κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Κα΄α΄œΚ€κœ± β€’ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ γ€βœ“γ€‘

By Dippy08

❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (M)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (M)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Epilogue)

Chapter 39

11.1K 458 34
By Dippy08

After some months

Jungkook's Perspective

After fighting for months, finally something was announced in our favour. I owned the company after my father's withdrawal. It means that I could work according to my choice. No black money, only fair and neat work. And also I would no more be a slave, I could work by my choice. 

The happiness wasn't enough until and unless I would meet him again. I was happy because I had never seen my mother so happy like that. But somewhere in my heart I had a soft corner for my father because he was my father even after all of that.

I still couldn't get over the way he stood in front of me and put his hand on my shoulder and asked with a smile on his face.

"What do you want my son? I would do anything for you" he asked and I blinked my eyes rapidly because I couldn't believe it.

"W-what?" I asked and he patted my shoulder.

"I don't want to fight anymore, these old bones have no power now. Just tell your mother that I am sorry for not being a good husband but I want to be a good father for you, my son. Everything that belongs to me is all yours. You didn't have to fight for it. You could've just asked me. In return I want a nice place to die in peace. Would you do that for me?" I didn't realise but I could feel the tears in my eyes. His words made me emotional.

I nodded my head after his demand. What did he ask for, I had to give.

"Buy me a small house, where I can live with my dogs and cats. I lived my life, now I want some time alone to be with me" He demanded and I nodded.

"Why not dad? I will definitely do" I said and he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you my son." He patted my back with his heavy hands and I hugged him back with all the love.

"I love you too dad" I said as we pulled away and for the first time in my life, I saw tears in his eyes. He wiped them away with his sleeves as I noticed. He smiled and chuckled to hide his pain.

"Take care son, goodbye" he walked away and sat in his car and I saw him going away. 

I finally let my tears fall. My shoulders started to shake as my cries turned into sobs. I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Kookie, everything will be fine my darling" my mother whispered politely and I hugged her. I cried on her shoulder and she slightly rubbed my back with her warm and delicate hands.

"Don't let your dream boy wait honey, your co-CEO is here on the rescue" I furrowed my eyebrows because I didn't know what she was talking about. 

"co-Ceo?" I was confused.

"Yeah, me, your mother as your new co-Ceo, Mr. Jeon Jungkook." She pinched my cheeks softly and I watched her face with my widened eyes.

"W-what?" 

"Yes, now don't let your dream boy wait. I will take care of the fashion event which will be organized this weekend and for other information, I will ask the manager" she said happily and I smiled widely after what she said.

"Now go, you pabo" she hit me joking and I chuckled.

"Wait" I leaned over and pecked my mother's forehead before leaving. 

"Take your medicines at time, don't avoid any meal, don't over work and please take care of yourself" I cupped her face into my hands and said to her and she nodded understandingly.

"I love you eomma" I said and she smiled widely.

"Love you too my sunshine, call me as you reach, take care" she said and I nodded. I drove straight to my house to get the bags, visa and passport. 

I booked my flights through my phone and rushed to the airport. I was having great positive energy in me because I was going to meet my love. 

My heart was beating fastly in my chest and the smile didn't leave my lips.

I could finally get to hold him close to my chest and would tell him how much I loved him and missed him.

I was excited to meet my angel Taehyung, my bestie Jimin, my hyungs Yoongi and Hobi. I couldn't wait anymore. I wanted to tell them all how much I missed them.

After spending hours in the airplane, I finally got to step in my city, my place, Seoul. As I stepped outside of the plane, I took a long breath and enjoyed the familiar aroma and air.

The land seemed welcoming to me like it was calling me to step on it.

I jumped and danced excitedly and people around me looked at me with strange looks but I didn't care.

"Just wait Tae, I am on my way" I screamed and got into a cab to meet him.

*******

It was a really very tiring day, and t I got a heart attack.

The comeback teaser

I can't wait, just dead already. God save me to face "Boy With Luv"

Hope you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 22.6K 55
8 years. It was enough time to stir the unwanted emotion and hatred which was buried away. One look and it was enough for the raven head male to dec...
7.7K 532 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...
1M 59.7K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
91.8K 4.9K 11
β”β”β”β˜ž 𝘒 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘒𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘡 ...