Chapter 7

Reader's POV

"Y/N. Come with me." I heard Izuku say to me after he dropped Denki to the ground. I couldn't focus on Izuku right now.

"Denki!" I ran over to him and stood by him. He was coughing. It looked like his organs was coming up. But it weren't. Thank God.

I was now healing Denki and I saw Izuku looked down at us and made a fist. He looked angry. But if you looked at his face he seemed like he had no emotion at all. The only thing I didn't want to believe was what he said about All Might.

"You told me I couldn't be a hero without a quirk. I was broken. The number one hero denying the dreams of his biggest fan."

All Might wouldn't do that right? He would tell him that he could if he put in effort. Right?

After I finished with Denki I looked at Izuku and then sighed. "No. I will be a hero." I told him. All of a sudden I saw a couple of people behind him. And they all looked really messed up. One I recognize as Shigaraki. And Kurogiri the warp guy. I looked at them and made a fighting stance.

"Come on Y/N. Just join me. Please."

"FUCK OFF DEKU!" Katsuki shouted at Izuku.

Izuku's POV

"FUCK OFF DEKU!" Kacchan shouted at me.

Great now he's getting involved!

I turned my head and was about to deal with him but Dabi took care of him instead I smirked at him and then moves my head towards Y/N. Her eyes widened as she saw Kacchan getting beaten up.

"Katsuki!" She shouted.

My eyes widened as she shouted out his first name. She always called him Bakugou so that was a little shocking. Once again I clenched my fist and looked at her with a small smile on my face. "Y/N. I love you so much. I don't want you to get hurt...." That's when I got interrupted by her.

"Stop hurting my friends then. Your not the Izuku I knew."

That's when I snapped.

"Your right. Izuku Midoriya the boy that was quirkless and weak is dead. He doesn't exist anymore. But....I do love you." I told her.

Her eyes widened when I told her that I loved her. She couldn't look at me. I thought my legs was going to give out.

Fine....Since she won't come with her own free will. I will just have to make her.

"Kurogiri warp her there. Along with all us. It's time to leave." I told Kurogiri and he done what I said.

Once we all got back to the hide out I saw Y/N in a fighting stance. She was ready to fight any of us. Or is she?

I walked up to her and hugged her. Everyone was shocked and I think she was shocked as well. "I-Izuku!?" I heard her call out. I missed my name coming from her mouth. But I'm a villain. And I need her to understand why I am and to let her join us as well.

"Y/N hear me out." I told her.

She looked at me and I knew that she couldn't see the old Izuku Midoriya in me anymore. Because like I said. He's dead.

She calmed down when I told her to listen to me she looked around the place and saw that the villains didn't want to hurt her. So she relaxed into a slouch-ish position and looked at us all. "I'm waiting!" I heard her say. I looked at her an then smiled to her.

"Your right I'm the same Izuku Midoriya that you knew. He's dead." After I said that again her eyes widened. I explained everything to her. That All Might rejected me and my dreams crushed. How the villains accepted me. Everything.

Once I had finished explaining things to her she looked at me, but she didn't look at me with pity. No she looked at me like I was a normal human being. She never looks at me with pity. But I can see something else.... Anger.

"Izuku or whatever your name is now, why did you bring me here?" She asked me.

I raised an eyebrow at her and then smiled "join us." I told her. She looked at me with discussed in her eyes.

"They might have helped you but....They are still evil." She told me.

"Really? When heros fight they damage things. Just like us. We just get labeled villains since the government don't give us money." I heard Shigaraki say to her.

She gives him a death stare. "I know you. Your the one who attacked us."

She turned to Dabi and Toga. "Eye patches o we there is the one who burned down the forest during our training. And blondie hurt Uraraka." She said.

Who's Uraraka?
Meh probably not important.

"How can I trust you if your with them. And it's not because your villains." (Y/N)

"Oh so why then princess?" (Dabi)

"Don't call me that. Because none of you look trust worthy." (Y/N)

I just stood there. I wasn't going to get involved in this. But there is one thing I will say. If she doesn't want to stay here, well it's tuff, she's not leaving.

I won't let her.

"Brat. I am trust worthy." (Dabi)

"What kind of name is Dabi?" (Y/N)

(I feel so bad. 😭 I love you really Dabi!)

"Shut up." (Dabi)

Y/N sticks out her tongue to Dabi while he chased her for a little bit. But I might be mistaken but I could have sworn I saw her smile. After the both of them got tired they stopped and continued to argue. Y/N was arguing with Dabi and Toga.
Shigaraki, Kurogiri and me just watched there three-way argument go down.

This was just like her giving trouble to others while still having a laugh.

That's one of the things I like about her.

*****************************************
And here is the next chapter. Haha! Go me.

Bye for now

To be Continued!