Zack Fullbuster and the King...

By IndigoPrince99

This the second volume to Zack's story. Many questions will be answered like who was that mysterious person w... More

Chapter 1 Volume 2
Chapter 2 Volume 2
Chapter 3 Volume 2
Chapter 4 Volume 2
Chapter 5 Volume 2
Chapter 6 Volume
Chapter 8 Volume 2
Chapter 9 Volume 2
Chapter 10 Volume 2
Chapter 11 Volume 2
Chapter 12 Volume 2
Chapter 13 Volume 2
Chapter 14 Volume 2
Chapter 15 Volume 2
Chapter 16 Volume 2 (Finale)

Chapter 7 Volume 2

320 5 0
By IndigoPrince99

Zack (POV)
It's Saturday afternoon and I'm the ballroom currently setting up my DJ equipment for tomorrow night. I finish setting up and I go a table where Ruby is sitting at. I sit down and Weiss comes up to us.
Weiss- (slams cloth samples on the table) I need you guys to pick a cloth.
Zack- Does it make a difference? They look the same.
Weiss- (sighs in annoyance) I don't even know why I asked.
Zack- I'm sorry but not sorry.
Yang comes by with a big speaker twice the size of her.
Zack- (in shock) Yo this party is going to be lit boy!! With speakers like that, I'm gonna murder everybody's ears with the shit I'm gonna play!!
Yang- I expect no less. I would've asked Ethan but don't get me wrong he is my type but he isn't doesn't have a voice of an angel like you do. (Looks at Ruby) So you pick a dress yet?
Ruby- (puts her head on the table and sulks) What's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going.
Zack- What a minute, that's not what you told me yesterday evening. Looks like I'm going to the dance by myself after all.
RY- No you aren't!
Yang- And besides I wouldn't worry about it. She's going. (Looks at Weiss) Weiss!! I thought we agreed! No doilies!!
Weiss- (walks up to yang) If I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines.
The doors open up and Sun and Neptune come in.
Neptune- The dance is going to have fog machines.
Zack- It better. It'll make my performance all the more sweeter.
Sun- You ladies and bros all ready for dress up?
Ruby- Pssh yeah right.
Yang- Laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night . Specifically Ethan's cause he's my date to the dance.
Zack- Nice.
Yang- So what are guys wearing.
Sun points to his opened button up shirt exposing his abs.
Sun- Uh this.
Zack- Bro you are dumb. Speaking of attires, I've got to get going before the mall closes. I got to get some clothes for tomorrow. Ruby you coming or are you staying here?
Ruby- I'm going with you.
Zack- Alright, lets go.
Timeskip
We are currently at the entrance of the mall.
Zack- Ok so we got about an hour and a half before the mall closes. I need to get a suit, some pants, and shoes.
Ruby- And I need to get a dress. How are we gonna pay it though? Isn't it expensive?
Zack- Don't worry. I've got it covered.
We go to the men's warehouse and I get a suit that came with matching paints and some dress sneakers
Author: It looks like this

Zack- Okay now time to get you your stuff
Ruby- I know a store on the second floor that sells dresses. Follow me.
Zack- Ok lead the way.
She leads us to the women's dress store. We enter the store and Ruby goes off looking at dresses while I wait around the entrance of the store. Awhile later she comes back to me.
Ruby- I think I've found it.
Zack- Cool. Can I see it?
Ruby- No. You got to wait till tomorrow.
Zack- Ok. Here's 200 lien. It should cover it.
Ruby- Thanks Zack.
She goes off again and comes back short time later carrying a large black bag.
Zack- Ok we have one more stop before we can go.
Ruby- Ok. Where are we going?
Zack- You'll see.
We go back to the first floor and enter a jewelry store. I buy her a diamond finger ring bracelet.
Author: it looks like this

Ruby- Zack it's beautiful but why did you get me this?
Zack- I thought it would go great with your dress.
Ruby- Thanks Zack. You're the best.
Ruby hugs me.
Ruby *mind*- Tomorrow I need to tell him how I feel.
We let go and leave the mall and head to beacon.
Timeskip
It's later in the evening and I'm practicing on a song on my guitar while the boys listen.
Ethan- Bro that's fire.
Elias- Yeah it sounds really good.
Dante- Are you sure you're not some secret singer superstar?
Zack- Thanks guys. I'll make sure tomorrow is lit.
Ethan- It better be. So are you going with Ruby?
Zack- Yeah. I heard you're going with Yang.
Ethan- Yeah. Tomorrow I'm gonna make my move and ask her out
Zack- That's good bro. What about you Elias? Is your girlfriend going?
Elias- Yeah. Yang somehow convinced Blake to go. Dante who are you going with?
Dante- I'm going with Weiss. She asked me today and I accepted. Soon I'm going to ask her out as well.
Elias- Nice man.
Zack- Alright guys. We should get some shut eye. We got a big day tomorrow.
Ethan- I hear that. Night guys.
ZED- Night.
Timeskip
It was in the middle of the night when I was awoken by a text on my scroll. It was from an unknown number.
???- Hello Zack.
Zack- Who is this.
???- Someone you know very well. Someone from your past.
???- What do you want?
???- I know what you did to Mercury yesterday. I'll be seeing you real soon. Goodnight sexy 😘
Everything about that text conversation unsettled me and I went back to sleep with a distraught mind.
Author: Chapter done. Hopefully you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 111 9
Jaune used to be a huntsman in training until his transcripts were revealed everyone turn on him except for ruby, blake, nora, ren, and team cvfy he...
13.7K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
3.6K 89 15
The third installment to Zack's journey. It is time for the vytal tournament. How will team ZEED do? What is Cinder's plan. Will Zack finally stop Ci...