Beautiful Crazy

By writerforquinn

After months apart what is the status of Maren and Brian? Can the Jokers convince her to return to New York a... More

Her Day Starts With A Coffee And Ends With A Wine
Takes Forever To Get Ready So She's Never On Time For Anything
When She Gets That Come Get Me Look In Her Eyes
Well It Kinda Scares Me The Way That She Drives Me Wild
When She Drives Me Wild
Beautiful, Crazy She Can't Help But Amaze Me
The Way That She Dances, Ain't Afraid To Take Chances
And She Wears Her Heart On Her Sleeve
She Makes Plans For The Weekend, Can't Wait To Go Out
'Til She Changes Her Mind Says Lets Stay On The Couch And Watch TV
And She Falls Asleep
The Way That She Dances, Ain't Afraid To Take Chances
And Wears Her Heart On Her Sleeve
Yeah She's Crazy
But Her Crazy's Beautiful To Me
She's Unpredictable
Unforgettable
Its Unusual
Unbelieveable
How I'm Such A Fool
I'm Such a Fool For Her
Beautiful, Crazy, She Can't Help But Amaze Me
Her Crazy's Beautiful To Me
Update on New Stuff!

Beautiful, Crazy, She Can't Help But Amaze Me

1.4K 16 4
By writerforquinn

When Brian opened his eyes the next morning Maren wasn't beside him. Sitting up he immediately noticed however that the flowers were gone and the shower was running. Breathing a sigh of relief, he made his way towards the bathroom.

The humid warm steam and the smell of Maren's shampoo and body wash filled the air once he turned the handle and walked in. God he had missed her. "Look who's finally awake!" Maren's sultry voice spoke music to his ears.

"Well, I got quite the workout last night," he said as he made his way into the fogged up glass shower licking his lips at the sight of her. Maren's wet, soapy body was exactly what he wanted for breakfast. 

Noticing how hungry he looked, she gently pushed his cold body up against the wall, her lips gently grazing his, "You're about to get another one right now." She purred against his lips as her hands made their way down his body cupping his large, throbbing  dick between her hands.

Brian let out a moan as Maren slowly lowered down to her knees wrapping her mouth over his hardness,  slowly sliding her wet lips the length of him.  "Fuck Mar," he said as his hands ran through her hair, grasping it tightly every so often. The deeper she took him in her mouth, the harder it was for him to try to contain himself, "Fuck babe, you gotta stop.." his raspy voice implored between heavy breathes.

Maren's eyes looked up at his as she continued licking him up and down, slower now that she knew he was close.  A moan slipped from her throat as her eyes rolled backwards.

Brian couldn't get enough of the way she dominated him when she became insatiable. It was incredibly sexy.  In one fast move he lifted and spun her around quickly bending her slightly so her breasts and arms hugged the cold shower tile.  Grabbing at her hips, he pulled them back towards him, his leg gently moving hers to open up wider. Running his hands slowly up her body, hands resting firmly on her still soapy breasts. "Mine," he reminded her breathlessly against her ear before he entered her deep. The squeal and moan that escaped Maren's lips between her breathing heavy only made Brian's pace pick up. "God.. Maren .." Brian moaned as he continued to fuck her hard, wrapping his fingers in her hair, pulling gently.

Maren moaned loudly, the feeling of the man she loved deep inside her and the warm water spraying their bodies was all too much. "I'm cumming babe, Fuck Bri.. baby" Maren cried out desperately grabbing his wrist with one of her hands to steady herself from the immense sensation coursing through her body from her orgasm.

Maren's body unraveling next to his was something Brian would never tire of.   Leaning over her back,  he bit down gently on her shoulder as he came hard, wrapping his arms around her body hanging on to her for dear life.

They both breathed fast and hard, neither of them moving. Maren giggled deliciously, "I might become a morning person after all if you can wake me up like that every morning!" Twisting her body underneath him, she wiggled her nose against his as she kissed him gently.

_____________________________________________

Their bodies almost smacked in to each other when they heard it. Maren rushed from the bathroom and Brian from near the bed where he had just finished getting dressed.

"Someone's at the door?!??" Maren silently screached reacting to the knock that startled them both.

Brian nodded, looking nervous also, "Yes.. just answer it. I'll hide in the bathroom. Go!"

Once Maren made sure the door to the bathroom was shut  she looked through the peephole and opened the door halfway when she saw Murr was at the door.

"Murr! What's up?" Maren asked overly excited,  peeking her head out the door looking to see if anyone else was with him.

Murr narrowed his eyebrows confused. "That storm last night was crazy. So I just wanted to see how you fared and see if you wanted to do some sightseeing or grab lunch?" He glanced back towards her room.

Maren quickly noticed and closed the door a little tighter, "It was but ya know, I slept like a log, just so much excitement yesterday, ya know, and I think I'm gonna pass on lunch, I have some work I need to get done!"  nervously she laughed trying her best to get rid of him.

Murr nodded in agreement, "Yeah yesterday was one for the books, that's for sure, " he rested back on his heels and fidgeted with the phone in his hand. "Have you heard from Brian at all? No ones heard from him this morning?" Murr was typing on his phone, doing his best to avoid eye contact when he brought up Brian.

Maren contemplated telling him for a second, I mean everyone WAS rooting for them, but she wanted to be selfish and enjoy being back together with Brian without the entire world knowing just yet.  "He's probably still asleep I mean like we said, yesterday was crazy!" Maren's scoffed before turning to head back in to her room,  "See ya later Murr!" She winked and went to shut the door.

Murrs hand reached out and slammed flat against the door stopping it. His other hand held up his cell phone. Maren hadn't noticed because she was too distracted by the sound of Brian's cell phone ringing. Quickly she pushed the door shut knocking Murrs hand out of the way in the process, "Bye Murr!" Maren said before quickly shutting the door. "Shit" she whispered to herself as she leaned against the back side of the door, taking a deep breath.

The door to the bathroom opened and Brian walked out, "So he knows."

Maren nodded her head in agreement, "Most definitely."

Brian shrugged as he moved closer to her. He rubbed his hands up and down the length of hers as he reassured her, "Listen, it's ok. They want what's best for us. We can still keep it to ourselves." he leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Maren's stomach turned in knots as she glanced up at his beautiful brown eyes.  She inhaled a deep breathe hoping it would calm the nerves that were slowly rising up in her. 

Brian instantly picked up on her hesitation and placed his hand gently on the side of her face rubbing her cheek with his thumb. It was her Achilles heel. "I'll talk to him.. it's Murr, Maren. Don't stress." Tenderly he rubbed her lips with his thumb before kissing her softly.

Breaking away, he walked towards the bed and leaned down grabbing his phone. "How about you and me spend some time checking out London today.. just the two of us. Meet me downstairs in an hour." He winked and smacked her on the butt. "Don't be late," he said planting kisses along her neck making her giggle.

"Staaawwp!!" she screached playfully trying to get away from him! "Yes! One hour," she said pushing him away from her before she smacked his ass back as he walked out the door.
_____________________________________________

"Hey Bud!" Murr sounded surprised to see Brian standing at the door to his room. "Come in!" standing to the side, Murr appeared nervous as Brian walked in to his room. "I texted you earlier."

Brian took a seat on the small sofa in the suite, "I know, that's why I'm here." Brian looked towards where Murr was standing. "I know you know, so I'm going to cut right to the chase. Maren is the most important thing in my life.."

Murr cut him off quickly, "More important than your friends and your career?" Murr had done his best to cast aside his frustrations the last few days, but they had quickly boiled to the surface.

Brian was a little taken aback,
"James listen, I know the last few months were bad. I get it.."

Murr walked towards the window, "Brian, I get that you love her, but we took a hit when everything went down. I adore Maren, I do, but none of us want to deal with the two of you if something happens again.  I mean either she's our tour manager or your girlfriend, I don't see how it's going to work as both."

Brian did his best to hold his tongue before he wondered out loud, "Do the others feel this way too or is this just a Murr thing?"

Murr shook his head, "It's just me. I'm thrilled to have Maren back, but I'm not going to lie, it makes me nervous Q."

Brian nodded as he stood to his feet, patting his hand on Murr's shoulder, "I'm glad you told me. I do see your point. Do me a favor, don't tell the other guys about what you know. Let's get through the rest of this tour, ok?"

Murr nodded in agreement, "I'm sorry man, I know you love her and I know she loves you. I won't say anything." He said holding up his hands.

_____________________________________________

"Alright, where are we off too Mister?" Maren asked once she placed a kiss on his lips after she got in.  Brian arranged a car through the concierge and was already waiting inside. Knowing Maren would probably be nervous being in public just the two of them, he was sure to take some precautions especially after the conversation he had with Murr regarding his apprehensions.

Despite the storm that blew through last night, it was a gorgeous day in London.

"I was thinking.. lunch!" Brian winked at her as he pulled her body in close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1.1K 49
The sequel to 'Til Death Do Us Part. You've experienced Sal's side to the story, now it's time to see how Brian handled things. WARNING: This story...
12.1K 829 43
Brian and Sal are back for the third and final instalment of the VulQuinn series. Make sure to read 'Til Death Do Us Part' and 'Reunited' beforehand...
27.5K 525 29
Due to having the disclaimer ignored, this story is done. If you want more ship stuff (NOT SAL/Q OR SAL/MURR) then follow @JoeGattoMatters because th...
67.4K 1.6K 38
Sequel to The boy next door. Zoey returns from college with a lot of misfortune at her door step. What's next for her?