OUR STORY- TZUYU X MALE READER

By ZAKY14

It's a Tzuyu x male reader Just how you explain your life and all your experiences until you find your only o... More

CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AUTHOR NOTE

CHAPTER 1

6.7K 70 13
By ZAKY14

Hi, the one who is reading this right now will probably not know about me... I'm Son Ryan, more known as Ryan. And this is the story of my first and last love, which I didn't know that would end like this...

That's me, a Taiwanese boy, who fell in love with this Taiwanese girl...

You'll probably be wondering how everything was, so pay attention, cause not everything was as we thought it would be...

(A: Now the story starts, it was like an introduction... The whole story is like a flashback of the main character Son Ryan, which is your paper... Anyways, enjoy guys!)

RYAN'S POV
Hey there! I'm Son Ryan a 15 years old Taiwanese boy who is actually going to start his last course at high school! My parents are living in a small country with nature so I moved to because of a scholar reason to Korea, where my cousin is living... I'm living with them, I mean, also my aunt and my uncle... My cousin is Son Chaeyoung, she's 12 years old right now and she's going to start her first course at high school...
-Chaeyoung: Yo! Sleepy head it's time to wake up! (shakes my bed)
-Ryan: Yah, okay okay... Five more minutes...
-Chaeyoung: Okay...

When I felt about to sleep again, she decided to jump on me which really hurted me...
-Ryan: Oi, Chaeyoung-ah that really hurted!
-Chaeyoung: It's because I don't want to be late on my first day!
-Ryan: We'll be on time, don't worry...

I wake up and so my morning routine, put on the uniform, have breakfast and... Ding! I'm ready for another course...

-Ryan: Chaeyoung-ah c'mon! Now you are the one making us late!
-Chaeyoung: It's just that I'm not sure of how this uniform looks on me...
-Ryan: That doesn't care, the important thing is to arrive on time so come out of your room now!
-Chaeyoung: You meanie! I'm sure you don't understand girls...
-Ryan: (sighs) Just come out, I'm sure it looks good on you...
-Chaeyoung: Geez... (opens the door and comes out)

-Ryan: See? You look good, after all we are cousins... (jokes)
-Chaeyoung: Yah! Let's go you dummy...

We arrived to the high school and there were my friends, waiting for me... But most of all my best friend, the one who has been with me all the time... Seojoon!

-Ryan: You dummy!
-Seojoon: The summer didn't affect you huh? (jokes)
-Ryan: Let's go to class...
-Chaeyoung: Aren't you going to wait for my friends? Will you leave me alone?
-Ryan: Okay, okay... We'll wait...
-Chaeyoung: You have to guide us as well to our class...
-Ryan: Yeah whatever...

We waited for her friends, what a kid, she can't even do that alone...
-Chaeyoung: Oh! There they are! Dahyunie, Tzuyu-ah!

-Ryan: Fine, then we can leave Seojoon... See you later Chaeyoung-ah...
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, see you!

CHAEYOUNG'S POV
-Dahyun: That was your cousin and his friend right?
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, they waited with me until you arrived...
-Dahyun: You already know them, right Tzuyu-ah?
-Tzuyu: Yeah, I know Ryan-sunbaenim from the primary school...
-Chaeyoung: It's surprising that you can still remember about him...
-Tzuyu: I just have a good memory...
-Dahyun: Well let's head to our class...

We headed to our class, we introduced to each other and the teacher gave us a tour around the building except for the superiors classes, they told us that they have to face the national exams this year so they have to start from now working on it... That means that Ryan will be facing it this year, although he's a dork I wish he can pass...
-Teacher: Well, listen careful class... Now when the bell rings you'll have the playground to have breakfast and so...As it's your first year, be careful with the older students... They can be... Rude.

Good advice, I hope nothing happens... We are heading to my locker as we decided to let the bags there... Soon I realize that my cousin has his locker near from mine...
-Chaeyoung: Hey there you dork! (smiles)
-Ryan: Hey, how's your day going?
-Chaeyoung: Quite good, they just told us to be careful with you... (laughs)
-Ryan: With me?
-Chaeyoung: Nope, the older students in general...
-Ryan: Well it's a good advice, but if someone tells or does something to you, just tell me, Ill make sure he regrets...
-Chaeyoung: (chuckles) Okay, I'll count on you then...

We left to the playground then...

RYAN'S POV
Ah! This girl has no respect for her older cousin and also sunbaenim... She called me dork!
-Seojoon: Are we heading to our usual spot?
-Ryan: Yup, let's go...

We always head to the music class, as Seojoon likes to play the guitar and I like to play the piano...

While we were having fun, my cousin and her friends entered the class...
-Chaeyoung: Oh, it's you... We were listening a beautiful piano melody and we just followed it...
-Dahyun: I didn't know that your cousin could play the piano...
-Chaeyoung: We are family, we both have a good music sense...

I just kept focusing on the piano, and after a few minutes the bell starts ringing... I approach the exit door where my cousin is with her friends...
Chaeyoung starts walking, followed by Dahyun... But Tzuyu seems kinda lazy...
-Ryan: C'mon, you are gonna be late...
-Tzuyu: I know, I'm going... (smiles)

We can say that it was the first thing I ever told to her, just a normal thing that any sunbae would say to his junior...

(A: Hey there! Thank you guys for starting reading another story, I'm already impressed of how supportive you all are... Anyways, just like always, if you like kpop I recommend you to read my other stories... Thanks, and see you around guys! 👋😎)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
6.8K 172 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
61.5K 1.6K 17
"A love like night and day" - Y.P [Original story from my exhausted yet imaginative brain] :)
20.8K 353 6
[ ON-GOING ] Twice Mina x G!P Reader Genre: Action, Drama, Romance Han Y/n works at Myoui Mina's company. Unbeknownst to Mina, Y/n's family has arra...