you as my weakness and besides, I held back for it was number 7.

————————————

A/N: Thank you for waiting for this update 💜. Should I make this story a bit longer? Hmm. Anyways, thank you very much for supporting this story ❤

Bubblyehet 💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.4K 1.4K 53
In an alternate universe (AU) where Ahn Yujin, a girl who's very brazen, takes art degree, goes on an endeavour to find the right one for her in univ...
5.3K 177 11
Exes, that's what they are. where in Kim Minju and Ahn Yujin have a very different lifestyle, from the moment they were born and raised. Two people...
26.5K 1.9K 52
Breaking up and leaving me without an acceptable reason is very irresponsible and heartless of you. All I did is love you, give everything you wish...
124K 4.4K 33
fixing ones heart? It'll be difficult but with true intention and a strong heart anything is possible.