Mizpah [MiChaeng] ✔

By Abyssmps

Have you ever tried to dial the number you've seen in public places? Like someone write it for fun or for pur... More

<0>
<1>
<2>
<3>
<4>
<5>
<6>
<7>
<8>
<9>
<10>
<11>
<12>
<13>
<14>
<15>
<16> Narrative ¹
<17>
<18>
<19>
<20>
<21>
<22>
<23>
<24>
<25>
<26>
<27> Narrative²
<28>
<29>
<30>
<31>
<32>
<33>
<34>
<35>
<36>
<37>
<38> Narrative³
<39>
<40>
<41> Narrative⁴
<42>
<43>
<44>
<45> Narrative⁵
<46>
<47>
<48>
<49>
<50>
<51>
<52>
<53>
<54>
<55>
<56> Narrative⁶
<58>
<59> Narrative⁸
<60>
<61>
<62>
<63> Narrative⁹
<64> Narrative¹⁰
<65>
<66>
<67>
<68>
<69>
<70>
<71>
<72>
<73>
<74>
<75>
<76>
<77>
<78> Narrative¹¹
<79> Narrative¹²
<80> Narrative¹³
<81>
<82>
<83>
<84>
<85>
<86>
<87>
<88>
<89>
<90>
<91>
<92> Narrative¹⁴ [M]
<93>
<94>
<95>
<96>
<97>
<98>
<99>
<100> Narrative¹⁵
<101> Narrative¹⁶
<102> Narrative¹⁷
<103>
<104>
<105>
<106>
<107> Narrative¹⁸ [TW]
<108> Narrative¹⁹
<109>
<110>
<111>
<112> Narrative²⁰
<113>
<114> Narrative²¹
<115>
<116>
<117>
<118> Narrative²²
<119>
<120> Narrative²³
<121>
<122> Narrative²⁴
<123>
Special Chapter <124>
Special Chapter <125>
Special Chapter <126>
Special Chapter <127>
Special Chapter <128>

<57> Narrative⁷

9.9K 377 172
By Abyssmps

Chaeyoung carefully brushing Mina's hair as they continue to watch late night movies. Laying her head on Chaeyoung's lap. Chaeyoung informed her friends that she will not be able to come home to their hotel and stay at Mina's house rather - as Mina and her parent's request. 

Chaeyoung hesitated first because she still shy around them but Mina's pleading made her wish to stay here just for tonight. Chaeyoung's weakness is and will always be Mina. 

They were in Mina's room, watching some movies produced by Gibhli Studio - Mina's favorite movies were come from their company. Chaeyoung really like how the characters have different peculiarity - which is so impossible in real life. Praising all the animators on how realistic their works are.

"Chaeng~" Mina called out her attention. Chaeyoung hummed, still her eyes were on the screen. Mina poke Chaeyoung's stomach to gain her attention but Chaeyoung still eyeing on the screen, enjoying the movie.

She only heard a hummed from the younger. Mina pouted, keep poking her stomach until Chaeyoung look down and frown a little. 

"What? Do you want something?" Chaeyoung soften when she saw Mina pouting like a baby. Mina shook her head and turn to face her stomach and hug her. Burying her face to it.

"私はあなたの注意が欲しい (Watashi wa anata no chūi ga hoshī)"

Chaeyoung went silent. Trying to digest her Japanese. She tilt her head. "What?"

"私はあなたの注意が欲しい (Watashi wa anata no chūi ga hoshī)"  Mina repeated, but with so much sulky that made Chaeyoung giggled. Understanding her unknown dialect - which Mina knows she can't understand - but for her.

"You want my attention?" 

Mina retracting herself to Chaeyoung's and look up, shocked. "W-what?-How?" Confusion was all written on Mina's face. Chaeyoung giggled and pinch her nose.

"I just want you to know that I am studying Japanese lately. Do you think I will not go here prepared?" She arc her eyebrows, questioning her. 

"When did you start learning Japanese?" Asked the curious Japanese girl.

"Last 2 weeks? Learning how to speak and initiate conversation in Japanese and I am trying to learn how's your Kansai dialect" She's grinning proudly. Mina smile at her, can't hide how happy she is that she's taking an effort.

"I wanted to learn and be fluent." She added. Mina lay her head more comfortably. 

"What makes you so determine to learn my language?"

Chaeyoung only smile softy. "Because I will face your parents. You want me to embarrassed myself in front of them?" Mina shook her head. "See? And of course, I want them to show that I really love you and what were the things that made you love me back. I want them to see it, through them without you just describing me"

Mina felt her heart flutter. No joke.

"Oh, how do I deserve a person like you?" Mina said while caressing her cheeks. Smiling so lovingly at her. Chaeyoung smile and lean down to kiss her forehead.

"You have class tomorrow, right?" Mina nod her head. "Should I accompany you tomorrow?" She asked like she's asking her permission. 

Mina nod her head vigorously. "Sure!" A wide smile plastered on her face. Showing how happy she is. Chaeyoung is happy whenever she makes Mina happy. And vice versa. "Can you come after my class too?" 

Chaeyoung can't help to miss any time without her so she nod her head. "Anything for you baby" Mina can't help to blush on what just she called her.

"Let's sleep?" Mina nodded her head. Chaeyoung turn off the television and held Mina into her arms, carrying her into bridal way before she carefully lie her down on her bed and joined her.

Mina quickly shift into Chaeyoung's place, hugging her, finding a comfortable position before closing her eyes. Chaeyoung just watching her, a giggle escaped from her mouth. Finding how cute her position is: arms tightly hugging her, legs put above her's, face slightly buried on her neck.

Chaeyoung soon hug her back, caressing her back trying to make her fast asleep. Mina move closer, burying her face deeper as she catch a smell of Chaeyoung's sweet strawberry and jasmine fragrance into hers. Chaeyoung planted a soft butterfly kiss on the former's forehead. 

Mina lift her head to see Chaeyoung looking at her. She smile and said, "Good night" before kissing. Few seconds they parted and went back to sleep.

---

Morning came and Chaeyoung came to Mina's room with her own prepared breakfast just for her. Mina soon ate it and prepared for school. 

Chaeyoung was already at the living room, waiting for her while chatting with Nayeon, talking about how she spend her first night in Japan. 

Chaeyoung stood up and put her phone inside her pocket before heading out. "We're going Mama and Papa" Chaeyoung said, making Mina shock.

"Ok, take care you two!" Mr. Myoui said waving his hands to them. Chaeyoung bowed while Mina gave them kiss before heading off to school with Chaeyoung.

They rode bus to get into Mina's university. Chaeyoung always beside her, holding her hands not letting it go. Until they got off the bus and Mina lead the way. Entering inside university, Chaeyoung suddenly felt nervous. People were starting at her-no them. Confusion was written on their faces. She heard some whispers, luckily she can't understand Japanese well.

"Here's my room" Mina showed the room soon filled with students. Chaeyoung smile and nod. "I'll be waiting here later." Mina nod happily knowing that Chaeyoung will fetch her off the school.

"I'll be going now. I still need to meet the others" Mina hug her. 

"I'll see you later" Chaeyoung pat her head and the two detached. Mina lean in to capture her lips before waving her hands as she enter her class. Chaeyoung wave back and she walk out.

She roam her eyes inside the university while walking her way out. Then Chaeyoung stop her track. "Why they look so familiar?" She mumble, walking closely to the two figure.

Her eyes widen. "Dahyun eonnie? Tzuyu?"

The two slowly turning to Chaeyoung, smiling shyly. 

"Hi..?" Dahyun said while cutely waving her hand. Momo laugh and patter Dahyun's head before walking out with Sana. Probably to their class.

Chaeyoung smirk. "Come on, Nayeon eonnie is waiting for us" She drag them out.

//

Oof-!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.9K 33
¦ English ¦ COMPLETED ¦ Unknown: Hi there... Wanna chat? Sana: I don't talk to strangers... Unknown: Woah... Take that easy... Let's Just say that I...
5.7K 120 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
6.8K 519 31
The price of living in America has increased these days. It's harder on those who work lower-paying jobs and for long periods. Jeongyeon being a youn...
440K 13.7K 56
Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love to hear from you! :) Update/s would be...