Chapter 11

Izuku's POV

Me, Dabi and Toga was on our way to my mother's house. She thinks that I am kidnapped by villains but she's going to know the truth. And after that I'm going to find Y/N. If I can't find her then all hell is going to break loose when I do see her. And know this I will find her. No matter what.

Once I finally got back to my home I looked at the building and just felt....nothing. I don't know why. But I didn't. I guess it's because I have a new home now. And I'm happy there.  I knocked on the door and waited for a response. When the door opened I saw my mother in a terrible state.

Her eyes puffy and red, looks like she have been crying for days. Then again....I have been gone for like a month now. So, have she really been crying for a month?

As soon as she looked at me her eyes widened and it looked like new life was brought to her eyes. She let me in and I let Toga and Dabi in. The reason why I didn't let myself in was because....I forgot my keys. Ah well! Anyway I stood there by the couch and looked at her.

"Mother. I came to tell you what really happened with the villains and the heros. Please listen to me." After I said she looked at me and I could see that she calmed down a bit.

After I saw that I told her everything, from what All might said to me, to the letter, to Y/N's father, to the villains. Everything. I even told her that I am in charge of making sure those that betray us is punished.

She looked shocked but I think she understands. "Very well, Izuku. I understand. But please be careful." She told me. I looked at her and then nodded my head. I then put my hands in my pocket and brought something out. I gave her one of my books that I haven't written in yet. Well I have I put little messages in it for her.

(About the book. I'm using anime logic. You know when they take big things like a book. Out of something small like a pocket.)

She looked at me and then looked at the other two. "You the one with the scars you look like I can trust you. Please protect my boy and tell this Shigaraki person that too and Kurogiri." My mother told Dabi.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

That shocked me. I didn't even know that Dabi could be respectful towards others. I looked at him and then we made eye contact. I moved my head to my mother and then looked at her with a smirk. "Mom if you see Y/N. Call me. Ok?" I asked her, while giving her my new phone number.

She looked at me and nodded her head. I nodded mine and we all left. I waved at my mother and then saw her smile. She closed the door and I left. I put my hood up so I wouldn't get recognised by anyone. And then left. Everyone walked passed me, Dabi and Toga like nothing is happening. Well nothing is but still.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

We heard a scream and we ran towards the area. There was alot of people standing there but a villain was holding an hostage while attacking with plastic?

I looked at him with boardom, why do this in the street when he is clearly going to get cought. The idiot. All of a sudden the light got dim when I slightly looked up I saw pro hero's coming to the rescue.

This is the part where I say I told you so. But what's the point I'm sure all of you already know that.

Anyway I turned away and then looked at front of me. I saw a girl with H/C hair. As soon as she looked at me her eyes widened and she started to run. Of cause I didn't hesitate to run after her.

It was Y/N.

"Dabi go around the side and corner her off." I told him.

He nodded and ran around the building, me and Toga kept on running straight. When we got there we saw Y/N fighting Dabi. And it looked she was at her limit. How long have they been fighting?

We literally just started running after her!?

Dabi made one more push and Y/N....

*****************************************
You want!?

Sorry guys I hate leaving it on a cliff hanger but it will leave all of excited for the next part.

What will happen!?

Find out next chapter which I publish when I can!

Thank you for reading!

Bye for now

To be Continued!

PS. SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT!