Chapter 10

Reader-Chan's POV

After I managed to use my light speed to get out of there I ran all the way to my house. I needed to get there. Along the way I saw my half haired friend and stopped. When he noticed me his eyes widened. "Y/N!? How did you escape?" He asked me.

I could still tell that he was shocked but I smiled at him and hugged him. He didn't hesitate to hug me back. I looked at him from the side of my eyes and saw that he was happy that I was safe. "Shoto. I missed you so much." I told him.

"I missed you too. Come on. They might see you if your out in public." Shoto told me.

We separated from the hug and then I nodded my head. We quickly left where we was and we got to his house. I just hope Izu don't find me.

Izuku's POV

"What do you mean she escaped?" Kurogiri asked me.

I looked at him and then wore a blank expression on my face. "I THAT SHE'S FUCKING GONE!!!!" I told him, half yelling. He looked down and I looked at the others. I could tell that Shigaraki was pissed at the fact she left but not as pissed as I am.

"I'll have to go to UA and try to find her there. I'll go tomorrow." I told all of them.

Dabi nodded his head so did Shigaraki. Kurogiri told me that he'll warp me there so I thanked him and also apologies for shouting at him. He just told me 'it's fine not to worry' I still feel bad though. "Deku I want to go with you!" I heard Toga say.

I threw a knife at her and it landed in the wall. "What have I told you about calling me that name. Next time you say it I won't miss your head." I hissed at her. Her eyes widened and she smiled. She's a freak.

That's when I went to bed. Tomorrow I will look everywhere for her. And while I'm at it if I can't find Y/N then I'm going to tell my mother where I have been.

Y/N....I will find you.

~~Time skip brought to you by our lovable adorable cinnamon roll Izuku Midoriya but I guess he ain't a cinnamon roll in this huh!?~~

When it was morning I was already awake with Kurogiri and we were wiping the cups and all that ready for the customers. Later on in about an hour I will be leaving with that but job of a girl to find Y/N. Dabi said he will come too just in case. So why not let him?

Anyway once I was done helping Kurogiri I said to him that it was time. Dabi had already came out and so did Toga. They both looked at me and then got up. Kurogiri looked at all of us and then spoke. "Use this to tell me where you and when you want me to warp you back." He told me.

I took it (anything you can use to communicate with. I don't care what it is you can decide. A phone, walkie-talkie anything) from him and then put it in my pocket. I nodded my head and then he warped up to UA.

When I looked he warped up inside the school. Haha he's awesome! Anyway I started to walk in and the other two followed me. I found Y/N's class and it looks like their teacher haven't turned up yet. I looked at Toga and she nodded. She knew that I wanted her to go and stall the tearchers.

So she did.

I walked into the classroom with Dabi and I stood at the front. I looked at each and every person but I didn't see Y/N. What I did see was Kacchan looking at me with shock and anger. "aw what's wrong Kacchan. Missed me~?" I teased.

His eyes widened a little more and I smirked at him. "I one question for you all and I want an honest answer." I told them. All of them and they didn't move. Kacchan got up I turned to him. "Sit down." I told him. He made a tch sound and I walked over to him. And made him sit down. "I told you to sit the fuck down." I paused, I saw his expression and it was pure shock. I never swore in front of him. But...."I'm not in the fucking mood for you today Kacchan. I need to know where Y/N is." I told him.

All of there eyes widened as I said that. "W-What do you mean? You have her." A girl with brown hair and rosy cheeks said to me. I moved my eyes towards her and then started to walk over. Dabi just had a smirk on his face and then another boy came in my way.

"Stop right there."

I continued to walk over and then I kicked him to the wall. The girl was sat down so I decided to crouch down to her. She looked at me in the eyes and and then I smirked. "She escaped. So now I'm trying to find her. Know where she is?" I asked in the nicest way possible.

She looked at me shocked bit then shook her head at me. I nodded and then got up. I might be a villain but I was taught not to hurt a lady unless I need to. And right now I don't. I walked back to the front and looked at everyone. All of a sudden Shoto Todoroki stood up and looked at me. "Are you lying?" He asked me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

Oh right....I forgot that they are best friends.

I shooked my head at him and then he looked at me with happiness but also anger. "Right. Well she ain't here so let's go Dabi. Get Toga." I told him. He nodded his head and then we both left the room. I called Kurogiri and he came and then warped us out of there.

He then went back since he's helping Shigaraki with something. So I decided to go and visit my mother.

Well....This should be interesting.

*****************************************
Right so that's that for this chapter and don't worry as soon as I finished this chapter I was working on the other one so you have more to read. You see since my connection is bad I wrote the chapter and when I have it back I'll publish it.

Thanks everyone!

And thanks for the support!!

Bye for now

To be Continued!