Smile (Villain! Deku X Reader)

By God_Of_Assassins

Y/N had known Izuku Midoriya for years. Always encouraging him to move on and ignore Bakugous bullying. But w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Questions!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
idea!πŸ’‘
Out Villain Todoroki!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Question REALLY important!!
OUT

Chapter 3

24.3K 591 1.7K
By God_Of_Assassins

Nobody's POV

Unlike the others. You don't have to take the test. You went in because of recommendation. So you was with the other heros watching the exam. You saw a certain green haired boy trying to find some robots to destroy.

Come on Izuku!

In the end he didn't even get to defeat a single robot but he did save a girl with brown hair and rosy cheeks. You was happy about because they was testing for heroism as well. And Izuku definitely have that. You saw Recovery girl going to help heal the girl.

Izuku grabbed her by the arm and rested it on his shoulder then carried her away. He was fine and so was she. Which was a good thing. They went home and you sighed. You turned around and that All Might looked a little shocked. So did your mother and father.

"Ok what's wrong with you three?" You asked them.

"Honey do you know that boy?" Your mother asked.

You nodded your head at her and then looked at all three of them again. "Well he's the one we told you about. The kid that almost risked his Life to save that boy from the slugie indecent." You mother told you.

Your eyes widened as you heard her say that. Izuku was in trouble. And I couldn't help him. Bakugou was in trouble as well. And I couldn't do anything. You sighed to calm your self down.

You got up and walked out. You saw a boy with red and white hair talking to Endeavor. You walked up to them and was about to pass them when you got stopped. You turned to Endeavor and saw that he had a smile on his face. "ah Miss L/N. How are you?" He asked you.

"Fine. Now get out of my way." You answered him.

The boy seems shocked at what you just said. "Your as unpleasant as ever Y/N." He told you. You smirked at him and looked at him.

"And your just like a villain as ever Enji (I think that's how you spell his first name.)" He looked at you and then smiled.

"This is my son. Shoto Todoroki." He told you.

You turned around and saw the boy properly. He was quite cute. "your quirk is fire and Ice I presume." You said to him. He looked at you and nodded his head.

"Yes it is." He said in a cold tone of voice.

"Well I'll let you two talk for a while. Bye."

"Great. Get out of my sight." You told him.

You turned back to Shoto and looked at him with a smile. "So Todoroki....I really hate your father." You said bluntly. He nodded his head.

"Same."

You were quite shocked at that but then again....Maybe not. You gestured Shoto to follow you so he did. You took him to a near by café. You ordered for the both of you and then went to sit down. "Ok. I have no idea what we are supposed to be doing." You told him with a small smile on your face. He looked at you and then spoke.

"So what's your quirk?"

"Oh 20 questions. Yeh I love this game. Ok light and dark." You told him. He was a little bit shocked at your attitude change.

It went from confused to happy in 0.001 seconds. "Ok my turn. Um....Name one thing you like in this world." You told him.

You looked at you and then done a thinking face. "All Might." He said to you. You nodded your head and then Waited for him to ask you things. "Name a thing you hate....Except my father." He told you.

"Um....That would be (thing you hate.)" You answered him with a smile.

All of a sudden the waitress came and smiled at the both of you. Shoto took out his wallet and was about to give the money but you done it faster. The waitress smiled at you and then walked away. "I would have payed." He told you.

You looked up at him and shocked it off. "Nah don't worry about it. Save your money, you don't have to spend it on me." You told him. He seems a little shocked about what you just said.

"Something wrong?" You asked him. Taking a bite out of (what ever you ordered for yourself).

"Well all the movies I have seen the girl likes being spoiled by the boy."

"Movies?"

"Yeah I have never had a girlfriend." He told you.

You wanted to laugh. But couldn't. You had to hold it in. It's not nice to laugh at others. With them fine....But not at them. "Actually I have never had any friends." He told you. Your eyes widened as he said that. He then took a drink.

"Why don't we be friends?" You asked him.

His eyes widened as you asked him that question. He looked at you and put his drink down. "what?" You asked him. He seems shocked!? But why? Shoto looked down and just hung his head.

"Todoroki?"

"Shoto. You can call me Shoto." He told you.

You looked at him and smiled. "And you can call me Y/N." You told him. He smiled and then nodded his head at you.

"So does this mean you want to be friends?" You asked.

He laughed a bit and then nodded his head at you. You smiled and then you both went your separate ways.

~~~~~~
A couple of days later a letter came to say that you got in and your in class 1-A.

Of cause you was really happy.

~~~~~~

You got everything that you thought you needed for school. After all it was only tomorrow. But you might have went a bit mad with your costume. Oh well.... Can't help it now.

It's only tomorrow.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading guys. And I can assure you that this isn't a Todoroki X Reader X Villain! Deku. Unless it actually does turn out like that.

Haha.

Thanks again.

Bye for now

To be Continued!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.2K 22
Izuku Midoriya has never felt more confused. Being a villain has taught him to never get attached to anyone, because they'll either end up betrayi...
1.6K 161 36
You enter your knew classroom at UA and find yourself entangled in Bakugo's traps. Deku falls for you as well as Bakugo. You don't know what to do an...
D.E.K.U. By Kelly

Fanfiction

653K 29.8K 48
Izuku Midoriya is a small and vulnerable quirkless boy, someone that needs to be protected from bullies and all the other dangers of the world. At le...