Chapter 8

After Y/N and Dabi finally finished chasing and running away from each other they settled down. And I was right! She did have a smile on her face. I walked up to her and smirked, "are you going to join us now?" When I asked her that her smile faded away and she had a serious look on her face.

"Never." She told me.

Which is to be expected, but fine I guess I have no choice but to keep her here and keep watch over her. "I will never be a villain!" She told me. I clicked my tongue in annoyance, she won't stay. I even confessed to her but she still didn't give me an answer.

And my patients is wearing thin.

Y/N just looked around the place and I think she is disappointed in the way it looks. Yeah granted it doesn't look like a secret hideout and the facts that there are so many villains in one place doesn't help but still. She will have deal with it since she is staying here. She isn't leaving, and I will make sure of it.

I continued to look at Y/N. While she turned to me and had a smile on her face. "I'm glad to see your safe and sound Izuku." She told me. My heart started to 200 beats per minute. She is so damn cute. "But where is the door so I can leave?" She asked me.

Is she serious?

She just straight up asked me where the door is so she can leave!?

What. The. Fuck!?

Is she sane?

At this point I don't really care because she ain't going anywhere. "Nice try Y/N. But you ain't going anywhere. No matter what your staying here. You'll have someone watching you at all times. Just to make sure you don't escape." I told her.

I could see her face drop. He didn't like the idea but I don't care. I want her....No I need her. And she will stay here. All the other villains smirked except from Toga. She frowned at what I said. I don't know why but she did.

"Like hell I will." I heard Y/N.

That's when I lost it. I walked up to her and grabbed her wrist and then dragged her to a room. I pushed her in and looked at her. "Y/N....I don't fucking care what you say your staying here. I have told you that I loved you but yet you haven't even given me an answer. What will it take to make you stay with me?" I asked her.

She looked at me shocked since I shouted at the beginning. But she hung her head down at the ground. "You want answer?" She asked me.

I nodded my head at her. Of cause I wanted an answer. "I don't like villains." She told me.

My heart shattered into a million different pieces. My eyes widened as he said those words. I didn't want to accept them so I didn't. I know one day that she will love me so that's all I have to do is just keep trying right?

After all if you love someone you will never let them go no matter what. Y/N have always been there for me. She is the only one that ever believed in me. And she's the only one that I will ever love. "I know that's not true." I told her.

"What?" She asked me.

"I said I know that's not true." I told her.

She looked at me as if I'm crazy. And maybe I am. But who cares. "I know one day you will love me like I love you. I just need to wait." I told her.

A tch sound came from her. She looked at the wall and then looked back at me. She didn't think it was possible but it is. I know it is.

And like I said that's all I have to do to make her love me. Is wait.

It's that easy.

I continued to look at her while she got up. Her body glowed from the light of coming through the window. She was storing light for her quirk. I don't know much about it. But I know that her body won't let her get injured. And if she stores enough light and darkness she can do anything. What I don't know is her drawbacks.

I want to know so then when or if the time comes that she's helpless I can protect her. So I really do want to know. But I doubt she will even tell a villain her weakness. But then again. I'm not just any Villian. I'm her friend as well. "Y/N what's your drawback on your quirk?" I asked her.

She looked at me and titled her head. "my drawbacks?" She asked me.

I nodded my head at her and looked at her waiting for her to tell me. "Well....If I use my light too much light around me will become even brighter and everyone will be blind for about 5 minutes. If I use my darkness too much wherever I am will be surrounded in in like an abyss type of thing." She told me.

I was quite shocked that she even decided to tell me her weakness. I don't know what will make her go that far but I don't want to ask her yet. She was kind enough to tell me that. So I don't want to push it. I'll ask her another time for that.

I nodded my head at her and then smiled. She smiled back but it wasn't a real smile it was fake. And I have a feel she won't use her real one for a while. I got up from my seat and then looked at her one last time. I walked out of the door and then locked it so she can't escape.

Now that's all I have do is tell the others about her drawbacks.

But if only I knew she was lying to me. Maybe I could have stopped what happened.

*****************************************
Sorry I haven't updated in a while guys. All of you wanted me to continue this so here is the next chapter. And I see some of you do want a lemon so I will make that eventually.

Not going to tell when now. Want it to be a surprise.

Thanks for reading guys.

Ly

Bye for now

To be Continued!