Be my Queen ✔

By randomthingsbyme

Priscilla. An intelligent and obedient daughter of one of the most prominent couple in Edinburgh.Only focused... More

Prologue (✔ edited)
Chapter 1 - The Talk About Getting A Girlfriend (✔ edited)
Chapter 2 - Day With The Best Friend (✔ edited)
Chapter 3 - Oh No! (✔ edited)
Chapter 4 - The Worried Family (✔ edited)
Chapter 5 - Losing (✔ edited)
Chapter 6- Grief (✔ edited)
Chapter 8 - Amnesia (✔ edited)
Chapter 9 - Remembering (✔ edited)
Chapter 10 - A New Life (✔ edited)
Chapter 11-Someone Got A Job (✔ edited)
Chapter 12-Piano (✔ edited)
Chapter 13-A Month Before Graduation (✔ edited)
Chapter 14-It's A Celebration (✔ edited)
Chapter 15-Memories (✔ edited)
Chapter 16 - Flirts And Realization (✔ edited)
Chapter 17- Dinner And A Thief? (✔ edited)
Chapter 18-Jealousy (✔ edited)
Chapter 19 - Sweet Day (✔ edited)
Chapter 20 - A Not So Close-mouthed Luis (✔ edited)
Chapter 21 - Meet The Parents (✔ edited)
Chapter 22- Dinner Of Surprises (Part 1) (✔ edited)
Chapter 23-Dinner Of Surprise (Part 2) (✔ edited)
Chapter 24-Dinner Of Surprises (Part 3) (✔ edited)
Chapter 25-Over (✔ edited)
Chapter 26 - Uncertainty (✔ edited)
Chapter 27-Lady Silena (✔ edited)
I'm back! :D
Chapter 28-Princess Catherine (✔ edited)
Chapter 29-Stay or New York? (✔ edited)
Chapter 30-Let's Move On (✔ edited)
Chapter 31-Kate, The Model (✔ edited)
Chapter 32-Open Up (✔ edited)
Chapter 33- Tell Me (✔ edited)
Chapter 34-Surprise Visits and Meetings
Chapter 35 -The Sixth Friend
Chapter 36 - Meeting's Report
Chapter 37 -Three a.m. Calls
Chapter 38-The Other Side
Chapter 39-Hi, New York
Chapter 40-The Master Plan
Chapter 41 -The Fashion Show
Chapter 42-Last Chapter
Epilogue
Attention ♥

Chapter 7- Awakening (✔ edited)

11.5K 373 20
By randomthingsbyme

Dedicated to the first friend I've found here in Watty! :D She wrote "Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back." Thanks for reading my story! :D

Chapter 7- Awakening

It’s Monday morning and Priscilla decided to go to school early to keep herself busy. She woke up at around 6 AM, cooked herself breakfast, and prepared everything before going to her university.

Ever since the accident occurred, she hadn’t been able to watch any news. Not because she was afraid she’d see her name in the news but because she was just too busy.

Too bad for her, after getting home, she would clean herself up and bring stuffs that she needed before heading to the hospital. That’s also one of the things she did to keep herself busy; not to think about Stephen’s death. It still hurts her to remember the loss of her childhood friend.

After getting ready, she hopped in her new car. She had her old one swapped not solely because of the scratches and minor damages the accident had caused but because it reminded her of that evening—the evening when he hit the man and the evening Stephen died.  She then started the engine and stepped on the accelerator and headed towards the university.

After 15 minutes of driving she is already in front of the university’s gate and she is wondering why are there media men waiting outside the university.

“Probably there is someone famous inside…” She told to herself before heading inside.

After parking her car in the vacant spot in their university’s vast parking lot, she noticed the media men making their way towards her. She didn’t mind for she thought it was just her illusion. Why the hell would they be running after her, right? She may not be famous but she certainly isn’t a loner. She is not a celebrity or a politician for these media men to be running after her. She just shook off those thoughts in her head and climbed out of  her car.

“Excuse me!” One of the reporters exclaimed before she was able to walk away from her car. She turned around seeing the other media men catching their breath with their cameras and microphones with them. Well, wireless microphones it is.

Good thing she was wearing a big Rayban glasses to cover her swollen eyes. Yes, her eyes were all swollen because of all the crying. She was wearing a white tank top partnered with a black cardigan, jeans and a black doll shoes and her hair was tied back.

The media men then bombarded her with questions after she turned to face their direction. 

 “Is it true? About you and Prince Stephen?”

“Condolences, Ms. Hamilton! How did you feel upon hearing the news?”

 “Is it true that he went here to pay you a surprise visit but he got into  an accident and died?”

“Are the rumours about you being Prince Stephen’s fiancé true?”

She then stepped backwards as the media asked questions. She was shocked.How did these reporters know who she is and her relationship with the Prince? She doesn’t know what to say but the she wasn’t able to hold her tears back. She was crying for various reasons such as : Stephen’s death, the man she hit that is still in coma and now she’s scared with these media men  and all their equipment around her.

When Natasha parked her car at the parking lot of the university, she saw a group of media men surrounding someone. She didn’t really mind it until after realizing it was Priscilla they were harassing! She then ran towards their direction not caring about her outfit. She silently thanked she was wearing flats today.

 She managed to get to Priscilla and pushed the media away from her. “Could you please stop it?! You’re harassing her!” She yelled as she hugged her best friend and grabbed her, pulling her inside the university. Good thing the media men didn’t run after them. They will surely be dead if they would still run after the two.

Natasha and Priscilla then walked inside the comfort room. “Are you okay, Priscy?”

Priscilla just nodded as she tried to calm herself down. She isn’t really a cry baby but these past few days, she's been crying a lot!

Priscilla wiped away the tears on her face using her handkerchief. The two of them then walked out of the ladies washroom and proceeded to the library. Before reaching the library, her phone then rang. It was a call from an unknown number.

“Hello?” She answered

“Is this Ms. Hamilton? The patient has just regained his consciousness.”  The voice from the receiver said. She assumed that it was the nurse from the hospital. She then looked at Natasha before responding ‘Okay’ to the nurse.

“Who is it?” Natasha asked.

“It’s from the hospital. He has eventually regained his consciousness. Let’s go?” Priscilla said as she signalled her best friend to go.

“But what about the media men outside?” Natasha asked her best friend worriedly.  Before getting an answer, she looked around and peeped at the nearest window where the parking lot can be seen.  The reporters were still trying to enter the premises but they were being blocked by the guards. “They’re still here, Priscilla.”

Someone then poked her in her shoulder. “Excuse me, are you Priscilla Hamilton?”

“Who are you?” She asked giving her a confused look.

“She’s here!” The woman shouted. People then rushed towards her direction telling her a lot of things.

“You are the Prince’s fiancé!”

“Condolences!”

Then everything changed.

There were curses and bad words addressed towards her.

“You almost killed an innocent man!”

“You are not worthy of the title!”

“You’re a slut!”

“You are a murderer!”

She wanted to scream but no voice would come out of her mouth, then tears started to spill out of her brown eyes—again.

“Priscilla?” Natasha said repeatedly, shaking her best friend.

“Priscilla Denise Hamilton! Wake up!” Natasha yelled as she pulled Priscilla’s comforter away. Priscilla opened her eyes as her best friend placed her arms at the side of her waist while pouting.

“Come on, Priscy! I thought we’re going to get your new car today?” Natasha scolded.

Priscilla then opened her eyes slightly. She rubbed it before looking at her pink alarm clock beside her lampshade. It read 8:42 AM. “Oh right! It was just a dream! I meant a night mare!” Priscilla said as she sat down while looking at her best friend.

“What?” Natasha said with a confused face as she sat beside her best friend.

“I was dreaming, Tasha. There were reporters running after me because they found out I am Prince Stephen’s fiancée—the reason why he went secretly here.” Priscilla said with frustration as she raised her hands.

“Pris, chill, okay? We got this under control. Your parents already got that information under control, okay? They are two of the most influential people in our country, remember? Relax!” Natasha said placing both of her hands at the other woman’s shoulder, trying to remove all of the worries her best friend has.

She then stood up and grabbed Priscilla’s hand, pulling her up. “Now, go take a bath and we’ll get your car, all right?”

Sighing, Priscilla followed her best friend’s command. Sulking in a corner wouldn’t do any good to the situation anyway.

After having a shower, Priscilla quickly pulled her acid washed pants, a white tank top, a cropped black top and flats to match. She walked out of her room finding Natasha sleeping at her couch. She just fell asleep while seated, actually. Natasha then woke up upon feeling her best friend’s presence.

They immediately went out of the house and locked it and get unto Natasha’s car which is a light blue Chevrolet Spark. Natasha drove their way to pick up Priscilla’s new car.

“I love my new baby!” Priscilla mumbled admiring her new car. She touched the steering wheel and looked inside her car. Everything was so new and she loved it!

She then stopped when she heard her phone ringing, she then grabbed it from her bag and unknown number was calling. She answered it to know who it was. “Hello?”

“Hello, Is this Ms. Hamilton?” A woman who sounded older than her asked.

“Yes, may I ask who’s on the line please?” Priscilla asked, leaning her back against her car.

“This is Rica from the hospital and I would just like to inform you that the patient has just woken up few minutes ago.” The woman on the other line informed.

Priscilla’s eyes widened. It was filled with happiness and frustration.  Without having some second thoughts, she quickly got out of her car and ran towards Natasha’s direction after telling the other line that she’ll be on her way.

“Tash! Let’s go to the hospital! Quick!” Priscilla told after reaching Natasha. Both of them then jumped unto their cars and drove their way to the hospital.

After a few minutes of driving, they parked their car at the parking lot of the hospital. The two ladies quickly walked their way inside the hospital room where the man was. It’s been weeks but they are still clueless of his name so they just called him ‘the guy’ ‘the man’ or simply, ‘him’.  They then bumped with the doctor who takes care of the man.

“Excuse me, doc?” Priscilla said as she looks straight at the doctor’s dark blue eyes. Her blonde hair was cut just above her shoulder. She wears a light blue blouse and black slacks underneath her white lab gown.

 She then smiled at Priscilla before answering, “Yes?”

Priscilla bit her lip before answering back. “I-is he okay? I-is he still awake?”

“Oh yes, Ms. Hamilton he is okay. While I was doing my rounds earlier, his hands were moving and I saw him blinking twice but then he fell asleepagain.” The doctor informed her flashing a polite smile. “Go check him at his room. I’ve already checked his vital signs and everything after seeing him woke up, it was all right so you do not have to worry, Ms. Hamilton.” The doctor assured as she smiled at her.

“Thank You. I better go see him now. Bye!” She added before she walked away.

Priscilla and Natasha then looked at each other before heading to the room. Natasha then turned the door knob as soon as they’ve reached the door of the room.  Opening the door, Priscilla felt a little nervous. She slowly made her way inside the room as Natasha followed behind her. The man wasn’t unconscious anymore, upon hearing the door open, he looked at it.

Stephen then saw two girls standing at the door of his room. They were the first two persons that he saw besides the doctor who checked him up before he fell asleep earlier. He doesn’t recognise eitherthem.

“Quieneres?” [Who are you?] He asked as the two approached the side of his bed. Both of them are two beautiful ladies. The first one has a dirty blonde hair with beautiful light brown eyes. The other one is smaller and has a lighter blonde hair and possesses sea green eyes.

Upon hearing the question, Natasha looked at Priscilla with a very confused face. She did not understand what the guy just said.

“Uh-oh.” Natasha mumbled to herself before looking at her best friend. Priscilla just looked at her and gave her an I-can-handle-this-look.

“Minombrees Priscilla Hamilton.Estaes mi amiga, Natasha.”  [My name is Priscilla Hamilton. This is my friend, Natasha.] Priscilla introduced as she points at her friend upon mentioning the name. “Para que lo sepa, ustedestaaqui en Edinburgh.Aqui la gentehabla en Ingles.” [Just to let you know, you are here in Edinburgh. People here speak  English] she informed him as he looked at him straight in her eyes.

Stephen then mumbled a low ‘o’. He can’t remember his name. He doesn’t know where he is from. One thing he’s sure about is that Spanish was his mother tongue and English, well, he knows English. He can’t remember how or why it just came into him.

“Nice to meet both of you.” Stephen answered in a low British-accented voice as he gave the two a blank smile. 

“Nice to meet you too?” Natasha replied, unsure. He looked at him and looked back at her best friend. First minute, the guy was speaking Spanish then he would speak in English as if it was his native language. “Thank God you’re speaking English.”

“D-do you know me?” He asked curiously as he looked from Priscilla to Natasha back and forth.

The two ladies had their mouth hung open after hearing the man’s question. Now, that’s something they have never considered would happen.

Hearing nothing as an answer, he asked again. “Who am I?”

“uhm…ahh..” Priscilla mumbled lost for words. She doesn’t even know him then how would she answer his questions?

“what?” Stephen asked cocking his head to one side, looking a little impatient. It frustrates him not to know his own name and these two ladies in front of him wouldn’t even answer him straight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 1 3
Luna Is not just any ordinary girl, she has dedicated her whole life in shaping herself as a person and building a career and never settle for less...
741K 22.7K 63
BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT MATURE SCENES) Kiara Cambridge is a norm...
396K 14.5K 49
Bianca's never had it easy. Ever since her father died, she's always felt the need to help out as much as possible. Her priority in life is to gradua...
29.4K 2.1K 46
What happens when your ex turns boss? Priscilla Brown a first class graduate with good school credentials, but no job. She's been going on countless...